Do yall think the vaccine will become mandatory everywhere?

Tidal

Star
Anyway, if you havent been vaxxed but you've got a friend who has, you could always borrow his card to flash at security etc and they won't know you're not him..;)

justjess

Superstar
People in PA can be rude. I’ve been to Western PA a few times. Complete culture shock compared to NM or GA. They are not kind to outsiders. If I remember you saying, you’re from new york?
I live in PA. Have for a while. We went down to a water park for the weekend tho and it’s like almost two hours from my house. By my house if you wear a mask no one wants anything to do with you. Apparantly that isn’t all of Pennsylvania. Was a bit shocked.

Maes17

Superstar
I live in PA. Have for a while. We went down to a water park for the weekend tho and it’s like almost two hours from my house. By my house if you wear a mask no one wants anything to do with you. Apparantly that isn’t all of Pennsylvania. Was a bit shocked.
Well if you ever trek towards Pittsburgh, Washington, it may be a complete culture shock. Wheeling, WV has some awesome scenery though.

And in response to your post. NM has little pockets of areas like you described. It’s everywhere I suppose

justjess

Superstar
Well if you ever trek towards Pittsburgh, Washington, it may be a complete culture shock. Wheeling, WV has some awesome scenery though.

And in response to your post. NM has little pockets of areas like you described. It’s everywhere I suppose
We were out past Pittsburgh on the West Virginia border for a couple months some years ago.. my husband was running pipes for a power plant. Very interesting culture is the best I can say.

Maes17

Superstar
We were out past Pittsburgh on the West Virginia border for a couple months some years ago.. my husband was running pipes for a power plant. Very interesting culture is the best I can say.
Western PA is a lot different than Eastern PA, imo.

Chic

Veteran
If the vax isn't mandatory for everyone by now, then that probably won't change.

Apparently, the invention of the "vax cards" has created a huge black market for fakes. So a full-on vax mandate would only exacerbate that problem. Now IDK who put the green light on the whole vax card thing, but they should be fired. I mean, why are we still walking around with stupid pieces of paper in 2021? I'm pretty sure figuring out those vax cards would be faked doesn't take superhuman levels of foresight.

Are vax cards the most shortsighted move ever, or was it done on purpose? It wouldn't be the first time the government creates the crime and then blames the victims or tosses out a shit-smelling red herring. Also, anyone who doesn't tow whatever line the government is pushing is now labeled "fringe" or "renegade" LMAO. In other words, we are all fringe if we don't eat their shit.

If you can't tell, I'm just getting sick of these government reptiles. They are literally some of the dumbest most useless sacks of shit to exist, and if you give them that dose of truth, they totally lose it. They will now focus their ineptitude on you, so congratulations and welcome to "Fringe Division".
I personally think the cards were done on purpose so they can ursher in a more "secured" approach. There's been a lot of talk about using smart apps. And while that can also be compromised, watch out for ID2020 to be easily suggested. This is just my opinion.

Lucy

Star
I personally think the cards were done on purpose so they can ursher in a more "secured" approach. There's been a lot of talk about using smart apps. And while that can also be compromised, watch out for ID2020 to be easily suggested. This is just my opinion.
I think you are so right......I believe that was the end goal.... which makes me think the vaccine is clearly evil but not the Mark of the beast. But it is ushering in the Mark of the beast

Chic

Veteran
I think you are so right......I believe that was the end goal.... which makes me think the vaccine is clearly evil but not the Mark of the beast. But it is ushering in the Mark of the beast
Yep, that's what I think too. They got get people comfortable enough with the idea to get them to move in the direction they want them to.

And those cards are too easy to replicate.

Anyway.. standfast, everyone.

Nikōn

Veteran
As for now it depends on where you're at in the world. Here in the US California and New York are going hard after mandates. Several Republican led states have already passed laws banning them. New Zealand and Australia seem to be the extreme example of authoritarian measures. I think future residence, just like travelling, will be something we'll have to plan based on safe zones. If my state somehow mandated vaccines across the board I am out.
I fear like they'll treat unvaccinated people worse than Covid-positive people, that's real troubling to me.

amandalisa93

Rookie
I fear like they'll treat unvaccinated people worse than Covid-positive people, that's real troubling to me.
Oh absolutely. Ready to feel segregated and completely isolated? I’m literally the only one in my family (parents/siblings) that hasn’t gotten the jab.

Yet I don’t push that on them. I don’t make them feel bad for making their choice. Can I say the same in reverse? Nope. And that’s the biggest issue. Division is what TPTB want.

Daze

Superstar
There are more then a few doctors online saying the vaccinated won't be with us in 10 years. Others say 3-5.

I don't think it will be an issue. In a few years the only people left will be the ones who disobey.. Assuming they're right, they are MD's.

Time will tell.

justjess

Superstar
Oh absolutely. Ready to feel segregated and completely isolated? I’m literally the only one in my family (parents/siblings) that hasn’t gotten the jab.

Yet I don’t push that on them. I don’t make them feel bad for making their choice. Can I say the same in reverse? Nope. And that’s the biggest issue. Division is what TPTB want.
Same situation. My biological family - mom, siblings, cousins, aunts and uncles etc. every single one for it. Me, my husband and my kids did not. My in laws did not. My bio family is pretty condescending about it despite my mom being incredibly ill ever since she got it.. but whatever. Hope they don’t all die.

Tidal

Star
Apparently, the invention of the "vax cards" has created a huge black market for fakes..

Yeah, I bet people are printing tfake vax cards off the net so they can flash them at bouncers and doormen and security, and there's no way they'll know they're fakes, I'm not vaxed but I'd never do that myself of course..;)

PS- Alternatively, if people havent been vaxxed but they've got a friend or relative who has, they could always borrow their card to flash at security etc..:)

Mandatory vaccinations basically means: keep pushing the ‘US pulling out of Afghanistan’ stories, and slipping vaxx passport requirements under the radar to…‘access the local pool bar’, with retired security guards wearing padded bodywarmers with “SECURITY” written in fluorescent yellow, giving you a ticking off for not being able to show them a QR code on your phone - for about 3 years.

they can’t even get crisis actors to look convincing. How will they cope when they have to actually enforce something??

amandalisa93

Rookie
Mandatory vaccinations basically means: keep pushing the ‘US pulling out of Afghanistan’ stories, and slipping vaxx passport requirements under the radar to…‘access the local pool bar’, with retired security guards wearing padded bodywarmers with “SECURITY” written in fluorescent yellow, giving you a ticking off for not being able to show them a QR code on your phone - for about 3 years.
It’s always distraction after distraction. It’s been the same shtick for so many years that it’s painfully obvious but to some, it’s just eaten up with no questions asked.

It’s always distraction after distraction. It’s been the same shtick for so many years that it’s painfully obvious but to some, it’s just eaten up with no questions asked.
The MSM is the only weapon that they have. When it comes down to it, there’s no way on earth they’ll be able to administer and enforce the plan that they have in mind.

justjess

Superstar

I am horrified.. I would be even if I was pro vaccine