BTS discussion thread

Dis basically my sis and one of my junior rn. $er3nd!pit¥ is like a lullaby to my sister, while also a mantra of sorts for my junior to relieve her stress.

I still can remember the time I listened to $er3nd!pit¥ for the first time. Gotta admit jamal's voice is so beautiful, yet I could feel a tinge of sadness and melancholy. Dunno maybe just me.
It's not just you
Like some sort of melancholy in the voice

that song had some mystical sound to it and maybe some other properties idk.. and its written by one eyd... and jamals voice fit it agree with the sad ambience...
also it looked like the little pr1nce setting (this char. on some other planet/look like the moon)
View attachment 13099
I remember this sentence from the little prince and i wonder if it could have a double meaning what do you guys think :
"Je serais pour toi unique au monde ,tu sera pour moi unique au monde" in english
"I will be unique/special for you in the world,You will be unique/special in the world to me" (For example T@t@ and X-0 relationship maybe ?)

shilamoure

Established
This is totally off topic and probably doesnt hold any significance lol but i just wanted to point out that rich people are TRULY BEING REPLACED!!

I came across this vid on youtube and i thought this man looks younger than before o.0? So i looked up old videos and bwoi. They are totally different persons

Posted a week ago

Interview a year ago!!

Anyone could say that he had undergone plastic surgery but these two men are different the way they act and speak.

There’s also a theory that stephen hawking may have also been replaced at some point??

Last edited:
I just wanted to add my experiences with their catchy songs. Is it just me or does the title alone trigger the song in our head?
For example if I see the title "Fake Love" this song automatically starts playing. Usually I don't have any songs inside my head, but they do as soon as I see the title. It's really, really, really weird.
Yes omg 0_o

This is totally off topic and probably doesnt hold any significance lol but i just wanted to point out that rich people are TRULY BEING REPLACED!!

I came across this vid on youtube and i thought this man looks younger than before o.0? So i looked up old videos and bwoi. They are totally different persons

Posted a week ago

Interview a year ago!!

Anyone could say that he had undergone plastic surgery but these two men are different the way they act and speak.

There’s also a theory that stephen hawking may have also been replaced at some point??

what the heck? doesn't even remotely look like the same person o_O

VSTGR

Established
Not the only one either. Since FL was everywhere, I heard bits of it. Looked it up and that lead to hours and hours of watching the videos. Now even just a word can trigger a whole chorus in my brain if I'm not careful.
I had huge problems with getting rid of the song FL. Seriously, it was really really bad. And I didn't even want to listen to it I only wanted to investigate and see if there's any symbolism in their video. But boom, I saw the title and the refrain started playing inside my head.

What's even weirder for me was trying to go to sleep at night. Right before I drift off, I usually go over a story or something I'm working on. However the month I had listened to many of their songs, that was all my brain would focus on. I'd start thinking of a plot, moving characters here or there and doing dialogue. Then all of a sudden a verse of Spring Day or whatever song would come in. I'd see the video in my mind's eye and hear the music. Took a "detox" to finally break free. It's not just BTS music either. A lot of the current music is so repetitive and done to be catchy enough to rule your brain. It really isn't like the music from like the 60s or earlier. :(

Posted a week ago

Interview a year ago!!

Btw you guys idk if it's interesting but i had kind off a dream abt them
And yeah now i believe i'm totally cursed again :/
It was wierd AF
Just putting that out there and it's fine if y'all don't give a F XD
(Cause like it only happened a few times back when i listened to their songs and it never happened again but then as i said yesterday some of us forgot to pray before analyzing the mvs and started to get the music/chorus in our heads )

Btw you guys idk if it's interesting but i had kind off a dream abt them
And yeah now i believe i'm totally cursed again :/
It was wierd AF
Just putting that out there and it's fine if y'all don't give a F XD
(Cause like it only happened a few times back when i listened to their songs and it never happened again but then as i said yesterday some of us forgot to pray before analyzing the mvs and started to get the music/chorus in our heads )
Same...I hardly have dreams of them but recently I had a dream of bts sitting in a circle position and they had a weird symbol drawn on the floor but then jimin and tae went out of the circle for no reason and then it just ended like that...I think it’s important that we all take a break from occult research from time to time cuz it’s really starting to take a toll on us...tbh sometimes I get really depressed being on this forum for too long, I just feel really weird...like I’m surrounded by negative energy...it’s very draining

s4turn
looks like an asterisk but could also be 2 Xs.
fire/ explosion
stars and look who's middle

m4ng on top of tat@ doing the X-O on top of doggo no eye and one X eye but all one eyes around

fighting over tea... and is m4ng that strong by himself... \//\/\/ creepin above

lightning

h0llywe1rd

shadow behind them the horn and this reminds me of beatle$ walking down the road

wooh... o_O

\//\/\/ on phone and above 1 eyd m4ng +t@T@

X_0 below one eyd above

T@T@....

https://www.bt21.com
on the first picture VAN not only has the X O sign, his mouth and the line between the black and white looks like an antichrist sign wtf

Same...I hardly have dreams of them but recently I had a dream of bts sitting in a circle position and they had a weird symbol drawn on the floor but then jimin and tae went out of the circle for no reason and then it just ended like that...I think it’s important that we all take a break from occult research from time to time cuz it’s really starting to take a toll on us...tbh sometimes I get really depressed being on this forum for too long, I just feel really weird...like I’m surrounded by negative energy...it’s very draining
True true
I'm thinking of taking a break again so i can focus on my language studies even more + some summer/spring cleaning lol
Ofc you can get depressed we are talking abt heavy things :/
But remember this "even if you know all of these bad things are happening as we speak,always turn to the light side of life bc if you surround yourself with negative stuff you can become negative yourself"" just don't forget it tho"(otherwise we won't be able to help them )
You had like an occult dream ? :0 :/
(Mine was so bizarre : I was randomly sitting in a street in Korea (idk why btw ) and i was drawing the scenery of the street cuz i found really pretty and then in the distance i saw a crowd but kept on drawing a bit until i saw black cars coming up then i started drawing again
But i saw the boys coming out in the distance and i gave them a stare and they saw me but a few of them got in the car (j-hope,Suga and Jin went in the car i think, the look was like ummm you look evil XD ) then idk it was kinda blurry
I think some staff ?!? Perhaps saw me draw and thought i drew them and started running at me and pushing and yelling 0_o
I yelled back at them (and i'm thinking tae calm the crowd )
The only thing i remember was that tae was trying to come near me (Jmin was just standing there looking with JayK )but i was like Heck nah and then our one eyed came to apologize and even shook my hand (i was like tf is going on in my head welp ;_;
and then i went away down another street to finish my drawing and thought : wtf is this ?!? those people are insane and then i woke up )
(I'm starting to get affected again i think so the break is a good idea )
(Ps : sorry for the long message and if the dream sounds cringy i'll delete this post XD)

Last edited:

VSTGR

Established
Same...I've been getting depressed a lot, because life for me just doesn't have a purpose anymore. I've been struggling a lot with sinning too (especially lust or fantasizing). I keep falling back nowadays and it makes me think that perhaps I'm not strong enough to be God's servant. I don't know. We live in very weird times and I just feel weird too. God bless you all, I hope everybody is strong enough to withstand these temptations.

Same...I've been getting depressed a lot, because life for me just doesn't have a purpose anymore. I've been struggling a lot with sinning too (especially lust or fantasizing). I keep falling back nowadays and it makes me think that perhaps I'm not strong enough to be God's servant. I don't know. We live in very weird times and I just feel weird too. God bless you all, I hope everybody is strong enough to withstand these temptations.
I feel the same at times/most of the time but don't say you are not strong enough to be his servant just try and seek guidance and maybe it will help a little bit :)
God bless your soul <3