Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

Lucy

Star
Pete Parada, drummer of the band The Offspring

check out what he said below after refusing to take the v

“I’ve got some unfortunate and difficult news to share. I know many of my close friends and family would’ve preferred to hear this privately first - and I apologize for the public nature of my disclosure, but I don’t know how to have this conversation multiple times.

Given my personal medical history and the side-effect profile of these jabs, my doctor has advised me not to get a shot at this time.

I caught the virus over a year ago, it was mild for me - so I am confident I’d be able to handle it again, but I’m not so certain I’d survive another post-vaccination round of Guillain-Barré Syndrome,

which dates back to my childhood and has evolved to be progressively worse over my lifetime. Unfortunately for me (and my family - who is hoping to keep me around a bit longer) the risks far outweigh the benefits.

Since I am unable to comply with what is increasingly becoming an industry mandate - it has recently been decided that I am unsafe to be around, in the studio, and on tour. I mention this because you won’t be seeing me at these upcoming shows.

I also want to share my story so that anyone else experiencing the agony and isolation of getting left behind right now - knows they’re not entirely alone.

While my reason for not getting this jab is medical, I want to make sure I’m not carving out a space that is only big enough for me. I need to state, unequivocally, that I support informed consent - which necessitates choice unburdened by coercion.

I do not find it ethical or wise to allow those with the most power (government, corporations, organizations, employers) to dictate medical procedures to those with the least power.

There are countless folks (like me) for whom these shots carry a greater risk than the virus. Most of us don’t publicly share a private decision we made in careful consideration with our doctors. We know it’s not an easy conversation to unfold.

If it looks like half the population is having a shockingly different reaction to these jabs than was expected - it’s probably because their life experiences have actually been shockingly different,

their reasons range from a conscientious risk/benefit analysis, to the financial inability to take time off work/lack of health care in the event of potential side-effects,

to an understandable distrust in a system that has never prioritized the health or well-being of their communities.

I hope we can learn to make room for all the perspectives and fears that are happening currently. Let’s avoid the unfortunate tendency to dominate, dehumanize and shout down at each other. The hesitant population is not a monolithic group. All voices deserve to be heard." - Pete Parada, former drummer of Offspring

saki

Star
....check the 'Freudian Slip' in the second paragraph.....;):rolleyes::eek:...

Governor calls on Ravens QB Jackson to get COVID-19 vaccine

In an exclusive interview with WBAL NewsRadio's Phil Yacuboski, Governor Hogan called on Baltimore Ravens QB Lamar Jackson to get the COVID-19 vaccine.

The Ravens confirmed last week at the start of training camp that both Jackson and running back Gus Edwards had tested positive for the vaccine. Both are in the middle of a 10-day isolation period per the NFL's guidelines for unvaccinated players.

Jackson had previously declined to say whether he received the vaccine.

Lil axe

Veteran
Pete Parada, drummer of the band The Offspring

check out what he said below after refusing to take the v

“I’ve got some unfortunate and difficult news to share. I know many of my close friends and family would’ve preferred to hear this privately first - and I apologize for the public nature of my disclosure, but I don’t know how to have this conversation multiple times.

Given my personal medical history and the side-effect profile of these jabs, my doctor has advised me not to get a shot at this time.

I caught the virus over a year ago, it was mild for me - so I am confident I’d be able to handle it again, but I’m not so certain I’d survive another post-vaccination round of Guillain-Barré Syndrome,

which dates back to my childhood and has evolved to be progressively worse over my lifetime. Unfortunately for me (and my family - who is hoping to keep me around a bit longer) the risks far outweigh the benefits.

Since I am unable to comply with what is increasingly becoming an industry mandate - it has recently been decided that I am unsafe to be around, in the studio, and on tour. I mention this because you won’t be seeing me at these upcoming shows.

I also want to share my story so that anyone else experiencing the agony and isolation of getting left behind right now - knows they’re not entirely alone.

While my reason for not getting this jab is medical, I want to make sure I’m not carving out a space that is only big enough for me. I need to state, unequivocally, that I support informed consent - which necessitates choice unburdened by coercion.

I do not find it ethical or wise to allow those with the most power (government, corporations, organizations, employers) to dictate medical procedures to those with the least power.

There are countless folks (like me) for whom these shots carry a greater risk than the virus. Most of us don’t publicly share a private decision we made in careful consideration with our doctors. We know it’s not an easy conversation to unfold.

If it looks like half the population is having a shockingly different reaction to these jabs than was expected - it’s probably because their life experiences have actually been shockingly different,

their reasons range from a conscientious risk/benefit analysis, to the financial inability to take time off work/lack of health care in the event of potential side-effects,

to an understandable distrust in a system that has never prioritized the health or well-being of their communities.

I hope we can learn to make room for all the perspectives and fears that are happening currently. Let’s avoid the unfortunate tendency to dominate, dehumanize and shout down at each other. The hesitant population is not a monolithic group. All voices deserve to be heard." - Pete Parada, former drummer of Offspring

band's decision to encourage fans to receive their COVID-19 vaccines by reworking the chorus of their 1994 classic "Come Out And Play" to say "you gotta go get vaccinated."

artios

Yesterday i went out into a local village and met someone who has been affected by the vaccine. I live in france and because of the impending changes coming on the 9th about the health pass and not being able to go to bars and restaurants i decided id make the most of it while i can.

So i go to the bar and sit at a table with three others, who i know. After a while i noticed one of them had some strange marks on his face so i asked him what it was, he replied jokingly ive got a disease. followed by i have been in hospital and i am having chemotherapy, i asked for what and he said ive got an auto immune disease, i asked did you have it before the vaccine and he said no and the doctors have said they dont know why i have it and there is no cure.

His legs were all swollen up and he couldnt wear shoes,only sandles because of the swelling, i tried to suggest that it was because of the vaccine and basically got laughed at, and the worse part is that he will get the booster in the autumn!

im still in shock over this, i cant believe how he has just swallowed the bullshit

saki

Star
Finnish Firm Scores US Patent for Nasal Spray Drug That Includes Hydroxychloroquine & Ivermectin
...snip....

A Finnish pharmaceutical firm has earned a patent on a drug that uses both HCQ and ivermectin.

It’s a nasal spray drug that is meant to reduce the risk of serious illness.

While it’s stated the drug will help in cases where vaccine coverage is low, could this warrant the removal of the EUA from the experimental COVID-19 jabs?

According to the company, the nasal spray acts on cell function in nasal mucous in three ways, impairing the ability of the virus to penetrate the body and multiply, thus reducing the risk of serious illness.

saki

Star
COVID-19: Nigella Sativa Aka 'Kalonji' May Prove Effective Against The Virus, Says Study
Nigella sativa, also known as Kalonji, is a plant whose seeds may be used to treat COVID-19 infection, according to Australian researchers.
...snip...

“There is growing evidence from modeling studies that thymoquinone, an active ingredient of Nigella sativa, more commonly known as the fennel flower, can stick to the Covid-19 virus spike protein and stop the virus from causing a lung infection," said lead author Kaneez Fatima Shad, Professor at the varsity. “It may also block the ‘cytokine’ storm that affects seriously ill patients who are hospitalized with Covid-19," Shad stated.

1628102531241.png

ugh do you copy past to most forums
Well, you already know the answer... ;):

Tidal

Star
Another thing to bear in mind is that many doctors and medics are thoroughly untrustworthy quacks, so we should take everything they say about Covid with a pinch of salt.
As if that's not bad enough, they regard themselves as "brothers and sisters", so they're always covering up each others mistakes, this extract from their Hippocratic Oath explains it-
"To hold my teacher in this art equal to my own parents; to make him partner in my livelihood; when he is in need of money to share mine with him; to consider his family as my own brothers, and to teach them this art, if they want to learn it, without fee or indenture.."

Below: This classic example of medical incompetence is not Covid-related but illustrates two things-
1- the Brit NHS imports "doctors" who probably got their "qualifications" in a witch-doctors hut in the jungle and can barely speak English.
2- Even though she was found guilty of killing a young boy by negligence and was sacked, her "brothers and sisters" medics got her re-instated, you couldn't make it up!

Lil axe

Veteran
Well, you already know the answer... ;):

ugh is tidal's username on truth zone forum, he's quite a racist pos, throws around the n-word like a drunk nazi
1628177697776.png
he posts the same material there and here, over there he's more open with his thoughts

he's also tungsten kid on youtube

and other sites i've seen the old loser

ugh is tidal's username on truth zone forum, he's quite a racist pos, throws around the n-word like a drunk nazi
View attachment 59734
he posts the same material there and here, over there he's more open with his thoughts

he's also tungsten kid on youtube

and other sites i've seen the old loser
Yeah, he has ZERO moral integrity and it's laughable that he posts bible passages, thinking that others will believe he's a Christian. His racist tendencies are quite blatant on here also, but it's probably because he has nothing to feel good about in this life, obviously (or maybe it isn't). Unless being a sup-par meme maker counts...

Anyway, I don't want to derail the thread anymore discussing someone that thrives on any type of attention (apologies @Fajr).

Thought I would share my experience with people and their side effects

1. My step mother had Astzazeneca and days later had bruising and pain on her extremities, she was admitted to hospital and underwent blood tests. I suspect she was having blood clots, but she tried to deny it had anything to do with vaccine.

2. A friend of mine had breathing problems after the jab and he has had to see a doctor, he claims the problem started over a year ago after he got sick, but I find it odd that only now a couple of weeks after the jab he has gone to see a doctor if the problem has been going on for over a year.

3. This friends wife was complaining about a small lump a year ago, but ever since she got the shot, the lump rapidly grew in size, and it was found to be a cancer, which she will be getting removed without any risk. I wonder if the proteins in the shot can exacerbate any cancerous cells.

4. My wife's father says he feels very jittery and uneasy after the jab and tells us "dont get it" He had to get it for his work.

5. One of my friends has pain under both his armpits days after his first jab. He had held out for a while but for some reason decided to get it so he could travel. He now says he is in no rush to get the 2nd dose.

6. Another friend had a "panic attack" and difficulty breathing and checked himself into the hospital just a few days after jab. He insists the jab has nothing to do with his "panic attack" and believes its just stress.

7. My wife met a young woman at work who has Myocarditus after receiving the shot and she has to take Advil every six hours to stop her heart from swelling.

3. This friends wife was complaining about a small lump a year ago, but ever since she got the shot, the lump rapidly grew in size, and it was found to be a cancer, which she will be getting removed without any risk. I wonder if the proteins in the shot can exacerbate any cancerous cells.
This also crossed my mind, but not only regarding cancer. I wondered this about other afflictions and ailments that others now have. Unfortunately, I haven't been keeping track of what each brand does, but I wonder if what they're experiencing now is something they would've experienced later in life.