Eclipse

Diogenes

Established
I think that nothing is going to happen, apart maybe from some unrest,like looting or something similar. I mean, this eclipse looks indeed like an important opportunity for the occult elite to do their ceremonial stuff, but,in my opinion,the results will be visible to us, the unimportant folk,a couple of years later. Just like COVID, which by the time it was happening,it was indeed a thing, but the results of it are just now being visible.

MSM trying to promote this eclipse propaganda for nefarious reasons and sinister purpose. But like lemmings they stand first in line for new vaccinations and climate change. Astronomers are ethically challenged and will say or do anything for the lowest common denominator. They are the ringmasters of Satan and pledge their souls to Dark Ages. They worship mathematics and see people as insects to be manipulated in an unholy experiment consisting of moral and financial torture. They will stop at nothing until they have attained the destruction necessary to secure future liabilities in next generation and slavery becomes commonplace.

In Biblical days when an eclipse happened people paid no attention unless they saw it. There was no fanfare or tourist attractions. People were more concerned with food and shelter than with circumstances unseen. Eclipse now promoted like widespread occultic principals for the masses. Experiment in moving large amounts of people like herds of cattle waiting to be fleeced and sheared.

Lalas

Star
In Bible times, people did not have social networks and the Internet, with the ability to swiftly exchange infos (or disinfo, theories, all sorts of things)

e-Enoch

Superstar
Former Air Force general says EMP event could happen during April 8 total solar eclipse...

Lalas

Star
What's going on? How long until the eclipse?
Would you make a Live blog to announce the events in a timely manner?

duzyzdzichu

Rookie
Oh, so in US is still morning right? Guys, i don't know if there is any connection to it, but there was major earthquake 3 of april in Taiwan, with the epicenter in Hualien. And i am standing now on this ground and the earth is still trembling like every hour and i have the feeling even that there is no strong quake, the earth it's constantly moving. Maybe it's normal, but keep an eye on Taiwan.

Lalas

Star
Oh, so in US is still morning right? Guys, i don't know if there is any connection to it, but there was major earthquake 3 of april in Taiwan, with the epicenter in Hualien. And i am standing now on this ground and the earth is still trembling like every hour and i have the feeling even that there is no strong quake, the earth it's constantly moving. Maybe it's normal, but keep an eye on Taiwan.
Was there destruction?

Lalas

Star
The eclipse is approaching, tensions are rising, and current information from the venues of events is small. I began to imagine all sorts of things.

CERN, which will strengthen the max collider just today, will open a portal to hell (to hell!).

All nasty sorts of will come in and people will see them, but *scientists and fact-checkers will say that people have become so psyched because of the eclipse that they have received a mass demon face disorderer.

At the same time, right in the midst of the eclipse, Putin will send a preemptively tactical nuclear bomb to the center of Paris (in the center of Paris!) because of the 200 soldiers Makaron said he would send to Ukraine (to Ukraine!).

At the same time, under the veil of the eclipse, Xi will invade Taiwan to seize the chip plant.

But there, surprisingly, his army will be greeted by a Taiwanese chipped defense platoon of cyborgs (cyborgs!).

And other things, but I forgot them.

L3M4

Star
i think today is the day when we will know if the eclipse or cern or both would do anything
i am only guessing because they said from the start that the eclipse changed routes like which invalidated all those conspiracies that talked about the initial trajectory therefore i wasn’t even bothered to watch any of those e-noch youtube garbage videos that spewed fear mongering

just to make it clear, if nothing happens please do yourself a favor and stop getting gaslighted by paid tiktok shills that have no credibility nor any real source of reference beside a decade old fear mongering youtube video from 2007

Stucky

Star
just to make it clear, if nothing happens please do yourself a favor and stop getting gaslighted by paid tiktok shills that have no credibility nor any real source of reference beside a decade old fear mongering youtube video from 2007
With some of the hysteria going about, mainly by Christians i might add, it gives an insight into how peoples minds must have worked during the dark ages.

Just drop all the superstitious nonsense and enjoy the show.

clammertoe

Established
We just had totality, and I have to admit, it was ... dark. I shall add, that the work gang next door (doing foundation work at my neighbor's house) was jabbering quite loudly and very animatedly all yesterday and today. Sadly, I do not speak Spanish, but I caught a few "LUNA" during their conversation.

After totality came and went ... silence. And they have remained silent. I think they need to check they drawers.

Last edited: