BTS discussion thread

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
You know, I always wondered the same thing. Like the whole story doesn’t add up to me. Like there are a lot of holes in the story. I always wondered if he was seriously injured, how’d he hide it and how does he dance on the floor while having such pain? Something is not right about it. I just can’t believe it because too many inconsistent parts. I don’t know because I don’t know him so it’s hard to tell for sure. It’s just a weird story and I just don’t believe it. I agree with what you said.
And seeing the video of it Amygdala, and especially in concert. It’s just very unbelievable. And the DDAY concert it was like a ritual for real. And remember the 35th Golden Disc Awards when he made his return after surgery. The performance was very much like a ritual. They had him standing up in the middle of the stage between the giant wings… And oh my goodness, how could I forget about the Yoongi hologram moment that was made possible largely due to his shoulder surgery…BTS’ comeback with that song and performance would not have been as interesting had Yoongi not had his surgery around that time and been missing and all that.

Last edited:

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Yeah. I’m thinking it could be embellished so he can seem more relatable. People love to see those whole pull themselves up by hard work and sacrifice. The establishment could’ve created this story for him to seem more relatable. I really don’t know for sure.
And you know. I think this is the purpose of the whole Paper Boy story. To be relatable and garner sympathy. To make him look like he was just your average kid working (double time) to make money, since his family was poor. And then all of a sudden, when he’s just doing his job, some jerk nearly runs him over and flees the scene, leaving Yoongi alone to now work even harder to a acheive his dreams. But I’m not so sure his family was actually poor. I doubt they were actually.

loginine

Veteran
And you know. I think this is the purpose of the whole Paper Boy story. To be relatable and garner sympathy. To make him look like he was just your average kid working (double time) to make money, since his family was poor. And then all of a sudden, when he’s just doing his job, some jerk nearly runs him over and flees the scene, leaving Yoongi alone to now work even harder to a acheive his dreams. But I’m not so sure his family was actually poor. I doubt they were actually.
Yeah. I remember him saying that he has royalty in his bloodline. I don’t know how true it is but it seems so because it could explain the real reason for his success.

also, it’s extremely difficult to be successful in this industry if you are poor or come from humble beginnings. Majority of idols came from rich upbringing which gives them access to the best lessons to perform. They have a huge advantage over someone who is less affluent.

if the dynasty story is true, it could explain how he was able to be so successful and had the training to do so. Like I said before, I have no idea if his rags to riches story is true or not. I can’t really know.

All I can say is that this type of information serves two purposes.
One is to teach and groom people to believe that they can pull themselves into the rich elite class. Not saying anything is wrong with working hard or being a hard worker. I’m talking about they never really disclose that you have to join the secret groups to access those networks to make it really high.

Two is I think if they paint this picture of him, it can hide and overshadow his true nature that they don’t want us to see. Like he could be just playing a character. We really don’t know if these stories are true at all. The story helps drives sales and make him and the company more successful. Also, it can serve to make people. Believe they are supporting a good cause/person.

loginine

Veteran
And seeing the video of it Amygdala, and especially in concert. It’s just very unbelievable. And the DDAY concert it was like a ritual for real. And remember the 35th Golden Disc Awards when he made his return after surgery. The performance was very much like a ritual. They had him standing up in the middle of the stage between the giant wings…
Yeah. I remember I watch his concert online and it was very dark and creepy. It had a very clairvoyant, dark ethereal presence to it. I turned it off. His music is very dark and emotional. It’s not many uplifting songs. He seems like a dark person and I think he has many secrets.

If he came from humble beginnings, he definitely had to change once he started going up the ranks. The same thing seems to be happening with Jaykay

loginine

Veteran
he's a narcisist like the other members, all of them are ..
Do you think he is the most narcissistic member? I always thought how can these people even stay humble when they have all these people groveling at their feet 24/7? I don’t think their personalities are very authentic.

loginine

Veteran
Today jkwy had fan calls....and u know what is wierd people have real tattoo of his name or similar tattoos as him and they are showing to him proudly.....he is not even discouraging it...but more likely he is encouraging it.
I think like when people get tats of others names on their bodies, it’s like a sacrifice or ownership in some way. I feel like they could put spells on people through this type of bodily worship. He probably encourages it because it brings more favor to him to be more successful. It looks so sad when people get stuff on their bodies for these people and they don’t even know them fully.

loginine

Veteran
A riddle for you.

Budapest-Hungary
Sex Trafficking, Human Trafficking, Child Trafficking but not limited only to it.
K-pop(perfect environment for sex trafficking)

The frequent visit of kpop idols and other celebrities there is dark, and unpleasant.

Front; Official statement: filming of a music video or something else.
Back; Behind closed doors happenings: doing sexual favors for the higher ups.
Abandoned castles: Rituals and MKultra programming.
I remember reading this book and they mentioned certain castles in the areas around what you mentioned where those activities take place. It’s usually in the middle of a forest. Places where only the initiated are aware.

loginine

Veteran
Yes JM family is suspicious. His dad also uses him to promote his own brand. I think J1n is from a bloodline too because it is said that he is from a wealthy family. They lied about their underprivileged backgrounds. All K-pop idols do that to gain sympathy from the fans and gp.
I’m really starting to believe this too. When you hear the stories and then hear the idols talk themselves, the stories + what I’m seeing isn’t adding up. They probably don’t care if they are lying for sympathy as long as they get the money and fame.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Yeah. I remember him saying that he has royalty in his bloodline. I don’t know how true it is but it seems so because it could explain the real reason for his success.

also, it’s extremely difficult to be successful in this industry if you are poor or come from humble beginnings. Majority of idols came from rich upbringing which gives them access to the best lessons to perform. They have a huge advantage over someone who is less affluent.

if the dynasty story is true, it could explain how he was able to be so successful and had the training to do so. Like I said before, I have no idea if his rags to riches story is true or not. I can’t really know.

All I can say is that this type of information serves two purposes.
One is to teach and groom people to believe that they can pull themselves into the rich elite class. Not saying anything is wrong with working hard or being a hard worker. I’m talking about they never really disclose that you have to join the secret groups to access those networks to make it really high.

Two is I think if they paint this picture of him, it can hide and overshadow his true nature that they don’t want us to see. Like he could be just playing a character. We really don’t know if these stories are true at all. The story helps drives sales and make him and the company more successful. Also, it can serve to make people. Believe they are supporting a good cause/person.
Yep we don’t know for sure if the story is true. But if you follow the clues, there are many red flags which show the high likelihood of deception. Yoongi has come out and said is from a royal line, and therefore of royal blood. His stories have many holes. He’s part of one of the most successful boy bands in the world, and the most famous Kpop boy band ever. Do the math, lol. And yes, they really do appear to be scripting stories, painting pictures and crafting an image of this guy. And it’s very much like he is a character. And I do get the sense he full of secrets.

loginine

Veteran
Yep we don’t know for sure if the story is true. But if you follow the clues, there are many red flags which show the high likelihood of deception. Yoongi has come out and said is from a royal line, and therefore of royal blood. His stories have many holes. He’s part of one of the most successful boy bands in the world, and the most famous Kpop boy band ever. Do the math, lol. And yes, they really do appear to be scripting stories, painting pictures and crafting an image of this guy. And it’s very much like he is a character. And I do get the sense he full of secrets.
Yes!! I feel like he’s playing devils advocate. Like he told us he is royalty and then the next moment he is saying he came from poverty. Looks very much like duality. Like you said, the math isn’t mathing.

tell me more about the deception you noticed?
When I listened to him initially, I liked him but noticed many holes and gaps from what he is saying and what he is doing. I feel like he is better off just saying the truth and be honest about his bloodline.

I feel like his talent wouldn’t shatter just because he came from wealth. If this is true and it ever got out, his entire image would suffer though.

he was prob groomed from birth for this position. Most are groomed from childhood to do these roles.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Yeah. I remember I watch his concert online and it was very dark and creepy. It had a very clairvoyant, dark ethereal presence to it. I turned it off. His music is very dark and emotional. It’s not many uplifting songs. He seems like a dark person and I think he has many secrets.

If he came from humble beginnings, he definitely had to change once he started going up the ranks. The same thing seems to be happening with Jaykay
Yes the concert was scary and dark and seemed to contain a lot of of MK Ultra concepts. And honestly looking at Yoongi’s face during the show, his countenance at times- he honestly looked scary. I know he was wearing a lot of makeup and stuff, but it was just something scary and off-putting I could discern. His concert T-shirt where half his face was a different color also looked very sinister. I used to have it, but decided to throw it away. I didn’t feel good about keeping it.

loginine

Veteran
Yes the concert was scary and dark and seemed to contain a lot of of MK Ultra concepts. And honestly looking at Yoongi’s face during the show, his countenance at times- he honestly looked scary. I know he was wearing a lot of makeup and stuff, but it was just something scary and off-putting I could discern. His concert T-shirt where half his face was a different color also looked very sinister. I used to have it, but decided to throw it away. I didn’t feel good about keeping it.
Omg! That’s so scary. Yeah. He is very dark. He seems to just be into dark themed stuff. He needs to be delivered from that and come into the light.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Yes!! I feel like he’s playing devils advocate. Like he told us he is royalty and then the next moment he is saying he came from poverty. Looks very much like duality. Like you said, the math isn’t mathing.

tell me more about the deception you noticed?
When I listened to him initially, I liked him but noticed many holes and gaps from what he is saying and what he is doing. I feel like he is better off just saying the truth and be honest about his bloodline.

I feel like his talent wouldn’t shatter just because he came from wealth. If this is true and it ever got out, his entire image would suffer though.

he was prob groomed from birth for this position. Most are groomed from childhood to do these roles.
For me to go into the suspicious aspects I have personally observed with Yoongi and BTS would probably require a book sadly. It is just a lot. And yes I do suspect there was some grooming from early on involved, perhaps even prior to birth. Yes Yoongi he’s an attractive man and he’s talented, but the way he got to the top and what he wants, etc- likely due to blood.

loginine

Veteran
For me to go into the suspicious aspects I have personally observed with Yoongi and BTS would probably require a book sadly. It is just a lot. And yes I do suspect there was some grooming from early on involved, perhaps even prior to birth. Yes Yoongi he’s an attractive man and he’s talented, but the way he got to the top and what he wants, etc- likely due to blood.
Yes! I agree. There’s so many talented and beautiful people in regular life, yet they never make it big. One of the missing connections is the blood portion.

plus, what he is willing to do that others wouldn’t tolerate.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Yes! I agree. There’s so many talented and beautiful people in regular life, yet they never make it big. One of the missing connections is the blood portion.

plus, what he is willing to do that others wouldn’t tolerate.
True! And often times the blood connection is part of what makes a person more willing to do things that wouldn’t ordinarily be tolerated.

Lily-Blue

Established
Well this thread started in 2018, around the time of the glitches and their logo change. But I believe they were sold out long before 2018, and that it only became increasingly apparent by that time. They were likely sold out from their debut, and even before that. Remember Jimin openly wore a “Satan 13” shirt in a dance practice early on circa 2013-14. Also remember “Fire” in 2016 lol. If that video wasn’t about selling out I don’t know what is. Then soon after that Blood Sweat and Tears. Seems like they been telling us all along.
Right from the beginning. Pre-day one. The entire group was a construct for social engineering with the backing of the god of this world. So many misunderstood (at the time) signs and symbols, blatant at times as you noted, were completely ignored and still are to this day. Why – well, I think it's exactly as you said in a previous comment. Gematria for hypnosis. High level witchcraft.

Lily-Blue

Established
Does anyone know if the astronaut and the leader grew up as neighbors i.e. if they lived close to each other and knew each other before the K-pop hit them?

theartbook35

Veteran
And seeing the video of it Amygdala, and especially in concert. It’s just very unbelievable. And the DDAY concert it was like a ritual for real. And remember the 35th Golden Disc Awards when he made his return after surgery. The performance was very much like a ritual. They had him standing up in the middle of the stage between the giant wings… And oh my goodness, how could I forget about the Yoongi hologram moment that was made possible largely due to his shoulder surgery…BTS’ comeback with that song and performance would not have been as interesting had Yoongi not had his surgery around that time and been missing and all that.
OMG I know, the giant wings were freaking weird to me. With that stupid hologram thing they did prior to that, and then his "triumphant return", I swear Hive was treating it liked he died and came back to life. Also, JH staring longingly at the freaking hologram YG was so hilariously bizarre and awkward. The weirdest and stupidest thing of all was that YG openly stated in some livestream that he liked the hologram and thought it was cool. Um, no, no it wasn't dude. Like, he is over the top and weird, and I do like his music so I've just learned to accept that he's over the top and weird because he certainly doesn't take it as far as someone like K@nye W3st for example, but he's definitely been pushing it in the last few years. There's no doubt in my mind that during the pandemic he definitely went through something, cause he went from an innocent weird that was likable to a WTF weird. I absolutely cannot tolerate the VCRs from his D-Day tour, because holy crap are they out there. There's JK's gym workout thirst trap, and then there's CGI YG during his performance of Agust D just staring lifelessly at the audience and it makes zero sense.

And don't even get me started on him having these dudes carry him onto stage during the H@egeum performances, like he's some kind of royalty. Just cause your last name is Min does not mean you are actual royalty. We can't even say it's just part of his personality, cause being carried on stage in the way he was, was very ritualistic and nothing like his past random moments where he conned people into carrying him around for his own amusement. There's also a part of me that wonders if this is about him being carried by a bunch of men, cause you combine that with the spectacle of those concerts and it's super obvious he's not straight.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Right from the beginning. Pre-day one. The entire group was a construct for social engineering with the backing of the god of this world. So many misunderstood (at the time) signs and symbols, blatant at times as you noted, were completely ignored and still are to this day. Why – well, I think it's exactly as you said in a previous comment. Gematria for hypnosis. High level witchcraft.
Yep I think they are for social engineering backed by the god of this world. And “Dynamite” is not only very close match to “hypnosis” in gematria, but a close to “oxytocin” as well. Oxytocin is a hormone that promotes positive feelings and is associated with bonding and trust, also associated with nurturing and bonding with a newborn. So take that and think of how Armies view the BTS members- as children and bunnies babies and stuff lol. And think about all the mommy and grandmommy Armies as well. I have even heard of old women in nursing homes getting hooked on BTS.