BTS discussion thread

Journal atlas

Rookie
Hmmm. This goes really deep huh. I hear a lot about all this cloning and multiplicity methods and tech behind these elites and famous people and it’s a lot to take in. I keep flexible in my thinking and observe things carefully and closely, but quite frankly I find the cloning stuff hard to believe on a conscious level. But at the same time there have been moments where I have seen footage of celebs (including BTS) at events and have immediately got the impression where it genuinely didn’t seem like it was really them (and maybe not even human). I was at a meet and greet many years ago with this group (before I’d heard of cloning or anything )and the same sensation struck me, only stronger; I got the feeling they weren’t human and they did not speak. One of the members also looked different than the way they appear on TV or the way I had previously seen them in concert. I call it a sensation b/c for me this is the best way I can describe it. It’s a visceral realization that just kind of hits all at once and I know something is off. It’s above anything analytical and is subconscious and very, very weird. I am sure I miss and have missed plenty of things, but the times where I clock things- it’s crazy. And makes me feel crazy as well and want to just write it off.
you're not crazy that feeling is called intuition, your spirit recognizes things your conscious mind cannot. I thought I was over analytical as well until I actually started catching moments in videos (especially slowed down) that proved my and many other's theory, that a lot of celebs may not be aliens exactly but they are not humans like the people you see walking down the street. Bts I think were meant from the start to be as famous as they were which means their true background and families may be different than what we are shown. The more you dig the harder it is to watch korean media particularly because I believe a lot of uber famous celebs could be connected to the same bloodlines in america/europe, meaning they are completely playing the average korean person making them support and give these idols money out of a sense of blind racial loyalty meanwhile it's all going into some larger american families wallet. People forget many monarchs/kings had hundreds of consorts sometimes of all different races, just because bts represents korea and look korean-- it could be they are just representing a larger bloodline. It's a lot to think about though, I never take anything as one hundred percent fact and try and stay unbiased.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
you're not crazy that feeling is called intuition, your spirit recognizes things your conscious mind cannot. I thought I was over analytical as well until I actually started catching moments in videos (especially slowed down) that proved my and many other's theory, that a lot of celebs may not be aliens exactly but they are not humans like the people you see walking down the street. Bts I think were meant from the start to be as famous as they were which means their true background and families may be different than what we are shown. The more you dig the harder it is to watch korean media particularly because I believe a lot of uber famous celebs could be connected to the same bloodlines in america/europe, meaning they are completely playing the average korean person making them support and give these idols money out of a sense of blind racial loyalty meanwhile it's all going into some larger american families wallet. People forget many monarchs/kings had hundreds of consorts sometimes of all different races, just because bts represents korea and look korean-- it could be they are just representing a larger bloodline. It's a lot to think about though, I never take anything as one hundred percent fact and try and stay unbiased.
Ok. So yea, I’m with you. BTS I feel was meant to be where they are today. And it’s become quite clear to me that they are basically characters with scripts and personas given to them. So I have wondered about their true families as well, especially parents we haven’t seen too much publicly with official pics and all. It’s funny you mentioned BTS possibly sharing bloodlines with Europeans which might make them technically mixed race. I have recently been wondering a lot about Jimin’s mom in particular and whether or not she may actually be a caucasian woman. It hit me and got on my mind the other night and I have been kind of wondering ever since…. Jimin even slightly resembles young Leo DiCaprio when Leo was in his prime, especially when he’s blond. He looks like his so-called celebrity crush Rachel McAdams as well, and their names share interesting numbers in Gematria. Several BTS members even look like they could easily have some Western admixture to be honest.

BTW, I wonder if the weird “not-quite-human” or “something’s off” vibes could be b/c of a celeb having MK Ultra programming/alters and/or strong demonic influence? I know MK Ultra programming is connected to the occult and demonology.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Does anyone know if the astronaut and the leader grew up as neighbors i.e. if they lived close to each other and knew each other before the K-pop hit them?
You mean 2/3 of the Kim-line? There is no telling. One thing I do know is the title “The Astronaut” is 322 in gematria like Order 322 aka Skull and Bones. BTS has so many gematria connections with Skull and Bones its kind of scary, but not surprising.

Journal atlas

Rookie
Ok. So yea, I’m with you. BTS I feel was meant to be where they are today. And it’s become quite clear to me that they are basically characters with scripts and personas given to them. So I have wondered about their true families as well, especially parents we haven’t seen too much publicly with official pics and all. It’s funny you mentioned BTS possibly sharing bloodlines with Europeans which might make them technically mixed race. I have recently been wondering a lot about Jimin’s mom in particular and whether or not she may actually be a caucasian woman. It hit me and got on my mind the other night and I have been kind of wondering ever since…. Jimin even slightly resembles young Leo DiCaprio when Leo was in his prime, especially when he’s blond. He looks like his so-called celebrity crush Rachel McAdams as well, and their names share interesting numbers in Gematria. Several BTS members even look like they could easily have some Western admixture to be honest.

BTW, I wonder if the weird “not-quite-human” or “something’s off” vibes could be b/c of a celeb having MK Ultra programming/alters and/or strong demonic influence? I know MK Ultra programming is connected to the occult and demonology.
I don't know for sure but with everything I've read and seen...yeah I believe so. The occult use very old practices and angel magic, they are allowed to do this because angels allegedly from what I've watched on supernatural and read in books, can be used as somewhat puppets this includes possessing a vessel and making it perform superhuman feats or put on an other worldly performances, sometimes I believe it's obvious like micheal jackson but other times in kpop concerning certain famous groups I believe people would never guess because they seem so normal and they're korean we don't know korea so we take any of their behavior is normal more or less or just a cultural quirk. Korean people won't question them because they are saviors of the economy.

I actually haven't seen any of bts' parents in a photo before except maybe v's, I was just going off this is how these super rich familes work. They will normally pick and choose different races to come into their folds so they can be over another race that the other race couldn't control because they look too different so they just mix in a little and create a ruling class, and bts is way to famous not to be suspected of being apart of that. They have gone beyond any modern famous asian entertainers. It's astronomical. There is no way they are just some normal kids. But I have to say they played the long game. I really believed they were these sorry poor kids, but that is statistically impossible. Even relatives of famous modern asian americans don't have that high level of clout. When I found out yoongi was related to royalty it just seemed very obvious the rest are more likely probably royalty as well, they can't just reveal it because that would be too suspicious. Concerning them looking Caucasian I never really looked at them that closely but a lot of kpop stars don't even look Asian much less Korean. I think the mixed ancestry is more common in the upper class and that's why they are the upper class. Everyone wants to look like them but can't no matter how much surgery they get but they can't figure out what's' different.

Beautiful

Star
theyre gonna make jimin touch dirt with his beautiful dancer feet we cant let the government of korea get away with this___
Lol...as time goes by they will say don't let him breath oxygen it is mixed with dirt...

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
I don't know for sure but with everything I've read and seen...yeah I believe so. The occult use very old practices and angel magic, they are allowed to do this because angels allegedly from what I've watched on supernatural and read in books, can be used as somewhat puppets this includes possessing a vessel and making it perform superhuman feats or put on an other worldly performances, sometimes I believe it's obvious like micheal jackson but other times in kpop concerning certain famous groups I believe people would never guess because they seem so normal and they're korean we don't know korea so we take any of their behavior is normal more or less or just a cultural quirk. Korean people won't question them because they are saviors of the economy.

I actually haven't seen any of bts' parents in a photo before except maybe v's, I was just going off this is how these super rich familes work. They will normally pick and choose different races to come into their folds so they can be over another race that the other race couldn't control because they look too different so they just mix in a little and create a ruling class, and bts is way to famous not to be suspected of being apart of that. They have gone beyond any modern famous asian entertainers. It's astronomical. There is no way they are just some normal kids. But I have to say they played the long game. I really believed they were these sorry poor kids, but that is statistically impossible. Even relatives of famous modern asian americans don't have that high level of clout. When I found out yoongi was related to royalty it just seemed very obvious the rest are more likely probably royalty as well, they can't just reveal it because that would be too suspicious. Concerning them looking Caucasian I never really looked at them that closely but a lot of kpop stars don't even look Asian much less Korean. I think the mixed ancestry is more common in the upper class and that's why they are the upper class. Everyone wants to look like them but can't no matter how much surgery they get but they can't figure out what's' different.
It makes sense how white elites would want to mix slightly with other ethnicities. And I have only seen RM’s mom, V’s dad (V looks very mixed btw) Jimin’s dad, and recently allegedly both Yoongi’s parents from his brother’s wedding photos. Yoongi doesnt look a whole lot like his parents to be honest. Some of BTS, especially maknae line looks kind of mixed. Especially when you put light contacts on blonde Jimin - looks like he could have European blood. It’s possible the bloodlines of BTS have admixture and hence some of their features.

And yes the rank and status level of BTS is too high for them to be just an average Korean. They are even UN Ambassadors for crying out loud and have at least one UN performance that I am aware of.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
theyre gonna make jimin touch dirt with his beautiful dancer feet we cant let the government of korea get away with this___
Lol...as time goes by they will say don't let him breath oxygen it is mixed with dirt...
I heard it was announced that Jimin and the remaining 3 members have initiated the enlistment process and will soon be starting their military service.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Ratmies are now dragging T@eyeon for having a restaurant scene in one of her upcoming MVs saying she plagarized Jkay's 7. Are these people 5 year olds? They think their oppars invented EVERYTHING. Loll.
They are so bored...they have nothing else to do than to nitpick on other artists' work...They haven't realized yet that Jeykey's 7 is one of the filthiest songs in the entire music industry...and the MV is worthy of a rotten tomato award...lol

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Ratmies are now dragging T@eyeon for having a restaurant scene in one of her upcoming MVs saying she plagarized Jkay's 7. Are these people 5 year olds? They think their oppars invented EVERYTHING. Loll.
It’s like a lot of them can’t see beyond the world of BTS. It’s as if they are under a spell. It’s sad really.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I heard it was announced that Jimin and the remaining 3 members have initiated the enlistment process and will soon be starting their military service.
Yup...coz Hybe wants them all to reconvene by June 2025 in time for their 12th anniv... So, to complete the minimum 18-month military service, they have to commence enlistment not later than Dec 2023...

That means...no BTS members "live" on any show between (as early as) Dec'23/Jan'24 to Jun'25...except for Jin who will be discharged by 12 June '24... The lone member who will have to greet the armees in person... for the BTS 11th anniv...

BUT...take note... expect to STILL SEE a lot of pre-recorded contents from them...especially from the maknae line...

arhur12

Star
Yup...coz Hybe wants them all to reconvene by June 2025 in time for their 12th anniv... So, to complete the minimum 18-month military service, they have to commence enlistment not later than Dec 2023...

That means...no BTS members "live" on any show between (as early as) Dec'23/Jan'24 to Jun'25...except for Jin who will be discharged by 12 June '24... The lone member who will have to greet the armees in person... for the BTS 11th anniv...

BUT...take note... expect to STILL SEE a lot of pre-recorded contents from them...especially from the maknae line...
Sug@'s variety show is still airing even though he is in the military. Expect other BT$ members to do the same.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established

I bet they have a lot of content to slowly roll out. They are still slowly releasing episodes of Yoongi’s show even.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Sug@'s variety show is still airing even though he is in the military. Expect other BT$ members to do the same.
Absolutely! It will be like...they're "not gone" at all...At least for Jin & JH, their "absence" can be really felt...coz they did not "leave" a lot of pre-recorded contents...

Still seeing Suga...with his swastica (whatever his show's name is...) YT show is just too much... Really wishing the world gets some "respite" from BTS...at least for a year or so...Haha!