BTS discussion thread

Ex-arianator4

Established
Blue Vs Red Illuminati symbolism

Some members have been interested in the symbolism with blue and red so I’ve decided to do a post to clarify and hopefully increase understanding of the importance these two colours hold symbolically and also in the illuminati cult
The bibles view on red and blue
As you may know already most if not All Luciferian teaches taster from the bible and are corrupted to form rational and satanic views
This is the same with the colours red and blue
In freemasonry there are two pillars on either side
One is blue and the other red and they represent duality much like black and white for example
View attachment 18081

this has been inspired from the verse in the book of Esther 1:6
“Where were white green and blue hangings fastened with chords of fine linen and purple to silver rings and pillars of marble: the beds were of good and silver upon a pavement of red and blue and white and black marble”
as you see all the colours mentioned are occultic colours and colours are very important so the association of red and blue stems from religious transcripts

Red and blue symbolism
Red is associated occultically with high masculine energy as well as blood fire power death and Is also associated with mars the red planet
It’s also associated with destruction and violence and is one of the most famous occultic colours
Blue represents tranquility life femininity charity etc and is the duality of red They are completely opposite colours yet they compliments eachother
Now the red and blue meeting come from an Egyptian myth which includes a deceased person would have their red heart measured against the blue feather
If the red heart was heavier the person would be fed to demons and if it was equal to the blue feather he would be allowed access to the after life
And therefore we get the link with red and blue
View attachment 18082
Now where does this come in with BTS
Well BTS have have many instances where they have represented the red and blue duality
For example the mama stage where Jhope represents blue and Jimin red
View attachment 18083
Also in the even if i die it’s you lobe performance the clock wears both the colours which represent Jin and Tae also this could be representative of time running out and the member associated with red could be in grave danger
View attachment 18084
Wow this explanation is so clear. Thank you for sharing! Couldn't have said it better myself.
The duality between masculine and feminine energy is common knowledge for people involved in the New Age movement. They believe everything in the universe is created as a combination of logic/rationality(blue) and sensitivity(red).

Le Corina

Rookie
Yall ever realize that mic drop is a song made for people like us ^^ like beyonce said in formation "yall haters corny with that illuminati mess"
Im sure none of yall gain something from reading, searching, analyzing things bts do unless someone pays you for that ;)
Be either a real fan or move the fuck on. I rememeber reading a quote that said " some are busy living their dreams and some are busy explaining those people's dreams"
What kind of knowledge is this ? Its the kind that breaks you not builds you, im sorry to hurt you with my words but yall seem so smart i dont want to see you wasting your intelligence over these losers.
♡ ♡ happy new year to all of you ♡ ♡
Indeed, this can become an unhealthy obsession in itself, still, I believe this thread is important and eye-opening to some.
Happy new year <3

HealingHugs

Established
On Twitter a month ago someone gave me Jung kook's real birth time via PM. So I hope it's right. Him having Sun in the 12th dismantles his persona. He lacks a sense of self and will. In secret, his father may have affected how he view himself; lack of a fatherly presence. The Sun is hidden. His father was critical (Virgo Sun) towards him, yet pushed him to make ends meet? (Sun in 12th house sextile Mars in 2nd house of finances). Sun squares Pluto in the 3rd, internal mental conflict.What people say about him in social media/newspapers/magazines (3rd house) affects how he sees himself; chaos, abuse in communication, self-abuse with word/thoughts (Pluto square Mercury), his mind is sometimes dark cause the light is hidden.Virgo Sun/Mercury in 12th=mental illness a.k.a clinical depression. He's really vulnerable. Stomach/intestine problems (ruler of 6th in the 4th house). Bones/joints pain.

Moon in Leo in the 11th house, in a group/organization he's the most popular. He shines in a group. Most K-pop members with a Leo presence will be the most stanned. Has famous friends (11th house friendships, networking). Maintain strong mature friendships (Moon trine Saturn), preferably with older women.

Saturn in Aries in the 7th house. He will be in a relationship with an older woman. Nick Jonas has Saturn in the 7th and look who he's married too. Because it's in the sign of Aries maybe he wants a immature child-like woman who likes to set out and do her own thing.

Jupiter in Aquarius in 5th house=very creative and playful. Also has many flings and romances. One night stands, friends with benefits.

Sun in Virgo square Leo Moon=has high standards for others, the emotional dimensions will run away with the personality and dramatize only a low level portions of the Self needs.

Currently, Transit Jupiter/Mercury in Sagittarius conjunct Pluto squaring Sun/Mercury and Moon is giving him problems. Expanding mental illness issues.
View attachment 18053

Sorry I am spamming post on astrology. I don't want to offend those who are against it for religious reasons. If you want me to stop please let me know thanks.
I'm enjoying it, I don't know what I believe about Astrology but being a Leo year of the rat I do have many of the combined traits apparently. It's an interesting read.

MochiFlavor

Rookie
no joke tho, bts this month be wildin with hints and symbolisms, one of them are hinting of their death, i know the members doesnt have a long lifetime span, plus the sacrifice hints? we know we cant deny them, guess we will just wait who is going to get seacrificed fr.

and also, our dreams tend to say the opposite of reality, for example, my mom said that she dreamt that the mango trees in my house havent grown any mangos, but when she woke up, she checked outside and she saw SOOO many mangos in my mango tree, dreams tend to be like that.
Could you please tell me which member hints of his death? I haven't heard anything about that

Jay ho

Rookie
Reading comment make me think i m reading some bts hater comment not ex army who leaved bts and making consperecy theory .. Some comment are pure hateing yeah mama award speech is scripted but i feel they are crying from frustetion to have to be fake idol life is hell more famouse more presser and stress u all dont know may be bighit treating them badly abusive them mentally and physically

Hopeful

Star
Why does that account it's picture all in black. My cousin's father died and she changed her picture black like that..may be it's a hint
Hmm maybe this would have been a hint if. It was on their main account .. But since this is some random tarot reader.. This is just his or her personal choice i guess.. Trying to create more suspence. Of some sort

HealingHugs

Established
Reading comment make me think i m reading some bts hater comment not ex army who leaved bts and making consperecy theory .. Some comment are pure hateing yeah mama award speech is scripted but i feel they are crying from frustetion to have to be fake idol life is hell more famouse more presser and stress u all dont know may be bighit treating them badly abusive them mentally and physically
I agree. I couldn't live the famous life, no thank you.

I agree we shouldn’t hate them completely as we don’t know what they went through and how that could have messed with their brains
You know many Freemasons think they’re actually doing good
With the heavy mk ultra and other forms of abuse I do feel sorry for them in some ways
I just don’t like how they are so fake to fans I understand everyone in the industry is but they were openly laughing if their crying was fake (I believe it was) if it wasn’t fake why laugh at your fellow member then
Also i won’t name the user as o don’t want to cause any trouble but they seem to be anticipating a sacrifice this isn’t good and honestly it shouldn’t happen however bad someone might be Acting like a potential sacrifice is just some kind of gossip is a bit too much imo so please try to be careful with words or maybe o read the post wrong and that wasn’t the intent at all

Le Corina

Rookie
I agree we shouldn’t hate them completely as we don’t know what they went through and how that could have messed with their brains
With the heavy mk ultra and other forms of abuse I do feel sorry for them in some ways
I just don’t like how they are so fake to fans I understand everyone in the industry is but they were openly laughing if their crying was fake (I believe it was) if it wasn’t fake why laugh at your fellow member then
Also i won’t name the user as o don’t want to cause any trouble but they seem to be anticipating a sacrifice this isn’t good and honestly it shouldn’t happen however bad someone might be Acting like a potential sacrifice is just some kind of gossip is a bit too much imo so please try to be careful with words or maybe o read the post wrong and that wasn’t the intent at all
To be honest, regarding the whole crying thing, I don't necessarily think it's a big deal. All kpop idols cry from time to time when they receive big awards and especially after winning their first big one. I think that is required of them to show fans they care, it might be fake but I don't see ill intent behind it, albeit being a bit manipulative. The thing with BTS was them announcing that disbandment thing out of the blue, they said it when delivering the winning speech to make it more dramatic, probably for the emotional impact.

wow

Veteran
Could you please tell me which member hints of his death? I haven't heard anything about that
please check the older posts, hints of death or sacrifice is mostly on jin and taehyung. regarding this month, the hints are mostly at taehyung, all the red hair and clothes, we cant deny that its a bad sign.

seriously, i may sound like im anticipating it, but i really do hope that none of them dies because of a sacrifice, you dont know whats truly going on in a person's mind if it was written in the internet, but i feel like i dont have the need to mention it because this thread is not supposed to be some so called 'anti armys' defending bts because theyre lost, i believe theyre lost, but thats what signing a contract is worth for and its their duty to live like that, duty means doing the things your heart may well regret and all they can do is cry about it which is pathetic in my opinion, seriously, im so done with people who still feels some kind of emotional attachment to them to the point that they still wants to pray for them or wants them to escape, you cant understand the fact that once you are in, you cant go out, even if theyre out, there will still some scars that is left of them and all they could do is to ask God to give them mercy and apologize (if they want to) but hearing their songs, and how they sometimes mock god, nah, doubt that they would do it.

Last edited:

Le Corina

Rookie
Some here, only a few, were probably never fans or only casual listeners and they look at the situation coldly, but you can tell that many actually care. The theories sound harsh at times so I see where you are coming from

Le Corina

Rookie
please check the older posts, hints of death or sacrifice is mostly on jin and taehyung.

seriously, i may sound like im anticipating it, but i really do hope that none of them dies because of a sacrifice, you dont know whats truly going on in a person's mind if it was written in the internet, but i feel like i dont have the need to mention it because this thread is not supposed to be some so called 'anti armys' defending bts because theyre lost, i believe theyre lost, but thats what signing a contract is worth for and its their duty to live like that, duty means doing the things your heart may well regret and all they can do is cry about it which is pathetic in my opinion, seriously, im so done with people who still feels some kind of emotional attachment to them to the point that they still wants to pray for them or wants them to escape, you cant understand the fact that once you are in, you cant go out, even if theyre out, there will still some scars that is left of them and all they could do is to ask God to give them mercy and apologize (if they want to) but hearing their songs, and how they sometimes mock god, nah, doubt that they would do it.
It's NEVER a bad thing to pray for someone. And we truly don't know how far they have went or how much has been forced on them, we can only speculate. Yes, at the end of the day, they are responsible for their actions, but at least some of them might still be ignorant about what is actually going on.

wow

Veteran
It's NEVER a bad thing to pray for someone. And we truly don't know how far they have went or how much has been forced on them, we can only speculate. Yes, at the end of the day, they are responsible for their actions, but at least some of them might still be ignorant about what is actually going on.
again, i never said its a bad thing to pray for them, what im saying is its a waste of time because it could create an emotional attachment to them, which is bad because thats their evil intentions with us and armys.

Last edited:

Cottoncandy

Rookie
please check the older posts, hints of death or sacrifice is mostly on jin and taehyung. regarding this month, the hints are mostly at taehyung, all the red hair and clothes, we cant deny that its a bad sign.

No disrespect, but you (and most people here) have no idea how the occult works.

Pray4bts

i agree here. Some just seems to be haters not former armys. Some are even judging their friendship. Let's not go over that. Their cry seems true to me during their speech, their mental struggles are true esp w/ the situation they are in. The devil can give them fame and wealth but the satisfaction they can never have that. These guys are in deep frustration. Remember that these guys are lost. you can make theories or whatver but avoid hating on them. What we do is help those still blinded to open their eyes as well as pray for them, pray for everyone including ourselves.

Truthteller

Veteran
Mental struggles that come along with fame are real, especially for those that get in entertainment at a young age. It is enough to look at the many examples that have come before and crashed at some point, from Michael Jackson to Justin Bieber and Jonghyun, many many cases. However a lot of these celebs have an innate fear of becoming irrelevant , they enjoy their wealth and fame, and the power that comes with it a alot, it is human nature after all.They could leave if they truly wanted to but they didnt and even renewed their contracts. I dont understand why some people on this forum view them as helpess children when they are grown men with the right to choose their own path. Their company choosebtheirbgeberal direction/ their concepts and the messeages they want to convey, but they have a choice of not being puppets. They might even agree to it or support it.

Personally I believe Bighit has a very open gay agenda supported by the elite considering their previous groups as well, ( Glam and their very open bisexual anthem). Their CEO is is flamboyant gay man, their fashion is highly androgynous, their music videos have a lot of lgbt themes and the members themselves are lgbt, well at least 5 of them. The first time my younger sister showed me their video Blood sweat and tears I thought this is very gay, their outfits and makeup, their highly objectifying crotch grabbing choreagraphy and general demeanour, They constantly promote openly lgbt lesser known artists such as Troy Sivan, talk about rainbows =pride; and the color purple (Taehyung even said purple is the last color of the rainbow and represents love when coining the phrase), RM has talked about gender indentity ( probably agreeibg that gender is a fluid concept) and etc. Many of their fans fetishize their relationships because they see things that strike them as more than brotherly in combination to them being pretty boys. It is like real life Yaoi for them. Same can be said about the entire Kpop industry, not just BTS, but Bighit in particular are very adamant about this. BTS have a lot of lgbt fans or people who now are highly supportive but didnt used to be in the past.

Last edited: