Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

saki

Star
Yelp introduces “Proof of vaccination required” and “Staff fully vaccinated” profile attributes
Users will be able to filter searches using these attributes and Yelp is monitoring reviews for businesses that add them.

...snip...

Why we care
Given the rapid spread of COVID’s Delta variant, these attributes may help customers feel safer when visiting a local business, which can help businesses continue to operate as more safety-oriented consumers shy away from in-person activities, like going to a cafe or bar. Yelp’s “additional safety measures” may also help to curb any potential blowback from bad actors seeking to leave reviews based on their stance about COVID vaccines as opposed to their firsthand experiences with the business.

More on the news

• Reviews from customers that criticize a business’s vaccination requirements violate Yelp’s COVID Content Guidelines. So far this year, the company has removed nearly 8,000 reviews for violating these guidelines, according to the announcement.

saki

Star
1 in 4 COVID patients hospitalized while vitamin D deficient die – Israeli study

Among those without deficiency who are hospitalized, only 3% die; patients with insufficient D are also 14 times likelier to end up in severe or critical condition, research shows

...snip...

“This study is important because of the results, because of the fact that it uses data from before admission, and also because we were careful to isolate all factors like age and diabetes,” Dror said. “We saw that vitamin D deficiency is an independent factor that significantly influences the status of the patient.”

Dror added that the fact that such a large proportion of patients were vitamin D-deficient in Israel, despite the abundance of sunshine, highlights the value of people around the world monitoring and potentially boosting their levels.

saki

Star
....guaranteed to make your blood boil....:mad:...

It Begins: Boston Court Takes Custody of Biotech Executive’s 14-Year-Old Child to Force Vaccination Against Parents’ Wishes

For months, we’ve been warning people that Covid-19 “vaccine” totalitarianism would eventually lead to government taking our kids if we don’t let them get the jab. Well, it’s happening.

Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the very mRNA technology used in Pfizer and Moderna injections, was on with Steve Bannon on War Room today to explain the situation that’s unfolding in Boston, MA. A 14-year-old child who wants to be vaccinated could not get her parents’ permission, so the court has stepped in and revoked custody in order for her to get vaccinated without their consent.

“So, I’ve been called to testify as an expert witness in a court in Boston. The child who has been removed from their parents’ custody, a 14-year-old,” Malone said. “And the legal system is insisting on vaccinating this 14-year-old.

Not that it should matter, but the parents are not uninformed nincompoops. The mother is a high-level executive at a Biotech firm.

“The mother is objecting, and she’s a very senior Biotech executive,” Malone continued. “She’s highly informed. She’s made the decision not to vaccinate her child based upon the data. The courts have removed custody and are trying to force the child to accept vaccination. They’re so worked up, the parents have the capital, they’re going to fly me up to Boston to testify in court.”

saki

Star
...Ordinarily, when I post something on VC, I select the most salient points/paragraphs which get the point across... then include the link for further reading, if desired.....
...impossible for me to 'break this one apart' that way... every paragraph is a 'salient point' which needs to be absorbed with all the rest.... buckle up.... it's a doozy.... :mad::oops:o_O....

What Would Our Economy Look Like In The Shadow Of Vaccine Passports?

1628377367740.png

saki

Star
Doctors Share THEIR OWN Vaccine Injury Horror Stories, Revealing That Vaccines Are Devastating the Medical Profession

Medscape has launched a new portal where doctors can share their own personal stories about vaccine adverse events. And already there are well over 1,000 entries, many of which contain horror stories about how chemical injections are destroying people’s lives.

One doctor expressed concerns about how low-risk, healthy adults are being pressured by the government and the media to get “vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19). Children and even babies are also now being pressured as well.

The medical establishment would rather us all believe that such incidents are “rare,” but the truth is that they are much more common than people think. The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) only captures maybe one percent of all injuries and deaths caused by vaccines, which means the figures are much, much higher than what the government is reporting.

“I have a hunch that every time we give the COVID vaccine we delay natural herd immunity by another 6 months,” another physician wrote. “I would rather contract the virus and have natural immunity.”

“The Cleveland Clinic has come out with a case study indicating that titers over 200 lend adequate natural immunity. This begs the question: why do we do free testing and free vaccines but not free titers? Why is that?”

saki

Star
1628394258227.png
...I had never heard of "Clare Foges"... so,I found this...
...BTW... she writes for The Times of London... not the New York Times....

Clare Foges
columnist, the times

Clare Foges has been a columnist for The Times since 2015. Previously she was chief speechwriter in 10 Downing Street for David Cameron, and for Boris Johnson when he was mayor of London. She has written three popular books for young children, the first of which, Kitchen Disco, was chosen by the Booktrust reading charity as its Book of the Year.

...then I found this.....

author-image

Vaccine certificates are vital step to freedom
We should not let the selfishness or ignorance of the few impinge on the rights and safety of the vaccinated majority

saki

Star
As Delta Variant Loses Fearmonger Strength, The Powers-That-Be Create a New Boogeyman: ‘Delta Plus’

...snip...

The name is a double entendre for the powers-that-be. It keeps “Delta” in the news so they can keep those fears alive while introducing “Plus” as a way to get new customers for the fear they’re selling. The move is similar to what Coca-Cola did in the 1980s with “New Coke” and “Coca-Cola Classic.” They couldn’t stave off the market share loss with one or the other, so why not both?

Delta Plus is sort of like “New Coke.” The soft-drink abomination was able to stay in circulation for nearly two decades before finally being discontinued. The way the powers-that-be seem to be operating, Covid-19 hysteria may actually outlast it.

saki

Star
A PATHOLOGIST SUMMARY OF WHAT THESE JABS DO TO THE BRAIN AND OTHER ORGANS

...this doctor calls it "the clot shot"... the vid is 17 minutes long... fast forward to 5 minutes to see the succession of slides, showing the damage and inflammation in various organ tissues...

saki

Star
Israel’s Top Respiratory Doctor Blows Whistle on Vaccine Effectiveness and American Media Ignores Completely
Arguably the most respected respiratory physician in Israel claims vaccine effectiveness is waning and our mainstream media is treating him like a conspiracy theorist.

But during the interview, he laid out other bombshells concerning the hospitalization rates in Israel as they relate to vaccinated versus unvaccinated patients. As The Gateway Pundit reported:

According to Dr. Haviv, the vaccinated account for 85-90% of all new hospitalizations and 95% of “severe” cases at the Herzog Medical Center in Jerusalem.

He explains how one infected patient will spread the virus to “a large number of people” and that it doesn’t just happen “here or there,” it’s happening frequently.

According to their health officials, the majority of Israelis have been fully vaccinated, including 85% of those who are eligible. Out of the estimated 9.3 million citizens, 5.8 million have received at least one shot and 5.4 million are fully vaccinated.

Despite most of them taking the jab, the country has seen a quick spike in cases that has resulted in more daily positive test results than they had on the same day last year. On Thursday they had 3,843 new cases.

saki

Star
Someone made parody posters pointing out how vaccine passports hurt people of color the most. I’d like to see our woke dictators explain this one.

This appears to be parody, but it perfectly points out how African and Hispanic Americans have the lowest vaccination rates in the nation, meaning that cities like LA and NYC, which are banning unvaccinated people from indoor spaces, are discriminating unequally against black and brown Americans.

blm.jpg
blm2.jpg
blm3.jpg

saki

Star
....this will make your blood boil....:mad:...
Ohio Judge Threatens Man With Prison Time if He Refuses to Take the Jab

The hysteria over COVID-19 and the vaccine has now manifested in a Cincinnati court where a judge made a rather disturbing ruling.

The judge in question threatened a man with prison time by making vaccination a condition of his parole. Last week, Brandon Rutherford told WBNS that as he awaited sentencing, Judge Christopher Wagner asked him various questions, one of which had to do with the immunization.

Rutherford explained that the judge asked if he was vaccinated. He said:

I told him no and he asked me do I plan on getting vaccinated. I told him no.

This is where we’re at folks. A judge has threatened to have a young man thrown into a cage if he doesn’t let a medical professional stick him with the needle.

While it does not seem likely that such an order could stand up to legal scrutiny, the fact that a judge would possess the chutzpah to even attempt such an action should be alarming to anyone who is already suspicious of the massive government overreach that is being promoted by the left. With the Democrats pushing hard to impose mandatory vaccines and mask-wearing, it can be no wonder that a judge would be emboldened to give such a ridiculous and yes, tyrannical, order.

saki

Star
Doctors May Lose Their License If They Spread 'Misinformation' On Covid Jabs, Medical Panel Threatens

The Federation of State Medical Boards warned July 29 that physicians and other healthcare professionals could be at risk of losing their medical licenses if they spread COVID-19 vaccine misinformation on social media, online and in the media.

FSMB, a nonprofit that represents all U.S. state medical boards, said any clinicians who create or spread vaccine misinformation or disinformation risk disciplinary action by state medical boards, including suspension or revocation of their medical license
, according to a statement emailed to Becker's Hospital Review.

"Due to their specialized knowledge and training, licensed physicians possess a high degree of public trust and therefore have a powerful platform in society, whether they recognize it or not," FSMB said. "They also have an ethical and professional responsibility to practice medicine in the best interests of their patients and must share information that is factual, scientifically grounded and consensus-driven for the betterment of public health."

Note the key term -- "consensus-driven."

They're ordering doctors not to step out of line and do research for themselves on how they can best help their patients but instead just blindly follow whatever the medical establishment tells them.

saki

Star
....given the push to 'defund the police'....I'm guessing that this would seem like a 'victory' by some people....
...I'm glad to see a significant number of deputies pushing back....

160 San Francisco Sheriffs Deputies Threaten To Resign Over Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement

...snip...

“The majority of Deputy Sheriffs are vaccinated. Approximately 160 out 700 Deputy Sheriffs are not vaccinated [and] prefer to mask and test weekly instead of being vaccinated due to religious and other beliefs.

Currently, the staffing at the SFSO is at the lowest it has ever been due to the past 9-month applicant testing restriction placed on the Sheriff’s Office by the May.”

Tidal

Star
he's also tungsten kid on youtube..

Hey don't forget I'm also 'PoorOldSpike' the military forum moderator, internet writer, wargame champion and general all-round smarty-pants.. :cool:
Here's a 6" silver wargame trophy I won, it sits on its own small table in my living room, carefully positioned so that it's the first thing guests see when they arrive, and I can keep steering the conversation towards it during the course of the evening..:)