BTS discussion thread

tyrab

Established
Exactly.
They dislike the songs but they would stream it anyway.
Why?
Because they are "in love" , or to be more precise they have a heavy obsession over THEM(not ever their music)
Most people will deny it, most of them will pretend to be "woke better fan", and those are the worst because they don't even realize it, at least the 13yo girl that fantasize about them has a clear intent and doesn't lie to herself(and eventually will find a real life crush), but those people that deny it are extremally ridiculous.
If i like a song i listen to the song i don't spend half of my day to stream, tweet about them, waiting news, but they do it even if they don't like the song, because it's not their music the content they like, it's BTS boys.
The worst are the ones that come up with things like "I hope they are dating and having girls etcetc ^_^" just to look more "adult" and more "woke" to the fandom, but they are grottesque because if they were really adult and mature they would know that BTS(or any other idol) sex life is not ARMY's business, and the fact they "hope" and "are happy" about it it's so cringey it's incredible they are not aware of it.
Actually, most armys hated dna and didn't stream it if you looked at facebook or twitter most armys get upset since they seem to be forced to stream when they only wanted to hear it once by other armys.

tyrab

Established
Isn't DNA the most streamed one? Most ppl dislike it but they still streamed it to have views
it is im just saying lots of the fans didn't like it cause it was EDM so i meant that just cause we are their fans some won't stream cause its bts cause most fans have lives outside bts and yeah it is i guess you can say the amas hype helped views in the first 24 hours cause the general public checked it out and the rest armys just streamed.

blissfate

Veteran
Yeah it's always been a mystery but they say it's because they weren't sure if they were going to debut him but it still doesn't add up imo. Jimin was on the verge of being cut several times even the day before they debuted yet he still participated in the vlogs, etc so why wouldn't Taehyung.

As for him him being a potential handler or lurer (maybe both), I've always found it odd whenever JK mentions how it was him who broke him out of shyness. He's revealed that it was Taehyung who made him undress completely because he was so shy to get naked in front of them that he would wait until everyone was sleeping to shower. That sounds like grooming behavior imo. I don't know of many people, especially in a country as conservative as Korea, where you undress your coworkers for fun unless there's some ulterior motives. J-Hope also mentioned the first he ever met V he was in his boxers and J-Hope was embarrassed that he seen him like that so it seems like it's not so normal. Taehyung even mentioned trying to wait up for JK to get back to the dorms the first night because he wanted to "get to know him" better because he barely spoke during their first meeting but he fell asleep.

People can say it's because Taehyung's a free spirit/friendly, but I've always found all that information straight up weird especially considering they were all practically strangers. If they had been close friends, I wouldn't find it odd. But who knows, maybe it was all harmless. Just my thoughts I could be reaching.
Taehyung seems shady if you ask me, but not as shady as some of the other members

MochiAmour

Established
With at "get to know him better" part can be taken in a lot of ways so I'm just gonna take it lets talk about ourselves kind of way over the way I think you're leaning too cause remember Jungkook was only 15 when they debuted and Tae was 16.
I'm not leaning sexually if that's what you think I'm implying. It was an actual quote that Taehyung used when describing the encounter hence the quotations.

And although they were both minors, it's a well-known tactic that children are used to lurer others regardless of the context.

blissfate

Veteran
I'm not leaning sexually if that's what you think I'm implying. It was an actual quote that Taehyung used when describing the encounter hence the quotations.

And although they were both minors, it's a well-known tactic that children are used to lurer others regardless of the context.
Ah so you think taehyung was used to help brainwash jk?
would explain why they're so close.. they probably don't even stop to question why things are done a certain way.. probably told from this company to just accept whats happening and not to question things

Scaring these people into thinking if they don't do things a certain way they get punished... I'm not quite sure thats even living

Chic

Veteran
Idk, I'm one to say I hope they are dating. Only cos ARMY need a wakeup call to realize BTS are just as human as anyone else and they can/will date.

The infatuation needs to stop. This is why singers release trash music: it's because fans dont demand more from them. They coddle them and accept whatever trash they're given.

tyrab

Established
would explain why they're so close.. they probably don't even stop to question why things are done a certain way.. probably told from this company to just accept whats happening and not to question things

Scaring these people into thinking if they don't do things a certain way they get punished... I'm not quite sure thats even living
Jungkook did say that the members did teach him everything he knows and they basically raised him and that he never really grew up once he started training.

blissfate

Veteran
Idk, I'm one to say I hope they are dating. Only cos ARMY need a wakeup call to realize BTS are just as human as anyone else and they can/will date.

The infatuation needs to stop. This is why singers release trash music: it's because fans dont demand more from them. They coddle them and accept whatever trash they're given.
I feel like if they do ever date or get married it won't be released to the public if they're still singers...

and right now if im looking into the future.. i'm not so sure if i still see them being artists

tyrab

Established

Well I'm an ARMY, and I'm not some obsessed fan i just like their music cause i relate to most of the lyrics like most fans I don't worship them they are just normal people who just happen to sing and be rich I also don't care if they date cause they are humans too I guess you see the obsessed crazy fans more than the sane ones I guess, but not all fans are like that.

blissfate

Veteran
Jungkook did say that the members did teach him everything he knows and they basically raised him and that he never really grew up once he started training.
Definitely sounds like taehyung is a big factor in this brainwash..
Might be why he might have a somewhat eerie vibe all of a sudden.
He might've turned to the occult illuminati stuff once he lost people close to him.. Maybe he just got used to the feeling of sacrifices after a while, and might now be taking an interest in something deeper and darker

I just find it strange how attached they are to eachother... but then again thats another karmic relationship factor as well
Can't really say for myself whats real and whats not

blissfate

Veteran
Kinda off topic,
But i've taken an interest in meditation for a few days and I enjoy spirituality quite a lot (The good kind of spirituality ofc)
So anyway, if i get to the point where i've practiced quite enough I might actually be able to open my third-eye

and this is a big deal because if i do open it I can post on here what directly i'm hearing from their songs under the lyrics and I can tell you what exactly they're hiding under the lyrics (the ones that have hidden eng messages)...

So look forward to that lol as I will also

Chic

Veteran
Kinda off topic,
But i've taken an interest in meditation for a few days and I enjoy spirituality quite a lot (The good kind of spirituality ofc)
So anyway, if i get to the point where i've practiced quite enough I might actually be able to open my third-eye

and this is a big deal because if i do open it I can post on here what directly i'm hearing from their songs under the lyrics and I can tell you what exactly they're hiding under the lyrics (the ones that have hidden eng messages)...

So look forward to that lol as I will also
Can you do it that quickly? I know some sources say it takes years to open. What do you say?

MochiAmour

Established

It's a possibility in my opinion. He was a farm boy who's family wasn't well off from what he's implied. Whether that's true or not or if that's just an image he's created we don't know for certain. Children are often sold into the business from their families either because there's hopes they will be financially taken care of if they suceed in the business or whether they're a sacrifice because of an elite family background.

He would be a victim no matter which way it goes though since he was still potentially abused no matter the situation.