Do You think the moon landing happened?

Maldarker

Star

Tonga eruption: Communications could be down for '4 weeks'
"An underwater cable that provides the Pacific island nation of Tonga with most of its telecommunication links with the rest of the world will need at least a month to be repaired following the recent volcanic eruption"

Why do we need cables if there are satellites?
lol because fiber optics is quicker its speed of light transmission in theory.

Now that's a good question!
the topic I'm afraid to get into it: everything they say about space is cgi and photoshop. looks crazy and stupid at first glance. but considering that for over a century we believed in ghosts called viruses and sought cure in poisons... and that the ruling classes on the left, middle and right of the world map make us believe they are in conflict with each other; but actually just fighting with their own people.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
the topic I'm afraid to get into it: everything they say about space is cgi and photoshop. looks crazy and stupid at first glance. but considering that for over a century we believed in ghosts called viruses and sought cure in poisons... and that the ruling classes on the left, middle and right of the world map make us believe they are in conflict with each other; but actually just fighting with their own people.
Well families in general fight not? & inbred families, well....

Look at all the advanced ancient tech finds coming we knew long time already that history isn't what we think so...

Maldarker

Star
The late, great Texe Marrs discusses the the Masonic roots of NASA. Worthwhile.

Miss that guy actually....stuff i was seeing in tech with telecomm comp.s back in the late 80's is what he was talking about also.When you have phone sys software named styx charon hades ....oh and don't forget LUCENT or Lucifer Enterprises. Recommend Lucid Dreams book he wrote about supercomputers waaaayyyy back and what was capable then.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Miss that guy actually....stuff i was seeing in tech with telecomm comp.s back in the late 80's is what he was talking about also.When you have phone sys software named styx charon hades ....oh and don't forget LUCENT or Lucifer Enterprises. Recommend Lucid Dreams book he wrote about supercomputers waaaayyyy back and what was capable then.
Yeah, Texe was ahead of his time. A solid researcher and fearless truthseeker.

Wishful

I always found this article very odd.

There's a 1963 New York Times article titled "Astronaut Plays Trick on Nasa Cameraman". You can search it on the NYT newspaper archives. It says that Gordon Cooper "whiled away the time" before his take off into space by playing a "practical joke" on the photographers for NASA. Cooper and 2 other astronauts (Schirra & Slayton) "removed the special light bulbs from the studio" in the hanger where they were normally photographed in the their "space suits".

It said they put tape on the contacts and put the bulbs back in the socket so that when the photographers arrived, the lights wouldn't work. Electricians were actually called who discovered the "prank" and fixed it. Very funny, huh? So many people would find this SO humorous when they went to try and do a job, having to then wait to find and get electricians to find out what was wrong.

Would 3 grown men really be climbing ladders taping fixtures before a space flight for a joke?
Or… was it perhaps an attempt to darken the room to obscure something? Or put someone off taking photos altogether? Dodgy spacesuits? I don't know. I just get creepy vibes from it.

They were official NASA photographers according to the article, but that doesn't mean they knew what was going on or were part of the "in" crowd. Maybe they showed up unexpectedly to take photos. Just really weird.

JohnnyBgood

Rookie
I always found this article very odd.

There's a 1963 New York Times article titled "Astronaut Plays Trick on Nasa Cameraman". You can search it on the NYT newspaper archives. It says that Gordon Cooper "whiled away the time" before his take off into space by playing a "practical joke" on the photographers for NASA. Cooper and 2 other astronauts (Schirra & Slayton) "removed the special light bulbs from the studio" in the hanger where they were normally photographed in the their "space suits".

It said they put tape on the contacts and put the bulbs back in the socket so that when the photographers arrived, the lights wouldn't work. Electricians were actually called who discovered the "prank" and fixed it. Very funny, huh? So many people would find this SO humorous when they went to try and do a job, having to then wait to find and get electricians to find out what was wrong.

Would 3 grown men really be climbing ladders taping fixtures before a space flight for a joke?
Or… was it perhaps an attempt to darken the room to obscure something? Or put someone off taking photos altogether? Dodgy spacesuits? I don't know. I just get creepy vibes from it.

They were official NASA photographers according to the article, but that doesn't mean they knew what was going on or were part of the "in" crowd. Maybe they showed up unexpectedly to take photos. Just really weird.
I would, every now and then I'll stick tape on coworkers mouse' so they won't work
...pranks are fun:cool: