BTS discussion thread

lol those colorful outfits are so tacky is really not a good look :oops:

And in the pics you can see a lot of pictures suggesting they are controlled
They surrouded by hands, eyes and cameras

you also have this weird pictures of them being in a bubble like isolated from the external world

tyrab

Established

you also have this weird pictures of them being in a bubble like isolated from the external world

Could the bubbles represent them being trapped and they are unable to escape
and the cameras and eyes could mean that they are always being watched.

BEFORE THEY WERE SATANIC BUT AT LEAST THEY WERE HAVING STUPID THEMES ABOUT YOUTH AND SHIT AND DRIVING A HOT AIR BALLOON :(( It’s becoming worse and worse it’s depressing

The S(atan) version’s photos are so creppy also they look tied like they are handled/ programmed
View attachment 14354
Also pls Big’hit; these outfits are digusting. I get you ran out of ideas but still
View attachment 14355
What on earth is this.
http://instagr.am/p/BmbIpdiHt7E/ These are women clothes. And the computers just to ensure us their staff are working on it (aka all that weird accounts and armie from the future).
I guess our theories about the comeback's concept are right.

http://instagr.am/p/BmbIpdiHt7E/ These are women clothes. And the computers just to ensure us their staff are working on it (aka all that weird accounts and armie from the future).

wow RM looks very adrogynous in that picture, the make up, the hair and the outfit he is wearing too :oops:
Not surprised if they try something "controversial" with this concept, they made them look like women in the pictures and put them inside of a closet too

He looks like a woman indeed :(( This is so obviously satanic; why nobody still doesn’t get this

Last edited:
Oh, my God! What happened to R.. m? In the first picture he looks like a Barbie doll. Poor man. The others look OK I think, but he looks completely changed. I want them to look manly again. I am in shock.
And the picture with the eyes are........ Ughhh. I think not even the boys like this concept.

Last edited: