Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

OwlMoon

Established
I'm bAcK!!!! Y'all probably hate me (and i don't blame you) but oh well. Also, I'm sorry to @boti for causing trouble and wishing death on myself just cause of the existence of this thread. Please note that I was enraged over a situation and wasn't thinking of what I was posting before i posted it. I am human too and I make mistakes.

While I was gone I managed to recruit one of my friends from real life. She'll be joining this thread pretty soon. Please note, she is still an army so there's a high chance she'll be awfully biased.
Wait what happened? I didn’t know you had beef with people here haha

OwlMoon

Established
his family business is drugs? :oops: I didn't know that
I don't think also any time soon his speculated death would happen...if any thing, its not less than 5 years where BTS would be forgotten and they would do that to bring back the attention toward the group
Yes! When they start to become irrelevant is when the killing starts, I didn’t mean that I hope they die but I think you understand :)

Kittyn

Established
I find the BTS sim game or whatever creepy and I think Bighit and SM with their new virtual group want to normalize this in the future and idols will have their own AI (started now with BTS sims actually). I will just post here what I've said on choa.

The AI thing is creepy. Before, idols are like geishas where admirers send them expensive gifts and companionship but with no sex, but now, idols are getting nearer in being prostitutes.

OwlMoon

Established
I find the BTS sim game or whatever creepy and I think Bighit and SM with their new virtual group want to normalize this in the future and idols will have their own AI (started now with BTS sims actually). I will just post here what I've said on choa.

The AI thing is creepy. Before, idols are like geishas where admirers send them expensive gifts and companionship but with no sex, but now, idols are getting nearer in being prostitutes.
I think female idols are more prostituted than male idols. Females were first and now with the gay agenda, males are up for sale too

Nobodybuthere

Established
**maybe this is a late answer but I wanted to share it anyway**

rapers are everywhere (unfortunately). You can see that there are other problematic countries deal with this issue. For example, in USA, raping is a problem too and it is not related with Muslims. I saw lots of thread and comments by women in this forum about raping problem in usa.

In germany or europe, there can be real cases but if we think about the timing those news seems like pure propaganda.
in the past, I shared in an other thread about how England try to collect soldiers for WW1, the number of the soldiers were not enough so they spread lies in news papers about raping English people in enemy countries. I also indicated that since ww3 is coming we can see this kind of propaganda again. It seems like they already started.

Plus, "muslim teroists killing non muslim" cliché is totally wrong. I already share statics of Al-Qaeda and isis attacks in other forum. those so called "muslim terorists" killed thousands of muslims. they only symbolicly attack western countries so that western countries will have a reason to do whatever they want in that area.

For example, 9-11 attack, USA killed more than 2 millions in iraq war, those people were not terrorists!! For me, iraq war was one of the biggest shame and shows how much hypocritical the western media is.

Do you know the raping scandal in iraq done by usa soldiers?
USA soldiers made p0rn movies where they r*pe iraq women and they sold those tapes for cigarette and alcohol. They literally r*pe women for drinking and smoking. disgusting !! Why world didn't say anything?
Those fake western media just closed their eyes. They still close their eyes for Uyghurs and Arakan muslims.

Lets talk about Pakistan
Al-qaeda killed thousands of muslim in there. the western media showed Pakistani people as a supporter of the al-qaeda but in fact, people in there defend themselves for years aganist al-qaeda, lots of people died.

How western people treated in pakistan?

problems related with Turkey.
This is more complicated. If you ever watch Erdogan, He continuously talk about year 2023, when you search you will see that Turkey made an agreement in 1923 after WW1 about defining their country limits for 100 year. (I forgot the name of it but I highly suggest you to search it) so (as far as I understand) in 2023, legally, countries can invade Turkey because Turkey will not have any official country limits. If you ask me this is a very big problem for a country. this explains why Turkey try to strengthen their military and became more agressive. But I still do not understand Erdogan's true motives tho. He remind me Trump.

Azerbaijan and Armenia issue

Unfortunately, western media tell Armenia's side of story. Those lands (karabakh) officially belong to Azerbaijan. Armenia is the one who try to invade. And again, unfortunately, media do not show much civil people die because of Armenian military attacks. Wars do not start without The Elites' approval, I pray to God save innocent people from both sides.
What a shit are you telling? Artsakh ( Nagorno-Karabakh) is Armenia for thousands of years, how could Azerbaijan own it, if Azerbaijan is nearly a hundred years old, but Karabakh is older as a part of Armenia. If you don't know the truth don't mislead people here. Nagorno -Karabakh was included in Azerbaijan only in Soviet period and Karabakh's officials due to the laws of Soviet Union made a referendum and left Azerbaijan, but still stayed in Soviet Union, after that Saviet Union collapsed Artsakh went out of it. AZERBAIJAN HAS NO HISTORICAL OR OFFICIAL RIGHTS OVER AARTSAKH (KARABAKH). THE ONLY ONES WHO HAS THOSE RIGHTS ARE THE CIVILIANS IN ARTSAKH (KARABAKH) AND ARMENIA. SO SHUT UP AND STOP SHARING YOUR FAKE INFORMATION!!!!!

Last edited:

Nobodybuthere

Established
if you are referring to the Lausanne treaty, your information couldn’t be farther from the truth.

The Lausanne treaty, which Romania also co-signed, acknowledged turkey’s sovereignty, by defining its borders and amongst others in return, to make it short, Turkey cannot drill its own resources and has to import.

In 2023 this restriction will be lifted and Turkey will become a huge power and a threat to the entire Europe , Erdogan is already leading soft-wars on multiple levels.

If anything regarding borders, he wants to go against the very own terms who allowed today’s turkey’s borders, and expand it. He already tried to modify the treaty in 2016.

In a previous post I have mentioned that Turkey threatens Greece over some parts of the waters. He’s already preparing the worst to come. next in line is the Danube.

Even if you haven't followed all political events at least since 2000 involving turkey (which bares the question - why would you talk then about it as if the west is preparing to attack turkey and again the implication that the others lie about it), you thought that in 2020 a country as dangerous as turkey would accept terms from a 100 y old treaty, which, if true the way you said it, would make turkey inexistent, inviting all countries to jump in and take a piece.

Giving all posts I've seen to this subject in the past days, I can only make the remark - there’s a lot of coincidence between perpetuating misinformation to create a scenario in which the entire world is against muslims and the "elite" is attacking you, it is never the muslims' fault, it was someone else, it was "planned", and radical islam ideology.

This issue with Turkey is a great threat for romanians , despite us contributing to the fact that turkey became a independent state/country as oppose to mass slaughterings of romanians throughout the history by Muslims.
Our only advantage in his eyes is that we are not a Russian ally. Unfortunately. Our country was sold to the communist Germany.

The same in regards to armenia and we’re back to using the word “elite” without understanding its meaning.

130 years shortly explained:

Nagorno-Karabakh was declared by Stalin as part of Azerbaijan despite the region being Armenia, who fought wars on all sides to protect the land. after Soviet collapse a referendum was held, they voted to secede from Azerbaijan and become a part of Armenia because the territory was inhabited largely by Armenians. Since it was always Armenia.

which is why they started the war that has been fought for 30 years and ongoing. Artsakh/Armenia is between Azerbaijan and Turkey. Turkey doesn’t want to recognize Armenia genocide and wants expansion.

Russia gave armenians support as Russia wanted them to have less ties with Europe and more with Russia /euroasia.

The problem is that the borders of this state aren’t officially acknowledged and there is too much room left to interpretation at Armenia’s disadvantage.

That’s the short story behind it.

Interesting how when I posted about the attacks on Armenia, you wanted to say that is not Turkey but Azerbaijan who’s attacking Armenia.

Now you say it is not Azerbaijan, it’s the Armenians attacking Azerbaijan and the entire world lies about it.

Maybe you could consider and think wether the "media" lies and propaganda aren't coming from somewhere else..

I am curious to the intentions of those here and who is giving you all this wrong information because in regards to turkey (the Lausanne treaty) and Artsakh - those are simple subjects.

If you would have had the right information about the terror Erdogan is creating in Europe, how he has Europe by its balls, and how it is not the evil west lying about it, maybe you'd actually see the truth and not live in a world where you think it's the others, the west, not Turkey at fault. Turks are moving to Romania in order to escape Erdogan. He's a monster same like Trudeau.

It looks like the propaganda that you have received is one that makes Turkey's most hated dictator of the past 100 years , into a victim of the west. If you care about those innocent muslims, that WE romanians are welcoming and helping, punch the person in the face who gave you this information. many people have been persecuted and tortured in turkey because of Erdogan, and by people i mean muslims, in case no other ethnicity or religion matters.

I actually posted about the persecution Muslims under Erdogan. You missed that part...

-----

as to the crimes and how it is not the usual "it's the elite, it's planned, it's is programmed" - I don't post random numbers found on a site and i have actually been silent about it due to its severity.

I was referring to the numbers and rapes in Europe. Not the us soldiers who have also raped women in Romania. That was not a data on rapes around the world. It was only limited to Germany and some Swedish crimes because that's were I have some means through some people to get SOME of the real data. of course I know that US is different. also in romania. we have muslims there, but the rapes are still being committed largely by romanians, or.. foreigners from austria, belgium, USA, etc. therefore I haven't mentioned those.

muslims do commit some sort of crimes in romania, but I won't report on it at this time.

80 attacks per day, by muslims, including rapings, gang rapings of little children which has become some sort of a cult and other attacks. german people don't commit those kind of crimes. germans are more into tax evasion, spying on citizens, money laundry, etc. except antifa which is also dangerous here - attacking looting burning, etc. like you see in the US.

you want "elite" ? I 've explained it, but here again - the "elite" covers for the radical islam.

I have also explained in detail what the "elite" is. the at large leftist communistic ideology.

the 2015/2016 attacks which the press has tried to cover and denied it ever happened.

1250 sexual assaults within a few hours, only 2 men arrested. 1250. thousand two hundred fifty. in public spaces, many surrounded by groups, gang rapes in the middle of the city, while citizens frozen seeing the ordeal and being held at gunpoint or else. the police ran away when they tried to intervene. in a country which has never seen something like this. people were peacefully and friendly like always in germany, because they are boring as fuck, celebrating New Years Eve and this happened. all muslims.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015%E2%80%9316_New_Year%27s_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

this was just the beginning.

I am not going to make a propaganda of = look how many crimes muslims, or radical muslims commit, but pages of people defending islam portraying it as all good, or finding the blame on the "elite" - that speaks for itself.

trump is the opposite of erdogan.
Fortunately here is a person who knows what happens in Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh). Thank you for defending the rights of the country that is under a genocide for the second time after 1915.

Nobodybuthere

Established
"The Lausanne treaty, which Romania also co-signed, acknowledged turkey’s sovereignty, by defining its borders and amongst others in return, to make it short, Turkey cannot drill its own resources and has to import.

In 2023 this restriction will be lifted and Turkey will become a huge power and a threat to the entire Europe , Erdogan is already leading soft-wars on multiple levels."

yes it was Lausanne. Actually, there is no official article at Lausanne about restriction of natural sources. Some claim there are secret articles in Lausanne but it is never verified. Because, that is pure political propaganda of Erdogan to win the election in 2023 and they already freely use their natural resources. After lausanne end, Turkey's land limits will be questioned including Bosphorus Bridge. That is why Turkey is literally building a new Bosphorus Bridge.

It is called Canal Istanbul project. Turkey is literally changing its geography and making new canal because of it.

View attachment 44936

"Nagorno-Karabakh was declared by Stalin as part of Azerbaijan despite the region being Armenia, who fought wars on all sides to protect the land."

There are Azerbaijan people living in both region. it is not right to ignore their rights. There are lots of civil people killed by armenian attacks. Is it ok to kill them for land ? killing people because of history doesn't make anyone right. I stand my point. World need to hear azerbaijan side of story.

for example;

"In a previous post I have mentioned that Turkey threatens Greece over some parts of the waters. He’s already preparing the worst to come. next in line is the Danube."

over some parts of water ? LOL I am sorry but that shows how much you know little about this issue. East Mediterranean sea limits problem is not just between turkey and Greece.

I do not like to talk about myself but maybe it is ok. My proffesion is related with ocean, I study on many cases including east mediterrenean, South china sea, Japan's okinawa island and several other important cases around the world..

Sea limits much more important than land limits. As Today, economic gain from sea much more greater than land. by the way Mediterranean sea is one of most important sea because of its geographical location.

United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea in 1982, is the most valid maritime law in the world. it is accepted by lots of country including Grecee. eventhought, there are some countries that didnt signed the agreement. they are still following the rules. UNCLOS's articles are accepted worldwide.

tukey-grece problem is because of meis island that belong to greece but its far from main land (Greece) and near to turkey. Turkey wants to apply UNCLOS maritime law while greece wants Meis island accepted as part of the main land. that is the real issue. it is not just some part of waters.

in UNCLOS, therer is an artcile about islands which are far from main land. That type of islands do not have same rules as mainland but have it own sea limits but still belong to the mainland country.

Turkey reference this article because;
Meis is nearly 3539 km far from mainland (Greece) while it is 2 km from turkey. Now, do you understand the problem? Same problem occurred between Nicaragua and Colombia and it is solved by implementing UNCLOS article so turkey wants the same thing.

meis is a small island. The area where Turkish and Greek theses overlap is approximately 75 thousand square kilometers, and in this case, the island of Meis produces approximately (more than) 4 thousand times its own area of maritime jurisdiction.

You can not show me any example similar to Greece claim, even in history.

EEZ means economic exclusive zone. In that zone, a country can use sea resources.
View attachment 44939

Boti, you claimed that I do not know much but actually, you are the one that only know the tip of the iceberg!!!
I like your comments on other topics and I have no personal problem with you. I highly suggest you to read other side of the story before claim anything.

I never see muslim community as an angel and actually I critize them in many cases and I know that muslim community needs serious update and I am open to talk about it but calling an entire religion followers as rapers is different.

If you claim something of course there will be counter claims. This is not propaganda.
There are no azerbaijanis living in Karabakh! What the hell are you talking? Have you ever been there? I have been for a long time, so stop making people think that poor Armenians who protect their country are invaders. The only invaders are azerbaijanis. Go and search on Google picture those photos of allegedly attacked places, they are fake, azeris use photos from Syria and other places to make fake news. The world doesn't need Azerbaijan's unlawful fake story with using of terrorists on the border line. Azerbaijan uses terrorists from Syria, Pakistan, etc. because they can't use their soldiers who are not brave and hate the government, there is no 1 nation ideology, there are only some nations combined. So go and find information about it, then start sharing fake considerations.

Last edited:
I'm bAcK!!!! Y'all probably hate me (and i don't blame you) but oh well. Also, I'm sorry to @boti for causing trouble and wishing death on myself just cause of the existence of this thread. Please note that I was enraged over a situation and wasn't thinking of what I was posting before i posted it. I am human too and I make mistakes.

While I was gone I managed to recruit one of my friends from real life. She'll be joining this thread pretty soon. Please note, she is still an army so there's a high chance she'll be awfully biased.
As you should my friend. It’s awful to have to conform to an ideology to be able to post on a forum which celebrates unpopular opinions as it is. Not all of us are going to agree but believing that just because someone is on the other side of a political spectrum is someone who is brainwashed or uneducated is very narcissistic. If you go through society, condemning everyone who doesn’t have the same beliefs as you, you will have a hard time integrating into society. There is nothing wrong with being right wing or left wing. Even though I don’t conform to either and share ideologies from both (leaning more left) spectrums I won’t judge others on their political/personal beliefs.

So just because you don’t agree with everyone here, that doesn’t mean your opinions or thoughts are less valuable. And speaking is a right. We always talk about “freedom of speech” And so surely it is your right to be freely allowed to discuss whatever you believe on a public forum right :)

NowUseeMe

Rookie
It’s the first election where I’d be able to legally vote :)

Still would not know who to choose. America is an embarrassment
I am from Asia but if I was American and I had to vote I would vote for trump.Because from my view he is honest in the sense that he mostly delivers what he says even if there is whole opposition against him,he speaks what he thinks not what others want to hear unlike others who on the pretense of being good abuses their power.This doesn't mean he's good because he's been involved in problematic affairs himself but he can handle what thrown to him pretty well.

Btw that Biden guy looks creepy as ....

I am from Asia but if I was American and I had to vote I would vote for trump.Because from my view he is honest in the sense that he mostly delivers what he says even if there is whole opposition against him,he speaks what he thinks not what others want to hear unlike others who on the pretense of being good abuses their power.This doesn't mean he's good because he's been involved in problematic affairs himself but he can handle what thrown to him pretty well.

Btw that Biden guy looks creepy as ....
A lot of people here would vote for trump but I feel that he isn’t innocent either. To me he has no presidential quality, he’s handled the virus awfully which has caused the nearly most deaths globally. He has fuelled hate, has said problematic things about young girls and women and God knows if he acted on them. ( I hope not)

Biden has many rumours of p***philia, he had instigated many Middle Eastern chaos, is just fulfilling Obama’s elitist agenda.

Thank goodness I am not American because none of them represent me as a person. The outcome will be awful no matter who the president is to me.

I am asking once more to respect the rules of the thread.

You have derailed a big part of this thread and are spreading misinformation.

If you don’t have political or historical knowledge, please do not post misinformation or quotes from the internet.

You’ve continued- despite my efforts of sharing basic knowledge to you - to post non-sense about “political parties” or else-what.

The US President did not had the power of decision over how each government is dealing with Corona measurements.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/5/trump-power-limited-coronavirus-pandemic-constitut/

This is a simple lesson on political parties, terminology and example about what qualifies each one in U.K.

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/08/14/left-wing-vs-right-wing-its-complicated

Please refrain from posting on topics were you lack knowledge, derailing the thread, as well as constantly attacking the purpose of the thread or the admin.

This is not only against the rules of the thread but also against the rules of the forum.

This thread has already received a warning.
I am giving an opinion on what I think of political leaders on a politics forum. Just because you don’t agree with me you call that derailing etc. I am beyond confused. I didn’t attack you. I suggested you move to the US. Again I am confused.

So the only way to be a member on this thread is to agree with everything Boti says, agree that Trump is a good person, agree that being a liberal of left leaning is the worst crime on humanity, agree that Islam is a terrorist religion. If we don’t agree on that we aren’t allowed to post here.

It’s ok to disagree but if in your logic any one who has different opinions is derailing the thread or spreading misinformation. I am on so many other threads with people who think exactly like you but this hasn’t been a problem or violation anywhere else.

Some of the information I have posted has been given to me from my teachers, through studies etc. A lot of my teachers are left leaning but they don’t try to manipulate the facts you’re talking about. They have to teach neutrally instead of imposing right ideology as a fact or left ideology as a fact. Maybe you should think about that on this forum so your information isn’t biased :)

If you don’t like anyone else thinking unlike you I will leave.

Last edited:

OwlMoon

Established
When people are being brainwashed and open their mouths to talk about politics and history without having any knowledge, but keeping it up with the propaganda

Same goes for this propaganda quote:

There is no discrimination against boy-bands in any country, the “minorities” that it is implied and there is no “alternate masculinity”.

Just homosexuality pushed as a norm while the notion and image of masculinity is being less and less featured, making it appear almost abnormal.
This article pushes the victimhood agenda and says, amongst others, that “today’s issue is HATE and resistance against diverse self-identities”.

Always the victim, always the “hate” - ideology.

“diverse self identities” meaning gender dysphoria.

Nice gay-propaganda.

Today’s issue is the gay mafia, people like BTS and txt promoting homosexuality and p***philia, gender dysphoria, drugs, romanticizing depression and mental illnesses, promiscuity, cannibalism, vaccines, and many others.

Maybe weverse would have wanted to consider the truth and facts vs propaganda.
And that’s weverse either way. So...you’re using your own app to write about yourself..?
Discrimination against boybands?Come up with something logical lol they’re talking out of their ass, pill-popping sexual deviants