This is now your life
Strike you from the light
This is now your life
Die buried alive

This is now your life
Die buried alive

deniiiiXD

Veteran
that's why the el1tes love using artists and celebrities as puppets to promote certain agenda, especially those who are visually attractive, since more people will like, accept, and follow them.

creating a whole generation full of "open-minded and positive" people seems like the key of NW0, people nowadays are encouraged to do whatever they love, be whatever they want, be open-minded, accept lgbtq+ and p****philia for the sake of love and peace, etc. it makes religious people seem to be close minded.
This remembers me of the Antichrist's image: a guy that is so beautiful that you fall for him from the first sight; that is intelligent, good he tryes to bring peace, he can do miracles, a new Jesus.. but it's all a fake image. The devil will always try to hide his real aims behind a light and pure appearence.
The truth is that human kind doesn't accept bad when it knows it's bad, but when it believes that thing is good.

Hi
I’ve been away for a bit to reflect on myself and rest it’s the summer holidays now so I have 6 weeks to have a break before preparation for my real exams in September This means that I will no longer be able to come on this thread and I am really sad I’ve been here for about 7 months and all of you have been a source of support during the time I started my journey to give up on BT$ I have stopped listening or watching them properly too I have also lost that attachment I had with T@ê so thank you I came here because something didn’t add up about Jóñgh¥Uns passing I was mortified when I found the truth and it’s still bitter that most people believe he committed suicide but I believe the truth will come out one day I revisited his MV today and read the comments he’s gone but people still write to him I wish they knew the truth he deserved that at least My mission was to find the truth and I might have not found all of it but I found a way to stop myself climbing into a dark hole I was falling into and I found amazing, intelligent people from all over the world coming together to discuss a topic everyone is forced to be silenced about To others this may just be a thread but to me its been a wonderful experience
I wish I could personally message you all but it would be hard because some users have left and there are many of you joining all the time
I will come here for the following 6 weeks but then I’ll have to say goodbye to this thread
I hope you never stop what you’re doing and help many Fans like me Keep spreading awareness in this difficult time!!!
God bless you all
I also found its very unsettling that people believe Jonghyun committed suicide, lies in this world run too much, I am planning to do video on this as I have a youtube channel but I am still working in it and waiting to grow more before I post a video about him being murdered by the Illuminati
good luck for your exam
Hopefully this thread is going to continue and it would be great if we can meet each other one day ;)

So we have a beetees day now?

Never heard of it before:confused:

And these anchors never seen them fanboying over them or anything ..
This feels like a one big game.. Being played by media and entertainment handlers..
Beetees sure are the apple of their eyes...

View attachment 13354
lol BTS day, what? its amused me how much the illuminati is working hard to make everybody worship this group.
any way, I don't know if I am looking too much but I suspect purple color, DBSK have a song called purple line, and I have heard somewhere in the comment section before that purple is actually referring to Homosexuality not sure if thats true or not, but its a suspect that they choose purple, could be because they are promoting Gay agenda

Hopeful

Star
lol BTS day, what? its amused me how much the illuminati is working hard to make everybody worship this group.
any way, I don't know if I am looking too much but I suspect purple color, DBSK have a song called purple line, and I have heard somewhere in the comment section before that purple is actually referring to Homosexuality not sure if thats true or not, but its a suspect that they choose purple, could be because they are promoting Gay agenda
Perhaps yes..

And prince loved wearing purple and had a purple guitar too..

And a song called purple rain
images (14).jpeg
What I'm concerned for is.... the way how these poeple died...

I know him but dont follow him closely. I knew that he was acquitted from all the accusations ...but why would someone want to get rid of him?
the way the media put too much publicity then we know the Illuminati behind it
I think this is also a humiliation ritual
20160630_1467280365_70254300_1.jpg

I don't know whats their reason, but I think they wanted him out, but I still not sure if the scandal is real(They show it because they dont want him) or something completely fake

Hopeful

Star
the way the media put too much publicity then we know the Illuminati behind it
I think this is also a humiliation ritual
View attachment 13369

I don't know whats their reason, but I think they wanted him out, but I still not sure if the scandal is real(They show it because they dont want him) or something completely fake
What the scandal is about actually?

What the scandal is about actually?
The scandal is that he have some weird fetish for the toilet, and he went to salon bar which is known in South Korea for having bad reputation during his military service, and he bring some girls there in the toilet and r*pe them or harass them, he was later cleared of all accusation, but Korean still doesn't like him for going to salon bar even during his military service

Hopeful

Star
I also found its very unsettling that people believe Jonghyun committed suicide, lies in this world run too much, I am planning to do video on this as I have a youtube channel but I am still working in it and waiting to grow more before I post a video about him being murdered by the Illuminati
good luck for your exam
Hopefully this thread is going to continue and it would be great if we can meet each other one day ;)
Yeah it would be great meeting one another one day...
The scandal is that he have some weird fetish for the toilet, and he went to salon bar which is known in South Korea for having bad reputation during his military service, and he bring some girls there in the toilet and r*pe them or harass them, he was later cleared of all accusation, but Korean still doesn't like him for going to salon bar even during his military service
If he was cleared.. Then people shouldn't be hating on him anymore .. But this is how the world is nowadays .. Even if the accusations are false.. People keep on hating.. Until the person himself gets fed up of himself or his life...

Hopeful

Star
So B ts released their annual summer package

The devil horn and a shirt that says “babylon”
View attachment 13372

Butterfly tattooView attachment 13373
Babylon o_O

Magicians.. I tell tou.. They're hidden Magicians.. Especially the one wearing it has been called one by all the people giving theories here..

And that tattoo is so out of place like they had butterfly portraits in the latest episodes of run.. with the clear oath of silence.. We know V that you gave them the oath.. But maybe you just want to show them again and again.. So that your life wouldn't be in danger...

Hopeful

Star
IMG_20180722_223656.jpghere i wanted to show that when i typed horns.. The exact same hand sign appears that they throw for the devil..
So this is no I LOVE YOU hand sign

Even the android system knows it..

This for for those who still think hand signs have no meaning and they are just rock signs or i love yous.. No.. They literally mean horns and are symbols for the i11umin4tis

shilamoure

Established
View attachment 13374here i wanted to show that when i typed horns.. The exact same hand sign appears that they throw for the devil..
So this is no I LOVE YOU hand sign

Even the android system knows it..

This for for those who still think hand signs have no meaning and they are just rock signs or i love yous.. No.. They literally mean horns and are symbols for the i11umin4tis
I...have no words

Uhmm can you try “i love you”?

Lonny

Rookie
Hello guys, i'm new here and i'm so glad I found this forum.
It seriously feels good to see people who are aware of how twisted this world is. I started doing research about occult in kpop a few days ago when I tried to get into SHINee and found their song "lucifer". I was so shocked by the song and the fact that people liked the song not even caring about the content. And if you try talking about it you'll get attacked and branded as "toxic".
After watching some videos I finally stumbled upon a video on BTS and I watched it. At first I refused to admit it, eventhough i'd found blood sweat and tears weird and somehow occult. But now it all makes sense smh. I turned away from western music and all because of they are greatly involved with the illuminati. I was so naive to think it wouldn't reach asian entertainment. But after reading comments from fans who claimed they were willing to burn in hell with their idols, I had to admit something was going on and accept the fact that their success wasn't due to hardwork only.

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
lmfao
he's hated because he HATES others
he's a racist, a rapist, a p***phile, a misogynist.

he's been sued for raping a 13 year old girl, and his "modeling agency" was caught trafficking young girls.
he's hitler 2.0 and it really angers me that people have the gall to say he's a decent person and is hated because he's so "good"
fuck off.

ps. "awareness"? he separated children and traumatized them, fucking them up for life. ofc he doesnt give a fuck cause they're the immigrants that he hates. and all the hate he got is the only reason why he has reunited some of the kids with their parens. some. not all.
i wish it was you taken away from your parents as a child, or your child taken from you by this man and then come and tell me he's "aware".
Mate I am not really interested in politics. I did some research ab him but I didn't see anywhere people talking ab this kind of stuff. Maybe I got a wrong image about him idk but I understand your anger

Last edited: