BTS discussion thread

TheNightDuck's minion how much is she paying you to defend her? You and TheNightDuck keep derailing the thread to fan girl over Tae and Jimin and then want to act surprised when people get annoyed? NEWS ALERT, THIS ISNT A FAN THREAD! LEAVE THE OBSESSION TO AN ALLKPOP THREAD!
U got some serious problems. How u gonna make me leave though

RaquelCF

Rookie
TheNightDuck's minion how much is she paying you to defend her? You and TheNightDuck keep derailing the thread to fan girl over Tae and Jimin and then want to act surprised when people get annoyed? NEWS ALERT, THIS ISNT A FAN THREAD! LEAVE THE OBSESSION TO AN ALLKPOP THREAD!
Girl, I’m defending her because she’s not doing anything wrong. Being aggressive and judgmental towards her is wrong so I’m just standing up for the queen you feel me.

I just want to understand how me saying one comment about Tae is trying to derail the whole entire thread? I agree with this thread like I’ve stated many times before and have done research into the occult and satanic industry for a while like I have also stated before and have added some very insightful comments here to discuss what we are actually here for.

Dont be angryyyyyECCFF0E0-C968-42E0-BE14-69AB881C14B2.jpeg

Girl, I’m defending her because she’s not doing anything wrong. Being aggressive and judgmental towards her is wrong so I’m just standing up for the queen you feel me.

I just want to understand how me saying one comment about Tae is trying to derail the whole entire thread? I agree with this thread like I’ve stated many times before and have done research into the occult and satanic industry for a while like I have also stated before and have added some very insightful comments here to discuss what we are actually here for.

Dont be angryyyyyView attachment 35757
Girl ignore this fool, I dont think they have much going on upstairs

Dont be angryyyyyView attachment 35757
This person seems to think having two small kids at 30 yrs of age is odd? They sound young and immature. Very odd behavior actually

mimis

Established
Guys, I offered to make a conversation so we can chat there and stop posting unnesecary posts that have no significant meaning to the thread every few mins! Some people come here just to read teories about bts and nothing more! So I am making a conversation with TheNightDuck since it's the most active user so far and If anyone else wants to join just let me know! (Hope we can become friends and discuss whatever we feel is bothering us and help each other over there! )

J.Gloria

Rookie
pretty much...and look how they are still going
Basically proving our point LOL My intuition never fails :eek: :D

And thank you for your words!! I will keep posting in the kpop thread and I know you are active there so we can keep discussing other groups.
Why are you being so mean. I respect your opinion but you don't have to be mean. These people came here for help and the best thing you can do is mock them? I don't know who hurt but you're just being pure unfair. If you won't help them then I will

J.Gloria

Rookie
And they keep going further and further.... lol times infinity, there are big wounds behind big smiles...they can continue to laugh and react more to stop bleeding.:D

When you say "I am leaving" I thought that you leaving this website, now, I am relieved. since there is not much info shared in here for a long time, I am already active in other threads in this forum already. see you there too.
Don't tell me you're also going to act like that

RaquelCF

Rookie
Guys, I offered to make a conversation so we can chat there and stop posting unnesecary posts that have no significant meaning to the thread every few mins! Some people come here just to read teories about bts and nothing more! So I am making a conversation with TheNightDuck since it's the most active user so far and If anyone else wants to join just let me know! (Hope we can become friends and discuss whatever we feel is bothering us and help each other over there! )
Count me in :)

I will humble myself and apologize to anybody who feels I have wasted their time (not to emmerson wheeden though, ur just a dick) when I started commenting in this thread I didn't see anything different from what id seen in the kpop group as well, which to me was confusing then. Thank u to the gracious people of this thread. I will post anything besides theory in the other thread

mimis

Established
http://instagr.am/p/B_s4HoEJJ7Q/ Hey everyone, Jungkook has a very nice tattoo of devil horns on his left arm. Pretty impressive lol
Also he looks different. May be he had some procedures done!
*don't know if the tattoo is old or new, but I see it for the first time that's why I post it here.. But yeah, hope nobody has doubts left in their hearts about bts. They are up to no good!

Last edited:

mimis

Established
I am glad that people see what I see I love this thread lol :D:D
lets talk about real topics.
Yeah, I made a conversation so if anyone has any questions that's bothering them or just wants to have a general conversation on a certain topic, we can discuss over there without bothering the thread. If anyone wants to be in, just let me know!
Hope we can end this problem now and don't need to make more posts 'bout that! <3

bbJ

Rookie
http://instagr.am/p/B_s4HoEJJ7Q/ Hey everyone, Jungkook has a very nice tattoo of devil horns on his left arm. Pretty impressive lol
Also he looks different. May be he had some procedures done!
*don't know if the tattoo is old or new, but I see it for the first time that's why I post it here.. But yeah, hope nobody has doubts left in their hearts about bts. They are up to no good!
here is some of his tattoo, i didn't understand some f them but i know he has a tatto of a flower (day of birth flower)

and i guess maybe he had just botox, touch his nose (not sure )