BTS discussion thread

Same. They are all ruthless and cut-throat.
But you know what, it is shared in the army community who are zombies so nobody gonna notice unless some real neutral ppl catches it and turn it into a scandal. Or is just they are not that relevant outside army-bubble.
Arrrmys have enemies in other fandoms so 100% this will find its way outside of the btees bubble. Bl1nks, Sw1fties, ex0ls, and more fight with them. They have a bad habit of getting into other fandom's business, then acting defensive when it's their own group. They're currently beefing with mo@s because they don't think T×T deserves the Jon@s Br0thers collaboration.

Yes me too, even blinks are not that toxic
Bl1nks need more content and they would calm down. Hardcore fans protect their artists, but arrrmys expose theirs. Do they think it's helping btees to win some award? I think the dumbing down of kpop has led to this. Fans have to suspend disbelief in the face of considerable evidence that something is going on. Some of them are in their 60s+ but have the reading comprehension and common sense of an 8 year old.

There seems to be an "implosion" going on within the fandom...

"Where there is envy and jealousy...there is every other kind of evil..."
I don't see tiny 7s anymore. They claim 0t7, but most are akgaes. Did Arrrmys resent the ot7 pressure? Why don't they support their idols without being an anti of another member? Most of them are shippers, and will self insert using the bottom in the ship, but hate others if they get too close to their favorite.

V one bcz he posted a pic with a women being so close i think that's why they started it. V fans thought jm fans started so they dragged jm. Jk fans wants attention. They are not wrong about pedo acquisition .....
They're blaming the wrong person. Why aren't they looking at the company? The adults around them from trainee years? Kpop fans love younger and younger groups but won't accept that where's there's children, there's sick people.

minnie82

Superstar
Bl1nks need more content and they would calm down. Hardcore fans protect their artists, but arrrmys expose theirs. Do they think it's helping btees to win some award? I think the dumbing down of kpop has led to this. Fans have to suspend disbelief in the face of considerable evidence that something is going on. Some of them are in their 60s+ but have the reading comprehension and common sense of an 8 year old.
Did they really have fans of 60 years old? That could be possible, but I thought people of that age listen another type of music

e-Enoch

Superstar
I don't see tiny 7s anymore. They claim 0t7, but most are akgaes. Did Arrrmys resent the ot7 pressure? Why don't they support their idols without being an anti of another member? Most of them are shippers, and will self insert using the bottom in the ship, but hate others if they get too close to their favorite.
I guess the fandom has become more "sick..."

theartbook35

Veteran
It's purple love.
Is it me or everyone feels purple is witch colour? Idk when I see purple i think witch
May be bcz of Disney .... They always portray witch in purple
Purple is often associated with flamboyancy, flashiness, and even villainy. For example, the Joker has always been depicted in a purple suit, and he's Batman's arch nemesis. At the same time, there are characters who were meant to be received as good and heroic, like Darkwing Duck for example, but were also flashy and flamboyant, and dressed in all purple. Another character I can pull off the top of my head is Vita Boem from To Wong Foo, another flashy and flamboyant character and when she appears in full drag for the first time, she's in all purple. The same film also has ChiChi Rodriguez in purple at the end, though it's a much softer tone. I've also seen a number of films in which a character of royalty or great wealth has been dressed in purple, and those characters are also always female.

I wonder if Disney did purple for witches because it was the only color they could choose that's still dark without meaning anything besides villain and flamboyancy. If they dressed the witches in black it'd probably provoke "offense", red is associated with sensuality so they can't pick that, and any other colors that are bright are associated with too many positive feelings. I suppose they could've chosen navy blue, but the aesthetic is wrong.

But yeah, I often think of purple as being associated with things that are outside of our reach, things that are mysterious, poisonous, or just very over the top. Not always bad, but not always good either. Exclamatory, boundary pushing, powerful.

Did they really have fans of 60 years old? That could be possible, but I thought people of that age listen another type of music
A taekooker was exposed on a voice chat. She was at keast 45+. A group of jikookers had their pictures leaked and they all had grey hair and some looked 60+. Arrrmys love to claim old people listen to them. They do, although it's not a lot.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Purple is often associated with flamboyancy, flashiness, and even villainy. For example, the Joker has always been depicted in a purple suit, and he's Batman's arch nemesis. At the same time, there are characters who were meant to be received as good and heroic, like Darkwing Duck for example, but were also flashy and flamboyant, and dressed in all purple. Another character I can pull off the top of my head is Vita Boem from To Wong Foo, another flashy and flamboyant character and when she appears in full drag for the first time, she's in all purple. The same film also has ChiChi Rodriguez in purple at the end, though it's a much softer tone. I've also seen a number of films in which a character of royalty or great wealth has been dressed in purple, and those characters are also always female.

I wonder if Disney did purple for witches because it was the only color they could choose that's still dark without meaning anything besides villain and flamboyancy. If they dressed the witches in black it'd probably provoke "offense", red is associated with sensuality so they can't pick that, and any other colors that are bright are associated with too many positive feelings. I suppose they could've chosen navy blue, but the aesthetic is wrong.

But yeah, I often think of purple as being associated with things that are outside of our reach, things that are mysterious, poisonous, or just very over the top. Not always bad, but not always good either. Exclamatory, boundary pushing, powerful.
Tinky Winky of Teletubbies is also purple...lol

e-Enoch

Superstar
Teletubbies creep me out. Always have, always will. That show was absolutely bizarre and so many parents were against, as they should've been. It was a mind numbing, nonsense production with no value.
...and the more "bizarre" twist is...that it was originally produced by Simon Cowell...lol

minnie82

Superstar
Teletubbies creep me out. Always have, always will. That show was absolutely bizarre and so many parents were against, as they should've been. It was a mind numbing, nonsense production with no value.
Yes me too, never like that show, I find it stupid too..