BTS discussion thread

I noticed something about them in the No more dream mv. I don't know if I am right or not, these are ONLY MY OBSERVATIONS. I might be wrong, but look at their outfits.
View attachment 17302 View attachment 17306
These outfits look very similar to those that are worn by Orthodox Christian schemamonks, which I know it is the highest rank in the monastic life. So, this could be somehow a profanation, because these clothes symbolise the life these monks have chosen to live, a life dedicated to Christ and some fashion branding are appropriating something sacred for money and I don't know what else for. Here is a picture of a schemamonk clothing, but I think it could differ on the COUNTRY.
View attachment 17318
I noticed that there was an inscription KTZ which is the brand of the clothes and this brand has a lot of religion inspired clothing. For example this one:
View attachment 17308
It literally says "Church Print T-shirt". I don't know what language is this, maybe Russian, but I don't know what it is saying.
I personally believe that the boys didn't know about the meaning of their clothes, because they are not religious, so I guess they didn't know anything and maybe they thought it looked cool on them.
I noticed the similarity because in my country a singer made an mv wearing something like this in 2014 and she was accused of blasphemy by some people and that was the first time I discovered this and I watched her mv a few times before and didn't realise what she was wearing because I wasn't very religious back then. And Rihanna wore this brand of clothing at a concert:
View attachment 17314
Sorry for the low quality of the picture. :(
I can see that these fashion brands like deforming sacred things.
And I saw other kpop artists wearing something like this.
But look at Hobby's shirt here.
View attachment 17309
What is this??? This is real or edited? Is that Jesus on his shirt?
And this part in "No more dream", Japanese version:
View attachment 17312
I don't know what to say about this...
I think it's Sug@r the one who is wearing this ring. I don't think they had bad intentions. Sug@r seems to be an amazing person and he said in a Bon Voy. season 2 episode: "Thank God" Idk what for, but I was very happy.
Maybe they didn't realise it was wrong.
And here we have an interesting shirt Joony wore in 2015 in run era I think:
View attachment 17315 It's not him in the picture, but he wore something like this in a photoshoot and it was this brand of clothing. And Sug@r wore this in a B-t-$ Run episode I think.
And I searched the meaning of the word Wacko, because I didn't know it.
View attachment 17316
I personally believe that it's not their idea to wear this stuff. Or if they wear these, I think they are not aware of their meaning. Maybe they are just used for the industry.
Maybe I am posting something irrelevant. I am sorry guys, I am not very good at this.
No you're very good at this. This is a great post.. I wouldn't have known this... Thanks for sharing.

There are tons of branded clothing lines out there but they have to wear these.. Because that's what makes the black magic work.. Mocking the religions..

I also noticed these things in the past but haven't take my time to post them. Thanks a lot for sharing ❤️
Anyway at the time I noticed the "chruch like" clothing I've found an interesting website ab these clothing but I don't seem to find it anymore.
Anyway it's also interesting to read this one: http://watchmanafrica.blogspot.com/2013/10/when-babylon-america-pop-music.html?m=1
In case anyone else want to know more details about this brand.
I am thinking.
Why no one had to guts to ban this.. Or even made a petition to ban this brand .
It's clearly a bad try of mixing of Christianity and dark s4t4nism .. I think because they have people with a lot of fan followings supporting them..

I think its ok to admire one's beauty, we were created to appreciate who God created everyone to be...

However it is wrong and you gotta check your heart when you start idolizing them and obsessing over them that you miss out who's trying to love you in the real life.

I'm guilty of this too sometimes whenever i see Jamal or any of my celeb crushes.. but thankful for the grace I've been given and for the daily reminders of what's healthy for us in order to refocus.[/QUOTE
Oh.. :D..
You need to get out of the trance thing then...
Falling for idols is just not worth it..
its not proved he is thired gender i apreciate his beauty he is not my bias anymore thank u

I think its ok to admire one's beauty, we were created to appreciate who God created everyone to be...

However it is wrong and you gotta check your heart when you start idolizing them and obsessing over them that you miss out who's trying to love you in the real life.

I'm guilty of this too sometimes whenever i see Jamal or any of my celeb crushes.. but thankful for the grace I've been given and for the daily reminders of what's healthy for us in order to refocus.
Thank u i have already my love life but bts v replace him but i leaved him after knowing truth but i really like his face beauty only i cant love my bf like before

JinnieAnne

Established
Thank u i have already my love life but bts v replace him but i leaved him after knowing truth but i really like his face beauty only i cant love my bf like before
You know, being in love with someone is not the same thing with loving someone. If you like someone's physical appearance too much is not ok, because beauty fades with time and alse there is a high risk to realise some day that you've been with a man only because he was handsome and it's not enough, but if you love someone's soul more than anything than there is bigger chance to have a long lasting relationship. Maybe there were cases in the world when men divorced only because they found another more beautiful and attractive women and vice versa.
Of course, we can't deny their beauty, but we should learn how to truly love someone and love implies respect.
You need to pray to heal your heart. ♥

Last edited:

JinnieAnne

Established
And I also noticed this. It might be a coincidence, but in fake love mv, Jamal appears at the minute 4. I watched the mv because I wanted to see if he appears at 3:33 like in other videos, but this time he didn't.
IMG_20181124_2.jpg
We know that r_M and Tea sing a song together, named "4 o'clock" in which we heard the word "moon child" and I've read somewhere that the song is dedicated to Jamal. So this could mean that Jamal might be the moon child?
I don't know if this makes sense, I just made a connection between these things. Idk if I am right.

Last edited:
You know, being in love with someone is not the same thing with loving someone. If you like someone's physical appearance too much is not ok, because beauty fades with time and alse there is a high risk to realise some day that you've been with a man only because he was handsome and it's not enough, but if you love someone's soul more than anything than there is bigger chance to have a long lasting relationship. Maybe there were cases in the world when men divorced only because they found another more beautiful and attractive women.
Of course, we can't deny their beauty, but we should learn how to truly love someone and love implies respect.
You need to pray to heal your heart. ♥
I agree with u . i m fool i loved someones physical appreacnce . This is the resion i dont love my bf much he is not handsome but he love me .i should leaved everything related bts v may be this thread i will help me erase him from my memory

And I also noticed this. It might be a coincidence, but in fake love mv, Jamal appears at the minute 4. I watched the mv because I wanted to see if he appears at 3:33 like in another videos, but this time he didn't.
View attachment 17345
We know that r_M and Tea sing a song together, named "4 o'clock" in which we heard the word "moon child" and I've read somewhere that the song is dedicated to Jamal. So this could mean that Jamal might be the moon child?
I don't know if this makes sense, I just made a connection between these things. Idk if I am right.
Well we are all here to theorize stuff in peace... We don't know if we are right or not
But i liked the connection you made.. Because they themselves like making such connections...

JinnieAnne

Established
I agree with u . i m fool i loved someones physical appreacnce . This is the resion i dont love my bf much he is not handsome but he love me .i should leaved everything related bts v may be this thread i will help me erase him from my memory
You are not a fool, dear. Don't be so harsh to yourself. :):)
We all make mistakes. I think the best thing you can do is to ask God how to see and love Him and the people around you and yourself, of course, in a right way, because we often perceive people in a wrong way. But this will take some time, because change is a process, not something fast and magical.
If you want to talk to someone you can PM me anytime.

You are not a fool, dear. Don't be so harsh to yourself. :):)
We all make mistakes. I think the best thing you can do is to ask God how to see and love Him and the people around you and yourself, of course, in a right way, because we often perceive people in a wrong way. But this will take some time, because change is a process, not something fast and magical.
If you want to talk to someone you can PM me anytime.
Thank u it will help me

Any one belive some kpop idol are actually not humen they are demons monster i finish thar kdrama it seems like they showen in front us demon live with us and they are bad and good both type .and humen become selfish and those who are in power want to destroy world what they predicted it will gonna happend becouse all word leaders cough in illuminati

Any one belive some kpop idol are actually not humen they are demons monster i finish thar kdrama it seems like they showen in front us demon live with us and they are bad and good both type .and humen become selfish and those who are in power want to destroy world what they predicted it will gonna happend becouse all word leaders cough in illuminati
I think that we are all written by God to live a certain way we are all born human with goodness and environmental, cultural,religious etc factors shape us
We are all given a choice for example there is a pear and a chocolate bar on the table which do we choose so we follow temptation and go for the bar or do we think about the bigger picture
Some people lead with ambition and temptation (Chocolate) whilst some with logic and morals (pear)
This is just an example and this could be expanded and added with different factors
Kpop stars are just like you and me but they chose this path Some regret it and some give in to the cumulative affect meaning they are prone to more and more evil and get used to it However it all started with ambition
Gradually they lose themselves and begin to enjoy the lust of their fame they become possessed with demons and their soul is no longer theirs God makes them like this because this world is a test and God tests who will stick by him or leave him
Interesting question it could be answered so many ways!