Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cosmonaut

Rookie
maybe because this is not a FAN thread?

you seem to love YG and think he is super talented....thats fine

but if you want to know, personally i find YG try hard, not a great rapper, and with a contradicting image
like he is singing he feels like "tony montana" and doing the "bad boy" for his solo career. but then doing a dance routine with BT5? who is going to take him seriously?

its the same if Eminem joined a boyband....after talking shit about fake idols for years
You obviously didn't read my post thoroughly if all you got from it that I might be a fan.
Which I am not, by the way, but I can acknowledge someone's talent if I see one.

Also, about not taking him seriously because he did some BTS routine later in concert.

Let me give you an example. There is a American boy band you might have heard of called Hanson. It consists of three brothers and they all write, produce, play their own music. What got them really popular in the late 90's is a song with a silly name Mmmbop.
The boys were young, and if you watch a music video for this song it's a bit cringey but still fun.
But this is the song that shot them to international stardom.

Later down the road, the band started singing more mature songs, obviously because they were getting older and having their own families.
But believe it or not, they still play this song at their concert! Why? Because that's the song that made them popular, it makes people nostalgic. And that's the song that most people recognize them for despite that they have so many other much better songs.
They are not ashamed and for the past 25+ years they have always included this song in their play set.

My point is- YG is not ashamed to include BTS songs because that's how he started, and he knows people want to see and hear some of his old stuff. It's all about pleasing the public. Maybe he wishes he got away from it completely, who knows. But I feel like he (or his management) can read the crowd and gives them what they want.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Finally, Suga is enlisting for military service...

cadiz

Star
Oh, I noticed that, too! Haha! Why don't they create a dedicated thread for Suga...lol
yeah they talk trash about all the other members but aparently this Sugar is the king of talent

And nobody talks about his statanic MV with halsey, or all the concepts on his MV about killing himselff etc...he is nothing special imo

e-Enoch

Superstar
yeah they talk trash about all the other members but aparently this Sugar is the king of talent

And nobody talks about his statanic MV with halsey, or all the concepts on his MV about killing himselff etc...he is nothing special imo
True. They deliberately ignore his obvious inconsistencies and his "allegiance" to the devil...

He is trying too hard to get attention to himself... BH gave him a lot of content before his enlistment...but most likely many will just find them irrelevant...

minnie82

Superstar
Again this is the kind of music I'm interested in, Lofi vibe to it. Video is appropriate to Tae lazy and depressed style and turned out alien'ish after he drew that weird looking thing..Overall this is his style and I like his voice. His both songs centered around the idea of lost love and nostalgia ..
I notice the all seeing eye in the thumbnail image

cadiz

Star
Well I agree with the Tae fans, the marketing for his album is underwhelming compared to JK and JM. Also these are not the kind of songs which will be later released by different versions. But then you never know with BH lol
are his streaming numbers bad?

i really didnt see much hype about him on social media at all
pretty obvious JK and JM got more promotion....but its also true that Veee fans seem to only care about his looks (face) and not much more

i thought his songs were decent (compared to his bandmates)
but its also true he is looking bored in his MV and maybe he doesnt really care about a music career

00kpop00

Established
I don't think armies will move on when bts disbands. You guys might move on, but there are some diehard bts fans that will probably go into a panic and lose it because their favourite group broke up.

i hope armies dont self harm like some delusional fans have for ex0 and bi3ber.

Again thank God I avoided bts. There is just too much drama associated with bts, it's too much to handle, I can't take it.

e-Enoch

Superstar
are his streaming numbers bad?

i really didnt see much hype about him on social media at all
pretty obvious JK and JM got more promotion....but its also true that Veee fans seem to only care about his looks (face) and not much more

i thought his songs were decent (compared to his bandmates)
but its also true he is looking bored in his MV and maybe he doesnt really care about a music career
There's such a thing as "legal payola" for streaming available to anyone "willing to pay..." Looks like neither BH nor his fans is willing "to invest" on Vee's solo...

Also it's obvious his MVs are low-budgeted...lacking creativity... with songs that barely make a "splash..." Indeed, it's "rainy days" for him...the "drizzle" kind...

His type of R&B songs are the most boring that I've heard so far...

cadiz

Star
There's such a thing as "legal payola" for streaming available to anyone "willing to pay..." Looks like neither BH nor his fans is willing "to invest" on Vee's solo...

Also it's obvious his MVs are low-budgeted...lacking creativity... with songs that barely make a "splash..." Indeed, it's "rainy days" for him...the "drizzle" kind...

His type of R&B songs are the most boring that I've heard so far...

yeah i agree the songs are not bad but also not memorable
you really dont feel any passion for music on his part...i think this is just a money grab from Hybe but it's very rushed and with not much promo

i think Vee wants to be a celebrity but not really into music or anything...he wants to be a model or maybe dating famous girls (or men)

e-Enoch

Superstar
yeah i agree the songs are not bad but also not memorable
you really dont feel any passion for music on his part...i think this is just a money grab from Hybe but it's very rushed and with not much promo

i think Vee wants to be a celebrity but not really into music or anything...he wants to be a model or maybe dating famous girls (or men)
Or he can pursue his acting career... he can be a good actor...

He has a unique singing voice, though... A lot better than Jm's, for sure...H*be is wasting his talent with mediocre songs. If only they give him vocal and English improvement trainings...Vee still has a lot of potential...

minnie82

Superstar
Or he can pursue his acting career... he can be a good actor...

He has a unique singing voice, though... A lot better than Jm's, for sure...H*be is wasting his talent with mediocre songs. If only they give him vocal and English improvement trainings...Vee still has a lot of potential...
Yes i agree he have potential

cadiz

Star
both look terrible IMO

and Veee always just has the same facial expression......its always the same face and dead eyes
even in his MVs he is looking like this....just boring

e-Enoch

Superstar
both look terrible IMO

and Veee always just has the same facial expression......its always the same face and dead eyes
even in his MVs he is looking like this....just boring
Yes...Vee is overrated...Jk is trying too hard...

Both are gays...

loginine

Veteran
Yeah. He looks like a boy and a girl at the same time. No offense but he is not sexy to me. It’s like he’s too feminine. Maybe some people like this.

I don’t know but his sexiness feels forced. I feel like he is just a regular nerdy type. Maybe it’s just me.