COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Note: This article was last updated in March, 2021...

"COVID-19 vaccination: Your legal rights and obligations in a nutshell..."
Are Quebecers required to get the vaccine? Will they ever be forced to? Two lawyers explain what rights people have.

L3M4

Star
Note: This article was last updated in March, 2021...

"COVID-19 vaccination: Your legal rights and obligations in a nutshell..."
Are Quebecers required to get the vaccine? Will they ever be forced to? Two lawyers explain what rights people have.

are those lawyers for the Trudeau's regimen? Because right there in that article just say that Quebec gov can force it illegally without the human consent that can't possibly be accurate and it goes against the Nuremberg Code's to start with

e-Enoch

Superstar
are those lawyers for the Trudeau's regimen? Because right there in that article just say that Quebec gov can force it illegally without the human consent that can't possibly be accurate and it goes against the Nuremberg Code's to start with
Lol...Was there ever a time that they were accurate? Their "communication technique" is that of "doublespeak..." Exactly this is how they do it to "create confusion..." I'm also not privy to Trudeau's "regimen..." Whatever's in there...it's making him more "pretty ugly.. " :rolleyes:;)

L3M4

Star
Lol...Was there ever a time that they were accurate? Their "communication technique" is that of "doublespeak..." Exactly this is how they do it to "create confusion..." I'm also not privy to Trudeau's "regimen..." Whatever's in there...it's making him more "pretty ugly.. " :rolleyes:;)
I meant those lawyers are perhaps corrupts and/or that website is just gov sponsored bs. Real lawyers know the constitution, common law, inalienable rights and other sovereign court literature that some corrupt vile CCP bribed ppl are now trying to pretend doesn't exist

e-Enoch

Superstar
I meant those lawyers are perhaps corrupts and/or that website is just gov sponsored bs. Real lawyers know the constitution, common law, inalienable rights and other sovereign court literature that some corrupt vile CCP bribed ppl are now trying to pretend doesn't exist
Yes, I know what you mean...and we are very much aware of all the bs that they do... Any "trust meter" can't be applied to them...it's all broken...Of course, real lawyers know their stuff...that's why the gov't "employs" them...the only big requirement is that they are "completely compromised..."

L3M4

Star
In Quebec, a law has passed that’s give the power to local authority to forcefully vaccinate someone who refused vaccination.

Here you go for the link about the law I talked about yesterday, but beware this contain might not be disponible on all countries…Dunno

I found it. Thanks for posting the link!

Public Health Act in Quebec.
View attachment 91882
View attachment 91885
View attachment 91884
someone needs to address this with more details, this can't be swiped under the rug
I'm not anywhere nearby so idk the credibility/validity of this particular issue in Quebec but it seems extremely concerning

L3M4

Star
Not sure where @Line got the information from.
I can't find anything online.
I hope you guys are ok and safe
and quebec's evil get cleaned soon

here is a reminder to those who have doubts about these vax's (old but relevant)

dorakorea

Established
someone needs to address this with more details, this can't be swiped under the rug
I'm not anywhere nearby so idk the credibility/validity of this particular issue in Quebec but it seems extremely concerning
In my Country, laws and law proposals are often put on display to provoke social and political reactions, but then nothing really happens. Specific wordings of the laws are hidden messages to a certain party or lobby.
My 2cents is this. Either it is a way to scare people into getting the nth jab, and that law is a farce as they won't even issue a vaccine mandate, or they are starting to put out there the idea of forced detenction and vaccination, because they plan to enforce it in a future totalitarian society. either way, they definitely want to appear so powerful that they can pass laws like this inside a democratic system. The goal is to psychologically oppress people.

L3M4

Star
In my Country, laws and law proposals are often put on display to provoke social and political reactions, but then nothing really happens. Specific wordings of the laws are hidden messages to a certain party or lobby.
My 2cents is this. Either it is a way to scare people into getting the nth jab, and that law is a farce as they won't even issue a vaccine mandate, or they are starting to put out there the idea of forced detenction and vaccination, because they plan to enforce it in a future totalitarian society. either way, they definitely want to appear so powerful that they can pass laws like this inside a democratic system. The goal is to psychologically oppress people.
thats dangerous it can affect lawsuits outcomes people need to stop those dictators

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:

L3M4

Star

polymoog

Superstar
You can legally not take the vax - here is how you do it.

4:38.

L3M4

Star
I don't know whether you have to block her. It could be a simple mistake. Hard to know.
Oh I've seen a certain pattern with the recent stuff from her, and the grotesque tranny stuff she shares, (she was caught claiming some fake stuff such as an artificial ftm penis bursted because of pregnancy) that OMS post was the last straw at least for me personally