BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
From all the yesterday's post i have come to a small little theory of my own...
J1min being the p3rvy brat.. Isn't allowed to have a room to himself.. Like all the others.. If he had a room the company would always be afraid to whom he talks to at nights or call or what he does alone.. There company is scared to get into scandals...

So they had to keep a guardian on him.. To which h0bi was assigned and he had to agree with living with him... And we know how V and j1m get suddenly scared when h0bi gives them a death glare.. Means he can keep them under control ...

saintroserosalia

Established
From all the yesterday's post i have come to a small little theory of my own...
J1min being the p3rvy brat.. Isn't allowed to have a room to himself.. Like all the others.. If he had a room the company would always be afraid to whom he talks to at nights or call or what he does alone.. There company is scared to get into scandals...

So they had to keep a guardian on him.. To which h0bi was assigned and he had to agree with living with him... And we know how V and j1m get suddenly scared when h0bi gives them a death glare.. Means he can keep them under control ...
Suddenly I was reminded of this clip:

Edit: I remember that scene, lols; HS looked so done with them 'laughing' and 'playing'.

Chic

Veteran
Suddenly I was reminded of this clip:

Edit: I remember that scene, lols; HS looked so done with them 'laughing' and 'playing'.

It does not sound like what commenters are desperately making it out to be lol.

I did hear a whisper though right before Tae says he has to go. I guess they're not really alone when they do these vlives when it appears that they are.

Hopeful

Star
It does not sound like what commenters are desperately making it out to be lol.

I did hear a whisper though right before Tae says he has to go. I guess they're not really alone when they do these vlives when it appears that they are.
Yeah.. The company would never leave them alone anyways.. They are under strict observations...
Sl4ve contracts.. And that is true.. They can't speak infront of their managers ... And there must be people other than the managers surrounding them 24/7...
And there new dorms have a strict security too... And they made a contract with that place...
That contract must have included things like keeping an eye on the guys and extra security ... Because these 7 are like money making machines or the Koh i n00r for their company :D

Anonymous

Rookie
Sometimes it makes me think..Is he truly smiling?
Personally, I think V is good enough in keeping/hiding his feelings but not at pretending. Since I was kinda like him so I could somewhat get him. Many people failed to read me or saying I was hard to read or they dont understand what do I feels most of the time. While Suga I think is the opposite of Tae. He may not good at hiding his feelings but hes good at pretending.

Hopeful

Star
I found a quote from the Cather in the Rye in Run Japanese MV. Idk if it has any significance but it might give a clue for something else later on :confused:

“The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.”

View attachment 10578View attachment 10579
Oooh nice catch...
Now we have to wait whos the mature one and who's the immature one..
It's a battle between the 2 :D.. (j1n and V)

Vee took the photo so maybe he asked cookie to do his signature pose.
Handler ?
V a handler, as much as I don’t want to believe it it could be true
Sorry I still don’t understand some of them are magicians right so they have a higher rank than the others and and are more into it why, were they chosen or is it because they wanted to
So the magicians do all the evil magic but are still controlled I’m so confused lol
Ik I Talk a lot about T@e but it’s because I’m so confused about him he seems to hate his current life but many of you think he’s the third magician along with N@mjn and Sug@

Last edited:

VioletRian

Rookie
What is your opinion about islam and quaran? Is it absolutely false ? I dont know much about it bu t the fact that man can have several wives is weird
As a muslim,actually I can say that the topic is complicated. In the holy book of Quran,it is said that men can have up to 4 wives under CERTAIN circumstances,which are: if you can be perfectly equal at treating them,if the woman has no place to go,when the other women granted you permission... etc. But,the Quran also says this: You are a human,you are incapable of doing any of these,so you shall stay with one wife. The muslim men and other religions however,take this as the way they want to see and know. So the multiple wife thing exist but also kind of forbidden since you cannot fulfill the necessary circumstances.
Also about the Bible,Muslims believes that it is changed as well. We believe that on the original Bible,the arrival of our prophet Muhammad (may be peace upon HIM) was already foretold and christians are told to believe in Islam and our prophet. A little fun fact: When our prophet was a kid, no one knew that he was the promised prophet. One of the Christian fathers (or preachers? I do not know the exact word for the religious leaders of christianism,sorry about that,no disrespect was intended) saw our prophet and gave the news that he was the long awaited prophet and the religion he will be bringing is the ultimate and the last heavenly religion. He was also the fırst believer of our prophet. So,the words of that user on Islam might be true,because we believe that our holy book Quran had never nor will be on future change in any ways,we believe that the book is protected by God. But,about the wife of prophet,I have never heard that a 9 year old was the wife of our prophet,it is absolutely unacceptable!

Hopeful

Star
Where must b4ngtans be heading to... It's a really private trip...
Some rich man woman hired them for a day or two in dubai or some island... For a private time and concert? :D.. Just kidding..

But armys are saying this.. And why are they so naive.. When it comes to being a celebrity there's no trip as private trip...
People are probably being paid to keep track of them...

Apart from this is a TaeKook fanmade analysis vid, what do u guys think bout Taehyung? He does seem off at the concert.
I watched all the fan cams for him at the concert and you are right I realised in the “happier” songs like Anpanman he’s very smiley and everything
The most interesting cam was the spring day one he looked really upset I have to agree that he has an emotional attachment to the song
All in all he looks drained I wish they could have a proper long break he’s also gone so skinny