Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

saki

Star
Media Blackout: Renowned German Pathologist’s Vaccine Autopsy Data is Shocking… and Being Censored
In a sane world, the work of Dr. Peter Schirmacher would be front-page news. But we're in THIS world and Pandemic Panic Theater is suppressing his bombshell report.

...snip....

This is why it’s so perplexing that a bombshell report he released this week has been absolutely censored. Mainstream media won’t report on it and Big Tech has eliminated accounts who attempt to share it. Considering the incessant push towards universal vaccinations by government, academia, media, and Big Tech, it really shouldn’t be perplexing at all that his work is being quashed because it details mind-blowing data about the dangers of the so-called Covid “vaccines.”

In short, Dr. Schirmacher performed autopsies on 40 people who had died within two weeks of receiving a Covid jab. Of those, 30%-40% could be directly attributed to the “vaccines.” He is calling for more autopsies of those who die shortly after getting injected to see if his numbers pan out. But Germany has thus far been reluctant to act. Meanwhile, the report of this highly respected pathologist and pro-vaccine doctor is being suppressed.

saki

Star
Fully-Vaxxed Gibraltar Sees 2500 PERCENT SPIKE in COVID-19 Cases Per Day, Initiates New Lockdowns

The nation of Gibraltar, which achieved a 99 percent vaccine compliance rate as of June 1, is now seeing an astounding spike in cases.

The number of COVID cases per day have increased by an astounding 2500 percent since June 1, in the latest bit of evidence that the vaccine regime is not all it’s cracked up to be.

1628184202455.png

Fully-Vaxxed Gibraltar Sees 2500 PERCENT SPIKE in COVID-19 Cases Per Day, Initiates New Lockdowns

The nation of Gibraltar, which achieved a 99 percent vaccine compliance rate as of June 1, is now seeing an astounding spike in cases.

The number of COVID cases per day have increased by an astounding 2500 percent since June 1, in the latest bit of evidence that the vaccine regime is not all it’s cracked up to be.

View attachment 59740
shout out to the 1% of Gibraltar that didn’t take the jab. Absolute legends
A435E19A-B742-4863-87FA-4F82A57DA10B.png

saki

Star
This Is Why They Are Killing Off Doctors, Microbiologists And Infectious Disease Experts: 2017 Story Warned They Were Working On Bioweapons And 'Viral Pandemics'
- The Globalists Systematically 'Silence' Whistleblowers Who Know Too Much

Over at Steve Quayle's website, and dating all the way back to 1994, Steve has been keeping track of 'mysteriously dead' doctors, scientists, microbiologists, infectious disease experts, holistic medical doctors and more, and to say there's been an awful lot of them would be an understatement.
1628193924486.png
Perfectly seen in this November 17th of 2017 story by Erin Elizabeth over at Health Nut News titled "Recap: Full list of 80 dead scientists, with photos and shocking details", that story's numbers by no means covered all of the mysterious deaths among such experts but reported as seen in the image above:

"The worlds top anti-virus microbiologists are being killed off. By 2005, 40 were dead. Today, over 100. Many murdered, the rest died under very suspicious circumstances. It is known they were all working on highly-sensitive or government-funded research projects tied to bioweapons and viral pandemics. Are these silenced 'whistleblowers' who knew too much? Why isn't the mainstream media reporting this story?"

...more at link.....

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
UNCENSORED: A Review of the First 8 Months of the COVID-19 Injections – A Memorial for Those Who Paid the Ultimate Price
Here is a review of the first 8 months of the results of “Operation Warp Speed” that you will not hear from the CDC, FDA, Anthony Fauci, or the corporate media. It is also a memorial for those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for “the greater good” they were told they were serving.

saki

Star
Moderna Admits Their COVID-19 Vaccine Only Lasts For 6 Months, Booster Jab Will ‘Likely Be Necessary’
Moderna says a third booster shot will "likely be necessary" according to the New York Times.

Moderna released a statement on Thursday claiming that their COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness “does not wane in the first 6 months after the second dose,” reported the New York Times. However, Moderna appeared to change their tune during an earnings call shortly after, claiming that booster shots would be necessary this fall to curb the Delta variant, which experts have previously compared to hay fever and the common cold, as National File reported.

1628262381767.png

polymoog

Superstar
Some Good Times On Astrazeneca

0:30.
young lady is a mess.

Since she’s had the jab she has had allergic reactions, causing anaphylactic shock, clots, hyperventilating can barely breathe and now perhaps she has to remove the spleen.
A few girls wrote her about bleeding/passing clots, so she also added photos of what happened to her.

polymoog

Superstar

saki

Star
The mRNA Vaccines Are Extraordinary, but Novavax Is Even Better
Persistent hype around mRNA vaccine technology is now distracting us from other ways to end the pandemic.

...snip....

But when the Maryland-based biotech firm Novavax announced its latest stunning trial results last week, and an efficacy rate of more than 90 percent even against coronavirus variants, the response from the same media outlets was muted in comparison.

In this context, the success of the Novavax vaccine should be A1 news. The recent results confirm that it has roughly the same efficacy as the two authorized mRNA vaccines, with the added benefit of being based on an older, more familiar science. The protein-subunit approach used by Novavax was first implemented for the hepatitis B vaccine, which has been used in the U.S. since 1986. The pertussis vaccine, which is required for almost all children in U.S. public schools, is also made this way. Some of those people who have been wary of getting the mRNA vaccines may find Novavax more appealing.

polymoog

Superstar
The mRNA Vaccines Are Extraordinary, but Novavax Is Even Better
...snip....

you missed the best part: The Atlantic’s COVID-19 coverage is supported by grants from the Chan Zuckerberg [''chan'' is the maiden name of zucks wife] Initiative and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.

ingredient list: https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/fda/fdaDrugXsl.cfm?setid=5b237fbc-d58a-4ca0-a56b-f9425d14dab5
MONOBASIC POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE (UNII: 4J9FJ0HL51)
POTASSIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: 660YQ98I10)
SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC, HEPTAHYDRATE (UNII: 70WT22SF4B)
SODIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: 451W47IQ8X)
SODIUM PHOSPHATE, MONOBASIC, MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 593YOG76RN)
POLYSORBATE 80 (UNII: 6OZP39ZG8H)
WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
SODIUM HYDROXIDE (UNII: 55X04QC32I)
HYDROCHLORIC ACID (UNII: QTT17582CB)
MATRIX-M1 ADJUVANT (UNII: YZ7P8Y8ECX)
''matrix- m'' is propietary. meaning they wont tell you what you are putting inside your body. but stick yourself with it anyway.

https://observer.com/2021/04/novavaxs-covid-vaccine-near-approval-malaria-flu-progress/

saki

Star
The 'Bashing the Unvaccinated' Narrative Crashes into a Brick Wall

...snip.... speaking about New York City....

And when you look at the vaccination data for the city, something is rather interesting. It’s nonwhites who seem to be lagging concerning getting vaccinated. It’s nonwhites who will be barred from certain indoor spaces now. That’s racist. That’s Jim Crow—people have told me this but only on matters of upholding election integrity and voter ID.
1628296672830.png

Will Chamberlain

@willchamberlain

Replying to
@willchamberlain
The real “white fragility” is rich white NYC liberals not wanting to be around unvaccinated black and brown people

8:44 AM · Aug 3, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

polymoog

Superstar
And when you look at the vaccination data for the city, something is rather interesting. It’s nonwhites who seem to be lagging concerning getting vaccinated. It’s nonwhites who will be barred from certain indoor spaces now. That’s racist. That’s Jim Crow—people have told me this but only on matters of upholding election integrity and voter ID.
this is exactly what i said on the 'wearing a mask' thread. asians and indians are absolutely loving the mask. again, they think they are informed if they watch the news or read a newsource on their iphone. the asian/indian area where i went (the thai/malay restaurant is there) has many of them working in the biotech or software/information tech field, so they lap up all of that mainstream garbage. in general, indians and asians are NOT researchers-- they just memorize and regurgitate what they hear.

blacks have been rightfully skeptical of anything the government says or does (tuskeegee, for starters), so those numbers are not surprising. they believe nothing, and many will be saved.

as far as the age stats are concerned, i bet it is an exact match between who got the vax and where the person goes for their news source. young people tend to go to the internet-- many get it from social media where tidbits of truth are still available, and many others research things a bit deeper) but older people still watch propaganda TV.

the 85 and older crowd comes in at 55% vaxxed.... i have no explanation for that low number.

this is exactly what i said on the 'wearing a mask' thread. asians and indians are absolutely loving the mask. again, they think they are informed if they watch the news or read a newsource on their iphone. the asian/indian area where i went (the thai/malay restaurant is there) has many of them working in the biotech or software/information tech field, so they lap up all of that mainstream garbage. in general, indians and asians are NOT researchers-- they just memorize and regurgitate what they hear.

blacks have been rightfully skeptical of anything the government says or does (tuskeegee, for starters), so those numbers are not surprising. they believe nothing, and many will be saved.

as far as the age stats are concerned, i bet it is an exact match between who got the vax and where the person goes for their news source. young people tend to go to the internet-- many get it from social media where tidbits of truth are still available, and many others research things a bit deeper) but older people still watch propaganda TV.

the 85 and older crowd comes in at 55% vaxxed.... i have no explanation for that low number.
Older folks weren't indoctrinated into the collectivism mindset so I believe that's why many aren't getting it - they still value independence and they still abide by the old standard that a person is responsible for their own health - not the government. I also don't think they're as fearful having lived through worse illnesses in the past. I think older folks in general are less fearful.

I read an interesting stat recently re: educational demographics - contrary to what the MSM tries to push - it's the MOST educated who are resisting the shots - PhDs in particular. Probably because they learned some critical thinking skills or can see through the BS.

saki

Star
...not an easy article to wade thru.... just some highlights......
Spectroscopy analysis reveals 99.5% graphene oxide in Moderna vaccination vial
“In a new interview for Palabras y Verdades, La Quinta Columna clarified the doubt about the percentage of graphene oxide in the vaccination vials. When they talked about it being present in 99% or almost 100%, they were referring specifically to what is obtained after analyzing the contents employing the spectroscopy technique. It is not that the whole vial is graphene, but that when the liquid is purified, the signals obtained from this filtrate show that it is 99.5% graphene.

That said. Yesterday we learned that Argentine researchers have analyzed a vial of Moderna’s vaccine and also found graphene oxide in it. And also 99.5% by spectroscopy.
1628361261720.png