BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
Didn't he casted a spell. Look at their fans, they're worshipping them.

I think it's not something to be surprised about since their (run) also being scripted. Korean known to scripted in reality show.
No i am not surprised.. Never said i was..

I just can't understand how someone can lie so easily like that.. I would have at least broken a smile like H0bi suga jin knowing that you don't even know what your experience will be and you just said you had fun? .. Weird for me

Hopeful

Star
again another hashtag trending #WeLoveYouJimin

But I go to the tag and see this

are this tears of happiness??? these guys always crying tbh
OMG.. when we see tears of happiness we can tell them..
But..
His reaction was one of a broken person..? If that makes sense.. I just hope he is not being harassed.. This even made me sad.

Edit : so people are saying he was sick and he couldn't give his 100 percent.. That's why he cried but i don't buy it..

And this TTU song is crazy.. Why does it make them all cry one by one?

Last edited:

Eva01

Rookie
No i am not surprised.. Never said i was..

I just can't understand how someone can lie so easily like that.. I would have at least broken a smile like H0bi suga jin knowing that you don't even know what your experience will be and you just said you had fun? .. Weird for me
Doesn't they're actors also? They acted to be okay to be fine, acted pitiful and needed help. What can a doll do?

Eva01

Rookie
But..
His reaction was one of a broken person..? If that makes sense.. I just hope he is not being harassed.. This even made me sad.

Edit : so people are saying he was sick and he couldn't give his 100 percent.. That's why he cried but i don't buy it..

Actually i don't really understand if they were brainwashed. Didn't they'll have no free will?? And acted according the handler. And here i see rm can still walked freely in korea without bodyguard.

Hopeful

Star
Actually i don't really understand if they were brainwashed. Didn't they'll have no free will?? And acted according the handler. And here i see rm can still walked freely in korea without bodyguard.
Rm always has a manager with him.. The one who takes the pictures.. He is never alone and neither the company lets them be alone.. It's very rare and they go in disguises.. Face covered.. But very rare..
They are the money making machines of their company.. A gaurd is always there.
Jh0pe was seen in the zoo.. But there was a manager and a bodyguard and a camera person around him all that time.

Doesn't they're actors also? They acted to be okay to be fine, acted pitiful and needed help. What can a doll do?
Actors yes.. But so many singers and actors died young deaths and some of their stories are later revealed.. They often do need help or signal for help.. How long can a human act? There is always a limit.. There is always a longing to be the real person you are..
These men are supposedly mk ultra victims.. So they might have handlers which torture them and maybe drug them or even don't drug them sometimes as a punishment. They just are controlled robots.
That's what i think..that they reach their limits of acting and end up crying.

NotDelulu

Established
But..

He behaved strangely during soundcheck. covered from head to toe and not communicating with fans which is unlike him. Maybe they all went through something - key blonde jin.
I think Jimmin broke down, I think this song is triggering them they all cried during it at every performance. Could be fake and could be real. I think one can only take so much before collapsing

Eva01

Rookie
Rm always has a manager with him.. The one who takes the pictures.. He is never alone and neither the company lets them be alone.. It's very rare and they go in disguises.. Face covered.. But very rare..
They are the money making machines of their company.. A gaurd is always there.
Jh0pe was seen in the zoo.. But there was a manager and a bodyguard and a camera person around him all that time.
I see these tweets about rm seen on art exhibition alone. And rm seen on the street by fans, and once he noticed he dashed his bicycle. And those times he was alone. So i think, in my mind. He has some freedoom at least. But yes, most of their lifes aren't. And by most is, most of the time.

Actors yes.. But so many singers and actors died young deaths and some of their stories are later revealed.. They often do need help or signal for help.. How long can a human act? There is always a limit.. There is always a longing to be the real person you are..
These men are supposedly mk ultra victims.. So they might have handlers which torture them and maybe drug them or even don't drug them sometimes as a punishment. They just are controlled robots.
That's what i think..that they reach their limits of acting and end up crying.
I can't say no more, you pointed it out nicely. They just wait to be shattered. I remember rm mono, the badbye. The lyrics

Kill me, kill me softly
Kill me, kill me softly
Kill me, kill me softly
Have me be scattered as fragments

I see the song as a remorse but yes it's too late. So its a "illuminati and rm, bad try" and if its happen to be goodbye, it will be bad badbye

Deadlylady

Established
again another hashtag trending #WeLoveYouJimin

But I go to the tag and see this

are this tears of happiness??? these guys always crying tbh
Fans are saying the reason was because he stop singing because his voice was not coming out great because he was sick? My guess is because he is tired and when somebody isn't getting enough sleep and rest their voice doesn't sound good. How can he expect to sound good when he isn't eating and resting enough. And also he is not a singer to start with, he is a dancer. His voice keeps craking all the time.

Scars512

Established
I have to say that I feel sorry for all of them, except maybe RM. Maybe I should cut him some slack, too, but I think he might be the only one who is able to know what is really going on and is okay with it because he aims to be at the top exploiting others one day. I think he genuinely dislikes most of his fans. There is an arrogance about him that is off putting. I think MY knows, too, but he has suffered the most with depression/anxiety that I think there might be some remorse there. Maybe because of his background he understands that the people at the top often get there and stay there on the backs of people like him. The others, honestly, I don't know if they are just not very bright or they have been stunted mentally because of what they've been through. At any rate, they all started out way too young to know what they were getting in to, so I don't see them choosing that life. And their contracts probably include confidentiality clauses, so they probably would be too afraid to walk away and talk. No doubt there would be a suicide or accident or attack by some crazy fan to shut them up. Or maybe they just think they can suffer through for the amount of money they are making and maybe they don't want to bring shame to their families.

I actually feel really bad for the next group coming up, +x+. I think B+S is getting too old for a certain portion of the clientele and these kids are taking their place. Why do parents let their kids get involved in stuff like this?

Scars512

Established
Has anyone come up with any theories about the "Singing in the Rain" references and movie posters in the "Boy with Luv" MV? I was thinking about that last night and wondered why it was so prominent. I guess it could be because it deals with a persona (an actress using another actress' voice dubbed in) -- but I was curious if there is more to it than that. Here are the only things I could come up with:

1) The plot of the movie is about the transition from silent films to talkies. Perhaps this could signal that they boys are finally going to start talking -- about dating, about their orientation, etc.

2) In the movie, the male lead does not like his leading lady in the movie they are making. She is vain, conniving, shallow, her voice is grating and she can't sing. Their studio links them romantically to increase their popularity. Some parallels there with Ballsey, for sure, but RM seems to genuinely like her -- so I don't know if that could be the case. It is possible that it could be a staff idea since they have a female staff member who sings backup on a lot of their stuff and maybe this is just a way for her to get a dig in at not getting any acknowledgement while an inferior singer gets the spotlight in the MV.

I'm interested to hear if there are any other theories about it. And I'm also interested in why there are so many Wizard of Oz references, too -- like the shirt WW handsome had on. Wizard of Oz, of course, is very MKUltra, so that is interesting.

Chic

Veteran
Has anyone come up with any theories about the "Singing in the Rain" references and movie posters in the "Boy with Luv" MV? I was thinking about that last night and wondered why it was so prominent. I guess it could be because it deals with a persona (an actress using another actress' voice dubbed in) -- but I was curious if there is more to it than that. Here are the only things I could come up with:

1) The plot of the movie is about the transition from silent films to talkies. Perhaps this could signal that they boys are finally going to start talking -- about dating, about their orientation, etc.

2) In the movie, the male lead does not like his leading lady in the movie they are making. She is vain, conniving, shallow, her voice is grating and she can't sing. Their studio links them romantically to increase their popularity. Some parallels there with Ballsey, for sure, but RM seems to genuinely like her -- so I don't know if that could be the case. It is possible that it could be a staff idea since they have a female staff member who sings backup on a lot of their stuff and maybe this is just a way for her to get a dig in at not getting any acknowledgement while an inferior singer gets the spotlight in the MV.

I'm interested to hear if there are any other theories about it. And I'm also interested in why there are so many Wizard of Oz references, too -- like the shirt WW handsome had on. Wizard of Oz, of course, is very MKUltra, so that is interesting.

Agreed with both of your posts and I would like to know the reference too. I have to admit I'm not as knowledgeable and can't connect hints to create theories; I'll have to leave that to the others who are.

Eva01

Rookie

My guess is, they already gained an access to do their own will. To speak as them self. And NJ changed his name as rm for real me? I thought he finally shown his true self. But it will broke the mk ultra theories.

Or k pop industry had their own mk ultra program?

Scars512

Established
Agreed with both of your posts and I would like to know the reference too. I have to admit I'm not as knowledgeable and can't connect hints to create theories; I'll have to leave that to the others who are.
I'm not up on all the storylines (the alternate universe thing they have going on) -- so maybe it all relates to that somehow. I keep thinking I should check that out, but honestly I don't have much desire to do that right now. Obviously, they've had a lot planned out for a long time. Which, to me, means that the kids are not the ones generating these ideas. Even RM, as smart as he is, I don't think could have planned out all the connections that far in advance. It seems like their rise in popularity and the messages their music would deliver was decided from the very beginning. That isn't really organic art that grows with the artists. That is completely manufactured. By whom and for what ultimate aim is the question. Sure, it could all be done simply for $$, but they could have made a lot of money without this elaborate weaving of occult themes, references to esoteric works, psychology, philosophy, etc.

Eva01

Rookie

I found it in prev pages, there're alots of possibilities. Mk ultra, beta kitten, and ascend from apprentice you should read the early post. Lot things actually make sense.

love for lucy said:

3 3 3

As expected, you don't believe me.

Think. The people who immediately call my words a lie probably don't want you to know the truth.

Not everyone who appears trustworthy is reliable.

I was instructed to exclusively watch this thread. I was told that two more spies were hired for the other thread. It sounds crazy, but there're spies everywhere.

Facebook has been spying on its users for years.

What matters is not what you write, but WHO you are.

Too much, I'm telling too much.

I don't fear death.

I am not here to gain your trust. Laugh at me. But I see what you can't see.

Hypocrisy. You call the followers of bts blind and brainwashed, but some of you are as well.

Code 19 protects the Qur'an, but not Islam.

Numbers dominate the universe. There is a good reason why the elite loves numbers.

Why do I mention religion? Because religion was created to brainwash and control people. It play a big role in this world and for the so called Elite. Religious people never question and are very obedient. Something we love.

I preached a lot in churches. There a many, many, many of us in churches, temples and mosques. We know your religion better than you.

Your pastor next door could be a luciferian.

Faith and religion are different. I believe in God. It's a duty in my cult to believe in him. Only those who believe in him can believe in his adversary and worship her.

bts ...

V is like me. He's born "into the occult" and is an indigo soul. He sees the hidden and can communicate with them.

Seokjin was also born "into it". Every moondchild bears a mark that only people like me can see.

Yes, moonchildren exist.

Min Yoongi is a first-class magician or occultist. Call them how you want.

Nam Joon has some bad spirits surrounding him. He's also a magician.

Taehyung is a magician aswell, but of a different kind.

He's bisexual.

I can't see JK's soul. They did something to him.

Jimin's soul is interesting, very deep colored and splitted. He could be a moonchild too.

bts is part of the biggest cult in this world.

Yes, XXX means 666. I'm a lost soul. I have to do that all the time to please her.

I'm not here trying to bash anybody. I'm just tired of it. She is never satisfied with me.

Anyway, it's better for you to ignore me.

I have many personalities. It's the other personality who deleted my first post...I guess.

Few hours left.

Three minutes.

Her is my ruler, the ruler of this world.

J-Hope hides his soul. He's different than JK. I can't say anything about him.

I can't answer the Mk Ultra question.

I was born with entities inside me.

Jimin is splitted. So many, so many personalities. He has many of them.

V is an indigo child, an old soul. He sees what I see. His inner eye is wide open. And because he sees what I see, he's more susceptible to evil. Jung Kook is a weak soul. Park Jimin needs serious help, he's about to break inside. Min Yoongi is evil, evil, evil and worse than Nam Joon. Nam Joon is most of the time not himself. Jin suffers from depression and has suicidal thoughts. This is what I see when I watch their current videos.

(i think im gonna delete this later because i feel like its not safe)

Deadlylady

Established

I think it was only to appeal to the american audience. And that they were focusing on the US. They also had a lala land theme too in the mv. But of course the only girl seen is barely seen and barely sings. Just hanging out with them a few minutes. God forbid one member dancing with her like that!

1558888613050.png

Truthteller

Veteran
I'm not up on all the storylines (the alternate universe thing they have going on) -- so maybe it all relates to that somehow. I keep thinking I should check that out, but honestly I don't have much desire to do that right now. Obviously, they've had a lot planned out for a long time. Which, to me, means that the kids are not the ones generating these ideas. Even RM, as smart as he is, I don't think could have planned out all the connections that far in advance. It seems like their rise in popularity and the messages their music would deliver was decided from the very beginning. That isn't really organic art that grows with the artists. That is completely manufactured. By whom and for what ultimate aim is the question. Sure, it could all be done simply for $$, but they could have made a lot of money without this elaborate weaving of occult themes, references to esoteric works, psychology, philosophy, etc.
Of course it is not generated by them, what do you think Bang PD and his creative team do, sit around all day? Even as as far as song writing credits go, yould know that one line or a few word, even recording a demo is enough to give you the credits. Bighit only hives credits to foreign producers and its own producers excluding the members. Note these are mainly producers, that occasionally also compose/write. Yet most members are usually not on the list of song writers, even Suga and Jhope who are supposed to write their own rap are left out in many songs. Are you telling me RM who can barely freestyle or answer questions in detail writes all the lyrics, his own rap as well as Jhope ans Candyman’s raps despite the busy schedule and pre-chosen concepts? To put things into perspective Drake has 40 creditet songwriters (and a few ghost writers) on his album, but BTS has around 10 while all members are not even included. So who is writing everything. Yes you guessed it ghost writers, and there is most likely a whole village of them. It is manufactured pop.

With regards occult themes and references using art, litterature, psychology etc, they aren’t necessarily implemented into the music itself, but are widely shown in the concept photos and MVs. That is why it always feels like all hype but zero effect. They are not unique in this sense though, these occult references are seen in the kpop industry, though Bang PD has been more elaborate and detailed than others when choosing his concepts and story lines. These are used to push their agendas and send messages and signals to the higher ups. For eg singign in the rain is a recycled theme in kpop. First time I saw it was in a Girl’s Generation video years ago.
1558897111645.jpg
Even Map of Soul is recycled. Epik High a k-hiphop group have an album with the exact same title, Talking about plagiarism...

Last edited:
Juntos e shallow now literally means together and shallow now. Thats why its a meme, because it doesnt makes sense and we brazilians think its lame to put portuguese and english together ESPECIALLY in a "translated "version. Obviously they dont get it and the staff made them say it. Its not funny with them doing it.