Do yall think the vaccine will become mandatory everywhere?

Lyfe

Star
I think what we will see more and more is a shift of blame toward the unvaccinated for the first two vaccines crappy efficacy rate. The first two are now starting to be recognized as a failure and I think they will pit those who have received the vaccines against those who haven't taken it. It appears that they are now testing the waters to see what they can get away with and how far they can push mandatory vaccinations before real backlash occurs. However if they can get pro sports teams to get vaccinated, government positions, educational positions, healthcare positions, and the military to accept the reality of mandatory vaccinations then it becomes a matter of time before everyone else who doesnt jump on board is irresponsible and not doing their part.

JohnnyBgood

Rookie
Mask mandates started up again this week in Washington state, whether vaccinated or not. The people who got the jab are wondering what they did it for and are starting to wake up to the idea that this is all bs. Some honestly blame us unvaccinated but for the most part people are finally starting to wake up.

justjess

Superstar
Mask mandates started up again this week in Washington state, whether vaccinated or not. The people who got the jab are wondering what they did it for and are starting to wake up to the idea that this is all bs. Some honestly blame us unvaccinated but for the most part people are finally starting to wake up.
All I’ve seen is blame and hatred and wishing death on the unvaccinated. I’m not so optimistic.

Kirk777

Rookie
Yeah, I bet people are printing tfake vax cards off the net so they can flash them at bouncers and doormen and security, and there's no way they'll know they're fakes, I'm not vaxed but I'd never do that myself of course..;)

PS- Alternatively, if people havent been vaxxed but they've got a friend or relative who has, they could always borrow their card to flash at security etc..:)

Why can't I fill this out on a pdf? I'm dumb I guess.

All I’ve seen is blame and hatred and wishing death on the unvaccinated. I’m not so optimistic.
People are really weirdly vengeful, ironic and cruel about it, straight up saying you should starve if you don’t get the injection. I’m waiting for the day the news starts telling people it’s our fault all the vaxxed are developing weird unknown illnesses and we need to keep apart.

British Columbia last Friday was saying they weren’t going to mandate it, and then on Monday they come out and say they are, and they already have all the infrastructure ready and in place that they were working on. So if you want to have a party you can scan all your guests. And no indoor gathering for natural humans, no restaurants etc

Lyfe

Star
Its a paradox really. On one hand they encourage you to get vaccinated under the pretense that it will give you some sort of immunity, but at the same time they are still worried you can spread it to the so called responsible ones who did get vaccinated. Their fears basically demonstrate that they themselves don't even trust in the vaccines for prevention, but if they are still scared and show they dont trust them then why should people who don't get vaccinated trust them? If there is a vaccine out there promising immunity then the fact that it is out there and accessible should be enough. There is no longer a right to blame people who dont get vaccinated if so called government says they have a cure and it is accessible.

Im interested to see if these people are willing to subject themselves to the third booster shot, but I think any shot this soon has lost any real credibility given the failure of the first two. Anybody who trusts a third untested shot this soon has no real credibility and is a fool, honestly. Untested and rushed vaccines can be extremely dangerous and anyone willing to just blindly give their body over to a third...., well, God help them.

Kirk777

Rookie
Its a paradox really. On one hand they encourage you to get vaccinated under the pretense that it will give you some sort of immunity, but at the same time they are still worried you can spread it to the so called responsible ones who did get vaccinated. Their fears basically demonstrate that they themselves don't even trust in the vaccines for prevention, but if they are still scared and show they dont trust them then why should people who don't get vaccinated trust them? If there is a vaccine out there promising immunity then the fact that it is out there and accessible should be enough. There is no longer a right to blame people who dont get vaccinated if so called government says they have a cure and it is accessible.

Im interested to see if these people are willing to subject themselves to the third booster shot, but I think any shot this soon has lost any real credibility given the failure of the first two. Anybody who trusts a third untested shot this soon has no real credibility and is a fool, honestly. Untested and rushed vaccines can be extremely dangerous and anyone willing to just blindly give their body over to a third...., well, God help them.

I blame this outbreak on the vaccine overconfident. As soon as everyone got them they thought they were bulletproof. Now everyone knows they spread it just as easily. Maybe even more so if they're shedding.

Lyfe

Star
I blame this outbreak on the vaccine overconfident. As soon as everyone got them they thought they were bulletproof. Now everyone knows they spread it just as easily. Maybe even more so if they're shedding.
Well if their immune systems become compromised like allot information reveals then the vaccinated become carriers of allot more than just covid. They basically become walking and breathing bio weapons ready to potentially sicken everyone.

Lyfe

Star
You do not have the 'constitutional right' to refuse the Covid-19 vaccine

(CNN)Now that the US Food and Drug Administration has approved the Pfizer/ BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine for people age 16 and older, it's time for all governments across the country to mandate the vaccine for people taking part in indoor activities. There are no more valid excuses for not being vaccinated other than health reasons.

CNN is flaunting its betrayal of the people more and more by the day. These people are truly criminals at this point.

Lyfe

Star
It is reckless at this point for the government not to mandate vaccination. Some politicians have falsely told Americans that they have a constitutional right to refuse vaccination. This is a license to potentially infect others with a deadly disease when the Supreme Court has consistently held otherwise.

Children and adults have a constitutional right to "life" that can only be protected if there is mass vaccination. It's time for state and local governments to issue vaccine mandates and fines -- as New York and San Francisco have -- before this virus mutates into an even more elusive killer than it already is.

These people are fascist scumbags.

DavidSon

Star
It is reckless at this point for the government not to mandate vaccination. Some politicians have falsely told Americans that they have a constitutional right to refuse vaccination. This is a license to potentially infect others with a deadly disease when the Supreme Court has consistently held otherwise.

Children and adults have a constitutional right to "life" that can only be protected if there is mass vaccination. It's time for state and local governments to issue vaccine mandates and fines -- as New York and San Francisco have -- before this virus mutates into an even more elusive killer than it already is.

These people are fascist scumbags.
I believe a few of the statements from Hamilton and Offit are exaggerations at best, harmful inaccuracies at worst. Hopefully scientific evidence and constitutional law will be enough to counter their desire to force a dangerous medical procedure on everyone. These are a few of the statements that could be challenged:

The government has latitude to protect citizens from deadly conditions
Sure but despite the hysterical overreaction covid has not shown to be exceptionally deadly, with an IFR of .1-.2 %- roughly the same as seasonal influenza. It should be noted 1/2 of US states have lifted their emergency declarations.

the school district mandates that reduce the risk of death to children should be enforceable, period.
:rolleyes: Statistically children have a 0% chance of dying of the coronavirus.

in the 1905 Supreme Court decision... the court ruled against a man who had refused to be vaccinated against smallpox
That specific, localized pandemic was reported to have a 17% IFR. Much more severe circumstances than today's outbreak.

In short, it is not the right of every American citizen to catch and transmit a potentially fatal infection.
Having admitted the mRNA shots neither stop infection or transmission, differentiation between injected/non-injected is a moot point.

vaccination is the best protection from this pandemic
This is a lie. We witnessed online definitions changed in 2020 but nevertheless the concept of herd immunity was established years ago:

"Herd immunity occurs when a large portion of a community becomes immune to a disease, making the spread of disease from person to person unlikely."

Some of the leading health dictators are attempting to ignore the relevance of natural immunity but it's another concept that is widely recognized. A search of the term brings us numerous studies including the WHO and other "reputable" sources citing evidence of lifelong immune responses! I just found this article:

Doctor challenges UC system’s vaccine mandate, saying he is ‘naturally immune’ to COVID-19

“Forcing those with natural immunity to be vaccinated introduces unnecessary risks without commensurate benefits — either to individuals or the population as a whole — and violates their rights guaranteed under the equal protection clause of the Constitution’s 14th Amendment."

We will see.

Lyfe

Star
Yeah its pretty transparent that these propoganda agencies like cnn rely on nonthing more than the publics ignorance and misplaced trust, because much of what is being rehashed as talking points becomes immediatly discredited by just a simple consideration of the fatality rate and all it implies. Its at like 1.5 perfect officially, but when you consider how many who died already had pre existing health conditons or were elderly than that percent becomes even less worrisome. Any thinking person shouldnt feel a dire need to go vaccinate over such a tiny fatality rate, because when you do the math and take 1.5 percent of x amount of cases of infections and then factor that in with the whole population in general then the total percent of Americans who have died or even seriously suffered to covid is way less than even 1 percent.

The reality is that most of us have already probably been exposed to someone with covid by now and there is a good chance that either a) our immune system rejected it or b) we have already had it and didnt even know. My brother and others I know have had it and showed almost no symptoms. That makes me wonder if I already had it but didnt even know about it. Im fairly certain there has to be a point and time i have been exposed to it by now, but no real sickness. I have always had a good immune system or natural immunity so the idea that I or most of us need to get vaccinated when we already have sufficient immunity is absurd.

justjess

Superstar

(CNN)Now that the US Food and Drug Administration has approved the Pfizer/ BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine for people age 16 and older, it's time for all governments across the country to mandate the vaccine for people taking part in indoor activities. There are no more valid excuses for not being vaccinated other than health reasons.

CNN is flaunting its betrayal of the people more and more by the day. These people are truly criminals at this point.
If vaccinated people are unlikely to get seriously ill and extremely unlikely to die after being vaccinated then this rationale does not stand up to even basic common sense.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
If vaccinated people are unlikely to get seriously ill and extremely unlikely to die after being vaccinated then this rationale does not stand up to even basic common sense.
The crazy part is that its basically mainstream news now that the two vaccines dont even work to prevent spread and give immunity yet people are still insisting everyone be vaccinated. I asked a lady who told me to get vaccinated why I should be jabbed with something not even really tested that doesnt even work. Its insanity being normalized

B_JMNN

Established
Yes. People just suddenly forgot how viruses spread, or people ended up miscomprehending what a vaccine actually is, does, and how it prevents severe illness. There are people who had it in their mind it was some sort of miracle cure, and therefore felt less vulnerable, unable to spread it and could do as they say "continue living your life".

I do wonder how people can claim and place blame on the unvaccinated Americans when that strain developed and mutated not in America. As we humans spread the virus, wouldn't it have been someone whom travelled from India that brought the variant to this country, like how they're keeping a close eye on the Lambda variant that formed in Peru. And that person could very well be a vaccinated person as it is now shown that vaccinated people can spread the virus.

B_JMNN

Established

You know what....

Is Mental Health a valid reason for not taking the vaccine? Because if not then that to me shows they do not care at all about our Mental Health they're so concerned about with regards to hurting peoples feeling and censoring people on twitter for the harsh things they post.

Is Mental Health really a concern they have for the people?

Yeah its pretty transparent that these propoganda agencies like cnn rely on nonthing more than the publics ignorance and misplaced trust, because much of what is being rehashed as talking points becomes immediatly discredited by just a simple consideration of the fatality rate and all it implies. Its at like 1.5 perfect officially, but when you consider how many who died already had pre existing health conditons or were elderly than that percent becomes even less worrisome. Any thinking person shouldnt feel a dire need to go vaccinate over such a tiny fatality rate, because when you do the math and take 1.5 percent of x amount of cases of infections and then factor that in with the whole population in general then the total percent of Americans who have died or even seriously suffered to covid is way less than even 1 percent.

The reality is that most of us have already probably been exposed to someone with covid by now and there is a good chance that either a) our immune system rejected it or b) we have already had it and didnt even know. My brother and others I know have had it and showed almost no symptoms. That makes me wonder if I already had it but didnt even know about it. Im fairly certain there has to be a point and time i have been exposed to it by now, but no real sickness. I have always had a good immune system or natural immunity so the idea that I or most of us need to get vaccinated when we already have sufficient immunity is absurd.
Yes you’re describing ARR - Absolute Risk Reduction which is what should be considered when evaluating risk vs. benefit - because ARR takes into account an individual’s risk.

RRR is Relative Risk Reduction and that’s the “95% effective” (now 39% against Delta) that Pfizer and the like to promote but RRR starts with the PRESUMPTION that one would get sick with Covid!

The ARR for the vaccines is less than 1% for the average person simply because one’s risk is less than 1% .

apricity

Rookie
Hey, I'm in need of advice/thoughts! I hope it's the right place to post.

I moved all my university courses online to dodge having to get the mandatory covax to attend campus. Turns out that even fully online students have to attestation of their covax status and upload proof of vax! If we don't, we won't have access to our courses! (fully online, NONE on-campus courses! Sorry, I got to say it multiple times, I still can't believe it!)

Alternatively, I can attest to not intending to enter University campus or facilities. It's my best bet and probably my only option. What do you think?

Here's how they phrase it:

'The individual MUST complete the attestation process. They will not have access to any IT system until they complete the attestation.'

'Medical Exemptions:
Please note according to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of (state), “ Generally speaking, there are very few acceptable medical exemptions to the COVID-19 vaccination (e.g., an allergist/immunologist-confirmed severe allergy or anaphylactic reaction to a previous dose of a COVID-19 vaccine or to any of its components that cannot be mitigated; a diagnosed episode of myocarditis/pericarditis after receipt of an mRNA vaccine)”.

Other grounds recognised by the (state) Human Rights Code:
The (state) Human Rights Code (“Code”) provides that every person has the right to equal treatment without discrimination because of creed. The (state) Human Rights Commission has stated that “creed” means a professed system and confession of faith, including beliefs and observances, if the beliefs and observances are sincerely held and/or observed. “Creed” does not include secular, moral, or ethical beliefs or political convictions. A person cannot claim discrimination in the absence of a sincerely held religious belief with a nexus to the divine or as a function of spiritual faith.

Please note that with respect to the COVID-19 pandemic, the position of the (state) Human Rights Commission has been that a singular belief or personal preference against vaccinations and/or masks is not protected on the basis of creed under the Code.'