BTS discussion thread

yess I amm :D whyy?
Ами защото, може би, и аз съм от България. :D Чак не мога да повярвам, че има и други българи тук. Първото ми подозрение беше, като вметна, че Loona означава луна на родния ти език. Но след като вече спомена и родината ни, бях почти сигурна. Пиши ми на лично, ако искаш!

mimis

Established
Sorry to bother u guys again... I just wanna apologise if I’ve ever said anything wrong both to you guys and towards the boys... I dunno if I could hold on to life any longer... my life is miserable ... yeah... that’s right.,, I don’t even try to fix it anymore .. I can fix myself but I can’t fix anyone’s heart to loving me when they actually don’t..... Thank you too for all of the infos ... may Allah bless you guys... it’s not that I don’t believe that God has a better plan for me but I’m doing this as an effort (yeah in a stupid way) for them to actually WAKE UP and realize that they’re actually torturing me ... I’m not sure if it’ll better or worsen the situation but this is the only way I see .... My heart aches so much when reading this thread ... knowing that there are people who’re being treAted unlike humans out there .. I hope they’ll be saved and can have a better future ... Well... I’m not good at science but I wanna try to cut a lil bit deeper than usual... I wanna bleed a lot but not enough to make me die ... I’m not sure which one to cut though but I’ll make an experiment... If I could make it to the hospital... I wanna see their reaction to it... I wanna know if they blame me back or think of what they’ve done to me... If they happen to act worse than before ... I’m sorry... I don’t think I’ll ever come back again.... that’s why I’m begging for apologies now ... Pray for me, pray so that my plan will succeed... I feel bad for my wrist and to God ... but this is the only way... I hope he helps me... </3
Whatt are you saying, stay here ..talk to us ..you need help!!! Don't go and torture yourself, pleaseeee!!! Everyone chooses wether to be a good person or not..the boys have chosen their path and they love their lives.. we are just spreading awarness..also you know that that's their plan (to make people depressed and commit suicide, that's why their videos are so dark and depressing!) Don't fall into that trap!!!

Sorry to bother u guys again... I just wanna apologise if I’ve ever said anything wrong both to you guys and towards the boys... I dunno if I could hold on to life any longer... my life is miserable ... yeah... that’s right.,, I don’t even try to fix it anymore .. I can fix myself but I can’t fix anyone’s heart to loving me when they actually don’t..... Thank you too for all of the infos ... may Allah bless you guys... it’s not that I don’t believe that God has a better plan for me but I’m doing this as an effort (yeah in a stupid way) for them to actually WAKE UP and realize that they’re actually torturing me ... I’m not sure if it’ll better or worsen the situation but this is the only way I see .... My heart aches so much when reading this thread ... knowing that there are people who’re being treAted unlike humans out there .. I hope they’ll be saved and can have a better future ... Well... I’m not good at science but I wanna try to cut a lil bit deeper than usual... I wanna bleed a lot but not enough to make me die ... I’m not sure which one to cut though but I’ll make an experiment... If I could make it to the hospital... I wanna see their reaction to it... I wanna know if they blame me back or think of what they’ve done to me... If they happen to act worse than before ... I’m sorry... I don’t think I’ll ever come back again.... that’s why I’m begging for apologies now ... Pray for me, pray so that my plan will succeed... I feel bad for my wrist and to God ... but this is the only way... I hope he helps me... </3

Hold on! Are you okay? If you need someone to talk to, I’m right here! I don’t know what you’re going through. But maybe talking to someone might help. I’m not a good talker. Sometimes I find myself evading things when it gets heavy. Please, do not harm yourself. You are too precious to do that. Please do not make a rush decision. Bleeding for someone is not a justifiable act.

Don't feel sorry... I'm very sorry to know you're struggling. It could be a spiritual battle, I've had struggles this past week and I know Satan and the other dark forces around despise it when you seek God's truth. They don't want you knowing these kinds of information. I'm sure everyone in this thread is being attacked for the things we post but everyone in the Bible who did the work of God got the same kind of treatment. But look what God did for them in the end, he gave them so many blessings and promises. I know it will be the same for you. We all have moments like these, but God is there always. Always ask for help from the one above, or try to have conversation or prayer time. I know God will listen. I will pray that you will have joy and comfort, and that you will be strong in this journey of life. Peace be with you. <3

Oh my! Girl, please get help as soon as possible. Don't do anything foolish. It's not worth to torture yourself like that. Go spend some time with your loved ones. Those are the people who can actually help you. Don't listen to anymore of B!t!S because they seem to control your thoughts and feelings more than you realize. Everyone of us seem to have some sort of spiritual battle but it's up to us to stay positive and fight for our battle. Pray that God will offer you protection and wisdom. Please think carefully before you decide to slit your wrist !!!

Also, I hope you know that even if you don't know people well in this forum.. that we all care about you. Please keep that in mind. I'd be extremely sad if you hurt yourself anymore. We suffer a lot in this horrible world but I know you have a purpose. Think about all the information you learned! How much you have grown and became aware to all this evil happenings in music and more! It's absolutely amazing, and you have so much potential to help others with what you have. I know God is using you for his purpose, and you're very precious and treasured by him and us. I know you can get through this, don't doubt yourself. If you EVER need anyone to talk to we're right here, it doesn't matter what time of day or night it is, we are here for you honey!

wow

Rookie
wait nooo baby nooo...
you shouldnt think like that, you are an amazing person, you saved so many souls here, and you probably saved their entire life too, because you also saved my life, so please save your life, go talk tp everyone you think will understand the most, im sure they will help you, especially us, look at how much we all wanted to help you.

and please, Allah will not like your behaviour and thoughts, self harming is a sin, and when you die by self harming, you will be sent to hell, and you dont deserve that, please keep praying to Allah to seek for guidance,and always say "Astaghfirullah aladzim", istighfar please, you couldnt think like that, Allah loves you. Allah loves everyone of us, so please dont betray Allah, and keep praying.

hibzter

Established
Please don't hurt yourself, can you talk to me?

I hope you can talk to your friends and family and someone can give you the help you need. Life is beautiful and full of oportunities. you were chosen to live it. so please don't waste it
We really can't do much in this situation except to offer you our advice, if you need it my DMs are open

this happened last comeback too when they were having dreams about Yoon-gi saying "can you see me" but in the end the comeback was not related to that
I think streaming their MV and listening to the songs on repeat are the reasons for the dreams. Yesterday they released the comeback trailer and fans have been streaming that non stop so their subconcious mind is affected

I think the coding means secret messages. I tried to convert the numbers into text but it's hard to find and also I got creeped out! There are videos and forums of people communicating with just numbers like '' 01010011 01010100 01000001 01010010 01010100 00100000 01000111 01000001 01001101 01000101''
Please, if someone can find what those secret messages from the profiles say. May be it's something very important!
here : https://www.binarytranslator.com/ (wtf)

Delacourf

Established
what is this level thing? could be their levels in the occult?
But who is gn (level five?)
Gn is Jin. Maby this is their levels in occult, not suprising tae doesn't have any level. I remember the satanic troll who were here said if watch fake love in reverse what u always should do with mvs, you can understand he is a handler. I also remember that ranfan person said not all of them unde r mk ultra, this is the lowest position when you're weak or not worthy. Jimin can have many fixed stars or whatever but he seems like a weak one, maby he doesn't have any level cs he is mk ultra victim. This is weird. I haven't been here for so long. Actually when you stop checking out satanic themes you start to belive this is just stupid theories....

I think the coding means secret messages. I tried to convert the numbers into text but it's hard to find and also I got creeped out! There are videos and forums of people communicating with just numbers like '' 01010011 01010100 01000001 01010010 01010100 00100000 01000111 01000001 01001101 01000101''
Please, if someone can find what those secret messages from the profiles say. May be it's something very important!
Screenshot_20180810-210338_Samsung Internet.jpg
it says LEVEL FOUR?