BTS discussion thread

Cocomj

Star
I just tried to watch the video (for some reason) and I started to feel weird about a 3rd of the way through and had to shut it off. I'm not gonna lie, I'm feeling weak and miss my love for the boys but I think it's not real feelings. Ah the struggle is real.

IDGAF if they are lurking. I literally don't care.
What video ?
And ah yeah and be careful :/

purin

Established
In the first place I have to end "the promised neverland" which moreover makes you hope that there is an answer and who makes you get down again crescendo the second according to, I would make a topic above
I have no stomach to read thato_O it's just pure evil...you're brave girl.

Maggieca

Veteran
Please calm down we are not being watched. Jin is not here he can't speak english only RM can and I doubt he has the time to translate every posts to the others

Also this is a small comunity why would they care about us or what we think? they have miliion of fans who worship them so they have no reason to be worried about us.
There is literally no reason to be worrried or paranoid

whitetable

Established
I dont post anything wrong you can go and read the commentar section under his selfie. I know now that he doesnt means god/allah but if you want to wrote allah in korean you wrote this like this 알라 to you information i can a little bit hangul not to much but a little and i love you is in korean 사랑해요(saranghee) that means i love you in korean. He wrote i love you in korean but the word is english not korean. You understand ???And please be kind and talk to me with respect. If you dont like dont read i dont say anything wrong. If you have really search that word you have found that i right. And a member of theard have post that many koreans use this kind of i love you i didnt know that before so whats your problem have you see that i have mention anything after that. Also many other members was suprised too!
Alright, look. I truly apologize if my reply was rude and made you feel offended. At the beginning I just want to clarify your post but it has been written in not a good way. Lately there were so many confusing conversation in this thread and made the main purpose of this thread dispersed. Maybe I just miss the old flow of this thread back then, when most of people were calm and giving their idea in a good way. And that feeling made me took my frustration to you, which is not acceptable at all. Once again, I am sorry for offending you :)

kukitae

Rookie
Please calm down we are not being watched. Jin is not here he can't speak english only RM can and I doubt he has the time to translate every posts to the others

Also this is a small comunity why would they care about us or what we think? they have miliion of fans who worship them so they have no reason to be worried about us.
I second that!

Hopeful

Star

Right ...

Hopeful

Star
The fact that the lines kinda match when it spells "Loser" tho. Is this their hidden message or whatView attachment 15031
The albums have a single letter printed on the side at the bottom.. From the words LOVE YOURSELF ..

Some get the R version

Some get the V version .. Some get the Y version ...

And then this person made the word out of the albums which he she got .. Or maybe he took a pic at some shop while aligning those desired lettered albums to make up that word for his her meme