BTS discussion thread

Okay a quick twitter glance,looks like a solo stans fight..beneath that there might be a lot of truth to unpack but damn this fandom has a lot of cash to throwaway at these stupid Twitter wars

Also the pic on jimin's pants was sus, shared few pages back, pretty sure stylists provide them clothes, controversial nonethelessEditor_2_20230625013818.jpg
Also
Editor_2_20230625014407.jpg

Pretty sure, their own fandom will be their demise.

Last edited:
Okay a quick twitter glance,looks like a solo stans fight..beneath that there might be a lot of truth to unpack but damn this fandom has a lot of cash to throwaway at these stupid Twitter wars

Also the pic on jimin's pants was sus, shared few pages backView attachment 88489
Also
View attachment 88490

Their fans brains are leaking all over their keyboards. Why drag your faves using actual evidence from your faves? This is like Seungri but the fans are giving the proof. If btees has a scandal like that, it will be arrrmys fault. I've never seen a fandom like this before.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Their fans brains are leaking all over their keyboards. Why drag your faves using actual evidence from your faves? This is like Seungri but the fans are giving the proof. If btees has a scandal like that, it will be arrrmys fault. I've never seen a fandom like this before.
There seems to be an "implosion" going on within the fandom...

"Where there is envy and jealousy...there is every other kind of evil..."

Beautiful

Star
Not Arrrmys trending pedo tags for Tae and Jm. I won't post the stuff here but it's bad. A lot of it references their abuse by Bang and it's messed up. How many people have said they're fine, but deep down fans know something is wrong. This is disgusting and a waste of time.
V one bcz he posted a pic with a women being so close i think that's why they started it. V fans thought jm fans started so they dragged jm. Jk fans wants attention. They are not wrong about pedo acquisition .....

Last edited:

Beautiful

Star

Also the pic on jimin's pants was sus, shared few pages back, pretty sure stylists provide them clothes, controversial nonethelessView attachment 88489
Also
View attachment 88490

I think jm is for clout, his and bang is different but pant may be given by stylish and song may be forced by company. But tea is completely different, man is always surrounded by elites, in this thread some even think that he is from royal, i really think tea may be involved in this.

Naomi was one among celebs who went on Epstein islands. Where human trafficking and se*ual activities with minor takes place.
V going to her bday is a shock to me. You can see how deep he is into occult. His weird drawing, insta post, tata mic face not to mention his whole house gives creepy vibes etc.
He is just weird

e-Enoch

Superstar
I think jm is for clout, his and bang is different but pant may be given by stylish and song may be forced by company. But tea is completely different, man is always surrounded by elites, in this thread some even think that he is from royal, i really think tea may be involved in this.

Naomi was one among celebs who went on Epstein islands. Where human trafficking and se*ual activities with minor takes place.
V going to her bday is a shock to me. You can see how deep he is into occult. His weird drawing, insta post, tata mic face not to mention his whole house gives creepy vibes etc.
He is just weird
It's easy to feel in the gut that there's something "shady and suspicious" going on between Jm & Bang...and there are video clips as "proofs..."

As for Vee, he seems to be genuinely affectionate towards kids...that's why he wanted to have many kids of his own... But of course, that's what we know as a public...

He likes that movie, because he "identifies" with it... There are indicators that Vee is gay...and he is like "Elio..." notice how he appears to channel the looks of Timothee Chalamet... His "Oliver" is another member of Betees...tall, "snubbishly" handsome, and educated with high intelligence...

Last edited: