BTS discussion thread

Why are they buying their own places? What is the purpose of that...? I wouldn't expect BigHit to allow it with their "family" image.
The company probably feels the fandom is loyal enough that news of them having individual homes can start coming out. But I notice they are just making it seem like the members are buying these homes but not living in them. I think the fandom will have a meltdown when that happens.

To me (as others have pointed out), it's pretty obvious these guys just barely tolerate each other. Much like One Direction before them, they're at their peak and the cracks are starting to show. Taehyung reminds me of Harry Styles in that he was told to have this kind of manic pixie dreamboy persona and he was fine doing it for the first few years but he's well over it now. Jimin's OTT flirty/sexy kitten thing also gives me Harry vibes, I wonder if he's tired of it yet. The hyung line in general have seemed over things for a long time especially Yoongi.

View attachment 18884
Downy nearly selling out their whole stocks because jk mentioned the product he used in a fancafe omg i mean it's crazy!
They're even giving 20% free for army in online shop (at least in my country).
Now Jay Kay can't wash his clothes as he doesn't find his fabric softener to buy lol

When they report the members buying homes, Army usually brag the material aspect of it (i.e. cost) of the home/apartment. They don't love them enough to actually wish them to live individual lives away from the group. Imagine how they'll feel when they are caught bringing home a woman (potential wife) to their place.

The way they are promoting TXT with this childlike concept is really unappealing, the videos of them haven't pulled me in at all. what is bighit thinking, they are really coming across as cringey and boring.
It's either extreme child-like (borderline pedo) or extreme barely legal oversexualization. No healthy common ground. But what do you expect, most of these people working behind the scenes of these videos are sick in the head.

So I saw this on YouTube and didn’t know if anyone posted it yet but it explains why the bt$ fandom is really like a cult and breaks it down pretty well and also has some good info. There isn’t any talk of occult stuff but I thought it was still interesting and worth a watch if you’re interested.

mimis

Established
The way they are promoting TXT with this childlike concept is really unappealing, the videos of them haven't pulled me in at all. what is bighit thinking, they are really coming across as cringey and boring.
Yeah, also I can't see a strong Fandom formed yet. Besides fake views I don't think people are interested in the group. The last video bighit posted with the 5 of them has just 3M views. That's nothing, bearing in mind 90% of them are fake!
Idk..has anyone followed bts career since the beginning. How much views did they have when they debuted? I am sure they had more than txt. There is just something unique about bts that I can't see in txt. They (txt) seem somehow FORCED and mediocre. They have no visuals or memorable faces. Sorry I am so critical, may be they will prove me wrong..we'll see!

On Twitter a month ago someone gave me Jung kook's real birth time via PM. So I hope it's right. Him having Sun in the 12th dismantles his persona. He lacks a sense of self and will. In secret, his father may have affected how he view himself; lack of a fatherly presence. The Sun is hidden. His father was critical (Virgo Sun) towards him, yet pushed him to make ends meet? (Sun in 12th house sextile Mars in 2nd house of finances). Sun squares Pluto in the 3rd, internal mental conflict.What people say about him in social media/newspapers/magazines (3rd house) affects how he sees himself; chaos, abuse in communication, self-abuse with word/thoughts (Pluto square Mercury), his mind is sometimes dark cause the light is hidden.Virgo Sun/Mercury in 12th=mental illness a.k.a clinical depression. He's really vulnerable. Stomach/intestine problems (ruler of 6th in the 4th house). Bones/joints pain.

Moon in Leo in the 11th house, in a group/organization he's the most popular. He shines in a group. Most K-pop members with a Leo presence will be the most stanned. Has famous friends (11th house friendships, networking). Maintain strong mature friendships (Moon trine Saturn), preferably with older women.

Saturn in Aries in the 7th house. He will be in a relationship with an older woman. Nick Jonas has Saturn in the 7th and look who he's married too. Because it's in the sign of Aries maybe he wants a immature child-like woman who likes to set out and do her own thing.

Jupiter in Aquarius in 5th house=very creative and playful. Also has many flings and romances. One night stands, friends with benefits.

Sun in Virgo square Leo Moon=has high standards for others, the emotional dimensions will run away with the personality and dramatize only a low level portions of the Self needs.

Currently, Transit Jupiter/Mercury in Sagittarius conjunct Pluto squaring Sun/Mercury and Moon is giving him problems. Expanding mental illness issues.
View attachment 18053

Sorry I am spamming post on astrology. I don't want to offend those who are against it for religious reasons. If you want me to stop please let me know thanks.
I enjoy your readings so much as I am trying to learn about astrology, it's such a mind-blowing science. Do you know the rising of each member? Or at least jk , I'm curious . thank you

Btw have you all heard that Kai and Jennie broke up already because backlash was ruining their careers? I didn't expect them to break up so fast. May be it was all business move and they just wanted attenention??
Yeah I saw , I read a week ago that an insider said that Jennie will break up with him because of the pressure she's under , ppl around her told her to and she kinda felt that she screwed up when she got exposed.i just don't understand why they dropped hints if they didn't want to be outed !! Oh and dispatch was blackmailing both companies since November

The news about houses keep coming out

Bighit keeps saying they live at the dorm together.....lol they have luxury apartments worth millions dollars but decide to share a dorm with other 6 dudes? not realistic......
I think either they are securing their future while they have money in case they're screwed over by their company in the end or they do live separately and only use dorms when they are putting in over time in studio/rehearsal.

I do think they are dating because IU is Jk's biggest crush and they are both on top of their careers in Korea right now!
I'm just making an assumption but I don't think any of them are dating....more like having flings and one night stands. They are too successful right now and I think they are being honest when they say they are too busy to think about it. I think they are just getting their "needs met" and nothing more because I'm sure they have trust issues as well. They also all seem like extreme workaholics.
& If they were dating they wouldn't waste so much time getting on fancafe at odd times and even in vlives they sometimes word things really weird it seems they are living an extremely lonely life.