BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star

Idkmolla

Rookie
This man needs to stop... But how can he... ? When his profile description is XXX
In the first place I have to end "the promised neverland" which moreover makes you hope that there is an answer and who makes you get down again crescendo the second according to, I would make a topic above

Hopeful

Star
In the first place I have to end "the promised neverland" which moreover makes you hope that there is an answer and who makes you get down again crescendo the second according to, I would make a topic above
This might be a hint.. As they love leaving hints.. For the next storyline

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I've been thinking about the whole love yourself rubbish. Yes, at first glance it seems innocent and good, but we shouldn't be deceived.

First of all Why do you need to love yourself? I mean why should there be a need to like or dislike yourself? We shouldn't be thinking like that. It's wrong. Someone other than yourself should like you. That's the natural and healthier way. You're an individual meaning 1, when you say I love myself it's like your dividing yourself into two, another being within you who needs to be loved or hated. Does that sound healthy? of course not.That's why it's wrong and we shouldn't try to ''love'' ourselves.

Instead you should be trying to love God (if you're a believer),your fellow human beings, animals, nature, etc.

You should be trying to be the best version of yourself, and you can achieve that by continuously working on yourself. I believe this world is a chance for every human to reach the best version of themselves as a human being. Not perfect because no one can be perfect but reach your potential as a human being. As a matter of fact that's what most religions agree upon. There are certain morals and ethics like honesty, being charitable, patient, grateful,etc that you need to develop and practice daily to reach your best form.
That's how the world is going to get better by each individual showing love and compassion to each other and other creatures. Not by us focused only on ourselves-basically worshiping ourselves. It's part of the satanic agenda.

I believe (personally) showing gratitude and love to your creator and fellow human beings and helping/giving/being a philanthropist is the "answer" to becoming a happy and fulfilled individual in this life. It's when we love others and help others (contribute to their happiness) we reach a state of ''euphoria''. That's the "answer'' as far as I am concerned.

Don't fall for the other nonsense.
I couldn't say it better

whitetable

Established
He's shading Rm and it's not the first time lol
Yeah and that is not the first time he said RapMon. And after that he do not feel wrong at all. First I saw it at their VLive (right after Jin’s grandma’s dad), he just make excuse after saying RapMon instead of RM eventhough other members clearly got annoyed by his mistake lol

ariadial

Established
Yes you are right they can't be lurking here in this theard becaus their world tour you are right thank you :D:D:D:D:D:D
It doesnt help why he mention allah even i talk about allah *cry emoji*
I'm excuse but why he wrote i love you in korean why not in english. And he wrote allah exactly in korean...*confused emoji*
This is the "koreanized" version of I love you. I don't think he wanted to say anything else.

whitetable

Established
GUYS I FRECKING OUT
I was on their twt and many of them post a selfie. J1n has also a selfie with a sentence in korean than i look in the comments. A army post a screenshot with a translate of j1ns sentence. He wrote : I was really happy. "Oh so good Allah view ami." and were mentions today Allah??? Ah wait..... meeeeeee. I have dont believe that than i translate his sentence with google translate. It was a completly other sentence. I thought ah maybe a translate mistake. Than look again in the comment section. A another army wrote what j1n really has wrote. He wrote that he is happy and he has write i love you in korean so english sentence with korean letters. BUT WHY?? Is this another concidence or what ?
That is not “Allah” that he wrote, but “AL LA BYU”, I love you, not Allah. The translator must be translate Allah from the AL LA word. Please calm down girl. And we could read the english translation from their fanbase on twitter first. Please do not react like that, it gave me a headache *peace

HealingHugs

Established
I couldn't say it better
It annoys me too. I don't like sayings like "no one will love you if you don't love yourself" or "you can't love properly if you don't love yourself". I think you can love other people and others can love you without loving yourself. I got bullied and I hated myself but I still loved other people. What nonsense those sayings are.

Last edited:

whitetable

Established
I'm sry if i give you headache but what he have wrote is allah in korean here 알라 that is the korean word of allah you can look to j1ns post when you dont believe me compare that word with j1ns sentence in the end and you can also search the word on google. And this is j1ns i love you 알라뷰. This 뷰 stand for you.
1. I have read Jin’s tweet before commenting your post
2. Could you read hangul? He did not say Allah at all, girl. Do not cut the full word like you want. That is full “I love you” in Korean, do not cut in to “AL LA”.
3. Please spare 10 more seconds and look for the translation from twitter. It is not that difficult to search more information first before posting wrong things in this thread

Cocomj

Star
Btw i just listened to their album and if you wanna know what i think of it DM me (bc i can't in this thread rn it's too much )

Also i'm leaving this gem here :
So you can see how they put their fans in a hypnotic trance (hint : infinity loops,flashing blue lights and repetition )

josi

Rookie
Rain (noun) water that has fallen as rain, rain water, a heavy fall, descent of this water.(Verb) to send down rain, to fall as drops of water from clouds, to give or administer abundantly etc..

The name “Rain” means abundant blessings from Above. It can be used for male or female. So Rain Man is referring to a male.
So we can arrive that Rain Man have several meanings

1. Abundant blessings from above man
2. A man that offers abundant blessings from above

This is just my theory but I do not think this came into my head without reason.
but if you guys have better theories than my pls share

HealingHugs

Established
I just tried to watch the video (for some reason) and I started to feel weird about a 3rd of the way through and had to shut it off. I'm not gonna lie, I'm feeling weak and miss my love for the boys but I think it's not real feelings. Ah the struggle is real.
Can anyone of you please calms me down and tell me that they are not lurking and this all concidence.PLEASE!!!
Dont ignore my post guys :(
IDGAF if they are lurking. I literally don't care.