Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.
@boti if you don’t accept other opinions that is your right as the admin of this forum. Please let me know if you prefer for me not to post here. I don’t mind not posting. Thank you for all the information regardless. Despite any disagreements you are really passionate about BTS, history, politics etc and I really respect your drive. I have enjoyed reading some of your posts in the past and I think you have a good learning ethic.
I am also sorry if I have personally hurt you. I did get upset after one of your posts but I shouldn’t have reacted with retaliation but rather kindness

Thank You to everyone who has been so respectful. My posts are not here to derail anything or anyone. I thought that different thoughts would be ok, as long as no one was offended.

You are still fixed on your Islam propaganda.

I gave you an example of your misquotes and lack of knowledge regarding politics or history.

This isn’t about “opinion”, but false claims.

I’ve quoted your remarks in the post above and inserted the links correcting your misinformation.

There is a complexity regarding those topics.
An interesting discussion would be the one of analyzing advantages/disadvantages of having Federalism limiting the president’s power over certain issues.

For that, one needs knowledge over the history and politics of that county as well as similar ones to compare.

Again, you are attacking me because of your own lack of knowledge.

I didn’t interrupted the discussion in the other thread to attack what was written there.
1000+ pages on something I don’t believe it’s the case with BTS.

Nor do I post cooking recipes on threads unrelated to cooking.

For me to talk about how to make sauce bernaise while I am posting a recipe I have found in internet not understanding that is a chemical formula to build an explosive, is the equivalent of what your are doing.

Every-since you started with your islam propaganda disrespecting the deaths and the attacks, you and some others have done nothing but looking for a reason to attack me, the tread, posting misinformation and derailing it.

every now and then I have to remind people that this isn’t the BTS discussion thread, nor a BTS fan club.
This isn’t the first time it’s happening.
I let a lot slide but please, respect the rules and don’t confuse “opinions” with “misinformation”.
I think a lot of what you say is misinformation backed up by right wing media. One can say that is propaganda or biased ideology.
I don’t think I have posted anything that was information but oh well. If you’d like to contact my white British teachers who have agreed with the information I have provided, even at times stating it was my opinion and not facts, I’m sure they’d love to talk

About Islam I am not allowed to talk about it here, but you really
disrespected a lot of people with your posting which were very biased and misinformed. Anyways just let me know if you’d like to see me not post here.

OwlMoon

Established
Oooohhh, shocker.

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2020/10/19/billboard-music-awards-ratings-drop-2020/

The “surprise” droppings were never successful , Illuminati.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/beyonce-joe-biden-kamala-harris-support-election-1084942/

For those who aren’t aware about the Grammy scandal:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/grammys-ceo-deborah-dugan-accuses-neil-portnow-r*pe-female-artist

The law firm representing her has also represented some of Harvey Weinstein’s victims.

https://www.thewrap.com/deborah-dugan-new-evidence-influence-grammy-nominations/

The irony - for them to engage in a multitude of illegal affairs, from money laundering to bribes, sexual abuse, falsifying votes, yet neither those chosen nor the ones who were “snubbed” are in anyway representatives of “music” or “art”.

The classical and jazz category - which nobody cares or noticed, yet classical music being the pillar of what the essence should be in any musical award show - are even more filled with unfair bidding and fights between the “elite” of professionals.

I am not surprised, in fact I laugh whenever I check those sections and see the nominations or the winners.
Yet Mrs. Dugan believes that singer “x” (in general) who shouldn’t have received any nomination either way, was a victim of a rigged system.

Oh...the one where Beyonce gets to be also nominated ?

a bigger fraud than all the nominations or awards she received (songwriter of the year? Singer of the year? Album of the year? Video of the year? Etc..) is not known to me.

Maybe the Metropolitan Opera and New York Times covering for decades the crimes committed by James Levine (gay p***phile, also one of the biggest classical conductors) who for years sexually abused students or young aspiring boys.

New York Times musical critic is Anthony Tommasini. Gay.
In case...you know...gay mafia isn’t clear.
Just read up on James Levine, disgusting! He was sacked but not jailed?! Oh the world keeps surprising me with bad news :(

ayo05

Established
@boti and @ShiningCarat14 pls can you guys like the Administrator said just leave this argument alone? I am a christain myself and I also disagree with the Muslim faith like you boti but this " discussion" or "debate" as just turned into an argument cause i've been observing. Pls don't let this lead to something else. And ik this isn't my place to interfere but this as been going on for over A WEEK. Pls guys i think both of you have brought a lot of good arguments but I really don't you guys will come to an agreement on things any time soon so I advice you just drop it. Please:(. I don't want anybody leaving because of this.
And just like the Administrator said you cab go to the religion dicussion thread if u guys still want to "discuss". But since this isn't a religion thread pls drop it. i respect both of you (and you boti are the oldest here as from what I have been reading, but I might be wrong) so I don't want to come of as rude and disrespectful

I haven’t reported you, I haven’t asked you to leave, I have no right to ban or to force you to leave. This isn’t my site.

This is a decision that the site’s owner is making, I could equally be banned by him/her.

Again you want to portray yourself as the victim, I am the Nazi reading Jordan Peterson and attack me for no other reason than the one of me pointing to your propaganda and lack of information.

You can use your sweet words since I don’t sugarcoat mines, but in the end it all started with very troubling statements you made and your sudden rage while preaching “peace”.

If you would have clicked on those 2 links maximum 5 minutes read, you would have noticed how you posted wrong information and rather than attacking me and making me the bad guy, you would have maybe understood where the problem is when you make claims similar to saying the earth is rectangular.
If you’re talking about Isis and me condoning Islamic extremism I stated that America and the west created Isis and are now struggling to control an Islamic state hence the terror attacks. I said some terror attacks have been verified to be done by state intervention. Police reports and emails were sent before police intervened.

This man responded to the terror attacks by creating more terror. He shouted “Allahu Akbar” and before identifying him authorities already came to a conclusion he was a radical Muslim, when he has been affiliated with a far right Nazi group. This is the type of misinformation I am talking about.

I know how federalism works. I know that power isn’t centralised like in the UK but it’s devolved to state governors. That being said Trump is head of state. He has a high authority. When he downplays a virus killing millions he is playing with peoples lives. You don’t inject thing, the virus wasn’t a false alarm

I never called you racist, I never said you were a Nazi at all. You called me a radical Islamist though. I really try hard to reason with you so it’s difficult

@boti and @ShiningCarat14 pls can you guys like the Administrator said just leave this argument alone? I am a christain myself and I also disagree with the Muslim faith like you boti but this " discussion" or "debate" as just turned into an argument cause i've been observing. Pls don't let this lead to something else. And ik this isn't my place to interfere but this as been going on for over A WEEK. Pls guys i think both of you have brought a lot of good arguments but I really don't you guys will come to an agreement on things any time soon so I advice you just drop it. Please:(. I don't want anybody leaving because of this.
Ok sorry :) I was just trying to have a civilised argument.
Thank you for being respectful. I don’t agree with everything in Christianity either but I respect the bible and Christians. Thank you for doing the same

I am asking once more to respect the rules of the thread.

You have derailed a big part of this thread and are spreading misinformation.

If you don’t have political or historical knowledge, please do not post misinformation or quotes from the internet.

You’ve continued- despite my efforts of sharing basic knowledge to you - to post non-sense about “political parties” or else-what.

The US President did not had the power of decision over how each government is dealing with Corona measurements.

Federalism, same as in Germany, although our chancellor has more power than Trump or presidents in other european countries.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/5/trump-power-limited-coronavirus-pandemic-constitut/

This is a simple lesson on political parties, terminology and example about what qualifies each one in U.K.

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/08/14/left-wing-vs-right-wing-its-complicated

Please refrain from posting on topics were you lack knowledge, derailing the thread, as well as constantly attacking the purpose of the thread or the admin.

This is not only against the rules of the thread but also against the rules of the forum.

This thread has already received a warning.
Oh my god please don't start fights again. Why can't we just move on?

Turquoise

Rookie
I haven’t reported you, I haven’t asked you to leave, I have no right to ban or to force you to leave. This isn’t my site.

This is a decision that the site’s owner is making, I could equally be banned by him/her.

Again you want to portray yourself as the victim, I am the Nazi reading Jordan Peterson and attack me for no other reason than the one of me pointing to your propaganda and lack of information.

You can use your sweet words since I don’t sugarcoat mines, but in the end it all started with very troubling statements you made and your sudden rage while preaching “peace”.

If you would have clicked on those 2 links maximum 5 minutes read, you would have noticed how you posted wrong information and rather than attacking me and making me the bad guy, you would have maybe understood where the problem is when you make claims similar to saying the earth is rectangular.
You can't read the mind of someone. You can't know who wanted to victimize themselves. You can't know the other people's thoughts. There is something I have a hard time to ignore, and that is someone else putting labels to someone else. You can't say what someone is. Of course everyone thinks they themselves are right and their own opinions, it doesn't mean that one wants to victimize themselves, in my opinion

Again, if you can’t respect the rules of the thread and forum, please do not engage here.

This is already the 4th time you’re attacking me out of nowhere, while taking my information from this thread and posting it in the other one.
I haven’t said a word to that.

Please refrain of constant attacking this thread, the admin and using copyrighted intellectual property.
Jesus is lord how many damn rules are there? Or are you making up rules as we post I said its you since you just called out my friend for no damn reason

Discrimination against boybands?Come up with something logical lol they’re talking out of their ass, pill-popping sexual deviants
lol I agree its ridiculous...how can they discriminate a boy band? and that boy band isn't even American, its Korean...they are not American minority as what these armies want...they want badly to further victimize BTS..ironic

What a shit are you telling? Artsakh ( Nagorno-Karabakh) is Armenia for thousands of years, how could Azerbaijan own it, if Azerbaijan is nearly a hundred years old, but Karabakh is older as a part of Armenia. If you don't know the truth don't mislead people here. Nagorno -Karabakh was included in Azerbaijan only in Soviet period and Karabakh's officials due to the laws of Soviet Union made a referendum and left Azerbaijan, but still stayed in Soviet Union, after that Saviet Union collapsed Artsakh went out of it. AZERBAIJAN HAS NO HISTORICAL OR OFFICIAL RIGHTS OVER AARTSAKH (KARABAKH). THE ONLY ONES WHO HAS THOSE RIGHTS ARE THE CIVILIANS IN ARTSAKH (KARABAKH) AND ARMENIA. SO SHUT UP AND STOP SHARING YOUR FAKE INFORMATION!!!!!
I know that because I have read the history after their conflict came in these days..but I didn't want to say that to not further turn the thread into further Muslim-Christian and ethnic debates

OwlMoon

Established
lol I agree its ridiculous...how can they discriminate a boy band? and that boy band isn't even American, its Korean...they are not American minority as what these armies want...they want badly to further victimize BTS..ironic
Ikr?! It’s so far the stupidest thing I read today hahahaha lol the victimizing is starting to get petty, hope people will realize that by now
Yes. I have met him once at a rehearsal. I was very young, had no idea about anything but he was scary.
We were a group of children performing at an event he was conducting.
I hid from him all night. It was a memory I still have about him.

mikhail pletnev is also a very nasty case. He is equally a brilliant musician, but was caught while he was living in Thailand with a young boy.
No word afterwards.

Many of the top conductors since then have been accused of sexual abuse.
Woah feel so bad for you for meeting that shit sack waste of sperm! Hope you didn’t get traumatized :( And that last statement wow, pedos can get away scot free here so disgusted with my country

Nobodybuthere

Established
I know that because I have read the history after their conflict came in these days..but I didn't want to say that to not further turn the thread into further Muslim-Christian and ethnic debates
I also don't say that the war is between Christians and Muslims, that is to protect armenians' motherland. I know that Turks and azerbaijanis are only a tool to exterminate Armenians, there are so many hidden clues. We will never know why it happens. But the fact is that Artsakh civilians and forests are under attack of phosphorus weapons, it also was used against Kurds in 2019. The same goes now because nobody could enchain Erdogans genocidal hands.

Nobodybuthere

Established
I am a Christian and I respect muslims and other believers (even though my motherland is under attack of azerbaijanis, who are muslims, it doesn't make them evil, their evilness is in their national politics and history falsification with hatred). Regarding everything that happens in Europe between Christians and Muslims I have an idea. What if they put that hatred between them letting both parties to destroy each other, so after will be easier to convince people that we need one religion and the most "peaceful" religion as they will represent is satanism?

Last edited: