BTS discussion thread

Susu.mochi

Established
"Don't judge people if you don't know them"

Isn't that exactly what you are doing here sweetheart? Judging people you don't know? Based on what? YouTube videos and your own cults prejudices?
nope, stating facts is not judging. Also half of everything on this thread is true and half of it is just conclusions that we are discussing. If we don't ever discuss anything and do research and pray about something we wouldn't be sure if something is good or bad. So what where doing is actually good and helpful. But Where not completely hating bts though, And where not judging them where just discussing, and using common sense and discernment that God gives to his children. You on the other side are boldy making a statement as if you absolutely already know what your saying is correct. I do make time to pray for Bts and for my family and everyone, so I do actually care for them, and don't really want to judge them, without knowing everything. Anyways I hope that you do have a good day, and God opens up your eyes, in Jesus name, amen.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
"Don't judge people if you don't know them"

Isn't that exactly what you are doing here sweetheart? Judging people you don't know? Based on what? YouTube videos and your own cults prejudices?
Guys there are persons doing it on purpose, ok?
Their arguments keep repeating.
When u see such persons here just laugh of them or ignore bc they just want to trigger us.

And to answer to your dumb question: yes. And not anyone here is religious.
We are judging the obvious for us. There are some things that are just too clear to be denied. If you read at least the first 300-400 pages you would understand us better.

I suggest you reading at least from 200 to 400. There seem many pages but you'll see they are interesting and time will fly easily. Also first like 10 pages are a must read.
I've done a video on youtube to sum up a little the thread if you want to watch it.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
You guys........about reporting any mvs...........just read that k@ty p3rry's d2rk h0rse mv ran into controversy when muslims started a petition on change.org on grounds of 'opposition to God' when a man wearing a pendant with Arabic word for Allah was disintegrated by p3rry in the mv........when it gained around 65000 signatures,the pendant was digitally removed,.....there is also case of copyright infringement about slower tempo and higher pitch of an earlier song.......the law suit also claimed that p3rry used 'witchcraft,paganism,black magic and illuminati imagery' in the mv...........
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/katy-perry-bon-appetit-about-cannabalism.483/page-5#post-34199
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/katy-perry-bon-appetit-about-cannabalism.483/page-5#post-34200

so,there might be chance to actually do something about this group and probably other groups as well....because,honestly,for too long,kp0p enjoyed limelight under the garb of innocence and colourful imagery..........and making the youth become addictive to its sugary concoctions..........maybe just maybe it is time to make some noise and ruffle some feathers..........just a suggestion and not intended to hurt anyone's sentiments.

As for simpsons cameo of the group and fandom,that cartoon show is for long a mouth piece of the propaganda and is believed to always give many future predictions............so,their mention in the show is not very surprising...........it is merely an affirmation of their acceptance into the 'system'.........just saying.
Say no more
Who should we chose?
9B04D47D-95E4-4161-9B00-556A2826FDBE.pngB0615453-5076-45A3-8364-7DA6ECCC0B46.png

mean

Established
I think five of BTS members already proven gays, but it can be such sensitive topic for some people I don't know why though, and this also always happen in Kpop, like most of the groups I have followed turns out half of them is gays, and some delusional people think gay idol is rare lol, and I remember there is one Army turned super angry at me for saying Jimin is gay lol
Even here the moment I suggest jk is not attracted to girls, I see some people quoting me. It's the 3rd time I think and I hear the same argument.

Deadlylady

Established
It is a false flag..........there were many hints in the report to suggest that the gunman is in delta programming of monarch mind control............mentioned it in the related thread
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/new-zealand-mosque-shooting.5371/#post-193122
Also.........the reports came that the gunman is not a novice with handling guns..........but is actually trained in it....
about the video,there are some video experts who believe that the video looks too videogame like to be real............
but,people are dead..........whether it is fabricated or not............and it is done purposely just like @SHinEeHeaven said......so,please don't jump to conclusions...........
If anyone intends to continue discussion on this topic,please take it to the relevant thread.............just a suggestion.
I did answer you above. Most attacks are "false flags" but just a few group of people realize this fact.

I watched the full video of Big Bang predicting things, it is so astonishing
start 28:54
and notice how they are all know, and TOP in 29:39 said in 2022 it would be long time since we came four!

check 33:46, g dragon would be married! its ridiculous how their marriage is even planned! I wonder how they live their life
also 34:51 its predicted Taeyang marriage
also 35:00 its predicting may be Seungri would leave Korea and he wouldn't be allowed to enter!

I start suspecting whether Seungri is really involved in anything, may be he didn't and its all staged? right?
I don't know what to believe anymore

Susu.mochi

Established
I just signed the petition to stop the satanic symbolism in Kpop music videos. I will share the link on instagram, so that other people may sign it so we can stop the satanic kingdom of the devil. Thank you Denni for making that petition, I pray that It will help us do everything for the Kingdom of God, and for his glory. God bless you all, in Jesus name, amen.

truthspeaks

Rookie
A Grammy appearance (where they were the biggest news of the night), a stadium tour that's selling out, an SNL debut. They really are ascending higher and higher on the 'ladder to success'. I wonder if they'll do the Met Gala. I have to say, I'm surprised their team haven't hooked one or two of them up with a couple of the pop-illuminati darlings of the moment to get even closer to the inner circles. Halsey or Camila or someone like that. That always seems to be an important step.

Deadlylady

Established
A Grammy appearance (where they were the biggest news of the night), a stadium tour that's selling out, an SNL debut. They really are ascending higher and higher on the 'ladder to success'. I wonder if they'll do the Met Gala. I have to say, I'm surprised their team haven't hooked one or two of them up with a couple of the pop-illuminati darlings of the moment to get even closer to the inner circles. Halsey or Camila or someone like that. That always seems to be an important step.
I don't think they would agree to something like that since most of them aren't interested in girls and also a kpop member that has a girlfriend cannot go on with his career in South Korea. If I'm not mistaken there is only one couple Hyun Ah and hyojong and that is trying to go on but they are the first of their kind.

http://instagr.am/p/BvL39MuhCAC/
http://instagr.am/p/BvL28H8lX2K/

Truthteller

Veteran
They already have hooked up with Hollywood people, although men not women. It said so in the hollywood gossip blind items and with some very influential people there.

truthspeaks

Rookie
I don't think they would agree to something like that since most of them aren't interested in girls and also a kpop member that has a girlfriend cannot go on with his career in South Korea. If I'm not mistaken there is only one couple Hyun Ah and hyojong and that is trying to go on but they are the first of their kind.

http://instagr.am/p/BvL39MuhCAC/
http://instagr.am/p/BvL28H8lX2K/
I'd agree with this if South Korea was the only thing they wanted. They are going for global domination, and when it comes to pop groups, there's a script already laid out for them. For the most part, having high profile public romances is bread and butter for them. On a practical level, it's the thing that gets you into the mainstream consciousness (see: Harry Styles and Taylor Swift and then Kendall Jenner; Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards then Gigi Hadid; Justin Bieber and Selena - then the previous generation with the likes of Justin and Britney etc.).

It may not be necessary but I almost think it will be unavoidable for one or two of them. I don't know anything about their sexuality but frankly in this scenario, what their personal preferences are is irrelevant. If their team decide that it's strategic to get involved in a public showmance, they'll do it.

I also think Hyuna and Hyojong are almost a ~tester by the Kpop industry. There is a lot - LOT - of money that can be made from showy couples (whether it's just PR or not, or something in between). It's only a matter of time before it becomes more and more common to have open, high profile idol couples.

Susu.mochi

Established

Happyalone

Rookie
if you really wish you know so much info of bts, detecting them through satanic symbols ain't the way sis ;)

Happyalone

Rookie
Love love love love yourself bts won't marry none of you so don't wait for that to love love love love yourself