BTS discussion thread

May be they are gonna kill him? May be it was about him all along!
He was the one who seemed forced into that room with the masked person in Fake Love.. and didn't it say if you don't have fears that you trade in yourself? Maybe he will be killed, but I would hate to think that. I think the elite don't care at this point, they'd probably be happy with any BTS member as a sacrifice.

WOKE_ARMY

Established
Sorry to bother u guys again... I just wanna apologise if I’ve ever said anything wrong both to you guys and towards the boys... I dunno if I could hold on to life any longer... my life is miserable ... yeah... that’s right.,, I don’t even try to fix it anymore .. I can fix myself but I can’t fix anyone’s heart to loving me when they actually don’t..... Thank you too for all of the infos ... may Allah bless you guys... it’s not that I don’t believe that God has a better plan for me but I’m doing this as an effort (yeah in a stupid way) for them to actually WAKE UP and realize that they’re actually torturing me ... I’m not sure if it’ll better or worsen the situation but this is the only way I see .... My heart aches so much when reading this thread ... knowing that there are people who’re being treAted unlike humans out there .. I hope they’ll be saved and can have a better future ... Well... I’m not good at science but I wanna try to cut a lil bit deeper than usual... I wanna bleed a lot but not enough to make me die ... I’m not sure which one to cut though but I’ll make an experiment... If I could make it to the hospital... I wanna see their reaction to it... I wanna know if they blame me back or think of what they’ve done to me... If they happen to act worse than before ... I’m sorry... I don’t think I’ll ever come back again.... that’s why I’m begging for apologies now ... Pray for me, pray so that my plan will succeed... I feel bad for my wrist and to God ... but this is the only way... I hope he helps me... </3
Wait, baby girl, what?? So you’re trying to hurt yoself so that dumbasess beeteesheeyt would notice this and be a good human beings? Honey, please don’t, please for the Almighty sake, love yourself! Don’t do it!
They don’t even care about us warning them, they don’t even care if people find out about them worshipping satan, they have almost acheive their goals and it didn’t harm them a bit as they have their biggest supporters (those ass kissers a-mi)
What do you think wiuld make a difference if you hurt yourself?
Please, sayangi diri awak, dik, ya! Kekal kuat jangan mengalah!

Wait,do you still listen to btz songs?? Well if you do that means their agenda works! Don’t fall for it please! Keep on fighting! Satan wants to see you hurt yourself and make you sins .
Make a lot of istifghfar and ponder upon the Quran. Don’t let satan win.

We all care for you.

Oh, my God! What happened to R.. m? In the first picture he looks like a Barbie doll. Poor man. The others look OK I think, but he looks completely changed. I want them to look manly again. I am in shock.
And the picture with the eyes are........ Ughhh. I think not even the boys like this concept.
It's so sad :/ (idk if he is totally under control this time tho bc isn't he wearing that blue masonic ring)

Did you see also the harness on RM and one on the hand of Hope i think smh
I just wonder why RM,Tae and Jn were not tied with the rubans(?)/ropes thingy could they be the really handlers
Btw if they aren't hinting at mk ultra idk what concept is this :/
Must still wonder if they are happy in it (smh :/) or asking for help (real help like deprogramming and finding the real good God and normal life not like the f*ke as* arm*ys who only care abt themselves and consider them like products )(sorry XD )
EWW! Those outfits are ugly AF. These photos feel like they are being ridiculed I mean seriously they are men in their 20's why are they dressed so feminine and such kid vibes in a way?

I think that it might be RM. He is the one who knows english and controls them all. May be he is messing up with the truthers! Just think about every time you see him on a show or in a casual photo he is always on the phone! What is he doing there? Bts are not that active in their twitter, fb or insta. He is definitly playing around!
Well, I'm not buying the whole 'I'm on my phone just scrolling through twitter innocently and looking at ARMY's cute tweets' kind of story. Who knows what he could be doing-- and half the time it seems like the staff posts stuff to their page so? Maybe he is behind some of these accounts, or he's helping with it one way or another.

Their latest music and themes feel like a horror movie concept. They went from cute to super creepy in like a year. May be they should never go to America and win that Billboard award! At least they could be like Exo or Bigbang. Not having to do big sacrifices and attend so many rituals and rehabs for reprogramming
everything about them gives a very dark vibe, those pics are basically saying they are pupets dressed in women's clothes (some type of humilliation?) then you have those twitter accounts posting satanic tweets about their concept and everything is related to the occult aswell

not surprising some fans are having nightmares bercause everything about this group is so creepy

Are they catching on or not I can't tell anymore.
Remember that one person who said that many fans will leave the fandom but only the true fans would stay because of something sensitive or controversial BTS would release? I would hope the fans that leave would be the ones waking up to this huge Satanic agenda they're pushing. Yeah, the "true fans" are the blind sheep who'd stay right in place.

I've also felt that jk is just as devious as the rest of them...why wouldn't he be? He's just good at hiding it.
Yup (ok my opinion : when i first saw the boys the only ones i didn't like were : JayK,Hope,Jn (Sga too but way les ) bc i got a wierd vibe from them too happy and the rest i was fine maybe i was fooled but idk sorry just my opinion don't hate me XD)

mimis

Established
Watch their song again but imagine they are singing to Satan. It all matches our theories. Also I wondered what Hobi lyrics meant when I first watched the song now I know (because satanic rituals are usually done in forests and in the woods so..) and Hobi is singing randomly about forests so.. Also I feel like the lyrics contribution is also important part of the message they are trying to send!