Do You think the moon landing happened?

Nick Danger

Rookie
There's absolutely no way we went to the Moon in 1969. Color TV was a new technology. VCR's wouldn't even have been invented for another 10 years. They were still using analog technology.

We went to the Moon is about as factually possible as Richard Nixon's "Historic Telephone Call", where he faked calling Niel Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on the Moon to entertain us ignorant plebians at home in front of our TV sets.

Richard Nixon calls the Moon? Come on!

National Archives: Nixon Calls the Moon

Both were PR stunts designed to bankrupt the Soviet Union. It's all fake.

Buzz Aldrin admits we didn't go to the Moon.

Not to mention the Van Allen belt which is a radiation belt. Humans cannot pass through this belt.

I don't buy that we have robots on Mars either. As pointed out by one of NASA's official photographs, squirrels do not exist on Mars. Yet they produce an official photo with what looks a hell of a lot like one.

My thoughts are that NASA is largely a front for laundering money that goes into Black Budget Operations.

Also, did a Masonic Ritual take place during the the Fake Moon landing? Why were all of the "selected" astronauts including Apollo's Space Program Manager, Freemasons?

Aazaad

Established
Even if there was a landing, the footage and the phone call aren't.

Lucy

Star
There's absolutely no way we went to the Moon in 1969. Color TV was a new technology. VCR's wouldn't even have been invented for another 10 years. They were still using analog technology.

We went to the Moon is about as factually possible as Richard Nixon's "Historic Telephone Call", where he faked calling Niel Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on the Moon to entertain us ignorant plebians at home in front of our TV sets.

Not to mention the Van Allen belt which is a radiation belt. Humans cannot pass through this belt.

I don't buy that we have robots on Mars either. As pointed out by one of NASA's official photographs, squirrels do not exist on Mars. Yet they produce an official photo with what looks a hell of a lot like one.

My thoughts are that NASA is largely a front for laundering money that goes into Black Budget Operations.

Also, did a Masonic Ritual take place during the the Fake Moon landing? Why were all of the "selected" astronauts including Apollo's Space Program Manager, Freemasons?
I had no idea about the phone call.
I cant believe Americans fell for that!
I laughed so hard I cried.

juniper

Rookie
They say it couldn't have happened because you can see the flag waving as if there's air, but there is no air in space so that's a...red flag, don't you think?
1631336249710.png
It's not waving, you see they threaded something through top of the flag so it would hold itself up, right?

juniper

Rookie
You saw it on TV but it was not live just as the moon landing broadcasts were not live but relayed from a filmed monitor.
here are 18 videos of the 2nd plane hitting a tower. It comes in at same angle from every view.

free2018

Star

All of the founders of all nations were Freemasons.
The corona ritual is Masonic in nature.

I can use this thread as Questioning NASA, Spherical Earth and "The Space", rather than an another thread.

We Can Build A Future Martian Colony Literally Using The Blood, Sweat Or Tears Of Astronauts, Say Scientists

Marina Abramovic spirit cooking?

Bubbajay

Veteran
It's hard to see it as a real occurrence considering the fact that NASA and possibly Obama have both stated we cannot get past the Van Allen belts though we should have already done that 50 years ago. Coupled with them "losing" a lot of the documents that pertain to the landing and the questionable things that go on with NASA and the ISS (harnesses, bubbles etc...)and its at the very least questionable if it ever happened.

As for Russia it's simple. The world is a stage.
Yep, and it just so happened that shortly after the moon "landing" the US sent millions of dollars worth of grain to a starving Soviet Union. Payoff?

We're told we can't get to the moon today if we tried, even though 1969 technology is far inferior to what we have today. The original Gameboy black and white version has more computing power than the computers and electrical on the Apollo rocket. 100% true. Why don't we just use the handy 1969 technology to get back? All the blueprints "disappeared". Pretty convenient since now modern engineers can't pick apart the blue prints.

AdjeYen

Established
If it was fake, then what's the point of faking it, then, I don't follow? To deceive the people, or what? I still don't understand the true point, the meaning of this even if they succeeded.

Bubbajay

Veteran
If it was fake, then what's the point of faking it, then, I don't follow? To deceive the people, or what? I still don't understand the true point, the meaning of this even if they succeeded.
There's was a lot of things going on in Vietnam at the time. The US was killing a lot of civilains, and A lot of our troops were being killed. It was a way to take our minds off the real problems that were going on. We were facing three opponents at once in Vietnam, the VC, the Chinese had 250,000 troops fighting us there, and the Russians were flying airplanes and teaching the VC. There was a real threat of A World War at that time.

Bubbajay

Veteran
the funniest thing to me was the astronauts playing golf while they're literally one false step away from death. Also the terrible track record of the experiments on earth, a lot of things went wrong. On the moon everything was 100% perfect with no problems at all.

e-Enoch

Superstar

Lol. The "moon landing" was one of the original fake news...