BTS discussion thread

Truthteller

Veteran
I actually saw Jhope being attracted to a girl. I can show you if you want. But I want to PM you, because I don't want too many people to see. And I want to know your opinion. If you want to see, than tell me.

About R-m, can you please give me a link or something when he showed he's attracted to the opposite sex, because I'm really curious.

I know that there is this information that Suga said in an interview that his type is not restricted to a girl, but I've read that it was actually a mistranlation. And I think that "tongue technology" means his rapping skills, that his talent can impress not only girls, but boys also. I don't think that tongue technology means something pervert. People misunderstand a lot of things.

About Jk and V I am not very sure what to say. Maybe they are bi,because they seem to be attracted by women also, especially Jk, who was staring EXTRA hard at an interviewer and Suga also seemed to like what he was looking at. And their reaction at Normani's performance at BBMAS again was interesting.

Jimin might be bi, because he was attracted to women also.

This are my opinions. Again, I might be wrong. And yes, I have to admit that they had questionable moments. I am not trying to fight here, I am just expressing my opinion.That's all. And especially because I don't trust this industry anymore.
And about Jin, maybe he has very high standards when it comes to women, maybe he is the type of man who doesn't fall in love easily.
You can message me, because I have further proof/ arguments that suggest that the maknae line is not bi but in fact gay (especially Jungkook and Jimin), which I cannot post because of some sensitivities. The hyung line leads more towards be bi/pan. Jin is the only one who I cannot read, but if any one is straight in BTS it is him.

Jay ho

Rookie
You know...sometimes,silence is the best answer.....she already answered your question,i think(hope i'm wrong)
you may be right that this account doesn't have many followers but what are the odds for it to not being reported or blocked already?.....those so called truther(prediction) accounts in many social media forums like youtube etc..receive a lot of flak but they aren't removed or blocked...you know why?because they are all part of the agenda....somewhere it was mentioned earlier that most of these accounts mix truth with just enough lies to make it believable yet misguide at the same time and are supported by these companies (youtube, twitter etc)...they might be intentionally maintaining low key but were being able to be found easily....just to make sure to be more believable.....just my two cents
yeahhh i n still waiting, now i ask her u r part of illuminati before even read your comment hope she will reply

This account seems diffrent i m waiting her prediction happening

Her account still there but negetive tweets seems blocked

I suggest u open her account she is extremly rude towerd bighit ceo bang pd and as long as taehyung then j hope too saying taehyung selfish rude jeoules inve aggressive money minded person who only love money goodes, position,. makeing tae stan hat her only and j hope aggresive towerd member its pissed of j hopr stan

It make me confused

Dove28

Rookie
Hey back with a Suga reading! I believe he's the realist but like the rest of the members, he needs a true purpose or a goal. His Jupiter in Libra is afflicted, very VERY afflicted. So his duty to serve the social sphere is distorted. Until he realizes that he is apart of an abusive system were injustices, violence, conformity and unfairness breeds, he will always be a slave to rigid beliefs that is sadistic and not good for him and others around him. For example, Libras don't want to confront, they want to keep the balance and don't want to upset anyone, they are also indecisive, so if his Jupiter(beliefs,ideas,religion,philosophy) in Libra (cooperative,diplomatic, gracious, fair-minded, social) is weak, than he is actually not helping the collective with his message. Maybe he hates being alone and wants to follow the status quo like a stereotypical Libra. Well Martin Luther had Jupiter in Libra and he had to go against the system (i.e. Catholic Church) to really help others understand his message. Joan of Arc (my favorite saint) used fer faith to lead others to defeat the English and save France,. Both had a strong belief in God, both had to be alone with themselves and not follow the crowd. I think like Namjoon, Suga wants to believe in something bigger than themselves but is stuck. In the sign of Libra, he'll find God through by being diplomatic and fair (divine qualities), realizing that true freedom is not following the crowd and indulging in generic materialistic games.

Venus in Aries, loves to chase in love, falls in love fast, quickly gets over lovers, too rash in his choice of lovers, masculine, competitive, Mars, loves the idea of love but rarely loves the person, squares Neptune and Uranus, looses friendships fast, detached, wants to be alone, delusional in love, too giving, too dreamy, believes in only a "perfect" woman.

Mars in Cancer-passive aggressive, rather stay at home, wants good sex at home, cuddling with woman, needy, crybaby if someone hurts his feelings over small matters, introvert, trine Sun and Mercury in Pisces, strong sense of self, assertive in his speech, speech as a lot of water.

Moon in Virgo-critical, perfectionist, sometimes gets sick based on the environment, sensitive, detail-oriented in every aspect of life. Sun in Pisces and Moon in Virgo, opposition between intellect and intuition. His moon is pretty "healthy".

Pluto square Saturn-restricted in social environments, abuse from teachers, people of authority.

Chiron (wound/healer asteroid) in Leo-needs validation. He as a strong urge to be whole by seeking out fame, being the center, again having validation from an audience. He feels like his talents are being overlooked and he is actually addicted to drama. He will never feel approved. He is better off helping children (Leo serves the youth) and validating their talents and gifts and self-expression; needs to heal inner child. He chases the high of fame.

Sun conjunct Lilith- (I'll talk about Lilith later as this is an important subject). Lilith is a demon.

cadiz

Star
i agree here. Some just seems to be haters not former armys. Some are even judging their friendship. Let's not go over that. Their cry seems true to me during their speech, their mental struggles are true esp w/ the situation they are in. The devil can give them fame and wealth but the satisfaction they can never have that. These guys are in deep frustration. Remember that these guys are lost. you can make theories or whatver but avoid hating on them. What we do is help those still blinded to open their eyes as well as pray for them, pray for everyone including ourselves.

its not a requirement to love BTS to post in this thread..... Armys have NO TOLERANCE to negative comments about these dudes.
We cant even question their actions or how "real" their friendship is because you get offended

only a few users here are open minded enough to accept some of us dont like their music anymore, some of us think they are fake and some of us think they are not innocent in all this.....but according to you this makes us "haters"
never seen something like this when people discuss other artists like Beyonce, Kanye, Ariana, etc.....its only BTS because their fans have a huge need to protect these dudes and treat them like babys

you WANT to believe they are innocent even after all the evidence we have here....most people blame Bang PD or RM because they are not physically atracted to them so they are the easy choice
This thread is not an emotional suppport group for BTS....you want to pray for them??? go ahead but RESPECT the rest of us who are not "in love" with them anymore

Dove28

Rookie
BTS boss
BTS CEO chart.png

Stellium (4 or more planets in one sign) in Leo---fame-whore, very creative, an artist, melodramatic, a leader. His motto: Me, me, me, me, me, me, are you paying attention to me, me, me, me...?!

His birthday is the same as my mom and I had to get away from her narcissism and abuse recently and glad I am free for good.

Pluto square Venus (1 degree, very tight orb)...here, he is abusive in relationships, controlling and dominant. Stay away from anyone with this aspect.

Mars square Neptune-he's either gay/bi-sexual.

purin

Established
BTS boss
View attachment 18196

Stellium (4 or more planets in one sign) in Leo---fame-whore, very creative, an artist, melodramatic, a leader. His motto: Me, me, me, me, me, me, are you paying attention to me, me, me, me...?!

His birthday is the same as my mom and I had to get away from her narcissism and abuse recently and glad I am free for good.

Pluto square Venus (1 degree, very tight orb)...here, he is abusive in relationships, controlling and dominant. Stay away from anyone with this aspect.

Mars square Neptune-he's either gay/bi-sexual.
Lots of mental and physical abuse going on there

Attachments

RIP Jonghyun...may your soul rest in peace....you opened eyes of many people to see the truth....thank you
Yes it’s his one year anniversary Tmrw I still miss him so much bless him he really had a beautiful voice that shone
They shouldn’t be treated like this it’s jusr wrong at the heart of it all they wanted was to perform and it still angers me that people think he dies from suicide when that really wasn’t the case
I hope God has mercy on him and that the truth will come out and he can get justice for himself
I just pray that no one else will face this fate

Last edited:

josi

Rookie
[QUOTE = "cadiz, post: 175562, membro: 3476"] VEJA O QUE ENCONTREI

[MEDIA = twitter] 1074003643819532288 [/ MEDIA]

Para quem não conhece português, diz: "se conseguirmos um Daesang este ano, Taehyung e Hobi devem chorar"

Isso aconteceu durante as comemorações da temporada da BTS, lançadas um mês atrás ... então, basicamente, Suga "previu" que taehyung e Hobi chorariam enquanto pegavam um dasaeng ... E AGORA O QUE? [/ QUOTE]

you speak portugese?

Le Corina

Rookie
Hey back with a Suga reading! I believe he's the realist but like the rest of the members, he needs a true purpose or a goal. His Jupiter in Libra is afflicted, very VERY afflicted. So his duty to serve the social sphere is distorted. Until he realizes that he is apart of an abusive system were injustices, violence, conformity and unfairness breeds, he will always be a slave to rigid beliefs that is sadistic and not good for him and others around him. For example, Libras don't want to confront, they want to keep the balance and don't want to upset anyone, they are also indecisive, so if his Jupiter(beliefs,ideas,religion,philosophy) in Libra (cooperative,diplomatic, gracious, fair-minded, social) is weak, than he is actually not helping the collective with his message. Maybe he hates being alone and wants to follow the status quo like a stereotypical Libra. Well Martin Luther had Jupiter in Libra and he had to go against the system (i.e. Catholic Church) to really help others understand his message. Joan of Arc (my favorite saint) used fer faith to lead others to defeat the English and save France,. Both had a strong belief in God, both had to be alone with themselves and not follow the crowd. I think like Namjoon, Suga wants to believe in something bigger than themselves but is stuck. In the sign of Libra, he'll find God through by being diplomatic and fair (divine qualities), realizing that true freedom is not following the crowd and indulging in generic materialistic games.

Venus in Aries, loves to chase in love, falls in love fast, quickly gets over lovers, too rash in his choice of lovers, masculine, competitive, Mars, loves the idea of love but rarely loves the person, squares Neptune and Uranus, looses friendships fast, detached, wants to be alone, delusional in love, too giving, too dreamy, believes in only a "perfect" woman.

Mars in Cancer-passive aggressive, rather stay at home, wants good sex at home, cuddling with woman, needy, crybaby if someone hurts his feelings over small matters, introvert, trine Sun and Mercury in Pisces, strong sense of self, assertive in his speech, speech as a lot of water.

Moon in Virgo-critical, perfectionist, sometimes gets sick based on the environment, sensitive, detail-oriented in every aspect of life. Sun in Pisces and Moon in Virgo, opposition between intellect and intuition. His moon is pretty "healthy".

Pluto square Saturn-restricted in social environments, abuse from teachers, people of authority.

Chiron (wound/healer asteroid) in Leo-needs validation. He as a strong urge to be whole by seeking out fame, being the center, again having validation from an audience. He feels like his talents are being overlooked and he is actually addicted to drama. He will never feel approved. He is better off helping children (Leo serves the youth) and validating their talents and gifts and self-expression; needs to heal inner child. He chases the high of fame.

Sun conjunct Lilith- (I'll talk about Lilith later as this is an important subject). Lilith is a demon.
Thank you for the readings! I was always curious about this

Jay ho

Rookie
ok
checked that account.....read most of the recent tweets...looked like it is an insider account but are trying their best to appear as mysterious as they can.....the most recent tweet is interesting...a tower card...not a good card...it signifies destruction and renewal....usually has two people jumping out of a tower as lightning strikes it

Depiction: The image of the Tower card is powerful, depicting a solid tower being struck by lightning, and fire crawling out from the small windows at its top.
Meaning: The Tower is commonly interpreted as meaning danger, crisis, destruction, and liberation. It is associated with sudden unforseen change.
Upright card (keywords): Unexpected change, Renovation, Catastrophe, Destruction, Accident or damage
Reversed card (keywords): Obstacles, Volatile situation, Losses, Illness(source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tower_(Tarot_card))

The two people in the card is in line with their prediction that two members are in danger.....This account is trying it's best to create fear among the fans or any one who sees that thread....fear is a negative emotion...these kind of people thrive on negative energy.....
in this context,I would like to tell you about a movie 'tomorrowland' in which it is broadcasted worldwide that the world is coming to an end..people believe it and give up and the date is fixed for the end of the world....however,the female protagonist refuses to believe that world will end just because someone tells so...as soon as she declares her refusal,the probability of the end of the world reduces...that means there is hope....they realise that the more negative people think about it the more probability is their for it to happen(end of the world) ...so,they make people stop believing this and the world is saved...

remember,one eyed once said that they love watching their fans faint and that this gives them energy....and many people who attended their concerts,later felt exhausted and empty like a shell,as if they lost all their energy...the members many times said that they take energy from the fans especially at the concerts and some people opined that this is done by throwing water(that is cursed or prepared by casting spells on through rituals) on the fans....the point is do not give in to these kind of things.......these kind of accounts are made to stoke negative feelings in people....the kind of things these occultists love to thrive on...be careful with this thread...this thread is most likely an insider account....to quote their own tweet.....lies and truth,half and half;)....but definitely an insider
may be you are right

Hopeful

Star

I don't think any other group would ever be able to do this from k0rea.. NCt Tried their luck.. Attending American awards.. But i don't see them blowing up..
And how we talked about this months ago. That their company was under debt or something.. Even then they went to film AHL in the states..

Seems like an investment that the elites would do...

Hopeful

Star
And another thing

Weird how they're taking these days off..
These days are.. Um.. I don't know how to day this.. But are they mourning for jjong? I mean how some people linked jjong to beetees .. How there just might be a ritual of some sort .. Well just a theoretical thought . Nothing more

Not an official public schedule until December 22? ?
December 21 = jjongs funeral day

cadiz

Star

Jimin is the most popular kpop idol in Korea. all the BTS members are in top 20 with the exception of Jhope but Im very surprised by this

This is a poll made with regular citizens in korea and Jimin is the chosen one by the public, there is a big difference between him and all the rest BTS members, even Blackpink Jennie who had a solo and IU (very popular korean girl) they are both below him???

no doubts after this Jimin will be chosen to be the first solo, the public preffers him maybe he is the Timberlake of BTS (lol who would have thought?)

Truthteller

Veteran
Just found this....and it reminded of jonghyun

Aged 34?,colin kroll ,co-founder and CEO of the hit gaming app HQ Trivia and Vine ....was found dead apparently from a 'drug overdose' on dec16,2018....his gf called the police to check on him and they found him dead at his apartment...checked his wikipedia and other sources.no one knows his dob(1983/84?)..isn't it weird for someone born in us to not have a birth record?...so,he could as well be '33'...the only public info available is that he attended oakland uni.......what's interesting is....though he was 'found dead' on dec 16,they chose to break the news on dec18(jonghyun's date of death).....is it a sacrifice?are all these related?waaa:eek: ....as mentioned in earlier posts,these days are important for occult.......stay safe everyone
That guy must have been a multimillionaire considering the sucess of Vine. His net worth is undisclosed though. Very suspicious, drug overdose in a young sucessful CEO entrepeneur without obvious signs of drug addiction, but who knows. Maybe his business partners planned it to take over. I dont believe in sacrifices though, Jonghyun was a very disturbed individual and severely depressed , even admitted to it himself, so suicide is not strange in his case. Many of those with severe depression end up attemting suicide, although majority fail and end up getting hospitalised instead. Some may even end up getting psychosis (hearing voices) which is extremely distressing. A Hollywood blind item also reported potential blackmail revolving around his personal life. So yeah dont know why everyone here thinks he was sacrificed, human sacrfices give you nothing in reality, unless you are trying to murder them for other reasons

Jay ho

Rookie
Off topic guys i have enjoyed in past a tube channel named "xoxo"
Its the channel show u 4 sighn and u will attract one sighn and it will reveal something about your life ,,path,destiny ,personality behavieour spetiruality like this eveytime i got anser was always accurated my self like from my choosed sighn i was shocked when i noticed one eyes symbole how its possible for them to give accurate anser about your life destiny bla bla bla
Look at
Screenshot_2018_1218_201417.pngScreenshot_2018_1218_200640.pngScreenshot_20181218_200120.jpgScreenshot_2018_1218_195044.pngScreenshot_20181218_194907.jpgScreenshot_2018_1218_201547.pngScreenshot_2018_1218_201629.pngScreenshot_2018_1218_200912.png
May be they are also sighnScreenshot_2018_1218_200556.pngScreenshot_2018_1218_200403.png