BTS discussion thread

Ri12345

Rookie
I don't know is Tae being given some kind of shock therapy backstage. Pain is evident on his face.What secrets go on behind the scenes or before a performance. This is a band full of lies and secrets.I feel they are slowly being relegated now to the back to make way for something new.It will happen. Maybe they know the end is coming so now more hand signs and other things to show allegiance. But the Piper or the devil will soon come to collect its dues.Today exo and blackpink trending showed that bts are slowly losing it.They will become more desperate now and it is showing now.

Ri12345

Rookie
His face is scary.. this made me think about what if their tortouring and programming behind the scenes looks like this.. them making this kind of faces.
What if we could be able to see it? Is it beyond our imagination?
Yes my first thought was like yours.Tae appears to be in pain and it is appearing like something strange and scary going on in this picture.Every time it appears something or the other happening regarding Tae as if he is a key to something.Either he is crying badly or some other unusual stuff happening. Either he is sidelined by the company and then fans start getting riled up.Bighit is always using him in sinister ways to manipulate the masses.He is the one making the triangle sign today while bowing.I wish he could just leave before it too late and something really drastic happens to him .I still feel the pain of losing jonghyun.Tae needs to get out.He does not seem happy.However I don't know whether he can now leave this empty world of entertainment .

Ri12345

Rookie
Umm not really sure about that trending thing...just now checked the worldwide trends and all the buzz is about bt3,their members,nct and ipurpleyouday and that's not just in sk...the hashtags are trending in europe,russia and china,besides both the americas.
OK when I saw exo and blankpink were trending.Yes Ipurpleyouday was also trending.But I still think their popularity is slowly going to go down.They might be the darlings of the elite now but they will soon be replaced.They are just toys and puppets for the real power players.

0sn3

Kawaii

Rookie

Truthteller

Veteran
some have been saying that junglebook is in relation with tea or something?There is a clip of him staring at lisa from blackp and looking away awkwardly when she looks back at him at sbs2018.....
that doesn't seem like what a gay guy would do.....just my two cents
He wasnt staring. This is the moment he was turning his head from close-up, I was going to ask, he seems to have quite a bit of these ”moments”. What is going through his head? Even the PB girls and NJ were looking at him like wtf, dude you ok?

1545761497028.jpg

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I am not denying that they have thrown in a lot of satanic handsigns here and there, I even posted a video, but I cannot say for sure whether that that was a deliberate triangle or a simple korean bow. Sorry xD.
Hmm maybe not for nothing it is interpretable :D Like the double meaning of handsigns "V is from Victory/Peace!!".
To me when it comes to them nothing is a coincidence

mimis

Established
Yes my first thought was like yours.Tae appears to be in pain and it is appearing like something strange and scary going on in this picture.Every time it appears something or the other happening regarding Tae as if he is a key to something.Either he is crying badly or some other unusual stuff happening. Either he is sidelined by the company and then fans start getting riled up.Bighit is always using him in sinister ways to manipulate the masses.He is the one making the triangle sign today while bowing.I wish he could just leave before it too late and something really drastic happens to him .I still feel the pain of losing jonghyun.Tae needs to get out.He does not seem happy.However I don't know whether he can now leave this empty world of entertainment .
He looked high on drugs during the show. I was watching the performances and he looked overexited during the whole thing and he messed lots of stuff while others looked in control of their actions. May be it was too much for him. BigHit wants them to be perfect every single day but they are not robot machines, they are human beings and have personal problems plus all that pressure of being on stage (constantly) and millions of people watching through microscope their every single move and if that's not enough they have abusive manager who probably beats them, puts them through some kind of electroshock therapy, drugs them before going on stage, humiliates them, sleeps with them, makes them do satanic rituals and God knows what else. Everyone would go insane if put through these conditions. It will be a miracle if they can recover after their contracts end. I wonder how their lives will evolve beyond bts? :/
P.S. - Marry Christmas Everybody <3 Hope the new year brings you only joy and happiness and all your wishes come true <3

singularitaes

Rookie
He looked high on drugs during the show. I was watching the performances and he looked overexited during the whole thing and he messed lots of stuff while others looked in control of their actions. May be it was too much for him. BigHit wants them to be perfect every single day but they are not robot machines, they are human beings and have personal problems plus all that pressure of being on stage (constantly) and millions of people watching through microscope their every single move and if that's not enough they have abusive manager who probably beats them, puts them through some kind of electroshock therapy, drugs them before going on stage, humiliates them, sleeps with them, makes them do satanic rituals and God knows what else. Everyone would go insane if put through these conditions. It will be a miracle if they can recover after their contracts end. I wonder how their lives will evolve beyond bts? :/
P.S. - Marry Christmas Everybody <3 Hope the new year brings you only joy and happiness and all your wishes come true <3
That thumbnail reminds me so much of that Beyonce performance at Super Bowl. He looks possessed, so sooo scary. Maybe I'm seeing things, but that's what I get

Also, merrry Christmas!

hrosies

Rookie
She doesn't look natural at all and the dressing is more like a witch's..
And during her speech she said.. She dreams of a world in which we all join hands across borders and unite as one.. I mean this does look like a Peace making sentence .. But the artists like these are the ones who also push the one government agenda aka New world orderView attachment 17996
Their eyes are so creepy.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Hahaha the way fans react to this made up controversies is pathetic. The elite just want exo to rise to international fame like BTee s and to be always in headlines. Any small detail .. any stupid thing .. they make it a big "DEAL" and everyone argue about it!!:rolleyes:
Ok but I know it's kinda dumb to stan a group that makes this commercial music lately.. but those people are this stupid so that they complain about who is more popular to a TV show???
Ok I am done, this is the world we live in. Idk why I am this surprised when I know they also believe BTS are perfect.