nochuu = JUNGKOOK= level 1
hobb = Hoseok = level 2
shooky = Min Yoongi = level 3
koya = RM = level 4
rj_gn = Jin = level 5
tata = Tae = maybe 6?

mimis

Established
heyy I just saw Run mv again and at 0:45 when RM was walking at the train station, on the wagon behind him there are big numbers shown 20219 ( i thought it could mean 19 February 2020 ) May be something will happen on that date? I know it could be just coincidence but I mean they did that wide shot and that number is just very striking + they really started to hint a lot at Jin and Tae..may be it has something to do with them (like idk may be rm will make V kill Jin?) Tell me what you think when you see it?
Alsooo I found another clue that this may not be a coincidence because at 19 February 2017 they released 'Not Today' (which is about how they are not going to die today but they are also being killed in the video) may be they are sending us clues. It's hard to match all the dots but I feel like sth is fishy here!

heyy I just saw Run mv again and at 0:45 when RM was walking at the train station, on the wagon behind him there are big numbers shown 20219 ( i thought it could mean 19 February 2020 ) May be something will happen on that date? I know it could be just coincidence but I mean they did that wide shot and that number is just very striking + they really started to hint a lot at Jin and Tae..may be it has something to do with them (like idk may be rm will make V kill Jin?) Tell me what you think when you see it?
Alsooo I found another clue that this may not be a coincidence because at 19 February 2017 they released 'Not Today' (which is about how they are not going to die today but they are also being killed in the video) may be they are sending us clues. It's hard to match all the dots but I feel like sth is fishy here!
It could also mean September 2021 maybe ? (9/2021 )
for the rest i am shook

Hi, I'm new here but I've been visiting this thread since the beginning. I used to be such a huge fan of BTS until I found this thread and learned the truth.
Lately I've been trying to get my friend to stop revolving so much of her life around them because they are fake and awful people. She refuses to listen though.
I wanted to show her a video that was posted here of Yoongi being rude to the staff member backstage, where he jerked the chair away from her, but I can't seem to find it.
Could someone link me too it, or perhaps repost it? Or maybe DM me the video? Thanks so much. God bless you all.

@the world is a stage in one of her analysis said that Jiinn will be sacrificed on that date. Because he will be 27 years old and that's the time where mk ultra victims break down

Also pay attention to the hexagon symbolism on the mat, which represents the cult of Saturn, (black cube of Saturn) that goes back to ancient times, and afflicted with Satan worship

View attachment 14198

Interesting read
https://www.nicholson1968.com/nicholson1968s-post/saturn-worshipthe-black-cube

That’s why hexagons are used a lot in in kpop not because they look pretty

Also did you notice the various amount of light sources present throughout the MV, which is odd because Jin could have used just the curtains as a light source. The chandelier is also made of up 6 bangtan bombs, which I think represents bangtan...there is some Symbolic stuff going on here I think the light sources are not coincidences

Also remember that Lucifer was seen as the light bearer...

View attachment 14199

Also what do you guys think of this date? The same as tae’s grandpa’s funeral,yet again there’s this weird correlation between tae and Jin...also it’s a bit insensitive don’t you think? Why choose this date

View attachment 14201
Aw :/. I really enjoyed watching some kdramas. Recently, I’ve been looking for one to watch, but the most recent/popular dramas always have creepy stuff like murder, vampires, and other supernatural stuff. I just want some wholesome romantic comedy :(

Last edited:
Do we understand that this is no longer speculation? I know not everyone is gonna be influenced by the music. But can you imagine a bunch of these minions around.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.pu...arching-for-how-to-go-about-it-id8713373.html

View attachment 14269
That horrible girl.. Is she even a human.. Music is having a really bad influence on people.. This is how thr subliminals also work which are backmasked.. Such as gunshots or bloody handsand gore.. Making them look cool...

Now what are we going to pray about? Pls save the parents from such horrible brats? Smh.. Hopeless situation.. the world is getting into...

mimis

Established
@the world is a stage in one of her analysis said that Jiinn will be sacrificed on that date. Because he will be 27 years old and that's the time where mk ultra victims break down
I HAVE A QUESTION! Do celebrities realize that they are going to be killed with all that predictive programming in their songs and mvs? (I mean is Jin blind for all of it or may be he knows and can't do anything about it?)

mimis

Established
I don't think they know until the very last day ....
Is it because of MK ultra, are they trying to remove any doubts from their mind so the remain clueless or..? I kinda feel like RM is aware of everything that is going to happen as he is the one that started the group and became their leader and handler. But if that's true this means he is a real monster and his name is not choosed by coincidence!

deniiiiXD

Established
I HAVE A QUESTION! Do celebrities realize that they are going to be killed with all that predictive programming in their songs and mvs? (I mean is Jin blind for all of it or may be he knows and can't do anything about it?)
I got a feeling some stars knew that before they’ve been sacrificed like XXXTentation. They might know they’ll die but they think that’s what they deserve anyway. Or maybe they are programmed to think that this is a honor, or that it is important and needed to do that. But I’ve seen a certain color (i don’t remember which one) of programmed people are fearing death.