BTS discussion thread

kukitae

Rookie
Did you guys remember when JK tweeted a song that he's listening at that moment?
I just checked it out and I was so shocked reading the lyrics.
g1.PNGg2.PNGg3.PNGg4.PNGg5.PNGg6.PNGg7.PNG

Why don't armeries know that they are crying for help? I scrolled down at the comments and saw many of them actually proud that they found the song. While here I'm so sad

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
THE WHOLE SONG LYRICS clearly stating that he's trapped.
Signals.. Signals.. everywhere... That is how jhonghyun cried on the replay stage years ago.. Eventhough he was a very successful artist.. But the crying couldn't stop like taehyung..
After jhonghyun i would never say that an artist fake cries.. Yeah the speech might be scripted but it's too many times that taehyung has cried and h0b1 was clearly trying to control his tears but he couldn't in the end he lost it..
Sometimes as humans we have to put ourselves in other's shoes.. What if tomorrow someone calls my crying fake... What would i feel?
So no.. That surely can be signals.. For.. Hopelessness.. Loss.. Screams.. And i hope they retire.. Get out of it..

wow

Veteran
wow, no wonder why the older members left lmao, im done, whenever i posted something here, one of you seems like you HAVE to hate on my opinion, it seems like none of you are open minded enough to understand, guess i will be on the Older Members Who Left Squad.

im not leaving because im busy, tired, or that other stuff, im leaving because the members here is no different than armys themselves, i've never seen so much hypocrisy in one place, dont get me wrong, im a hypocrite too, and a fucking bitch to the heart, but i know im not like some of you who acts so holy and pure but in reality youre not, @Hopeful following a 18+ hoseok fanacc in twitter while talking about how gross their sexual contents are? wow, what a hypocrite, i could go on and on with all of your hypocrisy, and i know for sure that i dont say that im not a fan of them anymore in this thread yet still have an emotional attachment to them, a sexual attachment, or other type of attachment to them, you all need to come out and be truthful, after i joined that 5 person group and we wanted to expose bts on youtube, and how ThatShyGirl lied to us, and how other stuff that i couldnt tell because privacy, it just shows that maybe all of you are liars and hypocrites, im done af.

oh and dont forget to quote this post and HATE on me as much as you like, dont forget to report me and talk behind my back because you guys are THAT kind of bitches.

bye i guess.

Hopeful

Star
wow, no wonder why the older members left lmao, im done, whenever i posted something here, one of you seems like you HAVE to hate on my opinion, it seems like none of you are open minded enough to understand, guess i will be on the Older Members Who Left Squad.

im not leaving because im busy, tired, or that other stuff, im leaving because the members here is no different than armys themselves, i've never seen so much hypocrisy in one place, dont get me wrong, im a hypocrite too, and a fucking bitch to the heart, but i know im not like some of you who acts so holy and pure but in reality youre not, @Hopeful following a 18+ hoseok fanacc in twitter while talking about how gross their sexual contents are? wow, what a hypocrite, i could go on and on with all of your hypocrisy, and i know for sure that i dont say that im not a fan of them anymore in this thread yet still have an emotional attachment to them, a sexual attachment, or other type of attachment to them, you all need to come out and be truthful, after i joined that 5 person group and we wanted to expose bts on youtube, and how ThatShyGirl lied to us, and how other stuff that i couldnt tell because privacy, it just shows that maybe all of you are liars and hypocrites, im done af.

oh and dont forget to quote this post and HATE on me as much as you like, dont forget to report me and talk behind my back because you guys are THAT kind of bitches.

bye i guess.
You are hopeless .. I never offended you... But thats what differentiates us..

Hopeful

Star
this predictions thread is fake....there is no way anything is going against the script....if at all,it is going exactly the way it is meant to be....riling up fans and making those who have woken up,question themselves about the members' pain and innocence and cry for help......isn't this the same twitter thread that asked people to love them unconditionally,no questions asked?.....they are trying to hype the band by projecting them as rebels.....this kind of publicity happened with another kpop idol/actor kim hyun joong of ss501...they projected him as a rebel who doesn't conform to the views of the company and always voices his own opinion and does his own thing and so on and so forth...everyone now knows that he is one of those deeply involved in the occult and his public spat with his gf and denial of his own child's paternity was believed to be his humiliation ritual or something......don't believe this twitter thread....it is most likely a company insider who caught up to those who called their bluff and are now trying to turn around them as well....trying to show that the band is actually rebelling....there is no way that is happening,with them having another 8yrs contracted to the company and have many albums and tours planned.....this is a ruse to bring in those fans that have woken up from the spell....be careful,everyone....trust your intuition
Yes.. You're right.. i don't trust it completely though .. Just trying to join the strings here

Jay ho

Rookie
Could you please tell me which member hints of his death? I haven't heard anything about that
i agree here. Some just seems to be haters not former armys. Some are even judging their friendship. Let's not go over that. Their cry seems true to me during their speech, their mental struggles are true esp w/ the situation they are in. The devil can give them fame and wealth but the satisfaction they can never have that. These guys are in deep frustration. Remember that these guys are lost. you can make theories or whatver but avoid hating on them. What we do is help those still blinded to open their eyes as well as pray for them, pray for everyone including ourselves.
Right i m agree they are just pappet real evil is bang pd who can do everything for money abuse them mentally physically useing them for money bank
i agree here. Some just seems to be haters not former armys. Some are even judging their friendship. Let's not go over that. Their cry seems true to me during their speech, their mental struggles are true esp w/ the situation they are in. The devil can give them fame and wealth but the satisfaction they can never have that. These guys are in deep frustration. Remember that these guys are lost. you can make theories or whatver but avoid hating on them. What we do is help those still blinded to open their eyes as well as pray for them, pray for everyone including ourselves.
point , agree

Jay ho

Rookie
sometime i feel like they faj
I agree we shouldn’t hate them completely as we don’t know what they went through and how that could have messed with their brains
You know many Freemasons think they’re actually doing good
With the heavy mk ultra and other forms of abuse I do feel sorry for them in some ways
I just don’t like how they are so fake to fans I understand everyone in the industry is but they were openly laughing if their crying was fake (I believe it was) if it wasn’t fake why laugh at your fellow member then
Also i won’t name the user as o don’t want to cause any trouble but they seem to be anticipating a sacrifice this isn’t good and honestly it shouldn’t happen however bad someone might be Acting like a potential sacrifice is just some kind of gossip is a bit too much imo so please try to be careful with words or maybe o read the post wrong and that wasn’t the intent at all
Yeah sometime i feel they fakeing cry sometime they fakeing smile . This time is different how can we forget they are just peppat of bighit and humen too and have emotion too we need to pray for them for themselves too becous3 after passing time bighit used and throw bts then start new group .bighit is hell need to burn

JinnieAnne

Established
Mental struggles that come along with fame are real, especially for those that get in entertainment at a young age. It is enough to look at the many examples that have come before and crashed at some point, from Michael Jackson to Justin Bieber and Jonghyun, many many cases. However a lot of these celebs have an innate fear of becoming irrelevant , they enjoy their wealth and fame, and the power that comes with it a alot, it is human nature after all.They could leave if they truly wanted to but they didnt and even renewed their contracts. I dont understand why some people on this forum view them as helpess children when they are grown men with the right to choose their own path. Their company choosebtheirbgeberal direction/ their concepts and the messeages they want to convey, but they have a choice of not being puppets. They might even agree to it or support it.

Personally I believe Bighit has a very open gay agenda supported by the elite considering their previous groups as well, ( Glam and their very open bisexual anthem). Their CEO is is flamboyant gay man, their fashion is highly androgynous, their music videos have a lot of lgbt themes and the members themselves are lgbt, well at least 5 of them. The first time my younger sister showed me their video Blood sweat and tears I thought this is very gay, their outfits and makeup, their highly objectifying crotch grabbing choreagraphy and general demeanour, They constantly promote openly lgbt lesser known artists such as Troy Sivan, talk about rainbows =pride; and the color purple (Taehyung even said purple is the last color of the rainbow and represents love when coining the phrase), RM has talked about gender indentity ( probably agreeibg that gender is a fluid concept) and etc. Many of their fans fetishize their relationships because they see things that strike them as more than brotherly in combination to them being pretty boys. It is like real life Yaoi for them. Same can be said about the entire Kpop industry, not just BTS, but Bighit in particular are very adamant about this. BTS have a lot of lgbt fans or people who now are highly supportive but didnt used to be in the past.
It's so hard for me to believe that 5 of them are gay. It's a lot. I just can't believe this. Yes, they act very weird sometimes, but I think this is a part of the agenda, and maybe they don't realise that what they do is wrong.
But there was someone in a gossip thread, who said that he\she has some information about the boys, but didn't want to make them public, but he/she said that they are all very heterosexual. I am reaaallly confused.
Don't get me wrong, I respect your opinions, maybe you are right, maybe I am wrong, but it's just very hard for me to believe that so many of them are in this situation.

spicy_ramen

Rookie
yes...if this huskiefox is the one responsible for designing all the albums,then aren't they the ones involved in preparing the different versions that if placed in an order shows the word'loser' as if mocking fans?Then they truly deserve this nomination and maybe the award...because they managed to mock the fans and still made them gush about these designs:oops:
Hmm, I'd like to set things straight. As far as I know design/ad agencies take design briefs & visual cues from the client (which in this case is BH), so if anything, you know who the source of "mockery" is from ;). In my experience as a person who works in ad, clients are hard to please, so I'm pretty sure the packaging underwent a lot of revisions before it got released, just like their music. Remember YG's version of FL got edited a lot it ended up totally different from what he actually had made? So yeah, that's my 2 cents.

Jay ho

Rookie
look first
Mental struggles that come along with fame are real, especially for those that get in entertainment at a young age. It is enough to look at the many examples that have come before and crashed at some point, from Michael Jackson to Justin Bieber and Jonghyun, many many cases. However a lot of these celebs have an innate fear of becoming irrelevant , they enjoy their wealth and fame, and the power that comes with it a alot, it is human nature after all.They could leave if they truly wanted to but they didnt and even renewed their contracts. I dont understand why some people on this forum view them as helpess children when they are grown men with the right to choose their own path. Their company choosebtheirbgeberal direction/ their concepts and the messeages they want to convey, but they have a choice of not being puppets. They might even agree to it or support it.

Personally I believe Bighit has a very open gay agenda supported by the elite considering their previous groups as well, ( Glam and their very open bisexual anthem). Their CEO is is flamboyant gay man, their fashion is highly androgynous, their music videos have a lot of lgbt themes and the members themselves are lgbt, well at least 5 of them. The first time my younger sister showed me their video Blood sweat and tears I thought this is very gay, their outfits and makeup, their highly objectifying crotch grabbing choreagraphy and general demeanour, They constantly promote openly lgbt lesser known artists such as Troy Sivan, talk about rainbows =pride; and the color purple (Taehyung even said purple is the last color of the rainbow and represents love when coining the phrase), RM has talked about gender indentity ( probably agreeibg that gender is a fluid concept) and etc. Many of their fans fetishize their relationships because they see things that strike them as more than brotherly in combination to them being pretty boys. It is like real life Yaoi for them. Same can be said about the entire Kpop industry, not just BTS, but Bighit in particular are very adamant about this. BTS have a lot of lgbt fans or people who now are highly supportive but didnt used to be in the past.
u can qouet me direct. OK
Do u live idol life how can u said they enjoy life when all time they feel stress working non stop less sleep less holydays cant be themselves have to be fake fake fake
Bighit haveing control on everything they do . They dont have choice if bighit change lyricse that the dont want to korean want to moeny money money
may be tha4 boys scared to lossing fame ,money when they go solo and disbanded and bighit dont let them disband . When they are in pick of there carriear. Remember kpop compney ceo enjoying life they doing mk aultra lot of abuse (physically and mentally ) doing rapes of female trannie idol or male to. Scared them make them feel insecure for future without there leble they enjoying puppet show not kpop group

It's so hard for me to believe that 5 of them are gay. It's a lot. I just can't believe this. Yes, they act very weird sometimes, but I think this is a part of the agenda, and maybe they don't realise that what they do is wrong.
But there was someone in a gossip thread, who said that he\she has some information about the boys, but didn't want to make them public, but he/she said that they are all very heterosexual. I am reaaallly confused.
Don't get me wrong, I respect your opinions, maybe you are right, maybe I am wrong, but it's just very hard for me to believe that so many of them are in this situation.
I’ve heard a lot of rumours and stuff about them dating which I think is pretty accurate too because of my sources but unfortunately I can’t share but yh they were all heterosexual relationships

JinnieAnne

Established

bye i guess.
I am sorry for this situation. :( I hope you are not too mad.
I’ve heard a lot of rumours and stuff about them dating which I think is pretty accurate too because of my sources but unfortunately I can’t share but yh they were all heterosexual relationships
It's their life, they have the right to be with who they want to be. They need love in their life, it's normal and everybody should understand this. And I don't actually want to know more things about them, because it's their privacy and I respect it.

Z. T. Jacob

Established
Off-topic,but
Looking at the two pillars J and B reminded of Justin Bieber.He even says in some songs 'JB'... ..and then James Bond and Jason Bourne...there was even a joke about the name JB in the movie 'kingsman-secret service'....wonder if there is some relation to this or just coincidence?:confused:
Also represents Democrats and Republicans. By the way, what is BTS? I mainly came here cuz it had 17000 comments.

Jay ho

Rookie
this predictions thread is fake....there is no way anything is going against the script....if at all,it is going exactly the way it is meant to be....riling up fans and making those who have woken up,question themselves about the members' pain and innocence and cry for help......isn't this the same twitter thread that asked people to love them unconditionally,no questions asked?.....they are trying to hype the band by projecting them as rebels.....this kind of publicity happened with another kpop idol/actor kim hyun joong of ss501...they projected him as a rebel who doesn't conform to the views of the company and always voices his own opinion and does his own thing and so on and so forth...everyone now knows that he is one of those deeply involved in the occult and his public spat with his gf and denial of his own child's paternity was believed to be his humiliation ritual or something......don't believe this twitter thread....it is most likely a company insider who caught up to those who called their bluff and are now trying to turn around them as well....trying to show that the band is actually rebelling....there is no way that is happening,with them having another 8yrs contracted to the company and have many albums and tours planned.....this is a ruse to bring in those fans that have woken up from the spell....be careful,everyone....trust your intuition.

All those smirks,giggles,grins and laughters.......does it look like they were rebelling and mocking their company...or that they knew they were manipulating the fans and are enjoying the foolishness?.....knowing full well that they were lying and were baiting the sheeple?........
And the sad background music....if it is a sudden rebellion going against the company's wishes....how was the music played at the right time....do you think the boys went behind their managers' backs and were in cahoots with the stage sound technicians,all by themselves?Highly unlikely........
All this is meticulously planned and this twitter thread too.....they were already catching up to those who were speaking up by suing or bribing them.....and the international ones...they can't do anything due to lack of jurisdiction....so,they do what they do best....manipulate feelings....mind control...they knew people follow these prediction accounts...it is human curiosity to wonder about what happens in the future....so,they set up a few accounts by themselves(likely) and made them trending.....of course,with them revealing a very little bit of their plans before seen by others in the guise of predictions will intrigue people...and when they come true because they were planned already,people will think that the predictions came true and they start following them....once you gain the attention and trust of the people who believe in every word you say,then even if you put some lies once in a while,people,without questioning,lap up to it......
I'm not insulting anyone's intelligence(I'm sorry if I hurt anyone)....but,this is how modern psyops are done...social engineering and mind control.....trust your intuition:)
i want to belive u but fact seems change this account not trending and have few followere becouse its spreading negative things about bighit ,stoff member and taehyung . Armys mass reporting this account one day this account will gonna block .
Check her comment section full of hat comment
This account said herself all prediction are from tarot card and future depend open peoples mind and dicision and prediction could be wrong too
I ask her quetion bts is elluminati ???
But she didnt anser yet

Hopeful

Star
They have Love yourself letters written one of one under each album .. Some have L.
Some have Y.. Some have S.. Likewise those letters are repeated..
So loser was okay to be made. Because this word consists of love yourself letters.
Loser can be made out of the letters.. .
Words can be made up from those letters .. L O V E Y O U R S E L F.. Loser was made out of these by fans themselves .. Many other words could be made.. They just put one alphabet from it in each album's bottom

Truthteller

Veteran
If you want to go ahead and really believe these guys are straight (some of thhem might be) go ahead . I just think it is really obvious. I understand that you think the number is too high, I thought so too, but it became quite obvious for me to be able to deny it. Side note: a lot of gay folks date women hexk even marry them at some point. George Michael did. Also those gossips are highly unreliable, especially if from Asian sources. I also said lgbt meaning some of them could be Bi such as RM. But you can believe what you want. Jimin is the most obvious, no question there. V and JK have a highly disproportionate number of highly questionable moments/ sexual tension together which is proof enough. Suga has already stated that the one he dates doesnt have to be a girl (could be mistranslation) but also rapped questionable lyrics such as My tongue will make you cum whether you are a guy or a girl. Now RM is the only one who Ive seen show attraction towards the opposite sex actively. But even he has a actively promoted LGBT way too much even admitted to reading gay scenes and getting "excited". Jhope is Bi too, body laguange and multiple questionable moments (Mostly with Jimin), but only because he had a gf. Never seen him show attraction to females. Jin is the only one I havent seen do anything questionable despite all the fanservice, but I cant read him since I havent seen him show obvious attraction towards women either. He remains a mystery.

But it is honestly not strange even if so many if them are because 1. Accoreing to ex Kpop trainees, a lot of Kpop male idols are gay/Bi (numbers much much higher than general population)2. they seem really close and usually guys that close must have some common grounds and way if thinking
sexuality included.

Those dating sources have also stated thst Sehun from EXo dates girls while the poor guy has kinda outed himself many times already.

Jimin actively checking men out in Malta, how did Bighit let this slip?

Sehun outing himself on multiple occasions

Yeah list is long.

Last edited:

JinnieAnne

Established
If you want to go ahead and really believe these guys are straight (some of thhem might be) go ahead . I just think it is really obvious. Side note: a lot of gay folks date women hexk even marry them at some point. George Michael did. Also those gossips are highly ubreliable, especially if from Asian sources. I also said lgbt meaning some of them could be Bi such as RM. But you can believe what you want.

Those sources have also stated thst Sehun from EXo dates girls while the poor guy has kinda outed himself many times already.

Jimin actively checking men out in Malta, how did Bighit let this slip?

Sehun outing himself on multiple occasions

Yeah list is long.
I actually saw Jhope being attracted to a girl. I can show you if you want. But I want to PM you, because I don't want too many people to see. And I want to know your opinion. If you want to see, than tell me.

About R-m, can you please give me a link or something when he showed he's attracted to the opposite sex, because I'm really curious.

I know that there is this information that Suga said in an interview that his type is not restricted to a girl, but I've read that it was actually a mistranlation. And I think that "tongue technology" means his rapping skills, that his talent can impress not only girls, but boys also. I don't think that tongue technology means something pervert. People misunderstand a lot of things.

About Jk and V I am not very sure what to say. Maybe they are bi,because they seem to be attracted by women also, especially Jk, who was staring EXTRA hard at an interviewer and Suga also seemed to like what he was looking at. And their reaction at Normani's performance at BBMAS again was interesting.

Jimin might be bi, because he was attracted to women also.

This are my opinions. Again, I might be wrong. And yes, I have to admit that they had questionable moments. I am not trying to fight here, I am just expressing my opinion.That's all. And especially because I don't trust this industry anymore.
And about Jin, maybe he has very high standards when it comes to women, maybe he is the type of man who doesn't fall in love easily.
And that gif with Jimin..... Hmmmm... Yes, it's questionable. But I was thinking that maybe he was just a little cocky and arrogant because he is famous and he was being filmed by the staff and he likes the attention and he likes to know that seen by people. They might have been followed by many staff members.
Look at this. Jungkook was filming something in Berlin and all these people were with him.
Screenshot_20181217-132813.jpg

Last edited: