BTS discussion thread

Secret149

Veteran
Please calm down we are not being watched. Jin is not here he can't speak english only RM can and I doubt he has the time to translate every posts to the others

Also this is a small comunity why would they care about us or what we think? they have miliion of fans who worship them so they have no reason to be worried about us.
There is literally no reason to be worrried or paranoid
i really doubt that the boys can't actually speak English or at least they still can understand.

saintroserosalia

Established
Can anyone of you please calms me down and tell me that they are not lurking and this all concidence.PLEASE!!!
Dont ignore my post guys :(
Hi. I think it would be better for you to understand that the boys have always used Hangul to express their thoughts. They always use Hangul as a way to communicate, even in another language. Hobi even used Hangul characters in Chinese and Japanese during his Vlive chat

To help you to understand, for example: 알라뷰 which is basically I love you in English but it is written with hangul.
https://hinative.com/ko/questions/542597

If you decide to get heavily involved in this forum, pls remind yourself not to be overtly paranoid. That way you'll be calm - almost naturally.
Paranoia never helps anyone, except your fear will become bigger because fear feeds fear. In order to control your paranoid thoughts, try to think logically. Are the boys free enough to lurk here? They are so damn busy with their tour and comeback that they don't even have time to eat and sleep. Secondly language. Heck, all of their lives they communicate in Korean. All they read is Hangul, except RM. Even then, RM's English seems to be slightly deteriorated... :)

Destruction109

Established
Guys.....I want your opinion on this one.....
Q1. Do you think beeteaass were forced to do all this ......"stuff"?
Q1.a. if yes, do you think it justifies their bad behaviour?( jamal laughing at fans and rm being a colourist and racism )
Q1.b. if no, then do you feel angry or sorry for them that they make the decision?
Q2. Do you think they have a right to write their own songs or even have a little bit of fraction in it?
Q2.a if yes,Do you think they laugh at a.r.m.i.n and haters rather than writing something meaningful ?
Q2.b if no, do you think that it is unfair to judge them for something that they are completely unaware of?

Sally.H

Rookie
Guys! Sorry if this is off topic(and kind of stupid) but I was told that if you wanted to join hitler's army men needed to proof thier loyalty to him by reading his books( mein kampf). Does this mean that even a book can brainwash you????:eek:
Absolutely and it's not stupid. It's a good question. Books contain words. Words are powerful. Reading can be a form of brainwashing, that's why we have to be careful about the kind of books and stories we read.
We are constantly being brainwashed to be honest. We can't escape it. Brainwashing can happen not only through music, movies, TV, media or books but even the people around us or we hang out with.
My point is since we're being brainwashed whether we are aware of it or not, we should at least take control of the kind of information we allow ourselves to be brainwashed with.
This is why we have to watch or take care of what we see, what we hear, what we read and the people we hang around. We can reduce the evil brainwashing going on in this world if we surround ourselves with good people, read good books, avoid bad music and movies.

Last edited:

Sally.H

Rookie
View attachment 15080
K00k's shoes ... In one of the performances of the concert ..

Are these inspired by the girls school shoes ... These are so feminine
Such pretty shoes. If you didn't tell me it was him, I would have thought it's a girl wearing them.

Look at the pants..

Embarrassing...

It's probably how they humiliate them (I mean entertainment industry). Get the girls run around with barely any clothes on and have the boys dress like girls.

Hopeful

Star
Such pretty shoes. If you didn't tell me it was him, I would have thought it's a girl wearing them.

Look at the pants..

Embarrassing...

It's probably how they humiliate them (I mean entertainment industry). Get the girls run around with barely any clothes on and have the boys dress like girls.
Yes.. Entirely agree with you.. It's always the boys who wear full clothing .. And now feminine clothing ..

I wonder if the girls feel uncomfortable in those skimpy skirts dancing and the boys uncomfortable with these pearly dangly laces and such ped0 vibey shoes