BTS discussion thread

View attachment 10591
V is never leaving his left wrist red string.. Is he...?! There must be something about it.. that he wears it often

R*m seems to like red strings too he wore on his neck (I can't find the picture but I posted it here before).
If Cl1nton is wearing it i don't think its good. Must be some !lluminati members sign of allegiance:

This clothes seems like the colours and design of the bl00ds and cr1ps gang. If he's wearing blue must be cr1ps
8646697.png
and Also Sugar is seen doing some gang signs a lot in the us before:
Looks like he's doing the b.k gang sign
'blood killa'
or the killa one and he's wearing blue here too with a sword on a red heart
he seems to like crips gang?
Unknown.jpgad.jpgb0c524ae65824eff1db606d0edd11343.1000x750x1.jpg

Crips.jpg
Idk if these street gangs related to the !lluminati but I just remember 2pac and b!ggie (both killed by drive by shootings) they have a show on netfl!x now
The Crips, also known as Original Crip Homies (OCH), are a gang based in the coastal regions of Southern California. They were founded in Los Angeles, California in 1969 mainly by Raymond Washington and Stanley Williams. Once a single alliance between two autonomous gangs, they are now a loosely connected network of individual "sets", often engaged in open warfare with one another. Its members traditionally wear blue clothing, a practice that has waned somewhat due to police crackdowns specifically targeting gang members. Historically, members have been primarily of African-American heritage.
The Crips are one of the largest and most violent associations of street gangs in the United States.[1] With an estimated 30,000 to 35,000 members in 2008,[2] they have been involved in murders, robberies and drug dealing, among other crimes.
Crips have a long and bitter rivalry with the Bloods.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crips
The Bloods, also known as (OBF) Original Blood Family, are a primarily African-American street gang founded in Los Angeles, California. The gang is widely known for its rivalry with the Crips. They are identified by the red color worn by their members and by particular gang symbols, including distinctive hand signs.

The Bloods comprise various sub-groups known as "sets" between which significant differences exist such as colors, clothing, and operations, and political ideas which may be in open conflict with each other. Since their creation, the Bloods gangs have branched out throughout the United States.
i found this

Last edited:

Chic

Veteran
This clothes seems like the colours and design of the bl00ds and cr1ps gang. If he's wearing blue must be cr1ps
View attachment 10609
and Also Sugar is seen doing some gang signs a lot in the us before:
Looks like he's doing the b.k gang sign
'blood killa'
or the killa one and he's wearing blue here too with a sword on a red heart
he seems to like crips gang?
View attachment 10610View attachment 10614View attachment 10615

View attachment 10611
Idk if these street gangs related to the !lluminati but I just remember 2pac and b!ggie (both killed by drive by shootings) they have a show on netfl!x now
i found this

NJ has worn the blue and the red shirt. I've seen him wear that brand's shirts often in the blue. In the last vlive without J1n, TH had on a red one and NJ complimented him on it out the blue (no pun, lol).

YG has no clue what he's doing when he throws up that sign, lol. My bet is that he's emulating something he's seen before or perhaps it has another allegiance meaning.

Diamond

Rookie
I just watched one of BT$ new live performance and I noticed something weird. V is litteraly throwing the devil horn hand sign in every second of the performance. He also looks possesd. Look at some of the screens I took below:

https://gyazo.com/bdf053554146dfdd0281d0b0b8ca01db
https://gyazo.com/06d5eff008f9246c99f8fa2fae37ef5a

https://gyazo.com/3d8b7d07c736be85f55aa96e80f8e66f

https://gyazo.com/796c2e7c24d4251915cc00a7b7057732

Why would you do it alone when you can do the devil handsign together? Right?!

Jandi.Konata

Rookie
True.

Then what would be the purpose of losing so much weight I wonder...(unless he was forced). He seemed healthy for their Festa party. There was no need to lose that much. He didn't look chubby-just healthy.
Konnichi wa everyone! I am a long time lurker and felt the need to come out of the cyber corner to introduce myself. I am a somewhat timid person. Just to give you an example, when I first started to play WoW several years ago, I was so darn shy that when a NPC talked to me, I ran off really scared and sweating not realizing that it was not a real person. *facepalm*

Anyway, I have never been into k-pop with the exception of Sad promise remix from Davichi and Ashily with the BoF "lucky." I didn't care for the rest of the BOF soundtrack because it was too poppy for me. I listened mostly indie music like Adult Child and Nell (they made a video "Good Night" where I learned that most SK prefer k-pop over k-indie) and some music from Anime such as Ikimono Gakari and some other j-indie/rock.

The first time I heard about the guys was from a VC article about BS&T on the heavy symbolism in their video. After reading the article, I didn't care for them until I read an article last year that the guys were coming to the States. I was curious and watched them perform in Ellen and that Kimmel guy. I was drawn into their choreography since I love to dance and the music from Mic Drop wasn't too poppy. It took me a while to get into DNA since I would only listen to Mic Drop.

Then, I started to watch RUN episodes and I was completely hooked due to their "personalities." I found myself listening to their music most of the time even DNA. I don't consider myself ARMY but I couldn't get enough of laughing at their antics and dancing up a storm. I had completely forgotten that VC did an article on BS&T so when I saw that video, I thought, Wait a min! That looks so familiar!" I went to look for the article but it was gone. I know some users here mentioned that they tried to look for it but it was deleted.

I learned a lot about how the Kpop industry works and it saddens me that it has a perfect illusion about being rich and famous. I wonder if j*hope regrets coming back and now he is trapped. About r*m, i know some ppl mentioned that he was such a nice person and smiling at his fans. That is the thing about satanists. Roger Morneau had stated how he was invited to a Satanic church and expected people to be all goth. To his amazement, the satanists were clean cut people that were lawyers, doctors, business people, judges, etc. Satanists people also tends to be "nice" ppl that cares about the world. Look at Gates and other billionaires. Some ppl praise him for donating $$$ to help mankind and respect him not realizing that there is a sinister reason why he is doing it. EG. Polio vaccines in India and other countries. R*m and others are putting up a facade of being nice people.

Just wanted to mention that I find it odd that Tae lost so much weight in a short amt of time. I recall in a video that he stated that he was happy that he had gained weight. I remember thinking it was strange since mgmt monitor their diet. Then, Hopeful mentioned that the bandages could be due to lipo. So, could it be perhaps a method of torture by allowing him to eat a lot and then force him into starving and getting a lipo? If that is true, how wicked! The other members must know about it and were prob keeping an eye on him in case he fainted or something. He is prob drinking water because the painkillers are making him thirsty? That is pretty sad. Sorry for the long post.

NJ has worn the blue and the red shirt. I've seen him wear that brand's shirts often in the blue. In the last vlive without J1n, TH had on a red one and NJ complimented him on it out the blue (no pun, lol).

YG has no clue what he's doing when he throws up that sign, lol. My bet is that he's emulating something he's seen before or perhaps it has another allegiance meaning.
If he is wearing it (blue) and doing those hands signs similar to gang signs in those parts (if the gangs still do those shooting things) he is putting himself in some heat there. Idk if he doesn't know what it means the rap culture has a lot to do with gangs and he seems to relate to that culture with his liking of rap...

But yeah I agree idk, if they follow us gangs in sk... but the blue and red and that design tho remind me and R*M like rap too maybe they know it... but maybe they're just also following some hiphop style they saw. possible.
these gangs are involved in murders and violence culture so if they support it....

These looks like bl00ds yeah idk maybe they're not part of it and just like the design if they wore both colours and trying to emulate what they saw probably in hiphop somewhere
hqdefault.jpg
32850113_428298190908915_681090012514615296_n.jpg
!lluminati vee pyramid over eye and red bandana
DPkOPb6UEAAibp_.jpgb959c03ebd1aba778720618d97184a77.jpg4e12f42b1d31ee8c3c0dfd24b3241241--bloods-gang-gangsters.jpg7c335b01e2c2716525575ca2a8fbb5a7--blood.jpg

Attachments

Konnichi wa everyone! I am a long time lurker and felt the need to come out of the cyber corner to introduce myself. I am a somewhat timid person. Just to give you an example, when I first started to play WoW several years ago, I was so darn shy that when a NPC talked to me, I ran off really scared and sweating not realizing that it was not a real person. *facepalm*

Anyway, I have never been into k-pop with the exception of Sad promise remix from Davichi and Ashily with the BoF "lucky." I didn't care for the rest of the BOF soundtrack because it was too poppy for me. I listened mostly indie music like Adult Child and Nell (they made a video "Good Night" where I learned that most SK prefer k-pop over k-indie) and some music from Anime such as Ikimono Gakari and some other j-indie/rock.

The first time I heard about the guys was from a VC article about BS&T on the heavy symbolism in their video. After reading the article, I didn't care for them until I read an article last year that the guys were coming to the States. I was curious and watched them perform in Ellen and that Kimmel guy. I was drawn into their choreography since I love to dance and the music from Mic Drop wasn't too poppy. It took me a while to get into DNA since I would only listen to Mic Drop.

Then, I started to watch RUN episodes and I was completely hooked due to their "personalities." I found myself listening to their music most of the time even DNA. I don't consider myself ARMY but I couldn't get enough of laughing at their antics and dancing up a storm. I had completely forgotten that VC did an article on BS&T so when I saw that video, I thought, Wait a min! That looks so familiar!" I went to look for the article but it was gone. I know some users here mentioned that they tried to look for it but it was deleted.

I learned a lot about how the Kpop industry works and it saddens me that it has a perfect illusion about being rich and famous. I wonder if j*hope regrets coming back and now he is trapped. About r*m, i know some ppl mentioned that he was such a nice person and smiling at his fans. That is the thing about satanists. Roger Morneau had stated how he was invited to a Satanic church and expected people to be all goth. To his amazement, the satanists were clean cut people that were lawyers, doctors, business people, judges, etc. Satanists people also tends to be "nice" ppl that cares about the world. Look at Gates and other billionaires. Some ppl praise him for donating $$$ to help mankind and respect him not realizing that there is a sinister reason why he is doing it. EG. Polio vaccines in India and other countries. R*m and others are putting up a facade of being nice people.

Just wanted to mention that I find it odd that Tae lost so much weight in a short amt of time. I recall in a video that he stated that he was happy that he had gained weight. I remember thinking it was strange since mgmt monitor their diet. Then, Hopeful mentioned that the bandages could be due to lipo. So, could it be perhaps a method of torture by allowing him to eat a lot and then force him into starving and getting a lipo? If that is true, how wicked! The other members must know about it and were prob keeping an eye on him in case he fainted or something. He is prob drinking water because the painkillers are making him thirsty? That is pretty sad. Sorry for the long post.
Welcome, Oh bless you I’m really shy in real life too so I can relate I hope you open up here and I’m excited to see what you share with us
satanists are walking amongst us I always got weird and fake vibes from RM I dismissed them whilst I was a fan but I did still get them
About V yh he doesn’t look good at all I think he rebelled against them and they punished him bless I’m shocked that he deteriorated in weight so badly in 9 days I’m a skinny person and just about average weight for my age and I was fasting for 30 days and lost weight but to lose that much in 9 days has to have other connections surely
I still wonder why they never showed him at debut time and the fact that he had dark blonde hair at debut when everyone else had black he’s the odd one out for sure and now it seems like Jin is joining him I’m really worried about them

Last edited:
I just watched one of BT$ new live performance and I noticed something weird. V is litteraly throwing the devil horn hand sign in every second of the performance. He also looks possesd. Look at some of the screens I took below:

https://gyazo.com/bdf053554146dfdd0281d0b0b8ca01db
https://gyazo.com/06d5eff008f9246c99f8fa2fae37ef5a

https://gyazo.com/3d8b7d07c736be85f55aa96e80f8e66f

https://gyazo.com/796c2e7c24d4251915cc00a7b7057732

They are totally praising their overlord the evil pan man.
And my goodness he does the 6 sign over the eye so confidently and all the horns sign.
I didn't watch the perf. but I'm gonna take your word for it he probably was possessed or he probably has no control he has to please the pan man for success.
Or might be he just accepted his fate being in the
!lluminaughty (well they're not 'naughty maybe more like pure evil)

Last edited:

Welcome :) Don't be shy we don't bite
maybe he does?
one eye and v sign R*m

51a5argXYXL._SY355_.jpg
images.jpg
I agree they are good at making a facade. All these billionaires (b1llgates, rothschild, rockefeller, world leaders like q*ueen etc.) and R*M and the bT$ members really act care-free in the run eps. I can't help laugh too but in their Mvs/perfs there are occult subliminal messages present and they blatantly do all these signs. They want to keep this facade to attract people knowing that
if they show the satanic side, majority people will be turned off and hate them
. They are master manipulators (h1tler, politicians, entertainers etc.).

About Vee, idk behind the scenes but definitely if they are in the el1te occult it may be part of their torture and other members also had a lot issue with weight probably management pressure to be a certain weight and look a certain way.

Delacourf

Established
If he is wearing it (blue) and doing those hands signs similar to gang signs in those parts (if the gangs still do those shooting things) he is putting himself in some heat there. Idk if he doesn't know what it means the rap culture has a lot to do with gangs and he seems to relate to that culture with his liking of rap...
But yeah I agree idk, if they follow us gangs in sk... but the blue and red and that design tho remind me and R*M like rap too maybe they know it... but maybe they're just also following some hiphop style they saw. possible.
these gangs are involved in murders and violence culture so if they support it....
These looks like bl00ds yeah idk maybe they're not part of it and just like the design if they wore both colours and trying to emulate what they saw probably in hiphop somewhere
View attachment 10624
View attachment 10617
!lluminati vee pyramid over eye and red bandana
View attachment 10618View attachment 10620View attachment 10622View attachment 10625
Or maby the colours mean occult rang. I know when you get higher step in their stupid satanic community you start to wear one colour or certain combination of colours much more often them others showing your rang. Maby blue and red are telling his position in occult right now for "watchers", so they understand who should get more respect.

Diamond

Rookie
They are totally praising their overlord the evil pan man.
And my goodness he does the 6 sign over the eye so confidently and all the horns sign.
I didn't watch the perf. but I'm gonna take your word for it he probably was possessed or he probably has no control he has to please the pan man for success.
Or might be he just accepted his fate being in the
!lluminaughty (well they're not 'naughty maybe more like pure evil)
Yeh you should def check it out. When I watch their performances, music MV I turn the music off. It helps me to not get indoctrinated by their magic spells and it also helps to find more subliminal messages since your brain can concentrate better!

All the members of BT$ look so weird now. I can even feel the evil energy they radiate in their performances. There is nothing left of their innocents. It's so sad.

Diamond

Rookie

Heey Welcome! It's always nice to see some new members on this forum that are active and contribute to the discussion.
Hopefully we can learn from each other. I also liked to read your introduction I bet it took a lot of time to write all of that.

I laughed at the part where you talked about NPC talking to you. You sound so cute hahaha :p

You're totally right about satanist being people just like you and me. It's just like some serial killers....they look like models but behind doors they act like beasts. We should never judge a book by its cover right?

And I also noticed that V lost quite some weight. The race to being the thinnest is really sickening in the KPOP industry. It portrays a fake illusion that doesn't represent the reality.

WELCOME! ^^

Or maby the colours mean occult rang. I know when you get higher step in their stupid satanic community you start to wear one colour or certain combination of colours much more often them others showing your rang. Maby blue and red are telling his position in occult right now for "watchers", so they understand who should get more respect.
JayK must have moved up in the occult then this red hair & black harness clothing. And the elite love red/black.
https://jeonprince.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F175208453635
21331.jpg25e678ca480a5ec6ed0573f92844e4e2--red-coats-queen-elizabeth-ii.jpg1231231.jpg3123123.jpg12312312.jpg106950564.jpg

Yeh you should def check it out. When I watch their performances, music MV I turn the music off. It helps me to not get indoctrinated by their magic spells and it also helps to find more subliminal messages since your brain can concentrate better!

All the members of BT$ look so weird now. I can even feel the evil energy they radiate in their performances. There is nothing left of their innocents. It's so sad.
They are masters at playing and looking innocent
1.png
Playing /acting cute/innocent
https://starry-eyed-mochi.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F175174208022
Vee throwing the water
https://paradise-in-a-chaotic-world.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F175183377581
----
Vee does look like he lost weight here.
See his prominent collar bone and his thin figure
qeqwe.jpg
https://onmykneesforbangtan.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F175216379270

Attachments

Last edited:
Look people noticing about the b1g heat & BT$ how they look
1.jpg
qqqq.gif
Some comments:
B*h is really craving for money and fame, but it's still better than big3.
You right xdddd jungkook was slow and he talks like uffff plsss end this xdddd
please, if u can, say it all, we will listen to it dearly, and we will trust u, dont worry for what the others are gonna say about, just say it all no matter what, express yourself
The whole vibe of the performance rubbed me the wrong way... I thought I was imagining stuff but then the teen awards congratulations vid came up and..Idk the reason but you are right they don't enjoy it anymore .
The last performance?? Every single one of them were freaking pissed because the whole show was a disaster. N*J had to rush of the stage just to grab a mic for H0bi's bit in airplane plus other stuff. R*M even said it on Twitter. That's why they looked pissed. Don't over analyse you'll just stress yourself.
I thought it was only me feeling bad when I watched their lotte concert. It summed up everything the boys must be feeling right now.
The whole concert was a shit show. That isn’t b1g hits fault??? Big hit has a lot of flaws but they are leaps and bound better than other companies.
She's not talking only about that show, we know that it wasn't shitty only with bts, she's talking about everything that has been happenig since the begging of this year and mainly about the bad managment that b*h is having with this new comeback, there are a lot of people talking about it, just search and you all will see how bad things are going, and it just tends to get worse with the IPO
The whole show was a mess. Lotte effed up really bad. N*J even said it on Twitter. Don't worry.
the last performance was done in a place that disrespected other idols like BP and it was a completely mess, maybe that's why they didn't enjoy it and not because they don't want to do it anymore.
B**H is a shitty company bro
that's the price of fame... will they sell their souls for fame and money or will they realize this and stop?
123123.jpg
111.jpg
I hope this fandom will notice what is happening with the boys before it’s to late & that can’t be fixed

A facade

https://taeaini.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F175204931298

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
I didn't watch the performance but judging by the pictures and videos posted here they are looking strange. You have to wonder with all this success and popularity why some of them are always looking miserable

He may be the magician. The red string is for Kabbalah, it’s Jewish mysticism.
yeah I think the same, he might be one of the three magicians (if that theory is true)