BTS discussion thread

Chic

Veteran
I'm not trying to be mean when I say this.
BTS has many young, teenage fans. And they all look like the awkward types who are the unpopular kids in their school: black, white, and every other in between. They attract the social rejects. I think that's why the LY theme works so well. It's why you have fans who say proudly "B+S helped me with my depression. " They're attracting broken teens.

Deadlylady

Established
"
Around 1940 United States had spread the 440 Hz standard worldwide, and in 1953 it became the ISO 16 international standard.

What exactly is 440 hertz? It is essentially an unnatural frequency, not found in nature because of its harmful properties. It is a sound frequency that technically did not exist until it was synthesised by man.

According to Dr Leonard Horowitz, who put his thoughts on this subject in a paper titled Musical Cult control, the music industry uses this frequency for herding purposes on the populace. This creates an effect of greater aggression, emotional distress, and even psychosocial agitation. People even become more susceptible to physical illnesses.

Take a look around the streets and one can see the effects. Whether be it a mum heading to her daily grocery, a kid on the way to school, a man or woman on the way to work, one will notice that what they have in common is a music device like iPods or MP3 players, and they are more often than not plugged in.

As Nicola Tesla once aptly put it: "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration"

To further fuel dependence on the system and discourage mass unity of other possibly unacceptable mindsets, the frequencies often drive people's thoughts toward disruption, disharmony and disunity. The brain of the human is also driven into disharmonious resonance, with the end result leading to disease and war.
"
https://www.disclose.tv/frequency-of-modern-music-may-be-harmful-to-man-and-society-309431

NotDelulu

Established
BTS has many young, teenage fans. And they all look like the awkward types who are the unpopular kids in their school: black, white, and every other in between. They attract the social rejects. I think that's why the LY theme works so well. It's why you have fans who say proudly "B+S helped me with my depression. " They're attracting broken teens.
Looking at the audiences i have to say you are right (maybe thats why they hired goodlooking people to pretend to be army on bbmas and the fans were mad).
The international army kids study korean, often say that their peers dont understand and mock kpop. They are outcasts and the theme of self love speaks to teenagers sincw forever.. be it rock bands or boybands, they appeal to youngsters who feel they have found someone who understands. Yoongi admitted he dealt with anxiety and depression? Thats relatable!
Anyway, when teenagers go to concerts they dont analyze what is shown. I remember going to large festivals in europe before learning about the symbolism, do you think i noticed? I was aware? Nope, i only cared about screaming my favorite songs and not knowing what agenda i was being fed.
I dont know, it somewhat nice that as a teenager you find solace in music, too bad it is always accompanied with dark messages forced on us. What i also find weird is the armys shed so much money on bts! Like in order to be true army to others you must own albums photocards bt21 characters.. just enjoying the music is not enough

Chic

Veteran
Looking at the audiences i have to say you are right (maybe thats why they hired goodlooking people to pretend to be army on bbmas and the fans were mad).
The international army kids study korean, often say that their peers dont understand and mock kpop. They are outcasts and the theme of self love speaks to teenagers sincw forever.. be it rock bands or boybands, they appeal to youngsters who feel they have found someone who understands. Yoongi admitted he dealt with anxiety and depression? Thats relatable!
Anyway, when teenagers go to concerts they dont analyze what is shown. I remember going to large festivals in europe before learning about the symbolism, do you think i noticed? I was aware? Nope, i only cared about screaming my favorite songs and not knowing what agenda i was being fed.
I dont know, it somewhat nice that as a teenager you find solace in music, too bad it is always accompanied with dark messages forced on us. What i also find weird is the armys shed so much money on bts! Like in order to be true army to others you must own albums photocards bt21 characters.. just enjoying the music is not enough

When it's over, what are they gonna do with all that stuff?? At least buy practical merchandise that can be used continuously.

rottielover

Established
Here it goes.

As I said, I attended the 2nd night in Chicago. It rained the entire show. I forgot which one of you went to the show in Cali, but I do remember you saying the part when NJ said "We are IDOLS!" made you cringe; it made me cringe too.

The thing I want to talk about the most is JM and NJ but first I have to say their colors seem to be officially pink and blue. H0pe had on a beautiful shirt with encrusted, glittery rhinestones and those colors. Except for the leader, they all wore pink or blue or a combination of both in their outfits for the medley stage. One could say this is because of the LY and Persona album colors but they seem to be the colors for them as of late. I thought about the LGBTQ and p***philia topics we discussed.

If some of you may remember in my old posts, I've talked about attending their shows as I'm one of the few here who is still considered a fan (I don't associate with the fandom). I've been to a show for every tour since Red Bullet, so I've noticed the differences in each show. One of the biggest differences? They don't dance as much anymore. I could tell you how many songs they actually danced to but I don't want to recap about it. JK hardly danced during his solo stage.

Now onto JM and NJ. The one thing I found odd was this VCR and the way JM's solo stage for Serendipity followed directly after. This is what bothered my spirit the most and I felt a sadness (I'm an empath, can't help it). I didn't cry, but I teared up a little bit. It moved me because I am aware of what's happening and this single VCR and his performance solidified everything we've talked about here. I am not stating this as fact, but I have no doubt in my mind JM is being abused in some form or fashion and I believe it is all sexual as well as mental. I believe that's why he acts the way he does and has deep insecurities.
This current tour is the same exact one from the last tour with a couple of newer songs thrown in. Same setlist, VCRs and lineup.

JM's solo was slightly different from last year even though he performed the same song right after the same VCR was shown. He dances much softer and has effeminate, delicate moves now. The difference in this year's performance vs last year is noticeable. I know he's a trained contemporary dancer. There was nothing masculine about the way he moved compared to his dancers who danced like you would expect a man to.

The VCR is below. Please watch it. I'm posting two: The one with NJ is the one I saw on last year's tour and on the 2nd night of Chicago's show. I'm posting the other one with YG in it since it is clearer. They're pretty much the same though.

Watching the VCR, JM looked like a small child trapped in an observation room and NJ looked to be controlling him. On the flipside, they also looked like lovers thinking of each other and mimicking each other's movements. The whole thing made me uncomfortable period despite knowing what I know. (Watch it for yourself.) The VCR ended and JM's solo started out with him in inside of a clear bubble with a miniature garden. He looked so gorgeous; that's the best way I can describe it. He also wore a black and white shirt (duality). I couldn't tell if he looked sad, attempting to look sexy, drugged...I couldn't tell! I only know that his dancing was very effeminate.

These things were the only ones that really stood out to me. I couldn't wait to get back to post about it here. Almost forgot to mention, whoever said his voice is thinning, I can see that. Was he chemically castrated or taking hormones? Not saying. His voice does seem to be lighter than ever now.

Here are the VCRs. I'm posting the one with NJ first, the one with YG second. Whichever one you watch, they're both creepy. JM is extremely childlike in this. Look for the multiples and checkout his dangling earrings in both ears.

Please watch and let me know what you think. NJ needs to not try to be cute. It doesn't work for him, lol.
i went to one of the Cali shows... im glad i wasn't the only one who felt cringy when NJ made that idol statement.

it was hard to watch the VCRs of JM as well, he was my bias and its hard to see him the way he is now as we observed and have been discussing here that he's acting more feminine lately. I remember back in the day, JM used to have a more of boy vibe to him and was more masculine back then. people say he just matured and stuff but shouldn't maturity mean more calm and reserved rather than feminine? I can't imagine what they did to him for him to be this way now. very sad indeed.

kudos to you for remembering almost every detail, i was still recovering from being sick that night when i went so I could only pinpoint certain things that were off to me and shared only the most obvious ones i noticed in my last post. I was definitely distracted with all the gimmicks, water bombs,fire and fireworks that made the concert a wow factor. i had to keep my focus most of the time.

regarding the audience in the stadium, what was also uncomfortable hearing was that alot of people were being very inappropriate in their reactions to the boys, like even shouting sexual remarks and stuff. i personally didn't hear them( good thing the people around me were decent) but the concert group i followed on social media that night were complaining about these inappropriate people bcoz they also noticed there were alot of minors around them and they still didn't care. not a good environment for kids that's for sure. in my opinion, all their VCR's was definitely purposed and designed to please the desires/fantasies of the fans which is why the inappropriate reactions.

Last edited:

Skyliner89

Rookie
i went to one of the Cali shows... im glad i wasn't the only one who felt cringy when NJ made that idol statement.

it was hard to watch the VCRs of JM as well, he was my bias and its hard to see him the way he is now as we observed and have been discussing here that he's acting more feminine lately. I remember back in the day, JM has more of a boy vibe to him and was more masculine back then. people say he just matured and stuff but shouldn't maturity mean more calm and reserved rather than feminine? I can't imagine what they did to him for him to be this way now. very sad indeed.

kudos to you for remembering almost every detail, i was still recovering from being sick that night when i went so I could only pinpoint certain things that were off to me and shared only the most obvious ones i noticed in my last post. I was definitely distracted with all the gimmicks, water bombs,fire and fireworks that made the concert a wow factor. i had to keep my focus most of the time.

regarding the audience in the stadium, what was also uncomfortable hearing was that alot of people were being very inappropriate in their reactions to the boys, like even shouting sexual remarks and stuff. i personally didn't hear them( good thing the people around me were decent) but the concert group i followed on social media that night were complaining about these inappropriate people bcoz they also noticed there were alot of minors around them and they still didn't care. not a good environment for kids that's for sure. in my opinion, all their VCR's was definitely purposed and designed to please the desires/fantasies of the fans which is why the inappropriate reactions.
Yah I noted a lot of drunk fans or just extra fans among minors screaming a lot of inappropriate shit they would do to ko0ki at the Cali show. The whole NJ and JM VCR was so cringe I didn’t really hear much screams on my side tbh people were just talking amongst themselves, drinking water , looking at their videos.

Deadlylady

Established
When it's over, what are they gonna do with all that stuff?? At least buy practical merchandise that can be used continuously.
It's just a waste of money. Its better donating to starving people around the world.
Those guys don't need extra money, how much was that concert ticket?

And forget about merch and games. Everything they use like a lip balm or fabric softener goes out of stock. Because their fans go crazy and buy everything they see them using it.

What is the different between them and a cult?

And guess what:

Last edited:

NotDelulu

Established
I find it strange that some members have gone from having a lot of genuine interactions, to having none while others go overboard with fanservice. It all seems very controlled, even their interactions with other artists at award shows seem to have disappeared. .
Can you elaborate please? Who used to interact and now not anymore?

I am a bit intrigued about their inner relationships, i cant help thinking that this new feminine bubble gum comeback was not liked by many of them (if not all) and created more tension between the members.. like, i find it hard to see Suga for example,getting excited about this direction but he's tied to whatever bh is forcing on him. Also noted that all tv performancea of bwl in america were done in suits and very minimal makeup as oposed to the feathery pink robes back home. I think they want to maintain a more "straight" image for us audiences

Happyalone

Rookie
Hey, guys!
Today I had a dream with BTS, and Jhope came with me and said "do not believe in jimin, he is not the way he shows who he is", and jimin started walking around with me and the boys and uses a seductive look with me and with BTS members, jimin looked at us in such a sexual way. JHope wore a suit very similar to that of MV "idol", but the color of the suit was blood red.
this was very strange! I'm not a fan nor Army, I do not usually consume content of them and so I found it strange to dream of them like that.
not the first time I dream of them, the first time was when I started to spend all day watching videos of them, it was like an addiction, they seemed to be entering into my subconscious, it was like a spell that was what I felt and so I came across this page, because I started to find them strange, and especially jimin, he was so masculine and innocent, I think jimin's story has become so feminine, it started with Tony, they must have used him to power gain Jimin's confidence and then traumatize him.
For a person to be programmed by the Mk ultra and beta kitten, people usually have to have a traumatic past, the traumatic past helps to break up the personality of the person faster, and the fragmentation of the personality of the person and the programming of the person , she acquired alter-personas, which are multiple personalities, which can be triggered through the manipulator.
the effeminate way of Jimin can be a persona, ie one of his dissociated personality acquired through trauma, sexual abuse and his programming Mk ultra or beta kitten or even both. Remember the strange face of Jimin in the car?
the alter-personas (multiple personalities) are not aware of each other, and often Mk ultra slaves do not know what they did when their personality was changed.
the original personality of the person lies dormant within himself, and he can not have access to them, only if he has a person to unblock, but if this happens spontaneously, the slaves begin to have fury and turn against their manipulators, but they end up taking them to a rehab clinic. (Britney Spears, remember?) And their hair is dyed blond when they come back, (remember Kayne west?) "Facebook lied to you!" Do you remember his speech? research.
Blonde dyed hair symbolizes reprogramming.
Sorry for my English!
Ok now that you brought the "nightmares bts give me" segment im going to bring a nightmare i recall having last month : i was in a rooftop, looking at the sky and I SEE THIS FUCKING BIG BLUE EYE, i freaked out and went down stairs to tell my sister what i saw and soon she tell me oh just look from the window that eye that you've seen is a ship and that wasnt the sky it was the sea, i went out to see who was in the ship and all these people said we are bts's parents... i knoe , i should probably leave vc soon

Happyalone

Rookie
I dont get it ... @Chic and @rottielover have been here way before the announcement of the ly speak yourself tour, which means you girls have known a lot about this whole satanic bs but still you got yourselves some tickets and went to the concerts like hail bts i want fun .... this is why ill always hold on to the belief that every single soul in this forun is an army. **** every single soul dont @ me with your "sorry to tell you this but not everyone is a stupid illusional fan like you"

Chic

Veteran
I dont get it ... @Chic and @rottielover have been here way before the announcement of the ly speak yourself tour, which means you girls have known a lot about this whole satanic bs but still you got yourselves some tickets and went to the concerts like hail bts i want fun .... this is why ill always hold on to the belief that every single soul in this forun is an army. **** every single soul dont @ me with your "sorry to tell you this but not everyone is a stupid illusional fan like you"

Uhhh... ok. How long have you been here again? Because I've been here for awhile now and have said MANY times that I was a fan. Don't you see my avi? Why at me? While you're busy calling people out here, accusing "every single soul" as being army, you may want to change your own avi of Tae first.

Don't you bother. I'm not doing this with you, whoever you are.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
It's just a waste of money. Its better donating to starving people around the world.
Those guys don't need extra money, how much was that concert ticket?

And forget about merch and games. Everything they use like a lip balm or fabric softener goes out of stock. Because their fans go crazy and buy everything they see them using it.

What is the different between them and a cult?

And guess what:

Why do all those people in the last 2 tweets related to cult or wild wild country look like they came direct out of the persona album :D... That's a lot of pink.!!

Hopeful

Star
So they're on one eyed channel CBS.. And even on the same stage as be4tles.. It was clear when they were compared to beatles.. Someone wanted them to be here.. And here they are.. They even had a retro type setup..audience with the hairstyles of that time..
The boys were in black and white..the way beatles were..
And also lookalike drums..
It's just weird how B T S is in the band name Beatles too.. Just with the separation of 2 letters each B e a T l e S.
IMG_20190516_094739.jpgIMG_20190516_094142.jpgIMG_20190516_094144.jpg

Happyalone

Rookie
have said MANY times that I was a fan.
Idk what type of fans will throw that type of shade on their favs but those awkward unpopular kids whom bts are ashamed of are all the same people you will catch driving hyundai palisade in 2020 ...

NotDelulu

Established
Honestly, at this point, if i had a chance i'd go too. If the person is aware he would be able to look past the symbolism
I do think many people here care for the boys and dont wish them harm. That doesnt make everyone an army. You can still support the guys but also analyze the machine and who pulls the strings behind them. It is obvious they went through a lot since the debut and its an interesting topic to discuss. Each of the people here are free, going to their concert is ok with me and brsides who is anyone to judge others?

Hopeful

Star
Ok now that you brought the "nightmares bts give me" segment im going to bring a nightmare i recall having last month : i was in a rooftop, looking at the sky and I SEE THIS FUCKING BIG BLUE EYE, i freaked out and went down stairs to tell my sister what i saw and soon she tell me oh just look from the window that eye that you've seen is a ship and that wasnt the sky it was the sea, i went out to see who was in the ship and all these people said we are bts's parents... i knoe , i should probably leave vc soon
You will probably never be able to get the image of that blue eye out of your head the entire life :D..
I can't forget the nightmares i have had since childhood.. They come back crashing to me often.. Even the good dreams too.

NotDelulu

Established
So they're on one eyed channel CBS.. And even on the same stage as be4tles.. It was clear when they were compared to beatles.. Someone wanted them to be here.. And here they are.. They even had a retro type setup..audience with the hairstyles of that time..
The boys were in black and white..the way beatles were..
And also lookalike drums..
It's just weird how B T S is in the band name Beatles too.. Just with the separation of 2 letters each B e a T l e S.
View attachment 21946View attachment 21947View attachment 21948
Was just about to post that. The boys stated many times they do not wish to be compared to beatles - during bbmas and other interviews - but someone is really obsessed with crowning them as the new beatles.

NotDelulu

Established
Doesn't this look forced?
It's like a punishment thing to say i am a good boy like whenever you introduce yourself.
Has he been a bad boy to you b1gh1t?

I swear I thought the same. And the way the others laugh at this. And the fans already find this adorable. He looks robotic to me here. Oh poor tae. Maybe he is punished for not being bubbly on press interviews lately