BTS discussion thread

Secret149

Veteran
You know - if you share theories openly - it could be considered as rumors. In my country anyone could be sued for "theories" if the victim/subject consider it as defamation that bother him. You can't hide behind the word "theory" forever. "Theories" are not as harmless as you think.
About grandmas/member sacrifice - I've seen it in this exact forum, an all old/established members know what I'm talking about.
You shouldn't be concerned for boys - they chose their career/path themselves and now grown adult people/maybe way older than you - to keep the choice.
Whatever they choose in life - it's only their own business. We should mind our own business. Strangers (that maybe never ever seen them in life) shouldn't be concerned for any their choice. The don't need you anonymous ""care""/"concern". Let people live their life and take consequences whatever it is.
""All the evil things surrounding them"" - only in your eyes that could be subjective and wrong. Not in their /my eyes.

I do need to care bcuz i don't want their business that's not considered 'wrong' to affect my siblings and future kids

View attachment 12092
They're like these but I'm afraid if you Google them you'll see.. They have turned these into a child's play thing selling such toys on 4m4zon..
But it's a bitter reality .. This is a very old way to torture and control people
I'm thinking like voodoo and witch doctors...?
So they also use this in MK Ultra....

deniiiiXD

Veteran
NEW FORUM MEMBER ALERT: LUCIFERIAN PED0PHILES RUN THIS FORUM. THEY LOVE TO TARGET YOU, HARASS YOU, BULLY YOU UNTIL YOU KILL YOURSELF, AND BASICALLY DESTROY YOU AS A PERSON ONCE THEY GET DONE WITH YOU. PLEASE DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR, LEAVE AND DON’T COME BACK. YOU’RE ONLY HERE FOR SATANISTS TO ABUSE YOU BECAUSE OUR PAIN IS THEIR PLEASURE. PLEASE HEED MY WARNING. STAY AWAY FROM HERE.
wow wow where you got that info from? And welcome btw

Reactions: Lin

Secret149

Veteran
I will not leave. Sorry, you rude baby - you are not my market segment. I write my post not for you :) but for lurkers and another more open-minded (and kind of more polite) people.
What I meant by "let people live their life" - that you shouldn't hide you being anti behind ""worrying for BTS"", ""concern for BTS"" - these grown men don't need ""concern"" from anti.
I'm sick of this kind of "open minded" people. why are u even here?

Secret149

Veteran
I AM A LURKER. You say you're open minded yet you're on a conspiracy theory forum negating everyone's THEORIES while defending those boys like every other ARMY because you can't fathom anything negative being said about them and paint everyone as anti's because of it, right????

BTS doesn't need your concern either. They couldn't give 2 sh*ts about the people on this forum or you so stop looking for attention and crying about it on here and concerning yourself with conversations that have nothing to do with you.
SHOUT OUT TO THAT GIRL AT THE BACK

I found a connection with Tea's drawing of the KEY near the illuminati pyramid
1530937166032.png
From the video start at 11:35

Aerial view of Vat`can looks like a key
1530937987506.png
eqwe.jpg
Solomon's Key
Solomon's Seal
*Note: recall HOPE-SOLOMON
q.jpg

8 pointed star associated with Ishtar Babylonian God Worship

qwe.jpg
1530938024023.png
1530938067061.png
1530938085672.png

Attachments

Last edited:

shilamoure

Established
You know - if you share theories openly - it could be considered as rumors. In my country anyone could be sued for "theories" if the victim/subject consider it as defamation that bother him. You can't hide behind the word "theory" forever. "Theories" are not as harmless as you think.
About grandmas/member sacrifice - I've seen it in this exact forum, an all old/established members know what I'm talking about.
You shouldn't be concerned for boys - they chose their career/path themselves and now grown adult people/maybe way older than you - to keep the choice.
Whatever they choose in life - it's only their own business. We should mind our own business. Strangers (that maybe never ever seen them in life) shouldn't be concerned for any their choice. The don't need you anonymous ""care""/"concern". Let people live their life and take consequences whatever it is.
""All the evil things surrounding them"" - only in your eyes that could be subjective and wrong. Not in their /my eyes.
“Let people live their life..”

you might want to practise what you preach and skiddadle.

Hopeful

Star
Their diehard fandom just doesn't let them Live.. Despite the bodyguards they have.. Their diehards succeed in making their life hell..
And here we have trolls.. I think such people should go on twitter or places to protest against these fans.. . Not derail the threads that are specially made for conspiracy theories

Screenshot_2018-07-07-09-32-00-989_com.google.android.youtube.pngScreenshot_2018-07-07-09-32-41-410_com.google.android.youtube.pngi feel so bad for them..

Cocomj

Star
Found this vid and it's apparently from 2015 on yt (but it looks like it was recorded at their debut in 2013 )
Here we have one eye fly guy who doesn't talk till 1:40 min (i know he talks at 1:15 but it looks like short talk compared to what he says after )(the dude next to him is a possible "handler" theory not a fact )
Also listen to what he answers after the interviewer asks "what's a day in the life of a kpop star" like how blatant can you be !!!

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
I found a connection with Tea's drawing of the KEY near the illuminati pyramid
View attachment 12102
From the video start at 11:35

Aerial view of Vat`can looks like a key
View attachment 12108
View attachment 12106
Solomon's Key
Solomon's Seal
*Note: recall HOPE-SOLOMON
View attachment 12104

8 pointed star associated with Ishtar Babylonian God Worship

View attachment 12105
View attachment 12109
View attachment 12110
View attachment 12111
Great post...
Wow

Chic

Veteran
Found this vid and it's apparently from 2015 on yt (but it looks like it was recorded at their debut in 2013 )
Here we have one eye fly guy who doesn't talk till 1:40 min (i know he talks at 1:15 but it looks like short talk compared to what he says after )(the dude next to him is a possible "handler" theory not a fact )
Also listen to what he answers after the interviewer asks "what's a day in the life of a kpop star" like how blatant can you be !!!

Energy vampires, lol.