BTS discussion thread

wow

Veteran
off topic, but for yall muslims, idul adha is almost here ayyee! now i know why we cut open goats because they represents the devil if you know what im sayin hehe >:D

whitetable

Established
off topic, but for yall muslims, idul adha is almost here ayyee! now i know why we cut open goats because they represents the devil if you know what im sayin hehe >:D
I never heard that goats represent devil. I think we must be careful when it comes to our religion. Just saying :). The animals that I know represent bad things are snake and lizard.

wow

Veteran
I never heard that goats represent devil. I think we must be careful when it comes to our religion. Just saying :). The animals that I know represent bad things are snake and lizard.
oh sorry, i just thought that it represents the devil for some people because of the horns they have and also baphomet's head is a goat, so im very sorry i was just joking :( and youre right, i will be careful next time, sorry :(

Kas

Rookie
Slightly off topic but not entirely...
Kdramas are getting more and more popular nowdays (there are a lot of them in my country on Netflix which is unusual), I started watching Korean Oddysey and one of the main characters owns a record label called Luc.fer entertainment, has a horned cane, is a demon himself and his artists are not humans but monsters (there was this scene in which Le Hongkee-also starring here, was performing onstage, there were horns, cubes, red light on stage, the audience looked hipnotized, everything was totally satanic). You could think it's fiction but sounds strangely familiar...

Cocomj

Star
B+s with animals :

This theory isn't probably for everyone (i'm literally saying it depends on your beliefs ) :

Idk about you but i tend to trust animals way more than people to say someone shouldn't be approached because that person is untrustworthy
as i believe dogs,cats,etc.... have a 6th sense

Now what does this have to do with the boys well let's continue :

-3 months ago they did a video with puppies and i also took other references
(i will try to add the videos and screenshots after bc my post doesn't want to copy the link for ffs XD )

Ok this may sound disrespectful but i timed their time with dogs and i'm shook : (i will go from little amount of time to the highest ) :

-Jn : 0 seconds
-RM : 24 seconds
:H0bi : 34 seconds
-JayK and Sg@ : 56 seconds
-Tea : 1 min 4 seconds
-Jmin : The entire length of the video

Idk abt you but i trust puppies bc they are supposed to be pure

Where am i hinting at ?

Well you will see at the end lol
Anyway....

I also noticed this :

One of the puppies jumped (literally )away from JayK (which was surprising since it was one of the puppy who stayed longer in other arms ) to go to....

Rm !!!!!

Ok i will stop my rant abt the dogs lol

The thing i heard that got me shook and it will for you too probably is :

-JayK said he will probably drop a mixtape ?
-There was some predictive programming of Jayk abt hair colors and probably to the others as well (they all had brown and black hair at this moment )

The question was : "What is your favourite hair color ?"

-Jmin replied :"I've had many hair colors" (since they came back they went through blonde,blue,red)
And what i heard after that struck me the most :

-JayK replies : "brown"

But less than 5 seconds later you got Tae who said : "mine is red"

H0bi joined and said :"me too !"

They gave each other a high five and JayK just stared at them

Remind me uuuum what was Jayk first hair color ?
Who was talking before Tae and h0bi ?

There was also the mention of silver hair so let's just wait and see who is gonna end up with it

Ok now that we got that out of way let's go back to talking abt dogs :

Because i know what you guys are thinking right now :

"Ok the hair color i see but the dog part doesn't make any sense lol"

Well i was looking at 2 others videos :

The run ep where they are with dogs and a bit with their own dogs
(btw the boys have indeed a bad energy around them bc i feel dread/tired just analyzing two videos )

Now this is my personal view + observation :

Jmin is just a victim for real because both dogs and cats are ok with him (i think animals can take on themselves to give comfort even if the person is surrounded by bad spirits or has a few in them )
-JayK mmmh well he could be both a victim and a handler ? (of Jmn maybe ) (im not sure at all on this one tho )
The dogs were fine with him but the cat kept running away

Abt Sg@ : handler and victim ?
The dog kept barking at him all the time but he also went to his lap and stuff (half good half bad ?)

Tae and Jn well this is my last part :

-Jn dog was white : "white dogs signifies purity and innocence"

Idk what happened to the dog but apparently he isn't alive anymore....

In my head it meant that Jn lost his innocence left at the death of that dog (or it's predictive programming )

Abt Tae : "he has a white dog (idk his name ) and a tiny black with a bit of yellowish white eyebrows and such (Yeontan right ?)

Here you got : "duality"
Black dogs mean two things :
"they represent depression or are a bad omen"

Could that represent either is fight of good vs evil or his two sides : the fallen angel vs the good funny guy

My theory is a mess lol
Hope you guys liked it though ~

Cocomj

Star
The videos : (+screenshots)
(It's just me but i told you guys already Yeontan has a bad vibe and i never had that looking at any dogs even the supposed dangerous ones but that dog
On the other hand the white dog he has :
I couldn't stop staring into his eyes bc there was something very deep/profound and beautiful in that dog but hey that's just me a probably crazy dog lady XD )
Btw sorry if my theory sucks XD

Attachments

Last edited:

mimis

Established
B+s with animals :

This theory isn't probably for everyone (i'm literally saying it depends on your beliefs ) :

Idk about you but i tend to trust animals way more than people to say someone shouldn't be approached because that person is untrustworthy
as i believe dogs,cats,etc.... have a 6th sense

Now what does this have to do with the boys well let's continue :

-3 months ago they did a video with puppies and i also took other references
(i will try to add the videos and screenshots after bc my post doesn't want to copy the link for ffs XD )

Ok this may sound disrespectful but i timed their time with dogs and i'm shook : (i will go from little amount of time to the highest ) :

-Jn : 0 seconds
-RM : 24 seconds
:H0bi : 34 seconds
-JayK and Sg@ : 56 seconds
-Tea : 1 min 4 seconds
-Jmin : The entire length of the video

Idk abt you but i trust puppies bc they are supposed to be pure

Where am i hinting at ?

Well you will see at the end lol
Anyway....

I also noticed this :

One of the puppies jumped (literally )away from JayK (which was surprising since it was one of the puppy who stayed longer in other arms ) to go to....

Rm !!!!!

Ok i will stop my rant abt the dogs lol

The thing i heard that got me shook and it will for you too probably is :

-JayK said he will probably drop a mixtape ?
-There was some predictive programming of Jayk abt hair colors and probably to the others as well (they all had brown and black hair at this moment )

The question was : "What is your favourite hair color ?"

-Jmin replied :"I've had many hair colors" (since they came back they went through blonde,blue,red)
And what i heard after that struck me the most :

-JayK replies : "brown"

But less than 5 seconds later you got Tae who said : "mine is red"

H0bi joined and said :"me too !"

They gave each other a high five and JayK just stared at them

Remind me uuuum what was Jayk first hair color ?
Who was talking before Tae and h0bi ?

There was also the mention of silver hair so let's just wait and see who is gonna end up with it

Ok now that we got that out of way let's go back to talking abt dogs :

Because i know what you guys are thinking right now :

"Ok the hair color i see but the dog part doesn't make any sense lol"

Well i was looking at 2 others videos :

The run ep where they are with dogs and a bit with their own dogs
(btw the boys have indeed a bad energy around them bc i feel dread/tired just analyzing two videos )

Now this is my personal view + observation :

Jmin is just a victim for real because both dogs and cats are ok with him (i think animals can take on themselves to give comfort even if the person is surrounded by bad spirits or has a few in them )
-JayK mmmh well he could be both a victim and a handler ? (of Jmn maybe ) (im not sure at all on this one tho )
The dogs were fine with him but the cat kept running away

Abt Sg@ : handler and victim ?
The dog kept barking at him all the time but he also went to his lap and stuff (half good half bad ?)

Tae and Jn well this is my last part :

-Jn dog was white : "white dogs signifies purity and innocence"

Idk what happened to the dog but apparently he isn't alive anymore....

In my head it meant that Jn lost his innocence left at the death of that dog (or it's predictive programming )

Abt Tae : "he has a white dog (idk his name ) and a tiny black with a bit of yellowish white eyebrows and such (Yeontan right ?)

Here you got : "duality"
Black dogs mean two things :
"they represent depression or are a bad omen"

Could that represent either is fight of good vs evil or his two sides : the fallen angel vs the good funny guy

My theory is a mess lol
Hope you guys liked it though ~
I love dogsss!! What if he sacrificed it? :( :( :(

Cocomj

Star
i've heard they kill people's dogs if they disobey or to show them, this is what we can do and will do to you and your family if you don't listen.

one girl that was forced in a cult said she went on a trip and that was forbidden cause she didnt get permission from the handler/abuser and so when she came back her dog was dead. and she knows it was because she broke the rules.
Omg for real (ToT)(ToT)(ToT)

Hopeful

Star
is someone going to be dead? :eek:
In the storyline maybe yes.. But it can also be the end of their mistakes and having a new beginning..

The videos : (+screenshots)
(It's just me but i told you guys already Yeontan has a bad vibe and i never had that looking at any dogs even the supposed dangerous ones but that dog
On the other hand the white dog he has :
I couldn't stop staring into his eyes bc there was something very deep/profound and beautiful in that dog but hey that's just me a probably crazy dog lady XD )
Btw sorry if my theory sucks XD
Gooood theoryyy...

Yes dogs can sense or even see spirits dem0ns ... So their behavior towards the boys might indicate something ...

Never heard of satanic animal sacrifices though ... They do use blood of some birds and and other animals to do black magic..

And white dog in stigma vid refers to V's innocense and purity and then they get caged.. And then the dog leaves him.. Maybe showing he's not innocent or pure anymore .. Because he killed his father in the vid...

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
Yea. In the Bible Sheep represent the children of God, goats represent otherwise.

The scripture talks about the end of times when God comes, he’ll separate the sheep and goats and they’ll be judged. Right now we are all mixed together Matthew 25:31-46

In my humble opinion, one shouldn't think too highly of SH!nee, esp. Ta3min. That boy just doesn't scream innocent to me. (There must be a reason why he and J!minnie suddenly became best buds, once the beetess became worldwide famous. The friendship is just weird to me.)

And remember that's the group that blatantly sings about Lucifer as their title track.
yeah I know, they are certainly involved, I was just talking about some Kpop stars who said that they don't drink, doesn't mean they are not involved, but I would be interested to know the list of Kpop celebrities that clime to be sober