BTS discussion thread

Chic

Veteran
why are they so important? i just watched this video from these 2 korean vloggers who are also @rmys i think, they do alot of beetees content and other kpop group news and stuff. so they went to the bbma's and were in the pit and what i found interesting is that they mentioned in their video that during the commercial breaks you would think that the celebs get to talk to one other/go to the restroom/etc. but apparently they had 20 bodyguards around them surrounding them the whole time during the commercial breaks. they said like no one was able to go near them instead of a few .It looks like the company is really strict and cautious and controlling who they speak to or interact with. i guess to avoid scandals or misunderstanding getting leaked? I find that very sad and just confirmation they have no freedom at all once again and why be so secretive? even drake didn't have a body guard! lol i don't understand the big deal. what's wrong with interacting with other celebs on their own, making small talk,etc. without having to have the camera on them 24/7. why does this seem not normal even as a celeb? it's like they're untouchable which is low key annoying bcoz they can't do anything freely, like caged birds.

They start to talk about it around 8:00

Thinking back to last year Bebe Rehxa took a selfie with TH. Maybe they want to avoid those kind of photo ops. Too bad the bodyguards couldn't be on the red carpet or they would've blocked Sophia Carson from photoboming them lol.

Attachments

Chic

Veteran
But I feel like they don't like each other at all.

I watch their videos sometimes. They said that people would try to force a collab on them. And they don't have any say in that stuff? Who knows. So their company have hired 20 something bodyguards that would make a wall around them during commercial breaks. They said even dr@ke and the other big stars didn't have any bodyguard. Fans would scream their group name etc. They said they felt sorry for them. And being famous as this, this is the price you have to pay etc.

But if you ask me I wouldn't call them untouchable, just slaves/property lol. They might be scared if a woman/girl would hug or kiss one of them? I remember one girl took a selfie with them before and fans went crazy.

NJ's expression lol. He looks nervous as hell!

Chic

Veteran
Here it goes.

As I said, I attended the 2nd night in Chicago. It rained the entire show. I forgot which one of you went to the show in Cali, but I do remember you saying the part when NJ said "We are IDOLS!" made you cringe; it made me cringe too.

The thing I want to talk about the most is JM and NJ but first I have to say their colors seem to be officially pink and blue. H0pe had on a beautiful shirt with encrusted, glittery rhinestones and those colors. Except for the leader, they all wore pink or blue or a combination of both in their outfits for the medley stage. One could say this is because of the LY and Persona album colors but they seem to be the colors for them as of late. I thought about the LGBTQ and p***philia topics we discussed.

If some of you may remember in my old posts, I've talked about attending their shows as I'm one of the few here who is still considered a fan (I don't associate with the fandom). I've been to a show for every tour since Red Bullet, so I've noticed the differences in each show. One of the biggest differences? They don't dance as much anymore. I could tell you how many songs they actually danced to but I don't want to recap about it. JK hardly danced during his solo stage.

Now onto JM and NJ. The one thing I found odd was this VCR and the way JM's solo stage for Serendipity followed directly after. This is what bothered my spirit the most and I felt a sadness (I'm an empath, can't help it). I didn't cry, but I teared up a little bit. It moved me because I am aware of what's happening and this single VCR and his performance solidified everything we've talked about here. I am not stating this as fact, but I have no doubt in my mind JM is being abused in some form or fashion and I believe it is all sexual as well as mental. I believe that's why he acts the way he does and has deep insecurities.
This current tour is the same exact one from the last tour with a couple of newer songs thrown in. Same setlist, VCRs and lineup.

JM's solo was slightly different from last year even though he performed the same song right after the same VCR was shown. He dances much softer and has effeminate, delicate moves now. The difference in this year's performance vs last year is noticeable. I know he's a trained contemporary dancer. There was nothing masculine about the way he moved compared to his dancers who danced like you would expect a man to.

The VCR is below. Please watch it. I'm posting two: The one with NJ is the one I saw on last year's tour and on the 2nd night of Chicago's show. I'm posting the other one with YG in it since it is clearer. They're pretty much the same though.

Watching the VCR, JM looked like a small child trapped in an observation room and NJ looked to be controlling him. On the flipside, they also looked like lovers thinking of each other and mimicking each other's movements. The whole thing made me uncomfortable period despite knowing what I know. (Watch it for yourself.) The VCR ended and JM's solo started out with him in inside of a clear bubble with a miniature garden. He looked so gorgeous; that's the best way I can describe it. He also wore a black and white shirt (duality). I couldn't tell if he looked sad, attempting to look sexy, drugged...I couldn't tell! I only know that his dancing was very effeminate.

These things were the only ones that really stood out to me. I couldn't wait to get back to post about it here. Almost forgot to mention, whoever said his voice is thinning, I can see that. Was he chemically castrated or taking hormones? Not saying. His voice does seem to be lighter than ever now.

Here are the VCRs. I'm posting the one with NJ first, the one with YG second. Whichever one you watch, they're both creepy. JM is extremely childlike in this. Look for the multiples and checkout his dangling earrings in both ears.

Please watch and let me know what you think. NJ needs to not try to be cute. It doesn't work for him, lol.

Chic

Veteran
@NotDelulu I'll answer your question.

I don't know about now since a good majority here are quite "new." There were a few who were still casual fans before, myself included. I'm in my late 30s, so I can relate. I think for me, they're reminiscent of the boy bands I grew up listening to. I don't buy all of their merchandise but I will admit I have a a few albums (I don't buy every single version for photo cards, lol) and the Wings Tour DVD. I hate their new sound and prefer their older music--the jazzier and hip hop/r&b tunes. The last album I really liked was Tear.

I've been knowing about symbolism and the elite for many years, but I only came here last year (maybe the year before) after thinking about the lyrics to and analyzing the BS&T video, which I feel like summarizes the deal they've made. It's hard for me to listen to that song to this day.

I first got into them in 2014 and attended my first ever Kpop show in 2015: Their Red Bullet tour, which was in a very small venue/theater. Needless to say, I've watched them become what they are today; I had no clue back then. So I'm not a new fan; I'm an old head lol and even have biases. It pains me to see what's going on because I feel like I know music and I see that they really do have talent. I think that's what sets them apart from other Kpop bands: they seem to not just be a carbon copy, manufactured, or a studio creation even though that is essentially what they are given the industry they are in. As we all know, talent can only take you so far and doesn't matter as long as you're marketable.

There are going to be fonts here who may judge those who are still fans or feel discouraged that it isn't worth talking about. Maybe I am bewitched by them. I said this many pages ago but we honestly aren't the fans to worry about. It's the fans who can't separate fantasy from reality and can't live without their dose of B+S a day. The things they've been doing are such a turn off for me, though. Not only that they've become kind of a bore as far as their content goes because it's all heavily scripted. The change from what they used to be is so evident.

I think fans come here for a forum where they can safely and openly discuss the issues they see and the negative effects of what's going on with the group/fans. Trying to talk to superfans is a lost cause because they're so blinded by all the content they comsume.

I used to feel bad for and pray for the members, all of that. I stopped doing it. I personally want them to disband, break up, have a scandal that can tarnish their image, date, anything! because the fandom is a monster that needs to be laid to rest. I realized this while removing myself and watching all of the fans in that stadium on Sunday. They have sooooo many young, teenage fans. Their behavior is out of control.

Last edited:

NotDelulu

Established
Here it goes.

As I said, I attended the 2nd night in Chicago. It rained the entire show. I forgot which one of you went to the show in Cali, but I do remember you saying the part when NJ said "We are IDOLS!" made you cringe; it made me cringe too.

The thing I want to talk about the most is JM and NJ but first I have to say their colors seem to be officially pink and blue. H0pe had on a beautiful shirt with encrusted, glittery rhinestones and those colors. Except for the leader, they all wore pink or blue or a combination of both in their outfits for the medley stage. One could say this is because of the LY and Persona album colors but they seem to be the colors for them as of late. I thought about the LGBTQ and p***philia topics we discussed.

If some of you may remember in my old posts, I've talked about attending their shows as I'm one of the few here who is still considered a fan (I don't associate with the fandom). I've been to a show for every tour since Red Bullet, so I've noticed the differences in each show. One of the biggest differences? They don't dance as much anymore. I could tell you how many songs they actually danced to but I don't want to recap about it. JK hardly danced during his solo stage.

Now onto JM and NJ. The one thing I found odd was this VCR and the way JM's solo stage for Serendipity followed directly after. This is what bothered my spirit the most and I felt a sadness (I'm an empath, can't help it). I didn't cry, but I teared up a little bit. It moved me because I am aware of what's happening and this single VCR and his performance solidified everything we've talked about here. I am not stating this as fact, but I have no doubt in my mind JM is being abused in some form or fashion and I believe it is all sexual as well as mental. I believe that's why he acts the way he does and has deep insecurities.
This current tour is the same exact one from the last tour with a couple of newer songs thrown in. Same setlist, VCRs and lineup.

JM's solo was slightly different from last year even though he performed the same song right after the same VCR was shown. He dances much softer and has effeminate, delicate moves now. The difference in this year's performance vs last year is noticeable. I know he's a trained contemporary dancer. There was nothing masculine about the way he moved compared to his dancers who danced like you would expect a man to.

The VCR is below. Please watch it. I'm posting two: The one with NJ is the one I saw on last year's tour and on the 2nd night of Chicago's show. I'm posting the other one with YG in it since it is clearer. They're pretty much the same though.

Watching the VCR, JM looked like a small child trapped in an observation room and NJ looked to be controlling him. On the flipside, they also looked like lovers thinking of each other and mimicking each other's movements. The whole thing made me uncomfortable period despite knowing what I know. (Watch it for yourself.) The VCR ended and JM's solo started out with him in inside of a clear bubble with a miniature garden. He looked so gorgeous; that's the best way I can describe it. He also wore a black and white shirt (duality). I couldn't tell if he looked sad, attempting to look sexy, drugged...I couldn't tell! I only know that his dancing was very effeminate.

These things were the only ones that really stood out to me. I couldn't wait to get back to post about it here. Almost forgot to mention, whoever said his voice is thinning, I can see that. Was he chemically castrated or taking hormones? Not saying. His voice does seem to be lighter than ever now.

Here are the VCRs. I'm posting the one with NJ first, the one with YG second. Whichever one you watch, they're both creepy. JM is extremely childlike in this. Look for the multiples and checkout his dangling earrings in both ears.

Please watch and let me know what you think. NJ needs to not try to be cute. It doesn't work for him, lol.
Thanks so much for posting!
Ok, the videos are creepy. First, why does he share a vcr with them, why yg was replaced with nj this time? The ball does seem to be an anology to control jm. It gives me creepy vibes.
While nj/yg part is rich with details, jm scenery is very plain and basic, like a prison cell? Thats the vibe I got.
Honestly, I feel for JM. I agree with your assumption that he is abused. In all recent interviews he appears with sunglasses. He seems unfocused. That video of him looking almost kidnapped in a car after a show is unsettling.
They oversexualize him for a long time, fans alike (his performance on the first night in LA with his shirt covering nothing and tattoo shown.. that tattoo is another topic). also, NJ and JM is a very weird pairing. They dont come around close to me so it feela forceful (in opose to yg-jm that are shipped often). Nj with those fake cute smiles, bro nuh.

I have a few questions about past vs this concert, i also noticed they barely do choreography and mostly jump around. During the encore i read many fans thought they were drunk due to some of the members red flush. Did you notice?how was the atmosphere in the venue being now a large scale stadium performance?

And one last comment - you saw tae in a bandana! Thats my fave look on him. He was goofing around a lot, was he like that in other concerts? Dancing and jumping frantically?
(English is not my native tongue, sorry if there are errors).

Editing not to spam the thread: thank you for your detailed answer to me. I have tried to talk to fans before coming here. They are so protective over the members, literally ignoring all the warning signs and refuse to discuss it, with the exuse of violating members privacy. Tae looks like he's done? No we cant bring it up. Its his personal issues etc. Here i feel i can share while still be a sort of a fan. Growing up i used to idolize take that. Posters in my room etc. Weird i am having this phase again , on a much smaller level of course but my husband thinks this whole bts thing is really bizarre and non of my friends relate..

Last edited:

Chic

Veteran
I have a few questions about past vs this concert, i also noticed they barely do choreography and mostly jump around. During the encore i read many fans thought they were drunk due to some of the members red flush. Did you notice?how was the atmosphere in the venue being now a large scale stadium performance?

And one last comment - you saw tae in a bandana! Thats my fave look on him. He was goofing around a lot, was he like that in other concerts? Dancing and jumping frantically?
(English is not my native tongue, sorry if there are errors).
TH was much more at ease during my show compared to how he acted on Saturday. I said this earlier but he has never been that hyper at any of the shows I've been to. He's one of my biases too. I specifically remember during last year, he really looked tired and was not the TH I'm used to seeing. His introduction was very short then. This year for his closing speech, he talked about wanting to speak English like a native speaker and to me his voice and speech sounded so different than normal.

I think less dancing could've been because of a few things: it rained, so maybe they had to prevent potential, unnecessary injuries. OR some of them may already have sustained injuries and have to take it easy. OR it's simply they have to take it easy now that they are getting older. Maybe theyve secured their spot as some of the best dancers and now don't have to dance as much.

About the drinking: I can only speak on J1n. His eyes were bloodshot. Had he been drinking or did he only need rest?

There was lots of camera work with fancy effects this time unlike last year. I could be wrong but I assume it's because it was in a stadium this time.

The fans are outrageous. Like I said, so many teenagers!

(you can find some of the performances on YT. Just add Chicago for Sunday's date to what you're searching and they will come up).

Hopeful

Star
what do you guys think of this? I dont watch their shows and this account dislikes Jimin so I dont know if this is overreaction

But I know Jimin loves praise and be center of attention so this is not out of character for him
I know he does this sometimes.. Nowadays it's k00k being the one attention seeking.. But i can't help but say jamal is the only one who rushes to a member who falls.. The remaining keep on performing or just get shocked but this guy literally runs to that person and holds them up.. And it's always him..he could ignore them like other's and continue with his choreo but he manages it..So maybe there is a good side to him too relating his fellows which this account fails to see

Hopeful

Star
why are they so important? i just watched this video from these 2 korean vloggers who are also @rmys i think, they do alot of beetees content and other kpop group news and stuff. so they went to the bbma's and were in the pit and what i found interesting is that they mentioned in their video that during the commercial breaks you would think that the celebs get to talk to one other/go to the restroom/etc. but apparently they had 20 bodyguards around them surrounding them the whole time during the commercial breaks. they said like no one was able to go near them instead of a few .It looks like the company is really strict and cautious and controlling who they speak to or interact with. i guess to avoid scandals or misunderstanding getting leaked? I find that very sad and just confirmation they have no freedom at all once again and why be so secretive? even drake didn't have a body guard! lol i don't understand the big deal. what's wrong with interacting with other celebs on their own, making small talk,etc. without having to have the camera on them 24/7. why does this seem not normal even as a celeb? it's like they're untouchable which is low key annoying bcoz they can't do anything freely, like caged birds.

They start to talk about it around 8:00

I think drake having a girlfriend is acceptable for everyone.. But beetees having girlfriends will create havoc and destruction :D which will start from k0rea and spread throughout the world.. Especially when Y00ngs candy always have fueled the fire by saying.. Keep your ring fingers empty or bring your marriage documents

Hopeful

Star
Here it goes.

The last year's vcr with NJ was just so intense.. It was like him and jM were really interacting with each other.. And fun part is we raised a question to that Vcr Here in our thread and now what happened.. nj got replaced by candy and the latter two don't sync much with each other in the video.

Skyliner89

Rookie
I know he does this sometimes.. Nowadays it's k00k being the one attention seeking.. But i can't help but say jamal is the only one who rushes to a member who falls.. The remaining keep on performing or just get shocked but this guy literally runs to that person and holds them up.. And it's always him..he could ignore them like other's and continue with his choreo but he manages it..So maybe there is a good side to him too relating his fellows which this account fails to see
I noted Jim!n always runs to whoever falls. both Ta3 and him are so concerned for others.Jhop3 & Sug@ look like they don’t even care .

Here it goes.

wah, this is so creepy, I am scared watching this, I don't know why, but it screams something wrong, I think as you have been said, this video reveal what happen behind the scene, as the Illuminati always do, they put secret things in VCR or MV, to what happen behind the scene, Nj or Suga could be representing a handler? or I don't know if they are handler themselves, and Jimin is Mk Ultra victim, and caged and abused? its scary, because its give some vibe to what MK ultra is like

Truthteller

Veteran
@NotDelulu I'll answer your question.

I don't know about now since a good majority here are quite "new." There were a few who were still casual fans before, myself included. I'm in my late 30s, so I can relate. I think for me, they're reminiscent of the boy bands I grew up listening to. I don't buy all of their merchandise but I will admit I have a a few albums (I don't buy every single version for photo cards, lol) and the Wings Tour DVD. I hate their new sound and prefer their older music--the jazzier and hip hop/r&b tunes. The last album I really liked was Tear.

I've been knowing about symbolism and the elite for many years, but I only came here last year (maybe the year before) after thinking about the lyrics to and analyzing the BS&T video, which I feel like summarizes the deal they've made. It's hard for me to listen to that song to this day.

I first got into them in 2014 and attended my first ever Kpop show in 2015: Their Red Bullet tour, which was in a very small venue/theater. Needless to say, I've watched them become what they are today; I had no clue back then. So I'm not a new fan; I'm an old head lol and even have biases. It pains me to see what's going on because I feel like I know music and I see that they really do have talent. I think that's what sets them apart from other Kpop bands: they seem to not just be a carbon copy, manufactured, or a studio creation even though that is essentially what they are given the industry they are in. As we all know, talent can only take you so far and doesn't matter as long as you're marketable.

There are going to be fonts here who may judge those who are still fans or feel discouraged that it isn't worth talking about. Maybe I am bewitched by them. I said this many pages ago but we honestly aren't the fans to worry about. It's the fans who can't separate fantasy from reality and can't live without their dose of B+S a day. The things they've been doing are such a turn off for me, though. Not only that they've become kind of a bore as far as their content goes because it's all heavily scripted. The change from what they used to be is so evident.

I think fans come here for a forum where they can safely and openly discuss the issues they see and the negative effects of what's going on with the group/fans. Trying to talk to superfans is a lost cause because they're so blinded by all the content they comsume.

I used to feel bad for and pray for the members, all of that. I stopped doing it. I personally want them to disband, break up, have a scandal that can tarnish their image, date, anything! because the fandom is a monster that needs to be laid to rest. I realized this while removing myself and watching all of the fans in that stadium on Sunday. They have sooooo many young, teenage fans. Their behavior is out of control.
90% of those teenage fans jumped on the bandwagon of the most popular teen pop act, majority will grow out of it and move on, although they feel like a cult of brainwashed zombies right now (much like one directioners-although I personally never was remotely interested in 1D myself). The OG fans may have a harder time as I get a hunch that they somehow feel responsible for BTS growth and success, as if they are caregivers which is what the company has probably evoked.

But you do seem to agree that their content seems much more restricted, carefully edited and scripted. I have a hard time seeing why grown up men would enjoy the new bubble gum pop while jumping up and down on a play castle, selling an album with a hot pink cover and a heart. I just recall Jin getting very uncomfortable when asked about his opinion on the album design, saying he wants the next cover to be completely black. Don’t know how to explain, but it appears that they have not grown with respect to music and performance this comeback (especially considering what they liked when they first started or the music they listen to themselves) rather regressed to what teen manufactured boybands would sing in order to feed “oh they are babies” narrative. I find it strange that some members have gone from having a lot of genuine interactions, to having none while others go overboard with fanservice. It all seems very controlled, even their interactions with other artists at award shows seem to have disappeared. However when people go to see their idols live, they want it raw and authentic, not a theater show. This is especially important because they don’t really sing or play live music, so something else has to cover for that. Especially now that they are not dancing as much either. Kpop has never really been about live music though, rather the flawlessly coordinated powerful/sexy/cute group dances, visuals, reactions and interactions. The music is mostly heavy backplay or straight out lip syncing. It is important to keep that aspect, but guess they dont care as they are selling more than ever and the fans can never see anything wrong in what they do.

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
wah, this is so creepy, I am scared watching this, I don't know why, but it screams something wrong, I think as you have been said, this video reveal what happen behind the scene, as the Illuminati always do, they put secret things in VCR or MV, to what happen behind the scene, Nj or Suga could be representing a handler? or I don't know if they are handler themselves, and Jimin is Mk Ultra victim, and caged and abused? its scary, because its give some vibe to what MK ultra is like
The whole thing is creepy and odd. What the hell, if this was a little boy it would be pedophilic, but this is an adult man. Doesnt make it one bit better, it is so childlike, yet passive and seductive? No need to say a love story between him and rm is insinuated. Why is there a matress and pillow? I feel like this appeals to creepy old men and very young kids. Which female finds this attractive? Although Bigshit has had even more creepy videos and photoshoots than this, especially in the past.

Deadlylady

Established
Here it goes.

I think he says they are "idols" to prove a point to everybody and even god. And if you go to their concerts you are seeing them as such.

The video is lgbt indeed. The way monsta stares is creepy. They have done a make up that makes jamal look girly. We are seeing them in the morning after they have spend the night together. Then they remember what they did the night before its dark and there is lights everywhere like they were in some kind of party. He makes eye signs right and left.
They keep playing under bed sheets you know what they are referring to. Monsta smelling the orange 1557921662617.png. And that wasn't representing a fruit that's for sure.

Showing this to kids with blasting music with a frequency that affects the brain into what? Who knows. But you best believe it does affect people.

I think fans wants to believe that "they are not like that in real" and are being "used" etc. But how do you know? If you look at Jamal older videos he used to be way more outgoing, showing his interest in boys doing weird behaviors too. And it didn't feel scripted at all. If you ask me his insecurities are due to his height (being shorter then the others) also his voice cracks up a lot. He doesn't write lyrics either.

Last edited:

Chic

Veteran
The last year's vcr with NJ was just so intense.. It was like him and jM were really interacting with each other.. And fun part is we raised a question to that Vcr Here in our thread and now what happened.. nj got replaced by candy and the latter two don't sync much with each other in the video.

The one with YG doesn't seem as obvious as the one with NJ. YG and JM just seem to have separate videos in one VCR whereas NJ and JM are more connected.

Not sure when the one with JM and YG was shown, but it's from last year. Maybe it was during the Asia part of the tour.

Chic

Veteran
It's amazing that you remember all of that from the concert.
Because,someone said that they didn't and many fans said the same about these concerts that once they stepped out of the concert they forgot almost everything about it except the parts they recorded on their devices.It is as if they woke up from a dream or something.People speculated that it might've something to do with the euphoria of the fans or the group casting spells or kind of putting fans into a trance state.
But you remembered well and so did @rottielover .
Do you think it is because you are well aware of what they're doing and so are free from their influence?
Anyway,I'm happy that this concert didn't affect both of you much and are able to give us your ground report of this craziness.
Cheers:D

Really?? Several fans are saying they don't remember?! That is so strange!

I observed everything and felt overwhelmed by how many people were there to see them. My show didn't sell out, but the stadium was full. It was a Sunday! I know many teens and children should've been at school the next day.

I guess they don't remember because there wasn't much to remember. They hardly danced for most of the songs that have choreography m and it was mostly them singing into a camera since the members were spread out. It felt like watching a video lol.

Chic

Veteran
Ok found the post.
This post speaks about it.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-883#post-183735
"Hmm this is interesting, and I’ve seen another post about this too. I’ve been to two of their concerts and to be honest, aside from one moment because I filmed it, I can’t remember a single thing...
Interesting..?"
And an attachment

View attachment 21930

And now,that twitter handle has been allocated to someone else.Kait person's account no longer exist.Maybe because they revealed this.:oops:

That's wild! I can admit, it feels unreal seeing them live. I've never had trouble recalling parts of the show, though. I keep thinking back to that VCR and how fans around me kept screaming. I thought, "Wow! You guys really find this to be cute??" It made me SO uncomfortable seeing JM playing around in that room like that.

During majority of the show there was one guy who kept shouting "Oh my god!" at the end of every song. Guess it was his first time seeing them, but he got on my nerves. I couldn't tell how old he was, but he wasn't a teenager.
The members weren't acting and running around on the bouncy inflatable like they did in previous shows. They used it, but didn't play very much. The show starts and next thing you know it's over. I stayed behind to let the crowd clear out and watched the stage crew break down equipment. They're the real stars.