BTS discussion thread

Openyoureyes

Rookie
The tour starts on a New Moon in Taurus (May 4). Interesting. There will be a stellium in Taurus (Sun, Mercury, Moon, Uranus) that day.

BTS's natalized event chart (June 12, 2013) their 8th house of the occult, secrets, death and rebirth, sex will have (again on May 4th) Uranus and Mercury/Moon. Uranus in the 8th open the gates to other worlds and power. Members and fans alike will download eccentric "universal" concepts; erratic rebellious elements of sexuality. It's going to be downright unconventional. I wouldn't be surprised if some fans experiences strange orgasms from the performances. In the sign of Taurus, a disruption of shared finances especially as it's opposing Saturn in Scorpio in 2nd house of personal finances. Expect some members to not get paid fairly. The tour is obviously for the company.

Mercury in 8th lots of imagery will be used to express deep ideas in the concerts, a stir up of emotions in the group (BTS and fans) as it will square Moon in Leo in 11th. "...Mercury's presence in 8th house may stimulate an interest in the Occult..."

New Moon in Taurus that day will be emotionally charged, dark personalities will emerge, from a business standpoint, a good time to deal with money and pay of debut via. touring.

Sun in Taurus in 9th house, foreign travelling, lands, etc. Not surprised, The timing is eerie honestly. The company picked a good month to milk the BTS brand. It's all just so impulsive. It's really sad.

EDIT: Forgot the Venus will be in their 8th too. This, all of this activity is a major MAGIC ritual. Because there is A LOT OF 8TH HOUSE energy.
THANK YOU , I get happy whenever I see a reply by you , yours are really really informative . please do whenever you have time , I truly appreciate reading them .
And I'm looking forward to jimin's chart reading and what do you think about ATEEZ

Wandering mind

Established
The tour starts on a New Moon in Taurus (May 4). Interesting. There will be a stellium in Taurus (Sun, Mercury, Moon, Uranus) that day.

BTS's natalized event chart (June 12, 2013) their 8th house of the occult, secrets, death and rebirth, sex will have (again on May 4th) Uranus and Mercury/Moon. Uranus in the 8th open the gates to other worlds and power. Members and fans alike will download eccentric "universal" concepts; erratic rebellious elements of sexuality. It's going to be downright unconventional. I wouldn't be surprised if some fans experiences strange orgasms from the performances. In the sign of Taurus, a disruption of shared finances especially as it's opposing Saturn in Scorpio in 2nd house of personal finances. Expect some members to not get paid fairly. The tour is obviously for the company.

Mercury in 8th lots of imagery will be used to express deep ideas in the concerts, a stir up of emotions in the group (BTS and fans) as it will square Moon in Leo in 11th. "...Mercury's presence in 8th house may stimulate an interest in the Occult..."

New Moon in Taurus that day will be emotionally charged, dark personalities will emerge, from a business standpoint, a good time to deal with money and pay of debut via. touring.

Sun in Taurus in 9th house, foreign travelling, lands, etc. Not surprised, The timing is eerie honestly. The company picked a good month to milk the BTS brand. It's all just so impulsive. It's really sad.

EDIT: Forgot the Venus will be in their 8th too. This, all of this activity is a major MAGIC ritual. Because there is A LOT OF 8TH HOUSE energy.
Oh my god! they really thought about everything and I had no clue the start of the tour will be related to all of this ! thank you for explaining, I love astrology and the way you elaborated is amazing.

PureEnergy

Hi, guys, I used to be a silent reader in this forum. I've notice many of you know a lot about this topic and... I would like to ask you something.

Please, don't take it as a joke. This is really important to me and I'm so scared I can't sleep.
Ok, here is it:
Fans who have sexual fantasies with BT$ members.
You can find a huge variety of fanfics about the reader having intercourse with them. Some of them are insane and sick.

We already know they are deep into occultism, magic, and all that hidden stuff.

They are not good people and the reader create the mental image of both of them having s*x. Does it involves the reader into something dark with them?

I'm not asking about what the Bible says about sexual perversion. I know we shouldn't fantasize with intercourse.

I asked God forgiveness, but I'm worried.

Does just the mere act to see yourself having s*x with them linked you directly you to them in a dark way?

I'm so scared.

Popping

Rookie
Hi, guys, I used to be a silent reader in this forum. I've notice many of you know a lot about this topic and... I would like to ask you something.

Please, don't take it as a joke. This is really important to me and I'm so scared I can't sleep.
Ok, here is it:
Fans who have sexual fantasies with BT$ members.
You can find a huge variety of fanfics about the reader having intercourse with them. Some of them are insane and sick.

We already know they are deep into occultism, magic, and all that hidden stuff.

They are not good people and the reader create the mental image of both of them having s*x. Does it involves the reader into something dark with them?

I'm not asking about what the Bible says about sexual perversion. I know we shouldn't fantasize with intercourse.

I asked God forgiveness, but I'm worried.

Does just the mere act to see yourself having s*x with them linked you directly you to them in a dark way?

I'm so scared.
It's weird and creepy. Their fans are psychotic. Geez..

yoongiyoongi

Established
Yeah but i still think that sold soul to the devil is the worst sin and there is no throwback(if they did it) https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-888 the first post is interesting. But yeah only god know about that
There is redemption actually! I think the only think that will hinder you from acquiring God's kingdom iS the acceptance of the chip once you do you're doomed for eternity I'd really love to exapnxiate on this Because I remember somewhere it stated that there are hopes from withdrawing yourself from these forces it's just that you'd have to fight a hard battle and withstand so many forces unfortunately that could lead to your death and also don't forget the devil is a liar he decides you into thinking there is no need of having high hopes to be saved don't believe it!!God is always there waiting for you whenever just don't miss your chances when you have them

yoongiyoongi

Established
Guys, am I the only one who see pure darkness on Yoongi's eyes? I mean, you just need to take a look at his eyes to see there is something evil inside of him.
I had a crush on him before I noticed it. I started to feel scared of him since that moment.

When they say he is a first-class magician, I was shocked, but at the same time it gave the answer about what I see in his eyes.
Like this?

Attachments

Astorias Xyle

love for lucy said:
3 3 3

As expected, you don't believe me.

Think. The people who immediately call my words a lie probably don't want you to know the truth.

Not everyone who appears trustworthy is reliable.

I was instructed to exclusively watch this thread. I was told that two more spies were hired for the other thread. It sounds crazy, but there're spies everywhere.
Facebook has been spying on its users for years.
What matters is not what you write, but WHO you are.
Too much, I'm telling too much.
I don't fear death.
I am not here to gain your trust. Laugh at me. But I see what you can't see.

Hypocrisy. You call the followers of bts blind and brainwashed, but some of you are as well.

Code 19 protects the Qur'an, but not Islam.

Numbers dominate the universe. There is a good reason why the elite loves numbers.

Why do I mention religion? Because religion was created to brainwash and control people. It play a big role in this world and for the so called Elite. Religious people never question and are very obedient. Something we love.

I preached a lot in churches. There a many, many, many of us in churches, temples and mosques. We know your religion better than you.

Your pastor next door could be a luciferian.

Faith and religion are different. I believe in God. It's a duty in my cult to believe in him. Only those who believe in him can believe in his adversary and worship her.

bts ...

V is like me. He's born "into the occult" and is an indigo soul. He sees the hidden and can communicate with them.

Seokjin was also born "into it". Every moondchild bears a mark that only people like me can see.

Yes, moonchildren exist.

Min Yoongi is a first-class magician or occultist. Call them how you want.
Nam Joon has some bad spirits surrounding him. He's also a magician.

Taehyung is a magician aswell, but of a different kind.
He's bisexual.

I can't see JK's soul. They did something to him.

Jimin's soul is interesting, very deep colored and splitted. He could be a moonchild too.

bts is part of the biggest cult in this world.

Yes, XXX means 666. I'm a lost soul. I have to do that all the time to please her.

I'm not here trying to bash anybody. I'm just tired of it. She is never satisfied with me.

Anyway, it's better for you to ignore me.

I have many personalities. It's the other personality who deleted my first post...I guess.

Few hours left.

Three minutes.

Her is my ruler, the ruler of this world.
J-Hope hides his soul. He's different than JK. I can't say anything about him.

I can't answer the Mk Ultra question.
I was born with entities inside me.

Jimin is splitted. So many, so many personalities. He has many of them.

V is an indigo child, an old soul. He sees what I see. His inner eye is wide open. And because he sees what I see, he's more susceptible to evil. Jung Kook is a weak soul. Park Jimin needs serious help, he's about to break inside. Min Yoongi is evil, evil, evil and worse than Nam Joon. Nam Joon is most of the time not himself. Jin suffers from depression and has suicidal thoughts. This is what I see when I watch their current videos.

(i think im gonna delete this later because i feel like its not safe)
What do you mean by ' he sees what I see' . Are you talking about seeing spectres or the ability to perceive and understand the world in a much different way and thereby develop a totally different philosophy of life that is almost impossible for other people to understand or atleast wouldn't have occured to them in the first place.

Wandering mind

Established
love for lucy said:
3 3 3

As expected, you don't believe me.

Think. The people who immediately call my words a lie probably don't want you to know the truth.

Not everyone who appears trustworthy is reliable.

I was instructed to exclusively watch this thread. I was told that two more spies were hired for the other thread. It sounds crazy, but there're spies everywhere.
Facebook has been spying on its users for years.
What matters is not what you write, but WHO you are.
Too much, I'm telling too much.
I don't fear death.
I am not here to gain your trust. Laugh at me. But I see what you can't see.

Hypocrisy. You call the followers of bts blind and brainwashed, but some of you are as well.

Code 19 protects the Qur'an, but not Islam.

Numbers dominate the universe. There is a good reason why the elite loves numbers.

Why do I mention religion? Because religion was created to brainwash and control people. It play a big role in this world and for the so called Elite. Religious people never question and are very obedient. Something we love.

I preached a lot in churches. There a many, many, many of us in churches, temples and mosques. We know your religion better than you.

Your pastor next door could be a luciferian.

Faith and religion are different. I believe in God. It's a duty in my cult to believe in him. Only those who believe in him can believe in his adversary and worship her.

bts ...

V is like me. He's born "into the occult" and is an indigo soul. He sees the hidden and can communicate with them.

Seokjin was also born "into it". Every moondchild bears a mark that only people like me can see.

Yes, moonchildren exist.

Min Yoongi is a first-class magician or occultist. Call them how you want.
Nam Joon has some bad spirits surrounding him. He's also a magician.

Taehyung is a magician aswell, but of a different kind.
He's bisexual.

I can't see JK's soul. They did something to him.

Jimin's soul is interesting, very deep colored and splitted. He could be a moonchild too.

bts is part of the biggest cult in this world.

Yes, XXX means 666. I'm a lost soul. I have to do that all the time to please her.

I'm not here trying to bash anybody. I'm just tired of it. She is never satisfied with me.

Anyway, it's better for you to ignore me.

I have many personalities. It's the other personality who deleted my first post...I guess.

Few hours left.

Three minutes.

Her is my ruler, the ruler of this world.
J-Hope hides his soul. He's different than JK. I can't say anything about him.

I can't answer the Mk Ultra question.
I was born with entities inside me.

Jimin is splitted. So many, so many personalities. He has many of them.

V is an indigo child, an old soul. He sees what I see. His inner eye is wide open. And because he sees what I see, he's more susceptible to evil. Jung Kook is a weak soul. Park Jimin needs serious help, he's about to break inside. Min Yoongi is evil, evil, evil and worse than Nam Joon. Nam Joon is most of the time not himself. Jin suffers from depression and has suicidal thoughts. This is what I see when I watch their current videos.

(i think im gonna delete this later because i feel like its not safe)
what is an indigo child?

wow

Veteran
What do you mean by ' he sees what I see' . Are you talking about seeing spectres or the ability to perceive and understand the world in a much different way and thereby develop a totally different philosophy of life that is almost impossible for other people to understand or atleast wouldn't have occured to them in the first place.
im sorry, but i only copy and pasted an old insider's posts here before its deleted and i decided to post it again, and i think what she meant by "he sees what i see" is that because theyre an indigo child, and indigo child has third eye, having third eye also means you see things that normal people who doesnt have a third eye cant see, such as ghosts, spirits, demons, aura, and many more.

what is an indigo child?

im not really good at explaining things so you can search about it in the internet :)

Idklol1234

Rookie
yes, but i still have the important stuff they said, i only have lo*v4l*cy's posts though, there is also a guy/girl named r4nf4n who is also an insider, he knows A LOT about the kpop community, but if you want it, i can share it here or in your dms
Hey could you dm me lo*v4l*cy's posts about Tae? Thank you and it's nice to see a familiar username around here :)
Edit* ah I see you pasted it already (read further down) was that the only post by that user or are there more?
idk to be honest to me personally, it sounds like somebody just trolling on the page and I don't really believe it...
but it feels really dark, i should take a break from this type of topics

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
That's a creepy pic indeed.
Long time ago I took a picture of myself and my eyes looked the same as his. My brother and I joked about it. Sometimes too much light can make your eyes look very dark. That's what I want to think.
It's disturbing.

Actually I meant in his sight itself. When he's on stage or in an interview you can see that cold sight. I know some people are too serious and cold and it's ok. That's the way they are, but Yoongi is pretty different. He has that heave dark sight that sometimes seemed someone inside of him is watching trough his eyes. Like two beings in the same body. Like if he was carrying something.
He has that bad vibe on him.

Don't know how to explain it. But thanks a lot for the pic ;)
Dont know about the magician part but Sugar acts more real than the others
I talked before about fanservice during concerts. How the others do all those sexual acts while Sugar stays at the side and ignores them.

Then there was that vacation variety show and we saw how Suga ditched Jungkook and left him alone not even pretending to care about him

And I saw comments on twitter about his vlive One person (his fan) was talking about him looking sad and apparently he was asked about BTS movie or book and he said "I dont watch those things". Again not even pretending to care

For those who believe in astrology... the user who makes astrology analysis said Sugar is the most "real" of all of them. Means that what we see on camera is the closest to his real personality....not like the others who play a character all the time

Sugar23_

Rookie
http://instagr.am/p/BuBmW8ngZZC/ this news isn't recent but I remember someone saying that they doubt bts aren't as fluent in English as they seem? I thought this could serve as more evidence
Then why lie and fake that they don’t understand is it because it’s apart of the role they are told to play or that it’s to appeal to the international audience. In the beginning of their career I would have believed they didn’t know that much besides n@mjoon but now they seem to comprehend stuff before n@mjoon even translates.

cadiz

Star
wow!! bighit is not being subtle with these kids

some of them covered in pizas, others covered in Ice cream (in kpop ice cream is used to suggest oral sex, you can read the lyrics of Red Velvet "ice cream cake" song for more insight)

looking at these pictures is so sad....these boys are being portrayed as prostitutes

Truthteller

Established
They arent even trying to be subtle,not that they have ever been. What is the obsession with misplaced pizzas and icecreams. I have heard about icecreams indicating gigolos, im not sure though. But sfter the pizzagate scandal 2 years ago there is not doubts about the significance of pizzas. Not to mention all the underage botched plastic surgery. Some of them unrecognizable before vs after surgery. Poor kids.

mean

Established
Then why lie and fake that they don’t understand is it because it’s apart of the role they are told to play or that it’s to appeal to the international audience. In the beginning of their career I would have believed they didn’t know that much besides n@mjoon but now they seem to comprehend stuff before n@mjoon even translates.
Maybe it's because they don't want to be asked some kind of questions when they go abroad.
I remember i watched a french reportage when bts went to the paris concert and they said that french interviewers wasn't even allowed to take an interview, and that they are very private and always surrounded by staff,managers...

mean

Established
I went to their Paris concert. Had a nice time but at the end I remember being completely exhausted on my way back home as if they "stole" all my energy. The surprising thing was that I didn't used a lot of my energy during the day (school days need much more energy) but at the end, I was knocked out.
sorry if this is private, are you from france? bc im

mean

Established
i have the feeling they will be worst than bts, their hint are so obvious, and they already have a fanbase despite didn't even realise teaser.
All armys would leave bts for them when they enlist.
At first i was sure bts won't enlist, and big hit will do everything to not let this happen,i mean bts is their only money maker but now that some of armys started to ditch bts for them... I think big hit will be fine with them.