BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
They sing worse than Britney Spears and Selena Gomez who are considered the "worst" in western countries and get mocked endlessly for being talentless while Hyb3 idols are sheltered and considered "better" than other company idols because of "charts" and "numbers" then Koreans cry about being ignored by western music critics when this is the best way have to offer?
Koreans need not really mind these "western critics" because they also have excellent singers like...

Kyuhyun

Ailee

Sistar ( Soyou and Hyolyn )

Leehi and Henry

And many more...

https://youtu.be/vZKkjmAHYXY?si=wJLbK9CIUrMkvxC5

arhur12

Star
Yep...like the EXO men are really great singers...
(and others in this video compilation...)

But SM has a bigger problem than Hybe because their idols don't make their own songs. The company buys songs from western artists and adds Korean lyrics on top which makes their idols not more than glorified cover artists because a lot of times SM doesn't change one thing in the demo.

Like these

I can hardly consider these people "artists" when they don't add anything to the original demo except their voices. Britney Spears was mocked for doing this too and she still had more writing and producing credits than half Kpop idols.

lal golapi

Rookie
If anyone got hurt I'm sorry but people acting as if they said pure words about them from beginning. This thread called them gays, cult, rituals, clones, lovers, prostitutes, durgiees, playboys, evil, slaves, mk victims,what not don't u think they wont get hurt by this. Don't you remember law when u called them these. Don't preach good words now when u said these in past.
Rather than suing, it seems taking inspiration from here has been far more profitable for them.
Edit: The "them" is bts and hybe, not the posters @arhur12

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
His album was removed from banner. Either they are doing wantedly or it should be new way of marketing.

If anyone got hurt I'm sorry but people acting as if they said pure words about them from beginning. This thread called them gays, cult, rituals, clones, lovers, prostitutes, durgiees, playboys, evil, slaves, mk victims,what not don't u think they wont get hurt by this. Don't you remember law when u called them these. Don't preach good words now when u said these in past.
Since @lal golapi replied to this now I want to say I don't agree with VC's idea of satanism in Kpop. I don't think these idols literally sign contracts with the devil and do demonic rituals behind the scenes. I don't believe Satan is so dumb he will do all the things people on these forums talk about. I believe Satan is a trickster and what he does is trick these idols who have large fan followings to manipulate their fans so they waste their lives on Kpop and forget God. They don't have to do rituals or call upon the spirits of fire, water or use gematria, astrology tarot to put spells on people even though some probably do use those things. Scientifically it has become possible to emotionally manipulate people into becoming literal slaves or worshippers of popular celebrities and we see that not just in Kpop but in every fandom whether it is sports fandom, Kpop fandom or political fandoms. So, really idols don't have to be part of some "elite" system trying to ruin the world. The "elites" are just a fancy term for capitalists who own most of the wealth and power in this world and want to control the rest 99% like you and me by keeping us divided and creating a system that makes us 99% poorer while making them wealthier. So, I don't think idols are demonic. I think they are regular people like you and me who are highly calculated and manipulative. They do show blasphemy and satanic symbolism in their MVs but imo that's only because these things create popularity for them. I am Muslim and I have seen fake converts in my community i.e influencers who pretended to be pious Muslim just to gain followers and earn money from YouTube. If regular people can do this why can't celebrities whose careers depend on popularity do this? They might just be adding controversial symbolisms and demonic concepts because it sells rn and if people started to become interested in religion again I am sure a lot of celebrities will join the bandwagon and pretend to become pious people who love God. Didn't Britney Spears pretend to be a religious virgin back in the day because being a virgin and devout Christian was what was popular and "cool" at that time.

lal golapi

Rookie
Since @lal golapi replied to this now I want to say
How "I" motivated you to say something?
... I don't agree with VC's idea of satanism in Kpop. I don't think these idols literally sign contracts with the devil and do demonic rituals behind the scenes. I don't believe Satan is so dumb he will do all the things people on these forums talk about. I believe Satan is a trickster and what he does is trick these idols who have large fan followings to manipulate their fans so they waste their lives on Kpop and forget God. They don't have to do rituals or call upon the spirits of fire, water or use gematria, astrology tarot to put spells on people even though some probably do use those things. Scientifically it has become possible to emotionally manipulate people into becoming literal slaves or worshippers of popular celebrities and we see that not just in Kpop but in every fandom whether it is sports fandom, Kpop fandom or political fandoms. So, really idols don't have to be part of some "elite" system trying to ruin the world. The "elites" are just a fancy term for capitalists who own most of the wealth and power in this world and want to control the rest 99% like you and me by keeping us divided and creating a system that makes us 99% poorer while making them wealthier. So, I don't think idols are demonic. I think they are regular people like you and me who are highly calculated and manipulative. They do show blasphemy and satanic symbolism in their MVs but imo that's only because these things create popularity for them. I am Muslim and I have seen fake converts in my community i.e influencers who pretended to be pious Muslim just to gain followers and earn money from YouTube. If regular people can do this why can't celebrities whose careers depend on popularity do this? They might just be adding controversial symbolisms and demonic concepts because it sells rn and if people started to become interested in religion again I am sure a lot of celebrities will join the bandwagon and pretend to become pious people who love God. Didn't Britney Spears pretend to be a religious virgin back in the day because being a virgin and devout Christian was what was popular and "cool" at that time.
The inspiration can be derived from in any form, even from the posters' mental state, not just the theories.

theartbook35

Veteran
Hive is deleting Tae's fancams on YouTube via copyright claim. But only him. Fans are pretty mad.

I wanna know what Hive's end game is in doing this.

arhur12

Star
How "I" motivated you to say something?

The inspiration can be derived from in any form, even from the posters' mental state, not just the theories.
It was an older post from weeks ago I didn't reply to back then because I was busy at that time why are you acting like I attacked you or something??

I think you are also Muslim so it would be easier for you to understand my POV. There is no Hadith mentioning a "Dajjal system" only Dajjal the individual is mentioned as a trial for people in end times and he will gather his army after he is released not before. I used to believe the elite system conspiracies but changed my POV to make it more aligned with the Islamic perspective recently. I avoid diving deep into symbolism too now because we are supposed to not get ourselves involved with astrology, tarot, gematria or anything related to occult even if it is for the purpose of exposing someone. Its difficult to let go of all sins but at least I want to save my prayers and Iman.

lal golapi

Rookie
It was an older post from weeks ago I didn't reply to back then because I was busy at that time why are you acting like I attacked you or something??
Hmmm chill. I didn't think you attacked me. I was wondering what made you to write a long explaining post after seeing my post but I got it now from your answer.
I think you are also Muslim so it would be easier for you to understand my POV. There is no Hadith mentioning a "Dajjal system" only Dajjal the individual is mentioned as a trial for people in end times and he will gather his army after he is released not before. I used to believe the elite system conspiracies but changed my POV to make it more aligned with the Islamic perspective recently. I avoid diving deep into symbolism too now because we are supposed to not get ourselves involved with astrology, tarot, gematria or anything related to occult even if it is for the purpose of exposing someone. Its difficult to let go of all sins but at least I want to save my prayers and Iman.
Im not a muslim anymore. But I understood what you meant.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Hive is deleting Tae's fancams on YouTube via copyright claim. But only him. Fans are pretty mad.

For sometime now...and for something...verrry "intriguing..." Hybe has been treating V in a manner that appears "distant...uncaring...cold...and rather sinister..." Somewhat similar to how they've been treating Jin overall...

It "started" when V's solo album was relegated to a sublabel's production c/o Min Hee-jin, instead of BigHit...and just being a "guest" in Jungkook and Jimin’s travel vlog called "Are You Sure" is highly suspicious...

e-Enoch

Superstar

Based on that answer by V (assuming the translation was accurate) it seems that he only signed a renewal of their contract in order to "please" the other members...
(Read: V didn’t want to renew his contract with Hybe...)

Just like how Jin forced himself to postpone his supposed military enlistment in the Summer of 2022 to Winter of the same year, in order to "please" the other members who wanted to do the Busan concert in Ocober, 2022... (Note: He contracted a severe case of "eppiglotitis" around that time...)

Meanwhile...one of V's fancams with 140++M views on YT...

Beautiful

Star
Al

Yes they are removing his one of famous fancams under copyright claim. And now his exhibition is held on different venue not with members. So fans are thinking he left the group. This should become true want to see everyone's reaction. Didn't hype treated him differently from last year songs were not promoted, ads were also not promoted let's see what happens