BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
Al

Yes they are removing his one of famous fancams under copyright claim. And now his exhibition is held on different venue not with members. So fans are thinking he left the group. This should become true want to see everyone's reaction. Didn't hype treated him differently from last year songs were not promoted, ads were also not promoted let's see what happens
I heard rumors he didn't re-sign with Hybe. His solo album was made by ADOR who are in a war with Hybe. Maybe he supports MHJ. Hybe has been erasing NJ's content too. If he leaves the group it would be interesting because Suga is already in trouble because of his DUI. If he leaves more Koreans would want Suga to leave too.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I heard rumors he didn't re-sign with Hybe. His solo album was made by ADOR who are in a war with Hybe. Maybe he supports MHJ. Hybe has been erasing NJ's content too. If he leaves the group it would be interesting because Suga is already in trouble because of his DUI. If he leaves more Koreans would want Suga to leave too.
It's Min Hee-jin who's at war with Hybe, not Ador. She was the former CEO of Ador and has been recently replaced by someone from the Human Resources Dept of Hybe...Technically, Min Hee-jin is no longer working with Hybe...her "membership" in the Board will expire on November, 2024. She was offered to produce content for New Jeans up to that time...but she refused...So she has technically resigned... To be clear, she was fired as CEO and she resigned as a Producer...

The curious case of V in regards to Min Hee-jin producing his solo album is...why didn't BigHit produce it for V, in the first place...? Seems like V & BigHit/Hybe’s relationship has been in a state of limbo for a long time now...and has been sour and stale...

Note: When Min Hee-jin produced V's solo album, she was not openly fighting with Hybe yet...

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
the morphing effect was kinda creepy ..anyway the changing in their eyes and not only is really evident ..

00kpop00

Established
Since @lal golapi replied to this now I want to say I don't agree with VC's idea of satanism in Kpop. I don't think these idols literally sign contracts with the devil and do demonic rituals behind the scenes. I don't believe Satan is so dumb he will do all the things people on these forums talk about. I believe Satan is a trickster and what he does is trick these idols who have large fan followings to manipulate their fans so they waste their lives on Kpop and forget God. They don't have to do rituals or call upon the spirits of fire, water or use gematria, astrology tarot to put spells on people even though some probably do use those things. Scientifically it has become possible to emotionally manipulate people into becoming literal slaves or worshippers of popular celebrities and we see that not just in Kpop but in every fandom whether it is sports fandom, Kpop fandom or political fandoms. So, really idols don't have to be part of some "elite" system trying to ruin the world. The "elites" are just a fancy term for capitalists who own most of the wealth and power in this world and want to control the rest 99% like you and me by keeping us divided and creating a system that makes us 99% poorer while making them wealthier. So, I don't think idols are demonic. I think they are regular people like you and me who are highly calculated and manipulative. They do show blasphemy and satanic symbolism in their MVs but imo that's only because these things create popularity for them. I am Muslim and I have seen fake converts in my community i.e influencers who pretended to be pious Muslim just to gain followers and earn money from YouTube. If regular people can do this why can't celebrities whose careers depend on popularity do this? They might just be adding controversial symbolisms and demonic concepts because it sells rn and if people started to become interested in religion again I am sure a lot of celebrities will join the bandwagon and pretend to become pious people who love God. Didn't Britney Spears pretend to be a religious virgin back in the day because being a virgin and devout Christian was what was popular and "cool" at that time.
Symbolism is deliberately put in there by zionists who have infiltrated kpop.

the zionist jews, who are the top 33° freemasons and are the Illuminati, have infiltrated kpop and are pushing their lgtbq+ agendas through kpop, since as far back as 2008 (I think the zionist infiltration could be prior to 2008), as Lee Soo-Man had a relationship with the zionist Baroness Madame Philippine de Rothschild of all people, and on June 23, 2009, he was granted knighthood of all titles, by her.

You can extrapolate some information from the information given on page 67 of the Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence megathread, and think of some educated guesses/hypothesis from that news.

Since the zionist infiltration into Korean entertainment (including production of kpop music, MVs, choreographies), kpop concepts started to include occult references and/or symbolism.

For some reason, instead of primarily Koreans being involved in kpop songwriting, choreography production, etc. FOREIGNERS are hired by companies to write kpop songs and produce choreographies. Could any of these foreigners be pro-zionist and/or have social/financial connections to zionists?

Also, hand gestures such as the '666' hand gesture, covering one eye, and the gun to the head hand gesture, have been put into choreographies, by 'foreign', possible zionist choreographers and music producers.
We've also seen masonic checkerboards, and some masonic symbols such as the 'shhh!' symbol.

Scooter Braun of HYBE America is a zionist and the western pop girlgroup Katseye are directly under him, and recently a zionist named Shlomi Berg produced STAYC's 'Meow' Remix.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
HYBE withdraws copyright claims on BTS’ V’s fan cams after ARMY demands response; removed videos now accessible..
1725640440370.png

HYBE has finally lifted the copyright claims on BTS’ V’s fan cams after ‘Taehyung is BTS too’ started trending on Twitter. Read on to know more.

By Moupriya Banerjee
Published on Sep 06, 2024

theartbook35

Veteran
HYBE withdraws copyright claims on BTS’ V’s fan cams after ARMY demands response; removed videos now accessible..
View attachment 110038

HYBE has finally lifted the copyright claims on BTS’ V’s fan cams after ‘Taehyung is BTS too’ started trending on Twitter. Read on to know more.

By Moupriya Banerjee
Published on Sep 06, 2024

GOOD!!

theartbook35

Veteran
NJ and MTS released this today and uh, the music video is pushing the boundaries so I won't share it here. But here's a lyric video instead:

The lyrics are pretty good. I don't like MTS much at all, but I do like the way she raps and how much effort she put in. She's not trying to be cute like a lot of female rappers, she's actually rapping. NJ's verse is all right I guess. I've never been a fan of his rapping in English.

regalroyal24

NJ and MTS released this today and uh, the music video is pushing the boundaries so I won't share it here. But here's a lyric video instead:

The lyrics are pretty good. I don't like MTS much at all, but I do like the way she raps and how much effort she put in. She's not trying to be cute like a lot of female rappers, she's actually rapping. NJ's verse is all right I guess. I've never been a fan of his rapping in English.
Hi there - please share what boundaries are being pushed here.
@daughter of the most high- what do you think of this vid & its symbolisms?

e-Enoch

Superstar

MTS and BTS have some kind of a "symbiotic" relationship...

A "shared history" with some "court battle" involving "butter..." (yeah, the song...) lol

theartbook35

Veteran
MTS and BTS have some kind of a "symbiotic" relationship...

A "shared history" with some "court battle" involving "butter..." (yeah, the song...) lol

Very informative, thank you for sharing. I had no idea this huge legal battle had gone on.

lal golapi

Rookie
Agust D needs to do more crimes so that hybe can go down. He should keep up with the legacy of his music videos.

theartbook35

Veteran
1. I don't care that it was liberation day. Felix mentioning a SONG that happened to be Japanese was not disrespectful. A lot of the people who are sensitive around liberation day, are freaking millennials and gen-z, not the people who were alive during and directly affected by WWII.

2. I'm not into Dave Disci cause he can be very clickbaity, however the point he makes about world view is excellent.

3. What's hilarious is regardless of our opinion of whether or not BT5 paved the way (they kinda did but not really), but NJ also GIVES PSY A SHOUTOUT so the people getting upset and using Gangnam Style as evidence of reason to be upset are STUPID.

4. The bit about people not understanding how commas work just astounds me. The only scandal here is the extreme lack of basic education.

Beautiful

Star
I heard rumors he didn't re-sign with Hybe. His solo album was made by ADOR who are in a war with Hybe.
Im also assuming it bcz in yg show they talked about it. Infact he mentioned not only yg but members also wrote letters to him and jk to Renewal the contract. These stupid shippers thinking it is for showing support to them but no they knew without them group is nothing. So we can say that from past he didn't want to renew it. But renewing for members. So iam thinking this time he might leave bcz hybre is promoting jk jm wayy too much. I still don't know why jm is promoted too much, now he is 1 handsome face of kpop lol

Do you guys wanna hear a joke shippers are thinking v jk are already married in Vegas last year and they even have proof for it lol someone stop them