Coronavirus

justjess

Superstar
He said Epstein was a great guy and joked that he likes girls even younger then he does.
They have been at numerous parties together and were seen and caught on video and camera talking and being pals.
He had like twenty numbers for trump in his black book.
People in that scene knew they were friends and have said so.

you can ignore whatever piece of that info that you want to but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it’s probably a duck. Saying this regarding trump in no way means I am absolving Clinton or gates or anyone else. They can all rot as far as I’m concerned. You don’t amass that much power or money without being a truly shitty person.

B_JMNN

Established

2 million were simulated only for the USA.

but you already know this and you are just trying to manipulate.

1-

2-

https://archive.vn/jl5mk
Pennsylvania reports: average coronavirus death age 79; 67% happened in nursing homes.

people already go to nursing homes to spend their last time before dying. these people didn't die from the virus. a deadly pandemic kills healthy people.

You are a shill. Confess your profit from the scamdemic.
"A DEADLY PANDEMIC KILLS HEALTHY PEOPLE" that's a really damn good quote there.

rainerann

Star

2 million were simulated only for the USA.

but you already know this and you are just trying to manipulate.

1-

2-

https://archive.vn/jl5mk
Pennsylvania reports: average coronavirus death age 79; 67% happened in nursing homes.

people already go to nursing homes to spend their last time before dying. these people didn't die from the virus. a deadly pandemic kills healthy people.

You are a shill. Confess your profit from the scamdemic.
Your link for the graph doesn’t lead to anything for me to reference. This is the third time I’ve looked up that gateway pundit article and it doesn’t lead to anything so I have no way to reference the context of the numbers you are posting.

I’m not a shill. I’m sorry that you are just not very prepared to be challenged in what you have to say so you resort to calling me a shill rather than providing something more substantial.

calling me a shill is really the same thing as admitting that you were posting with the intention of being praised. When I didn’t praise you because I have a different perspective, this upset you and because you weren’t prepared to answer in response to what I have said, you resort to name calling.

calling people shills is really empty.

so it doesn’t make all that much difference when you consider the number 2 million already would challenge the argument that this was like the flu, but I will repeat something I already said as well so you can see how it directly relates to the potential there was for something like this to happen in the us alone since it is likely to happen worldwide.

so in the real world, the hospital has a motion to it. There are people moving from one location to the other most of the time and this is how we are able to see the next patient. Almost the same as waiting in line at a store for your turn.

when the hospital units are full, which are the places people stay overnight, and there are a lot of people in the er at the same time. This motion is stalled because if there are no rooms in the hospital units, then people waiting in the er for a room have to stay in the er. This reduces the number of people that can be seen in the er at one time and everything slows down a lot.

this scenario happens a lot already. So what would happen if you had a patient positive for covid stuck waiting in the er where they can’t isolate very well, is that this could very easily spread. This is likely what happened in Italy, Spain and New York because under normal circumstances, this is a regular thing.

so quite frankly, I think the fact that the hospitals have been empty and our testing process has improved is going to alleviate a lot of the mess we could have had that has been seen in other places. We could have also started testing sooner and avoided this altogether, but we didn’t and here we are, and it has helped to have room to breathe to situate things so that when hospitals reopen, because they have shut down a lot of things for this process too.

the patient in the er, can be tested quickly. If they are negative they can go to a different unit and we will still have an opening to put someone who comes in positive so that they won’t end up having to wait in the er with everyone else. This is a good thing. It is unfortunate that it ended up that the elderly were not better protected as well. Hopefully, there will be a way to improve this.

This is a real situation that is happening that I’m trying to contribute my perspective towards. I’m sorry if it seems long winded, but using my words in detail is really just a way for me to try to convey respect towards someone who can’t see my tone. I’m just trying to be as clear as possible.

It is not my fault you are not capable of integrating it within the scope of your wishful thinking which seems to center around wanting to be right about something rather than wanting to truly be investigative and find out what’s really out there to know.

you can call me a shill. You can have a party with everyone else who also calls me a shill, but this will only result in you bonding over your sh*t talking and not doing anything legitimate to further the pursuit of your education of this subject. You will end up with a echo chamber filled with high fives and gossip that will leave you being completely unprepared to have a conversation with anyone else outside of this circle.

So you could actually try to research something to have a conservation that might challenge you to develop your opinion or you could keep whining and call me a shill if you want too. I really don’t care because this is a situation that will not end up being a hamster wheel. We will all know soon enough where this leads together. Let the chips fall where they may.

Lisa

Superstar
Really? Wouldn’t that be everyone?

People who have had suffered from a COLD in the past could be protected against COVID-19, scientists claim

Lisa

Superstar
The difference between open and not open..

Walmart sales soar by 74 % and Home Depot rises 7% as shoppers buy groceries and do home improvement on lockdown - but department store Kohl's sees revenue tumble 44%

I'm sure this may already have been discussed, I've been away from this thread for a while, but just saw today that 80% of Covid deaths in Canada are in retirement homes.

https://nationalpost.com/news/four-out-of-five-covid-19-deaths-have-been-linked-to-seniors-homes-that-says-a-lot-about-how-canada-regards-its-elders

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-long-term-care-connected-to-79-per-cent-of-covid-19-deaths-in-canada/

https://www.thestar.com/politics/federal/2020/05/07/82-of-canadas-covid-19-deaths-have-been-in-long-term-care.html

So Canada is being shut down because old people in retirement homes are dying ? Makes total sense. :rolleyes:

Now I still believe there are different strains of this thing going around before people jump on me, and I think certain areas are getting hit worse than others. Clearly Canada has one of the weaker strains. So I dont think this whole thing should be responded to in the same way across the board. I wish more was done to highlight the different strains and where each strain is located.

We are getting lied to and kept from the truth on all sides.

Lisa

Superstar
If there’s a will, there’s a way.. haha!

Fancy bumping into you! Restaurant unveils 'bumper tables' on wheels to keep diners safely six feet apart

Should take notes maybe?
Hundreds of thirsty New Yorkers flock to take-away cocktail bars for alfresco drinks with friends despite mayor's threat to unleash police on revelers

Your link for the graph doesn’t lead to anything for me to reference. This is the third time I’ve looked up that gateway pundit article and it doesn’t lead to anything so I have no way to reference the context of the numbers you are posting.

I’m not a shill. I’m sorry that you are just not very prepared to be challenged in what you have to say so you resort to calling me a shill rather than providing something more substantial.

calling me a shill is really the same thing as admitting that you were posting with the intention of being praised. When I didn’t praise you because I have a different perspective, this upset you and because you weren’t prepared to answer in response to what I have said, you resort to name calling.

calling people shills is really empty.

so it doesn’t make all that much difference when you consider the number 2 million already would challenge the argument that this was like the flu, but I will repeat something I already said as well so you can see how it directly relates to the potential there was for something like this to happen in the us alone since it is likely to happen worldwide.

so in the real world, the hospital has a motion to it. There are people moving from one location to the other most of the time and this is how we are able to see the next patient. Almost the same as waiting in line at a store for your turn.

when the hospital units are full, which are the places people stay overnight, and there are a lot of people in the er at the same time. This motion is stalled because if there are no rooms in the hospital units, then people waiting in the er for a room have to stay in the er. This reduces the number of people that can be seen in the er at one time and everything slows down a lot.

this scenario happens a lot already. So what would happen if you had a patient positive for covid stuck waiting in the er where they can’t isolate very well, is that this could very easily spread. This is likely what happened in Italy, Spain and New York because under normal circumstances, this is a regular thing.

so quite frankly, I think the fact that the hospitals have been empty and our testing process has improved is going to alleviate a lot of the mess we could have had that has been seen in other places. We could have also started testing sooner and avoided this altogether, but we didn’t and here we are, and it has helped to have room to breathe to situate things so that when hospitals reopen, because they have shut down a lot of things for this process too.

the patient in the er, can be tested quickly. If they are negative they can go to a different unit and we will still have an opening to put someone who comes in positive so that they won’t end up having to wait in the er with everyone else. This is a good thing. It is unfortunate that it ended up that the elderly were not better protected as well. Hopefully, there will be a way to improve this.

This is a real situation that is happening that I’m trying to contribute my perspective towards. I’m sorry if it seems long winded, but using my words in detail is really just a way for me to try to convey respect towards someone who can’t see my tone. I’m just trying to be as clear as possible.

It is not my fault you are not capable of integrating it within the scope of your wishful thinking which seems to center around wanting to be right about something rather than wanting to truly be investigative and find out what’s really out there to know.

you can call me a shill. You can have a party with everyone else who also calls me a shill, but this will only result in you bonding over your sh*t talking and not doing anything legitimate to further the pursuit of your education of this subject. You will end up with a echo chamber filled with high fives and gossip that will leave you being completely unprepared to have a conversation with anyone else outside of this circle.

So you could actually try to research something to have a conservation that might challenge you to develop your opinion or you could keep whining and call me a shill if you want too. I really don’t care because this is a situation that will not end up being a hamster wheel. We will all know soon enough where this leads together. Let the chips fall where they may.
you don't accept the statements from the authorities (for example "Pennsylvania health officials says"). you don't trust "msm or anti-msm" (you said). You think you are a god with absolute knowledge for the entire population without any source?

your words are not sources. you are any member of this forum. if you talk to the media with your name and doctoral degree, this would be a resource. Like Wittkowski.

and no doubts that you are a shill.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Fake news? I wonder how more homeless haven’t died from the virus considering they aren’t the cleanest people, probably don’t have masks and don’t social distance..yet they have a relatively low infection rate...;)

New tent cities spring up in the sidewalks and parks of Washington D.C as pandemic makes homeless people even more vulnerable

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
H.R. 6666: $100 Billion Dollar Contact Tracing Bill About Controlling/Tracking Population

Excellent presentation from Ben Swann. He breaks down the science and logic of this Bill. He concludes this is not about keeping us safe but about mass surveillance, tracking and controlling the public. A total infringement of your rights and freedoms based on bad, faulty science under a medical dictatorship. This dictatorship that wants to pit neighbor against neighbor and create a massive "Big Brother" police state using the fear of contracting CV-19 (which has a .1 or .2% mortality rate like a regular flu season) as an excuse.

1589903388214.png

Lisa

Superstar
Maybe more parents will find out that mom’s staying home with their kids is best and find a way to make that happen?

rainerann

Star
you don't accept the statements from the authorities (for example "Pennsylvania health officials says"). you don't trust "msm or anti-msm" (you said). You think you are a god with absolute knowledge for the entire population without any source?

no doubts that you are a shill
I did acknowledge the nursing homes, but didn’t go into detail because it didn’t seem necessary since the point I was making shows how the hospital system avoided the same experience that some locations like Spain have had.

I said my contribution was from my own experience, so I did give a source. so far, every source I’ve seen of someone from a hospital even when they are sharing their grievances, acknowledges that this is serious in many situations. This isn’t a scam.

Avoiding this disease would be good and getting numbers to zero would be even better. The Quickest way to get people like dr. Fauci and the Michigan protestors to shut up, would be at zero positive cases, but no one wants to work together to get that accomplished somehow. They all want to find a fight or flight club that appeals to them the most to join.

so I was just trying to explain the mechanics behind how something like this would be avoided. Unfortunately, many people either don’t know or don’t share this perspective in any source that might help ease your mind about whether I am just being a shill right now about this.

Like I said though. It doesn’t matter because this is not a discussion that will end up being a perpetual hamster wheel. This will continue to change and change over the course of the year because it is such a wide spread experience.

and if you want to say that I think I’m god, you can. I know I don’t but you still can if you want. but it seems that my perspective is creating a conflict mainly because I’m not trying to be a prophet or pretend like I have a crystal ball that foresees a chip in a vaccine or some other dastardly ending coming. So you are really being petty by trying to say that I’m pretending to be god because I’m not joining the club you belong to.

I am skeptical. This is a new situation and I choose to be reserved in my conclusions to extent so I will still be open for something truly special. I have just not found that super special piece yet.

I mean, I was just reading the other day how news of a potential vaccine is helping the stock market. Full disclosure, it is the company that Gates is associated with that released the news. But overall, this really makes it seem possible that they are only promoting the vaccine in the media as a way to control the economy and not because it is guaranteed to be here anytime soon. It is just like raising the interest rate, but that is like speaking blasphemy almost to the cult that seems to be forming around the idea of the vaccine genetically modifying humanity to worship bill gates.

Aero

Superstar
What's 100 billion for contact tracing, like a drop in the bucket?

I get the point that in any case, the presence of a massive amount of anti-bodies does make contact tracing useless, and also impractical for the scope of the intended goal. Especially at the price tag of 100 billion. Anyway, my point is H.r 6666 seems more like another funny money giveaway.

Contact tracing might have been great for Covid-19 back in January though. Like in the future we could potentially map out the spread of a virus, like in that movie "Outbreak" about a killer virus. Where they successfully traced where the virus had been and where it was going. What I'm wondering is, did Hollywood have it all wrong, or do the fundamentals of medicine no longer matter?

JohnnyBgood

Rookie
@Bertoxxulous
Total biased article. Trump doesn't want the election postponed because it gives an opportunity for Pelosi to be interim president. And "the plan" this article tried to use as a way to put words in his mouth was a political way of not making a statement to twist even though they tried anyway. Another article for the sheeple who read headlines and not the article.

Stop posting political bias and change your name to NeverTrumper on here

Trump, I feel is the only thing between our liberties and total communist infiltration and dominance.
Look at the hell Canada, Australia and New Zealand is going through. Not to mention the nightmare in the U.K.
It’s clear Trump isn’t part of the plan or he would never have pushed for a .60 cent medicine like Hydroxy. And yes it does work but MSM is doing all it can to conceal this info.
You have 100 pharmaa trying to develop a vaccine, and more have their fingers in the pot seeking other therapies.
When there is this much money involved, the war of information and control becomes bloody.

JohnnyBgood

Rookie
Trump, I feel is the only thing between our liberties and total communist infiltration and dominance.
Look at the hell Canada, Australia and New Zealand is going through. Not to mention the nightmare in the U.K.
It’s clear Trump isn’t part of the plan or he would never have pushed for a .60 cent medicine like Hydroxy. And yes it does work but MSM is doing all it can to conceal this info.
You have 100 pharmaa trying to develop a vaccine, and more have their fingers in the pot seeking other therapies.
When there is this much money involved, the war of information and control becomes bloody.
If he's president he's part of it, whether directly or indirectly. I think he was elected as a way to divide, misinform (he created the fake news movement...Hitler tactic), and be the scapegoat for this planned pandemic.

To scale up manufacturing, Moderna recently tapped Swiss CDMO Lonza to make its shots at two facilities in the U.S. and Switzerland, aiming to produce up to 1 billion doses a year. But as Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel recently said, “no manufacturer can make enough doses for the planet.”

Planet. He said planet. That’s all of us.

But hey - what’s the worry? ADE from SARS vaccine won’t mean ADE from SARS-COV-2 vaccine right?

justjess

Superstar
Total biased article. Trump doesn't want the election postponed because it gives an opportunity for Pelosi to be interim president. And "the plan" this article tried to use as a way to put words in his mouth was a political way of not making a statement to twist even though they tried anyway. Another article for the sheeple who read headlines and not the article.

Stop posting political bias and change your name to NeverTrumper on here
Why do you put something like that into the airspace? Why do movies have predictive programming? You float an idea like that - or any idea - for a reason. If the question was leading all he had to say was the election would be held no matter what. End of story. Nothing to spin. The words that come out of people’s mouths - especially at that level - are specifically chosen for a reason. But believe what you want. We will know either way in six months.

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm writing this 30 minute prescription for all you poor bastards grovelling around in the mainstream narratives.

I'm pretty much 100% aligned with Mark's message here. You guys are running out of time to snap out of this media driven trance you're in right now.