Do yall think the vaccine will become mandatory everywhere?

Jack W

Established
I think the NWO is trying to push the humans to take the vaccine in many ways. I think with laws they can do it mandatory or almost mandatory.... I mean if you can't get into the a restaurant, take a train or aeroplane without the vaccine or pcr , then, the vaccine is almost mandatory. But well, they call us the resistant...so we must resist.

amandalisa93

Rookie
I’m going to a concert in a couple weeks and the band just announced that all attendees must either be vaccinated or produce a negative test result 48 hours before. If they’re gonna mandate this, I think they should be saying EVERYONE needs a negative test seeing as vaccinated folk are spreading it still. Doesn’t make sense to me.

Also the state I live, New Hampshire, passed legislation making it illegal for the state to mandate Covid vaccination, HOWEVER, I do think it’s entirely up to businesses that are private to tell their customers/employees that if they aren’t vaxxed they can’t come in or work there. I’m starting to see it here with different concert venues and even hospitals. So the “legislation” passed is all bs anyway. I’m getting a bit nervous.

Last edited:

amandalisa93

Rookie
I think the NWO is trying to push the humans to take the vaccine in many ways. I think with laws they can do it mandatory or almost mandatory.... I mean if you can't get into the a restaurant, take a train or aeroplane without the vaccine or pcr , then, the vaccine is almost mandatory. But well, they call us the resistant...so we must resist.
I like your point of “almost mandatory”. They’re going to take away the things like entertainment and traveling so that people almost feel obligated because getting the vaccine is easier than having regular tests done. People will do it purely for the sake of convenience and because they feel obligated.

I do think they underestimate the people who could care less about going to a restaurant for dinner or the movie theaters or even traveling.

I think what will be point break is whether or not you have to have it in order to work and make money. I know I’ll find another job if it came to that. It’s hard to predict what will happen but it’s SO important to stand up for what we believe in.

justjess

Superstar
i dont really understand anyone worried about their jobs-- for every job that requires the vax, there are probably 3 jobs begging for workers.

as far as the US is concerned, i also heard that there are so many jobs that had been created with the trump admin that with this reversal of employment/economy that even IF all the eligible people got a job, there still would be one million jobs available.
My in laws work for nyc.. they are losing years of working their way up the ladder and all their benefits. They are leaving anyway but losing shit you worked so hard for us difficult. They will find other jobs but that doesn’t mean the compensation will be equitable and even if it is that it isn’t a major blow. People tend to define themselves by their jobs in this country and as twisted as that is it is also reality

justjess

Superstar
Restaurants have take out, no one can ban you from using a car you own, and there are plenty of nice vacation spots you can drive to. If they start making it mandatory for things that are necessary to life then we will have a problem. My two cents.

weskrongden

Veteran
Right... :rolleyes:

Everyone I know is just moving. More adult response imo.
Any diverse area is a chithole with garbage policies like vaccine mandates so the places they can move to are going to keep drying up. You can move now but 30s years from now?

justjess

Superstar
Any diverse area is a chithole with garbage policies like vaccine mandates so the places they can move to are going to keep drying up. You can move now but 30s years from now?
You can always move. Not everywhere is a shithole with garbage policies. I think people really need to start thinking of themselves and their lives more independently. Maybe what I thought was a curse (being blackballed from society bc of my husbands criminal history and having to figure it out some other way) was actually a blessing. Most people are way too comfortable as far as I can tell. No hustle in them whatsoever. No problem solving skills. Nothing.

Maes17

Superstar
Possibly. In small pockets, most people from what I can tell are on board with this 100% and see no issue with it whatsoever.
There’s a fine line between freedom/security.
I can only speak from my neck of the woods. Vaccines are encouraged but not mandated.

polymoog

Superstar
My in laws work for nyc.. they are losing years of working their way up the ladder and all their benefits. They are leaving anyway but losing shit you worked so hard for us difficult. They will find other jobs but that doesn’t mean the compensation will be equitable and even if it is that it isn’t a major blow. People tend to define themselves by their jobs in this country and as twisted as that is it is also reality
i saw a clip about this by clif high. they can document this and then can file a legal protest with the state about being threatened in the workplace or treated unfairly. i *think* he said it can be filed as an occupational hazard-- id have to review that video. anyway, when they are fired, they now have a court case. he says-- and it should hold in an upside down lib hellhole like NYC, that they will be given unemployment compensation while the legal proceeding is going on.

btw, a job is what you do while youre thinking and planning about what you want to do with your free time. defining oneself by ones job? not for me.

Maes17

Superstar
i saw a clip about this by clif high. they can document this and then can file a legal protest with the state about being threatened in the workplace or treated unfairly. i *think* he said it can be filed as an occupational hazard-- id have to review that video. anyway, when they are fired, they now have a court case. he says-- and it should hold in an upside down lib hellhole like NYC, that they will be given unemployment compensation while the legal proceeding is going on.

btw, a job is what you do while youre thinking and planning about what you want to do with your free time. defining oneself by ones job? not for me.
Being threatened and treated unfairly is a workplace harassment. Politics aside, that is illegal.

Just because someone isn’t vaxxed doesnt give a company a pass. There are laws in place for workers.

weskrongden

Veteran
You can always move. Not everywhere is a shithole with garbage policies. I think people really need to start thinking of themselves and their lives more independently. Maybe what I thought was a curse (being blackballed from society bc of my husbands criminal history and having to figure it out some other way) was actually a blessing. Most people are way too comfortable as far as I can tell. No hustle in them whatsoever. No problem solving skills. Nothing.
The spots are going to keep drying up. The neoliberal globalist dream is to make the country as urbanized and effecient as possible. People stacked on top of each other in apartments, no cars because all the important places you need to go are close by. Obedient slaves being imported en masse who give the government more and more power. I'm all for people getting out of the big cities, but they're going to make that increasingly difficult.

justjess

Superstar
There’s a fine line between freedom/security.
I can only speak from my neck of the woods. Vaccines are encouraged but not mandated.
They arent mandated here either. But I’ve read all the social media comments on the articles either announcing mandates or on ones proposing them and it doesn’t seem promising at all

Maes17

Superstar
They arent mandated here either. But I’ve read all the social media comments on the articles either announcing mandates or on ones proposing them and it doesn’t seem promising at all
Maybe certain private sectors and businesses can mandate it.

But public venues like concerts, restaurants and shopping are going to be hard to regulate even if they try to mandate it.