BTS discussion thread

1shae123

Established
okay so i have this theory regarding the video about this:

yeah, completely messed up, i know...

well, im only going to share my opinions on the hand signs they are putting on the video,which are these:
View attachment 14613
View attachment 14614
about the "call me sign", i kind of doubt that it is really a call me sign, the sign looks like a devil's horn.
in this website
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/bbcsatanichandsignapologist17may10.shtml
it tells that shaka sign is also satanic,

HANG LOOSE'

At his presidential inauguration, President Obama was seen doing what is known as the "shaka" greeting, which has the thumb and little finger extended.
It is also exercised by Brazilian footballer Ronaldhinho as part of his goal scoring celebrations.
In Hawaii, where the president was born, the sign conveys affection or "aloha".
It has been adopted by the wider surfing community as a greeting meaning "hi", "cool" or "hang loose".
View attachment 14612

and also, if you look at twice's signal dance, they do the same call me or shaka sign:
View attachment 14610View attachment 14611and they put them on top of their heads, just like devil's horns.

and i found this pic on pinterest:
View attachment 14615
dont really know the true meaning of the shaka sig, and i've tried to search what yonirise is but i couldnt find it, maybe its because of my bad ability with googling, so maybe you guys could help me out?

and second is the devil's horn sign, its self explanatory, so idgaf, but he pointed at tea when he does the sign,what does that mean? could it be that he is hinting that tae is the evil and diabolical one? or maybe he is just randomly putting out his index finger without wanting to point someone out? we dont know...

so thats why you have to...

STAY TUNED TO BT$ AND THE INNOCENT BIGSHIT AND LOVABLE ARMYS SAGA

top 10 satanic animes watchmojo is shaking on their top 10 videos

okay bye its 12 am tf am i doing
wait, a large majority of those symbols are a part of the American sign language...So does that mean that every time the language is used, it's actually a satanic ritual symbol because if so...that's messed up

Cocomj

Star
it wouldn't be the first time BT-S has disturbing concepts looking like kids
Some years ago they had pictures taken by photographer Shota who was later acused of taking pedo pics

Here are the pics Shota took off BT-S:

this was another picture he took of Tae, and I think is very disturbing

And here we can see Jamal and Tae possing for Shota dressed like kids with a lollipop

Jamal and Tae pics dude wtf ;_;
(ps : pink hair + butterfly on jmn)(pink ribbon on Sga pants makes me think of the recent photoshoot )

Last edited:

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
Oh crap i should probably delete my previous post then X)
(and if that's true well i've been screwed for a long time lmao)
It’s more so your atmosphere. It’s important. Have you ever went to someone’s house or a place and felt differently whether angry or sad etc and when you left , you felt better. Sometimes it’s a spirit that’s in that atmosphere that causes it. Watching certain things or listening to certain things, having certain objects in your home invites all these things in that are attached to it. Sometimes we don’t notice anything at all.

Cocomj

Star
It’s more so your atmosphere. It’s important. Have you ever went to someone’s house or a place and felt differently whether angry or sad etc and when you left , you felt better. Sometimes it’s a spirit that’s in that atmosphere that causes it. Watching certain things or listening to certain things, having certain objects in your home invites all these things in that are attached to it. Sometimes we don’t notice anything at all.
I went to other people's house and i've never felt sad or angry
-It was either feeling scared or something was "bothering" me
and others nothing

I have listened and watched so many stuff XD (yup definitely screwed lol)
+my mom loves elves figurines and other stuff (ーー ; )
personnally i love just jp stuff but i realized i had many bad objects in my room recently so i took them away
But my grandma brought me some objects from a selling (all made in japan or china ) and there is a doll ;_;
I have them protected by holy water hopefully it will work
I can never be minimalist while im still here lol

Sorry for the rant XD
Thanks for the tips (hopefully i ain't possessed lol )(i mean we never have any activity in this house )
Ok i'll stop talking but thanks again

Hopeful

Star
it wouldn't be the first time BT-S has disturbing concepts looking like kids
Some years ago they had pictures taken by photographer Shota who was later acused of taking pedo pics

Here are the pics Shota took off BT-S:

this was another picture he took of Tae, and I think is very disturbing

And here we can see Jamal and Tae possing for Shota dressed like kids with a lollipop

Theseee are crazyyy.. I saw these for the first time...

Hopeful

Star
I think lot of fans are getting tired of the "deep" concept, especially when it's been years and they still get no answers. Everything seems too pretentions and like big-hit are trying too hard to be different and "deep" with their storyline

but of course they won't relate the theories with the occult or with the agenda people on top are trying to promote
You're right ... Nobody likes a story this long.. Or a never ending one.. It gets boring .. Poeple lose interst

Hing

Rookie
I've been getting bad feelings since the answer concept photos came out. I disliked it so much. My first response was "wow they really don't try to hide a bit, do they? This is so blatant." The next morning I immediately decided that it's time to stop stanning beeteees lol. (I deleted all their songs and uninstalled spotify right away). I found this thread this morning and I feel so bad after reading the theories about kook and his recent hair color changes. Like those doe eyes, those smiles, that innocent face of him, how can anyone do something so horrible to him :( Or maybe that face was chosen as a mean to fool people like me since the very beginning. It makes me really sad. You know that kind of sad when you got to bid a farewell to people you love (sorry for the cringe lol). But I'm grateful to find this eye opening thread. Better to throw away anything bad for my life.

Alpha&Omega

Rookie
This is how I feel 90% of the time. Especially now looking at the recent photos, it's easy to see the deadness (lack of a better word) in some of their eyes. The photo of Jimin in the L series really pulls at my heart. I don't think some of that emotion is faked in that pic. I could just be having a sentimental day, but I have doubts. The way a few of them have been more quiet than others lately makes me wonder how tired they really are.

Some of them are barely holding on, the expectation will get higher for them. When they got signed up for a big company is U.S must have been an accomplishment but all it did is bring more burden to them and that was too big to carry. I remember when they were ask how they felt on their performance on A.M.A, one of the members said that he cried while showering because he can only see the burden it will bring. They didn’t feel the benefits of it.

Last edited:

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
I went to other people's house and i've never felt sad or angry
-It was either feeling scared or something was "bothering" me
and others nothing

I have listened and watched so many stuff XD (yup definitely screwed lol)
+my mom loves elves figurines and other stuff (ーー ; )
personnally i love just jp stuff but i realized i had many bad objects in my room recently so i took them away
But my grandma brought me some objects from a selling (all made in japan or china ) and there is a doll ;_;
I have them protected by holy water hopefully it will work
I can never be minimalist while im still here lol

Sorry for the rant XD
Thanks for the tips (hopefully i ain't possessed lol )(i mean we never have any activity in this house )
Ok i'll stop talking but thanks again
If you haven’t felt anything you’re good, you will know. It’s like the goosebumps feeling. And all your senses will be on alert.