BTS discussion thread

M3ttah

Established
It’s looking like it’s a big scheme with many in on the deal working together. And trust, the other BTS members have played, are playing, and will play their roles. It is not just about JK. All of these things unfolding with the BTS members really is reminding me of the words and scenes of their last real MV as a group “Yet to Come”. How they said their best Is “Yet to Come”- look at the multiple records set by various members since their solo projects (whether or not they are legitimate is kind of moot, it’s the game of music industry, lol ). In the video, Yoongi had the “oasis” in the desert- then lo and behold he comes out with a show centered around “drinking”, lol. And the show is continuing even as he is in his military (social) service. JK was kind of to himself in the video- set apart. Now look at him, lol. I even saw some hype about him becoming the next King of Pop. It’s all about what the industry decides… I have been thinking about that video a lot as BTS’ solo projects continue to unfold. Yet to Come seems to be predictive programming.
This is SPOT ON!!!!

M3ttah

Established
The way K-media is pandering to this nepobaby. They didn't do these things when other BT$ members promoted on music shows. Hyb3 is promoting him so hard even though his song did not create any long-term impact.
Correct. Because he is the CASH COW! Get your McKook Chicken Nuggets now!! Golden Timeshares Available!! Merch at AmazunKoook!!!o_O:eek:

M3ttah

Established
my biggest fear right now is.. it's always myself. because when it comes to me and what's inside me i cant control myself so life is all about having to deal with all the shit in your head and stuff. having scars, traumas, complex, it's inside my soul! but if i could control myself and what's happening inside me everything would be fine!------ leader of betes said this..

I know these choose this path but I feel sorry
Same. Sorry and very scared. Their power of actual CHOICE was obscured SO early and SO COMPLETELY. Evil completely pervades this industry.

theartbook35

Veteran
Doesn't anyone else think it's super weird that photos of J!n and JH in the military are shared periodically, but if you search for updates about YG, nothing pops up? Like, what does this mean, if anything?

There ARE photos that look legit, but nobody seems to know about them. This is all I could find: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/V584OytgjrM

I just want to know what the agenda or reasoning is for sharing so much about the other two and not making a big spectacle out of him. Only thing I can think of is nothing has been shared openly because of that statement Hive released right before his enlistment began, saying for no one to use photos of him or any of his content to try and make money.

In other news, a recent photo of JH just looks goofy in my opinion. I dunno why, but he just looks super awkward in uniform. Claimed the military is making him "more mature" which I also find hilarious.

M3ttah

Established
Doesn't anyone else think it's super weird that photos of J!n and JH in the military are shared periodically, but if you search for updates about YG, nothing pops up? Like, what does this mean, if anything?

There ARE photos that look legit, but nobody seems to know about them. This is all I could find: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/V584OytgjrM

I just want to know what the agenda or reasoning is for sharing so much about the other two and not making a big spectacle out of him. Only thing I can think of is nothing has been shared openly because of that statement Hive released right before his enlistment began, saying for no one to use photos of him or any of his content to try and make money.

In other news, a recent photo of JH just looks goofy in my opinion. I dunno why, but he just looks super awkward in uniform. Claimed the military is making him "more mature" which I also find hilarious.
This is another place where I think what HYVVE tells the public and what really happens are vastly different. I think they straight negotiated individually (and ahead of time) what level of exposure they would allow/accept while in the military. J1n, being first to go maybe didn't know what to watch out for or ask for. Hoe-sock has had ZERO vulnerable or weak looking photos released. I think YG has a team of lawyers who locked him down tighter than Fort Knox, to protect his Catalogue, Producing Credits, and $$ making potential. I bet lots of lawyers are sweating bullets overtime planning for the maknae line.

theartbook35

Veteran
This is another place where I think what HYVVE tells the public and what really happens are vastly different. I think they straight negotiated individually (and ahead of time) what level of exposure they would allow/accept while in the military. J1n, being first to go maybe didn't know what to watch out for or ask for. Hoe-sock has had ZERO vulnerable or weak looking photos released. I think YG has a team of lawyers who locked him down tighter than Fort Knox, to protect his Catalogue, Producing Credits, and $$ making potential. I bet lots of lawyers are sweating bullets overtime planning for the maknae line.
I think this is an excellent theory, and a strong possibility that it has happened.

I did some reading earlier. Men who don't qualify for active duty, aka the social service agent, in some cases have the option to choose to serve in active duty anyway. Social service work is 21 months as opposed to the 18 months for active duty, and I find this super interesting. YG had a choice and chose to be there longer, though it does go with many of his old music where he criticizes the mandatory military service. Additionally, social service work is typically done in educational facilities with young children, or working with people who have dementia. Social service workers are bound by a confidentiality agreement, and can't share anything about their work at all, or face jail time. That kind of explains the lack of updates.

What strikes me as odd is, for J!n there were many updates about the quality of his training and behavior during training, without giving specific, but just saying he was a good example. There's no reason why those same type of updates could be made about YG, such as "he works hard" or whatever, without giving away info about the civilians he works with. Afterall, over the years random people have popped up to share stories about YG, saying predominantly favorable things, (probably paid to share these stories to fit a specific narrative), so it is weird for these social service stories to not have been shared yet. Unless there's a legal reason why nobody is saying a word.

Edit: I wanted to add that something like a shoulder surgery, or basically surgery like what YG had, is not something that would disqualify someone from active duty. Physical disabilities that would disqualify someone are being underweight or obese, a significant physical disability in which someone might use a wheelchair or have an amputated limb or deaf, blind, etc., cancer, other health problems that would make service impossible such as heart disease or something like that. For mental health, one of the things listed is obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). YG is known to have OCD, he even mentions it in the lyrics of The Last. Fans also speculate he has ADHD, and we do know for a fact that he is/was clinically depressed. Prior to the surgery he scored higher, but had less mobility back then, but after the surgery he was disqualified, so I don't think the shoulder is even a factor in how he was disqualified from active duty. Only other thing I can speculate is that he either wasn't diagnosed with OCD before testing for military qualification, OR he was diagnosed prior as his lyrics suggest and it just didn't have enough of an impact on him back then to disqualify him. I should note that disorders grow with a person and change as we get older, so it could be problematic enough today to disqualify him. But again, that's all speculation.

Last edited:

Journal atlas

Rookie
Yes they apparently use twins instead of clones, and the gematri@ around Hollyweird is overwhelming. I find evidence of its use daily…If they also use costumes it wouldn’t surprise me.
I think it's a mix of everything, you'd be surprised also if you look at hollywood families that are famous and one member isn't seen that often typically they are playing another famous person that's seen more often. some famous "kids" are literally just their parents clone. like actually. it's good to keep an open mind cloning is a super old technique, but so is using twins to be act as one person and even channeling is used. Some people get taken over by the person they are trying to be. So many celebs want to be like mj they end up looking and even singing like him. it's all spiritual in the end. Even cloning you need a spark of life. They cloned tyrone showed that, it's still the same person but they need to bind the spirit to the body that's what gives it life.

arhur12

Star

That's probably because YG is in public service. They didn't release a lot of pictures of B@ekhyun when he enlisted in public service. When T@emin was transferred to Public service from active duty they stopped sharing his pictures as well.