Do You think the moon landing happened?

Nick Danger

Rookie
There's absolutely no way we went to the Moon in 1969. Color TV was a new technology. VCR's wouldn't even have been invented for another 10 years. They were still using analog technology.

We went to the Moon is about as factually possible as Richard Nixon's "Historic Telephone Call", where he faked calling Niel Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on the Moon to entertain us ignorant plebians at home in front of our TV sets.

Richard Nixon calls the Moon? Come on!

National Archives: Nixon Calls the Moon

Both were PR stunts designed to bankrupt the Soviet Union. It's all fake.

Buzz Aldrin admits we didn't go to the Moon.

Not to mention the Van Allen belt which is a radiation belt. Humans cannot pass through this belt.

I don't buy that we have robots on Mars either. As pointed out by one of NASA's official photographs, squirrels do not exist on Mars. Yet they produce an official photo with what looks a hell of a lot like one.

My thoughts are that NASA is largely a front for laundering money that goes into Black Budget Operations.

Also, did a Masonic Ritual take place during the the Fake Moon landing? Why were all of the "selected" astronauts including Apollo's Space Program Manager, Freemasons?

Aazaad

Established
Even if there was a landing, the footage and the phone call aren't.

Lucy

Established
There's absolutely no way we went to the Moon in 1969. Color TV was a new technology. VCR's wouldn't even have been invented for another 10 years. They were still using analog technology.

We went to the Moon is about as factually possible as Richard Nixon's "Historic Telephone Call", where he faked calling Niel Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on the Moon to entertain us ignorant plebians at home in front of our TV sets.

Not to mention the Van Allen belt which is a radiation belt. Humans cannot pass through this belt.

I don't buy that we have robots on Mars either. As pointed out by one of NASA's official photographs, squirrels do not exist on Mars. Yet they produce an official photo with what looks a hell of a lot like one.

My thoughts are that NASA is largely a front for laundering money that goes into Black Budget Operations.

Also, did a Masonic Ritual take place during the the Fake Moon landing? Why were all of the "selected" astronauts including Apollo's Space Program Manager, Freemasons?
I had no idea about the phone call.
I cant believe Americans fell for that!
I laughed so hard I cried.

free2018

Star
I say yes b/c not only is there proof, but wouldn't you think the Russians would've figured it out by now? But anyways your thoughts....
I used to not really care. Then I started to doubt it and now I don't believe in it all.

"I'd go in a nanosecond...We used to, but we destroyed that technology... "

juniper

Rookie
They say it couldn't have happened because you can see the flag waving as if there's air, but there is no air in space so that's a...red flag, don't you think?
1631336249710.png
It's not waving, you see they threaded something through top of the flag so it would hold itself up, right?

juniper

Rookie
You saw it on TV but it was not live just as the moon landing broadcasts were not live but relayed from a filmed monitor.
here are 18 videos of the 2nd plane hitting a tower. It comes in at same angle from every view.

free2018

Star

All of the founders of all nations were Freemasons.
The corona ritual is Masonic in nature.

I can use this thread as Questioning NASA, Spherical Earth and "The Space", rather than an another thread.

We Can Build A Future Martian Colony Literally Using The Blood, Sweat Or Tears Of Astronauts, Say Scientists

Marina Abramovic spirit cooking?