BTS discussion thread

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
So the summary of the video is ENERGY ENERGY and more ENERGY...

And look how good the English of that person is.. A handler or manager whoever he is.. And now these people let RM do it.. It's kind of he was training Rm for such interviews for future and yes he has done it..

And another thing at 3:50 when the manager handler continues Rms words he looks again and again at Rm while talking about energy .. Which is a body language sign that he is hiding something behind those words or the thing is deeper than he is saying.. Sudden movement of eyes..

And thanks for sharing..
The other guy works for a movie entertainment company. I've seen several k movies from that company.

Last edited:

shilamoure

Established
Guys any of you seen the fansight pics of them today in Taipei .. What the heck are they wearing? ...
Don't judge me.. But they literally look like beggars.. Or i dont know.. I'm confused..

I have seen just 2 of them yet.. If any of you guys get the remaings members pics pls do share :D.. I can't help but think of them what would they look like :D..

Oh no h0b1 what have they turned you into...
View attachment 12131View attachment 12132

I dont get fashion sometimes. Seems as if this is how they look like after fans mobbed them at the airport and went straight to the event.
113187AF-F2CC-4F61-B75A-A83AE72C8236.jpeg1B80AFBF-D993-4B1C-88AA-0FD33D505920.jpeg

whitetable

Established
The other guy works for a movie entertainment company. I've seen several k movies from that company.
The company is subsidiaries of a chaebol company, CJ Group. It has numerous branch starting from food and food service, pharmaceutics and biotechnology, entertainment and media, and others.

And guess who is the founder of CJ Group? Yes, the first son of another chaebol in South Korea, Lee Byung Chul, the founder of Samsung.

Idk why but I always feeling suspicious every time seeing their company logo in concert posters.

Hopeful

Star
I dont get fashion sometimes. Seems as if this is how they look like after fans mobbed them at the airport and went straight to the event.
View attachment 12133View attachment 12134
OMG.. I don't know whether to laugh or cry but I'm settling for laughing..

It's like the Army ripped their clothes
I think they're protesting against what happened yesterday :D

omg, after more than a week i have finally caught up to the last page, lol. hi, i'm new :) been lurking for a while waiting for an opportunity to post but man, the pages kept beating me with their growth. this all so interesting. anyway just wanted to say hi! i came across this video of bee*t$ reacting to taemin's song on stage and just look at tea's expression as soon as, s*nmi comes on. jaykay's expression is well, understandable, lol...but it seem's as tea's in a trance or like idk what's with his face. any thoughts? starting at 2:16
Welcome!!! I agree with you I have watched his reaction too and he seems to always have this moment when he almost switches off you can see it in the late 2017 early 2018 Rüñ eps This used to happen to Jk@yyyy too

Also I have to agree with you all These fans tell us that we shouldn’t be concerned. I feel sick after looking at the airport drama with BT$ These artists have to endure more because of their extreme fans they were tired and needed some space but nooo
I was watching a reaction video to them and a girl she looked 11 but I’ll give her the benefit of doubt and assume she’s 13 at the most knew every single lyric to every song I find Korean so hard and could only sing some words in Korean and she knew literally every word the amount of time she must have spent listening to each song that has all these subliminal messages getting into her brain at such a young age honestly And fans are way more crazier

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Guys any of you seen the fansight pics of them today in Taipei .. What the heck are they wearing? ...
Don't judge me.. But they literally look like beggars.. Or i dont know.. I'm confused..

I have seen just 2 of them yet.. If any of you guys get the remaings members pics pls do share :D.. I can't help but think of them what would they look like :D..

Oh no h0b1 what have they turned you into...
View attachment 12131View attachment 12132
Young pretty ladies

Idk about you but this is very satanic to me

shilamoure

Established
and even the same person, when he is in Kpop, he become like a barby

View attachment 12115

When in Kdrama, just normal man
View attachment 12116
I think it’s cause kdramas follow a specific storyline that tries captures the interest of a vast age group so the characters have to LOOK relatable to the general public. Whereas in kpop, the artists could have different types of concepts so their style goes along with it depending on what they’re trying to promote
However, i noticed that when bt s were promoting in the US, their makeup is absolutely toned down and they didnt wear too many accessories. So i think the styles they sport also depends on the area where they’re doing the promo.

Hopeful

Star
I think it’s cause kdramas follow a specific storyline that tries captures the interest of a vast age group so the characters have to LOOK relatable to the general public. Whereas in kpop, the artists could have different types of concepts so their style goes along with it depending on what they’re trying to promote
However, i noticed that when bt s were promoting in the US, their makeup is absolutely toned down and they didnt wear too many accessories. So i think the styles they sport also depends on the area where they’re doing the promo.
Yeah but they didn't stay back on the harnesses in the states.. That is a must for them..

Hopeful

Star
Young pretty ladies

Idk about you but this is very satanic to me

S4t4nic yes.. Why not.
I heard.. Those who do black magic.. Also do a thing with their one shoe on and the other one off..
So having one sleeve and the other one torn apart is not anywhere near a decent dressing style..
Or a man's shoulders showing off.. Doesn't look appealing

Delacourf

Established
I also don't know what is the reason that men in Kdrama looks men, while men in Kpop looks women, I know its Gay agenda but why Kpop only
Because of the target audience of course. The main kpop audience are 15 -25 yr olds(easy brainwashing), dramas for all people including housewives, and old people. All that mskeup+surgery male stuff started hard after 2005, before they looked like men. So older generation 30+ like to see their beauty standart=real asian men, not this

Attachments

deniiiiXD

Veteran
S4t4nic yes.. Why not.
I heard.. Those who do black magic.. Also do a thing with their one shoe on and the other one off..
So having one sleeve and the other one torn apart is not anywhere near a decent dressing style..
Or a man's shoulders showing off.. Doesn't look appealing
That thing related to shoes is also a superstition in my country. If you walk this way someone from your family will die soon. Anyway I don't believe in this kind of things but I am wondering where this came from

Delacourf

Established
Ooh! Thanks for clarifying. They did use that hashtag #guardian #protector #vehicle for him.
And also he also seems to be the "light bringer" aka Lucifer ("light-bringer" in Latin).
View attachment 12069
View attachment 12070
View attachment 12068
Any thoughts on T`ata and relation to V`an? He seems to be with V`an most times...
Would he be 2nd in command? I ask this cuz:
Here T`ata seems to be in control of the others...

View attachment 12065
They call satan protector? wtf, how can u call the protector smbd who asks for blood sacrifice and violence?