BTS discussion thread

singularitaes

Rookie
the western elites are moving their money.. Or investing it into the east..

We have talked about hallyu.. Even obama talked about it.. Hallyu is also called Korean wave.. And means the Out flow of korean culture to other countries ..
Look how much kpop is popular now.. How many people watch Kdramas around the world.. People focus on the subtitles as well as the scenes on the screen.. I don't know why but i find it very straining to the brain.
And i have read about many people talking about expressing their views on kdramas and most people said.. They're like drugs..

Who is the president of the world bank? It's a Korean American man.. Look how the money must pass through his hands
How much information must he have and considering he is a Beetees fan almost .. I can clearly see from where the money for 19000 usd jackets and 600 to 1000 usd worth of a plastic toy makes their ways into their rooms and wardrobes..

View attachment 18260View attachment 18261
Of course he had to be korean american :))))). Oh Lord this is sickening.

Thank you for sharing this valuable info!❤

Dove28

Rookie
Astrologically, based on the month they are debuting Big Hit new group will have a pretty good start (better than BTS) and they'll succeed better overseas than BTS in 2-3 years (if they'll debut them at a certain time like 6 pm KST) but I am not sure in the long run they'll make a big impact as BTS really in terms of public recognition. Jupiter in Sagittarius will not give them any "blessings" luck nor expansion in their career endeavors unlike BTS with their Jupiter in Gemini in the 10th. It's a weird chart, heavy Pisces energy, full of water and earth, this group will definitely not be like BTS, more grounded. I'll have clearer picture once they reveal the actual debt date and time.

Lets see what Fate decides.

Hopeful

Star
Is this a confirmation slash reaffirmation of Bang Heel Entertainment next 5 member boy group? It was posted on O.Hallyu. and it seems extracted from a Korean source.

One of the comments saying 'Can't wait to stan the group that will end BTS' caught me, because I can feel this coming.
The only ones supporting the newbies will be the Army of course .. If they are better performers than beetees than sure they will have everything ready made .. Millions of fan followings in just a little time..
But we can't forget the pressure they might be going through .. To be better than beetees...
Maybe the ceo would be performing some sort of special PRAY for them ...

But if they don't put up with the expectations of the company which i doubt they won't.. Then it's the end of hallyu almost ..

Frozenrose

Veteran
Mindblown....who could've thought that emojis are sigils for demons!I'll try to not use them anymore....eeeek....
but who is this professor?his puppet,three eyes,skull and bones in the beginning,prism with rainbow colours,glitch at the end with double voices and pyramid with one eye.....don't know if this is someone who is trying to create awareness or someone from the inside trying to create some chaos for fun or tell people what is happening as part of 'their' ethics?got to question everything these days.
I always knew they aren't of any good although I use them. I believe that what he says is true because that's how Satan and demons communicate with people - through symbols. They make us use them because we summon and feed them energy in some way. Imagine when so many people do it constantly.
I feel uneasy about the third eye and his last message. Maybe he said it as a joke but we'll see what he'll upload in the future. Despite of this, his information is valuable and confirmed what the Holy Spirit has been telling me to not use emoticons. I got extremely suspicious after they started including them everywhere.
These are the end times and the knowledge is increasing. It's all getting out in plain sight.

Hopeful

Star
sorry but didn't understand what you meant....are you saying that they will reach expectations or won't they?...sorry,not a native speaker
At first they will have the READYMADE fame of their sunbaes (beetees).. Ofcourse people following beetees will also follow their juniors..
But i don't think that fame would be long lasting ... Because no other group i have seen puts on a show like Beetees does..
But since theri ceo said the newbies would be following the same Formula .. we will see later on come to know.. how much fame they get of their own which won't be because of beetees..

Well on a side note of V and k00k or any other beetees member posts a video of supporting the newbies.. Then I'm sure army will blindly support them.. Talented or not talented

oh come on!!! he was still crying while giving interviews??.....
Lets suppose (in the delusional case) he was really crying. WHY was he so sad???? because of the disbanding thing??? it didnt even happen..... its all so fake..... and all the other members laughing at him make the situation even more ridiculous

EDIT: if he was really sad and having a panick atack he wouldnt be giving interviews while crying, if he is too sad he can stay backstage while the others speak with the reporters but.... he wants to be seen like this
If they wanted us to know they considered disbandment they would’ve said it earlier the year when the contracts were renewed. And I highly doubt their company wanted people to know.

If anything I think those were real tears , because hobi doesn’t really cry and Taehyung we’ve seen him cry but not like that. If anything those are the tears of someone that’s tired and trapped. People in the industry are depressed and lost as is. Most of the speech obviously was set up by the company but that felt real. People cry like that when they’re broken, just because it’s an award show doesn’t mean they still don’t have feelings. With all the torture and abuse they’ve been through wouldn’t you cry to?

If anything them interviewing Tae while he was crying shows how little their company cares about his well being and mental health. They probably made him go up there despite his protest. You could see the hurt on his face, Tae has been through a lot.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Ah guys I've watched SBS Gayo Daejeun and the end disturbed me so much
Everyone was doing a reverence at the end but BTS chose to make a triangle with their hands while doing it
ho.. how humans like them exist?? They are so awful and I feel bad bc I can t find any humanity left in them..
Too bad I was too shocked to make a screenshot before the streaming to end..

ariadial

Established
Ah guys I've watched SBS Gayo Daejeun and the end disturbed me so much
Everyone was doing a reverence at the end but BTS chose to make a triangle with their hands while doing it
ho.. how humans like them exist?? They are so awful and I feel bad bc I can t find any humanity left in them..
Too bad I was too shocked to make a screenshot before the streaming to end..
Damn... Was their performance dark as well ?

ariadial

Established
It can't get more obvious than that but fans will still not take these proofs seriously.

I have a question. Is it strange to be "satisfied" to see all we said becoming more and more credible ? Am I the only one to feel that way ? They are in a very deep dark hole I know but I can't help feel a little bit happy that I escape them but also that we were right since the very begining with our theories.

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
You can't get more obvious that that but fans will still not take these proofs seriously.

I have a question. Is it strange to be "satisfied" to see all we said becoming more and more credible ? Am I the only one to feel that way ? They are in a very deep dark hole I know but I can't help feel a little bit happy that I escape them but also that we were right since the very begining with our theories.
Yh I also felt this kind of feeling a while ago but idk to me they've always been obvious and just getting worse and worse
And personally I would prefer them to drop, too lose it all, something to happen and them to disband. I feel disturbed knowing they are still sh*tting on the kpop music industry and people's lives and souls including theirs.
I feel it like a nightmare I am trying to not think about