BTS discussion thread

ariadial

Established
Hello guys, i'm new here and i'm so glad I found this forum.
It seriously feels good to see people who are aware of how twisted this world is. I started doing research about occult in kpop a few days ago when I tried to get into SHINee and found their song "lucifer". I was so shocked by the song and the fact that people liked the sing not even caring about the content. And if you try talking about it you'll get attacked and branded as "toxic".
After watching some videos I finally stumbled upon a video on BTS and I watched it. At first I refused to admit it, eventhough i'd found blood sweat and tears weird and somehow occult. But now it all makes sense smh. I turned away from western music and all because of they are greatly involved with the illuminati. I was so naive to think it wouldn't reach asian entertainment. But after reading comments from fans who claimed they were willing to burn in hell with their idols, I had to admit something was going on and accept the fact that their success wasn't due to hardwork only.
Welcome :D

I also found its very unsettling that people believe Jonghyun committed suicide, lies in this world run too much, I am planning to do video on this as I have a youtube channel but I am still working in it and waiting to grow more before I post a video about him being murdered by the Illuminati
good luck for your exam
Hopefully this thread is going to continue and it would be great if we can meet each other one day ;)
Yes please do, I would love to know your channel name if you do make it as I want the truth to come out I wasn’t a Shawol and I didn’t even know much about him but after his passing I was so upset I cried for days He didn’t deserve what happened to him and I couldn’t watch any of his videos because it upset me too much but hearing about him he seemed like a beautiful person it’s sad he was gone too soon but that’s our disgusting world for you
Thank you I haven’t been doing well in my exams but hopefully I will still come here for the next two months before I officially leave
I’d love to meet you too!!

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
View attachment 13364
Buried Alive

Avenged Sevenfold

Take the time just to listen
When the voices screaming are much too loud
Take a look in the distance
Try and see it all

Chances are that ya might find
That we share a common discomfort now
I feel I'm walking a fine line
Tell me only if it's real

Still I'm on my way
On and on it goes
Vacant hope to take

Hey I can't live in here for another day
Darkness has kept the light concealed
Grim as ever
Hold on to faith as I dig another grave
Meanwhile the mice endure the wheel
Real as ever
And it seems I've been buried alive

I walked the fields through the fire
Taking steps until I found solid ground
Followed dreams reaching higher
Couldn't survive the fall
Much has changed since the last time
And I feel a little less certain now
You know I jumped at the first sign
Tell me only if it's real

Memories seem to fade
On and on it goes
Wash my view away

Hey I can't live in here for another day
Darkness has kept the light concealed
Grim as ever
Hold on to faith as I dig another grave
Meanwhile the mice endure the wheel
Real as ever

And I'm chained like a slave
Trapped in the dark
Slammed all the locks
Death calls my name
And it seems I've been buried alive

Take you down now
Burn it all out
Throw you all around
Get you're fuckin' hands off me
What's it feel like?
Took the wrong route
Watch it fall apart
Now you're knockin' at the wrong gate

For you to pay the toll
A price for you alone
The only deal you'll find
I'll gladly take your soul

While it seems sick
Sober up quick
Psycho lunatic
Crushing you with hands of fate
Shame to find out when it's too late
But you're all the same
Trapped inside inferno awaits

Evil thoughts can hide
I'll help release the mind
I'll peel away the skin
Release the dark within

This is now your life
Strike you from the light
This is now your life
Die buried alive

This is now your life
Strike you from the light
This is now your life
Die buried alive

This is now your life
Die buried alive
Aww, A7X, they used to be by far my favorite band. Of course when I came out of the occult , their music along with many others who I loved like Marilyn Manson & BVB were let go of for obvious reasons. This song , A7X Nightmare & BVB Lost it All, actually have a lot of meaning for me. They were my go to songs in terms of how I felt emotionally for the longest time. A7X also has a song called Save Me, talks about how the world is vile and how they die young tonight. They write their own lyrics and quite a few songs are quite telling. They also have a video called The Stage that well kinda was blunt about who are the puppets and the puppet master.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
lmfao
he's hated because he HATES others
he's a racist, a rapist, a p***phile, a misogynist.

he's been sued for raping a 13 year old girl, and his "modeling agency" was caught trafficking young girls.
he's hitler 2.0 and it really angers me that people have the gall to say he's a decent person and is hated because he's so "good"
fuck off.

ps. "awareness"? he separated children and traumatized them, fucking them up for life. ofc he doesnt give a fuck cause they're the immigrants that he hates. and all the hate he got is the only reason why he has reunited some of the kids with their parens. some. not all.
i wish it was you taken away from your parents as a child, or your child taken from you by this man and then come and tell me he's "aware".
Wow I can understand your hate towards Trump, I'm no fan either, but to wish that someone is taken away from their parents or have their kids taken away is a bit extreme.
Now what I'm about to say is for sure gonna trigger people and I want to clarify this before going further, I AM NOT A TRUMP supporter, not by a long shot. In fact I felt that the candidates for the 2016 election was equivilant to being given a choice on how you want to die, burn or drown. Neither a good choice, both with same end results especially since the whole election stuff is just a front to give you the feeling you have a choice when you don't. It's already decided. They as in the ones actually in control choose who will push their agenda better and it's clear they need division, chaos which is exactly what they are getting. They needed the candidate that would cause the biggest reaction of violence, chaos from the opposing side to win. The US is on the brink of a civil war and MSM is pushing all the elites propaganda. Immigrants who are detained have been being seperated this way for decades but they are just now focusing on it. No one ever cared before during other presidencies, not MSM , not activist groups. Yes being seperated from your family is crappy but if you commit a crime and go to jail or prison you don't get to take your kids with you. You are seperated from them. For example, you are caught shoplifting and have your child with you, and you get arrested, they don't let you take your child no matter the age if they are a minor, they call CPS. Those immigrants who by the standards of the law, are in the US illegally, which is a crime. I honestly think it's crap to consider anyone illegal just for not getting the countries approval but that's a reality of the US that has long existed way before Trump. In terms of the pedo stuff, at least he is not on the side that is supporting p***philia and pedosexual to be legal, which was the point of the original post.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
Hello guys, i'm new here and i'm so glad I found this forum.
It seriously feels good to see people who are aware of how twisted this world is. I started doing research about occult in kpop a few days ago when I tried to get into SHINee and found their song "lucifer". I was so shocked by the song and the fact that people liked the song not even caring about the content. And if you try talking about it you'll get attacked and branded as "toxic".
After watching some videos I finally stumbled upon a video on BTS and I watched it. At first I refused to admit it, eventhough i'd found blood sweat and tears weird and somehow occult. But now it all makes sense smh. I turned away from western music and all because of they are greatly involved with the illuminati. I was so naive to think it wouldn't reach asian entertainment. But after reading comments from fans who claimed they were willing to burn in hell with their idols, I had to admit something was going on and accept the fact that their success wasn't due to hardwork only.
Hey welcome :),..

Glad you joined in..
I had these same feelings

Hopeful

Star
i made it to start where she talks about the rituals she witnessed where people wore black robes with white masks.
OMG...
She looks so horrified while explaining what she saw.. I feel so sorry and horrified ... Imagine witnessing that horrible ritual...
It's good to see she is open about that. Otherwise she would have horrible depression because of keeping it all in..

White masks and black and purple robes.. Smells like beetees

Hopeful

Star
Wow I can understand your hate towards Trump, I'm no fan either, but to wish that someone is taken away from their parents or have their kids taken away is a bit extreme.
Now what I'm about to say is for sure gonna trigger people and I want to clarify this before going further, I AM NOT A TRUMP supporter, not by a long shot. In fact I felt that the candidates for the 2016 election was equivilant to being given a choice on how you want to die, burn or drown. Neither a good choice, both with same end results especially since the whole election stuff is just a front to give you the feeling you have a choice when you don't. It's already decided. They as in the ones actually in control choose who will push their agenda better and it's clear they need division, chaos which is exactly what they are getting. They needed the candidate that would cause the biggest reaction of violence, chaos from the opposing side to win. The US is on the brink of a civil war and MSM is pushing all the elites propaganda. Immigrants who are detained have been being seperated this way for decades but they are just now focusing on it. No one ever cared before during other presidencies, not MSM , not activist groups. Yes being seperated from your family is crappy but if you commit a crime and go to jail or prison you don't get to take your kids with you. You are seperated from them. For example, you are caught shoplifting and have your child with you, and you get arrested, they don't let you take your child no matter the age if they are a minor, they call CPS. Those immigrants who by the standards of the law, are in the US illegally, which is a crime. I honestly think it's crap to consider anyone illegal just for not getting the countries approval but that's a reality of the US that has long existed way before Trump. In terms of the pedo stuff, at least he is not on the side that is supporting p***philia and pedosexual to be legal, which was the point of the original post.
I watched all the Presidential debates.. And between h1llry and trump.. Really there was no choice for the people to choose goodness for themselves .. Both sides were evil in their own ways.. Both had scandals.. But H1llrys p0desta ally gave me the most creeps ...
And i saw many comments from foreigners that time that i still remember saying how they felt sorry for Americans that they had no choice but to choose from these 2 which are both of no good in their eyes

Hopeful

Star
More butterfly tattoos from summer package

I agree. Also being chased by a black dog, flying or eating something sweet (signs of possession).

I've heard some rumors that before bbma's success last year ta3 and y00ngi were going to go solo. Ta3 had acting offers among many others and y00ng wanted do his own music. And if this is true then they really didn't expect all the success, right? But also y00ngi predicted bbma's and other things so.. idk. I also think they will be disbanding soon which is why they're putting out 5X more content than they usually would.

omg this happens to me too....

Well I think for anything related to their concept shooting, photoshoots, mv etc their director chooses their outfits (they said this in a bbma interview when asked who dresses them)... but for bon voyage, airport fashion, and during practices/rehearsal I think they dress by their own preference. A lot of airport fashion are gifts from fans and i've seen many rehearsal pics where they wear clothes gifted by fans

In the kpop thread, user Ranfan said that yooochun was in a r*pe scandal and to not believe the media because they were framing him and that he is in a lot of trouble (with el!te I suppose)
https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/entertainment/k-pop-star-park-yoochun-cleared-of-r*pe-charges-but-can-t-find-8195650

I believe this was when he was in chicago, 2017 (??)

So jin's restaurant is close to KAWS.........
_________
So some users keep saying something might happen july 27 bc its an important date and this isn't related to 0ccult stuff but thought it was an interesting connection

https://twitter.com/taurusjeons/status/1020415465456365568
_________
33 times

https://twitter.com/btschartdata/status/1020992308823625728
_________

https://twitter.com/FckYoonminD/status/1020666540688117762

https://twitter.com/jooniebloom/status/1020763425197252608

(sorry if this format is annoying its just easier to edit and post all at once)
Nice post ..
And seriously i dont want their story to continue .. It's gona lead to nothing more than what we know already know what they're in.. They're just making the brainwasheds beat around the bush along with them until they get wasted

Last edited:

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
it's not a matter of immigrants being "illegal" it's about racism. there are many people from Europe that came with visas and stay illegally after their visas expire, and no one says shit about them. because like i said, it's not about that, it's about race. but let's pretend it's about the legality... you think it's ok to do this to people? really? and is it really harsh to wish that on this person that admitted to not be into "politics"? if they're not informed yet they're defending a monster... they are obviously in a very privilaged life where they dont have to think or even be aware of these things, and I do wish they'd have experiences that would make them have compassion for other human beings.

and kids were not detained like this before, they were not "lost" like this by the thousand before, it's obvious human trafficking.

and "at least he is not supporting p***philia" .... do you not hear the news? do you not know anything about him. he is one. if he says shit to make himself look better, it's cause he's told to, to clear up his shitty image.
i've lost count of the times he's said inappropriate things about how he'd be dating his daughter if they weren't related, and that he's been saying those things since she was a child, and that he said 12 year old paris hilton was attractive, she was his daughter's friend. please make use of google and look up how he's being sued by a 13 year old for r*pe, and countless other women that he's harrassed/raped.

i'm not triggered, i'm just aware of reality. and seeing you all be blind and supporting a piece of shit is... frustrating.
You obviously did not read the part where I said I AM NOT A TRUMP SUPPORTER. Nor did you read where I said it's crap to consider anyone who doesn't get approval by the us government to be illegal. I also never said he wasn't a pedo or disgusting for how he views his own daughter or young girls. Yes things in immigration have been this way for over a decade or more you just didn't hear about it because the news didn't report it. Honestly I don't watch MSM because most of it is lies nor do I know much about Trump because I don't like him nor care to know anything about him. I was pointing out the legalities of why kids are being seperated from their parents. Just to be clear since it wasn't comprehened the first time around, I never said it was ok to do that to anyone, I said it was a crap thing to do and again I AM NOT A TRUMP SUPPORTER. Do I need to write it in giant bold letters for you to comprehend?

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
I watched all the Presidential debates.. And between h1llry and trump.. Really there was no choice for the people to choose goodness for themselves .. Both sides were evil in their own ways.. Both had scandals.. But H1llrys p0desta ally gave me the most creeps ...
And i saw many comments from foreigners that time that i still remember saying how they felt sorry for Americans that they had no choice but to choose from these 2 which are both of no good in their eyes
Exactly, like being given a choice of how you want to die. Burn or drown. Both horrific and both with the same end result. It's truly sad and crazy times we are living in and I honestly see it getting worse & worse. Like how did probably the 2 worst candidates ever even make it to even run and in the same election.

Kas

Rookie
View attachment 13374here i wanted to show that when i typed horns.. The exact same hand sign appears that they throw for the devil..
So this is no I LOVE YOU hand sign

Even the android system knows it..

This for for those who still think hand signs have no meaning and they are just rock signs or i love yous.. No.. They literally mean horns and are symbols for the i11umin4tis
There's a difference between "I love you" in sign language and "devil's horns"sign. When you say "I love you" in sign language you extend your thumb and move it away from other fingers, when you do " devil's horns sign" you place your thumb over your 3rd and 4th finger. But it's still confusing af (I suppose it's meant to be this way and yet again it's all about energy)

Hopeful

Star
There's a difference between "I love you" in sign language and "devil's horns"sign. When you say "I love you" in sign language you extend your thumb and move it away from other fingers, when you do " devil's horns sign" you place your thumb over your 3rd and 4th finger. But it's still confusing af (I suppose it's meant to be this way and yet again it's all about energy)
Still it's very much similar .. And since the emojis don't have that so the horns one is closest to it and some people still use i love you one as devil's sign all over media and song mvs.. The resemblance is still there we can't blame the thumb to be at the side or not.. It's still devil's horns.. Not love you or ROCK sign as i mentioned aboveimages (1).jpeg

Kas

Rookie
Still it's very much similar .. And since the emojis don't have that so the horns one is closest to it and some people still use i love you one as devil's sign all over media and song mvs.. The resemblance is still there we can't blame the thumb to be at the side or not.. It's still devil's horns.. Not love you or ROCK sign as i mentioned aboveView attachment 13405
that's my point, the differences are really subtle and the point of it is to confuse people to make them flash "devil's horn"sign unknowingly

1shae123

Established
it's not a matter of immigrants being "illegal" it's about racism. there are many people from Europe that came with visas and stay illegally after their visas expire, and no one says shit about them. because like i said, it's not about that, it's about race. but let's pretend it's about the legality... you think it's ok to do this to people? really? and is it really harsh to wish that on this person that admitted to not be into "politics"? if they're not informed yet they're defending a monster... they are obviously in a very privilaged life where they dont have to think or even be aware of these things, and I do wish they'd have experiences that would make them have compassion for other human beings.

and kids were not detained like this before, they were not "lost" like this by the thousand before, it's obvious human trafficking.

and "at least he is not supporting p***philia" .... do you not hear the news? do you not know anything about him. he is one. if he says shit to make himself look better, it's cause he's told to, to clear up his shitty image.
i've lost count of the times he's said inappropriate things about how he'd be dating his daughter if they weren't related, and that he's been saying those things since she was a child, and that he said 12 year old paris hilton was attractive, she was his daughter's friend. please make use of google and look up how he's being sued by a 13 year old for r*pe, and countless other women that he's harrassed/raped.

i'm not triggered, i'm just aware of reality. and seeing you all be blind and supporting a piece of shit is... frustrating.
Nobody has ever said that they support him.... they said that it doesn't matter because all these actions were pre-planned anyways. It seems that sometimes people get too lost in their own emotions to reason :/