BTS discussion thread

u are surrounded by their presence:D anyways I heard that if someone saw their d0ppelganger its dangerous... o_O
if things go the way they are... i hope one eyd trend won't happen...:confused:
I saw that its popular in east asia/japan too and like its really common as "peace sign" or pose(idk?) so they definitely normalized it or if thats just the trend ...
like I've seen ppl. do it but just to show even in this :
Dis is legit true.

That "v sign" gesture, then followed by "one eye" pose are very common here. Not only thought as "a sign of peace", the "v" gesture is seen as a really friendly and cute thing to do. Dunno abt "one eye" pose, but if I weren't mistaken, a friend told me ppl do it cuz it's been popularized by le celebs.
*facepalms real hard*

this character form another planet B|T Planet, #Supernatural #Transformation
it transforms into?

this character got an interesting description:
Magic cookie with special powers. Scared of milk. #manyfaces #mini #healingpower #friends
interesting description and we know what this relates to....

this characters got #sleepy eyes #removable ears as hashtags and i forgot but it said something about MK Ult. having some removable parts or something...

owl is "M"
1531732920480.png

Last edited:
Dis is legit true.

That "v sign" gesture, then followed by "one eye" pose are very common here. Not only thought as "a sign of peace", the "v" gesture is seen as a really friendly and cute thing to do. Dunno abt "one eye" pose, but if I weren't mistaken, a friend told me ppl do it cuz it's been popularized by le celebs.
*facepalms real hard*
oh nooo... even one eyd getting popular..... the v sign really has just become mainstream rn like the horns for 'rock n roll'
ppl do it cuz it's been popularized by le celebs.
THIS---
this is not looking good... :s
hopefully its just a phase and one eyd pose in person looks ridiculous imo

Off topic but did you see how Jennie behaved? She’s 22 years old and she got scared and couldn’t stop crying bc of some basic “scary” things? Also the way she got panicked and said to someone older “hurry up hurry up hurry up!!!”
Doesn’t it look like the pink programming? (Child-like actions) :(

Argghh!!! No doubt the mv is somewhat familiar to me. I also had this kind of "addicted-state" after listened to $er3nd!pit¥ for a while ago. Unlike my sis, I couldn't put my self to sleep and would be wide awake for hours while having the song played in 2 hours loop. That's horrible.
same that song has some pretty add1cting properties idk but I listened to the loops too and seeing all the one eyd and other symbolism in the mv I was like ohhh o_Oo_O

Last edited:
Would you mind to elaborate?

I've seen those characters all the time on Line app. My friends used the bt21 stickers cuz it's free, unless you wanna get the premium ones. Even the premium ones are reasonably priced, compared to other merch b*hit sell. Idk maybe I could get one or two screenshots if u want to.
Sure thing~ disclaimer speculation...
9.jpg
So, this owl is a symbol for them... in the pic. above the owl stands for "M" (in egyptian ) which reminds of the secret group they belong or are under the influence of...
1531737018110.png

1531737069727.png
it is also hidden in the d0llar
1531737142963.png

for the co0kie, it is speculated that $ugar is one of the magicians (more powerful ones among other members) so the description in the char. is interesting
and about the body parts being taken off like the ears of the char. reminds me of something I read about MK Ult. maybe persona splitting or trauma-based effect I forgot where I read/ watched it tho....
and T@ta just his char. interesting from another planet with \/ an so they were close from the beginning and he is a hidden member as well and that the hashtags has supernatural and transformation on them and he is drawn as heart with s4turn make me think of the m0on child...

disclaimer: speculation only​
So if you do a invert of this char. name T '' '' A ''' T *
the invert of the T looks like;

1531737935946.png
1531738579324.png

the apron
1531738399036.png

1531737837601.png
emblem
1531738723084.png

and the A looks like a vect0r and there's importance in that symbol i think...
and this is just interesting cuz this char. is an @lien...

another sample of the vect0r sideways
1531738039285.png
and a video:
another vid..

NAS@ & Friends | Chevr0n / Vector Symbolism

more...

Attachments

Last edited:
Off topic but did you see how Jennie behaved? She’s 22 years old and she got scared and couldn’t stop crying bc of some basic “scary” things? Also the way she got panicked and said to someone older “hurry up hurry up hurry up!!!”
they even added the baby crying sound ...

VSTGR

Established
I just wanted to add my experiences with their catchy songs. Is it just me or does the title alone trigger the song in our head?
For example if I see the title "Fake Love" this song automatically starts playing. Usually I don't have any songs inside my head, but they do as soon as I see the title. It's really, really, really weird.

disclaimer: speculation only​
So if you do a invert of this char. name T '' '' A ''' T *
the invert of the T looks like;

View attachment 13134
View attachment 13137

and the A looks like a vect0r and there's importance in that symbol i think...
and this is just interesting cuz this char. is an @lien...

another sample of the vect0r sideways
View attachment 13135
and a video:
another vid..

NAS@ & Friends | Chevr0n / Vector Symbolism

more...
Great observations..

And there's a little # supernatural written just below Tata at the end of video clip

1shae123

Established
To be fair, that's what I look like in those stupid haunted houses as well lmao

1531742331818.png
time to check who these characters are; starting from left:

• Grim reaper? (idk who he is here)
Death, due to its prominent place in human culture, is frequently imagined as a personified force, also known as the Grim Reaper. In some mythologies, the Grim Reaper causes the victim's death by coming to collect them. In turn, people in some stories try to hold on to life by avoiding Death's visit, or by fending Death off with bribery or tricks. Other beliefs hold that the Spectre of Death is only a psychopomp, serving to sever the last ties between the soul and the body, and to guide the deceased to the afterlife, without having any control over when or how the victim dies. Death is most often personified in male form, although in certain cultures Death is perceived as female (for instance, Marzanna in Slavic mythology).
  • chucky
Charles Lee "Chucky" Ray, also known as Kayleigh McConnachie is a fictional character and the villain of the Child's Play slasher film series. Chucky is portrayed as a notorious serial killer whose spirit inhabits a "Good Guy" doll and continuously tries to transfer his soul from the doll to a human body

real -life chucky:
  • charl1e chaplin
Sir Charles Spencer Chaplin was an English comic actor, filmmaker, and composer who rose to fame in the era of silent film. Chaplin became a worldwide icon through his screen persona "the Tramp" and is considered one of the most important figures in the history of the film industry.
  • joker
The Joker is a fictional supervillain created by Bill Finger, Bob Kane, and Jerry Robinson who first appeared in the debut issue of the comic book Batman, published by DC Comics. Credit for the Joker's creation is disputed; Kane and Robinson claimed responsibility for the Joker's design, while acknowledging Finger's writing contribution

• some prisoner? (94-02-18) bday- prisoner since birth?
  • jack sparrow
Captain Jack Sparrow is a fictional character in the Pirates of the Caribbean film series. The character was created by screenwriters Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio, and is portrayed by Johnny Depp. The characterization of Sparrow is based on a combination of The Rolling Stones' guitarist Keith Richards and Looney Tunes cartoon character Pepé Le Pew.
1531743441374.png
1531743390344.png
  • vampire/dracula
Dracula is an 1897 Gothic horror novel by Irish author Bram Stoker. It introduced Count Dracula, and established many conventions of subsequent vampire fantasy.[1] The novel tells the story of Dracula's attempt to move from Transylvania to England so that he may find new blood and spread the undead curse, and of the battle between Dracula and a small group of men and a woman led by Professor Abraham Van Helsing.
1531743538316.png

Attachments