BTS discussion thread

Eldesande

Established
So this is from the wiki for the game Diablo:

The main characters they are portraying are Lilith and Inarius.

"I knew Inarius long ago - when he was still among the angels. But he grew weary of battling the demons after a time, and he began to secretly conspire with demons in order to forge a peace. The demoness Lilith became his greatest ally in the Hells, and many other demons and angels joined his cause."
- Auriel(src)

Inarius is a rogue angel. Formerly an archangel of the High Heavens, his actions would lead to the creation of Sanctuary and the nephalem.

During a battle, Inarius led his kin on a charge[6] from an outpost of the Pandemonium Fortress.[5] He was struck down,[6] wounded, and marooned.[5] When he came to, he awoke in chains. He ranted on about his desires to be free of the Great Conflict, and in turn, his captor freed him. She gave him her name, Lilith, daughter of Mephisto, and told the angel that they would meet again. Inarius was instantly captivated by her;[6] the first angel to ever look into the heart of a demon.[10]

Inarius and Lilith joined forces and even came to fall in love; each pledged themself to the other and vowed to escape the Eternal Conflict.[5] Prior to this, no angel or demon in the Eternal Conflict had ever lain down arms against the other, let alone worked together for a common goal.[3] Eventually, like-minded followers gathered in support.[6]

So dude just wanted to create peace - it looks like that is the overarching goal.

theartbook35

Veteran
As a member of female community, I don't think any sane woman want to be related to a demon. As I said earlier, her followers(mostly females and ahem lgbt) do weird rituals. They even openly cast spells against their enemies to threaten them to fail at life. Lilith and Azazel both these entities are quite popular in tiktok demonic community rubbish. Why would anybody want to relate to a vengeful bi*ch. Women are truly capable of evil things just like men. Examples are widespread. If not initiator at least as a enabler. I do agree there is a power imbalance between sexes and there are more male criminals. Also women are more empathetic naturally but they do not need a demonic representative, no thank you!!
Spiritually I always imagined women wrath something similar to mother earth. Its more symbolic.
I was talking about women relating to a video game character, and wasn't saying they are relating to Lilith from scripture. Because video game Lilith, and scripture Lilith, are totally different. It's like the game creators wanted to based a character on the bible but didn't want to go deep with it so they basically made a demon character and named her Lilith.

Does all this really mean that they're worshiping her thought? It's just a song for a game with this theme. There's a show Lucifer, on Netflix which isn't meant to be that serious. Dude runs a nightclub. Does that mean all the actors are involved in satanic stuff? Can't it just be a story taken from mythology for entertainment? Does it have to have some sinister connotation with respect to what the artists are involved with?
Association with something, and actively worshipping a deity aren't the same thing. People can like something that's about or related to any form of folklore, mythology or religion, and not be practicing or believing in that folklore, mythology or religion. When it comes to pop culture, people like stuff, period. To many people, things that are dark, mysterious, naughty, and any variation of that are things which are attractive. It's fun to pretend to be someone who breaks the rules or does something mischievous, without actually doing those things in real life. It doesn't make people bad, it's just human nature.

Last edited:

Eldesande

Established
As a member of female community, I don't think any sane woman want to be related to a demon. As I said earlier, her followers(mostly females and ahem lgbt) do weird rituals. They even openly cast spells against their enemies to threaten them to fail at life. Lilith and Azazel both these entities are quite popular in tiktok demonic community rubbish. Why would anybody want to relate to a vengeful bi*ch. Women are truly capable of evil things just like men. Examples are widespread. If not initiator at least as a enabler. I do agree there is a power imbalance between sexes and there are more male criminals. Also women are more empathetic naturally but they do not need a demonic representative, no thank you!!
Spiritually I always imagined women wrath something similar to mother earth. Its more symbolic.
Don't really feel comfortable with how your demonizing the lgbt community. Maybe they're looking for something to relate to because they obviously can't take refuge in christianity. Christians have been persecuting lgbt folks for ages. They're constantly trying to strip them of basic human rights. Why aren't christians and the church trying to be like Jesus and accept and love people for who they are? They are sinners too, so why do they suddenly think they are god that they can judge lgbt people and then go on to harass and persecute these people? You have to look at both sides of the story.

cadiz

Star
that sugar and halsey MV has very low views

around 3 million views, for a BT5 member those numbers are a flop
i guess they used all that symbolism for nothing

its good to see BT5 are losing so much hype
im not even sure people care if they comeback as a group, at all at this point

theartbook35

Veteran
Don't really feel comfortable with how your demonizing the lgbt community. Maybe they're looking for something to relate to because they obviously can't take refuge in christianity. Christians have been persecuting lgbt folks for ages. They're constantly trying to strip them of basic human rights. Why aren't christians and the church trying to be like Jesus and accept and love people for who they are? They are sinners too, so why do they suddenly think they are god that they can judge lgbt people and then go on to harass and persecute these people? You have to look at both sides of the story.
Just an FYI, I'm a member of the LGBT+ community and I talk to the people on this forum pretty much every day. I talk with @delusion.everywhere often, and while we have differing views, we're able to be adults about it and speak respectfully. I'm not saying you are being rude, but you are coming in here trying to convince people of your viewpoint in a way that's quite forceful. It's no different than people who are Christian that try to force their religion on others.

A significant portion of the discussions on this thread are based in religious knowledge, signs and conspiracies that related to religions and cult behavior. There's no avoiding that here, so it's much better to accept that these things will come up, and allow people to express themselves without trying to silence anyone.

I'm saying this to bring understanding to how we conduct ourselves here. We have an established way of doing things and you're welcome to join in the discussion, just please do so with that understanding :)

theartbook35

Veteran
that sugar and halsey MV has very low views

around 3 million views, for a BT5 member those numbers are a flop
i guess they used all that symbolism for nothing

its good to see BT5 are losing so much hype
im not even sure people care if they comeback as a group, at all at this point
3 mil in one day for a BT5 member is sad. There wasn't any hype before the song came out, it just appeared suddenly, which I think is part of the problem. Even then, I don't think that the song would have that many more views with a lot of hype.

YG isn't having the record breaking views and album sales he did with D2. I'm okay with that. His "success" with this album and recent projects is more realistic, he's on even ground with other artists.

I think deep down armpits know BT5 aren't gonna come back as a group. Or if for some weird reason they do, they won't be as successful as before.

First of all, she's not my deity. Second of all, it's not off topic. I was referring to the mythology and story about her. As for your holy book - I'm assuming you mean the bible, there are a ton of inconsistencies and contradictions and some very questionable, horrendous things that a good God would never condone. Women are also repeated referred to as "harlots" and "whores". Also the OT depicts a very cruel and vengeful god - surely this isn't the actual good god right? Just thinking logically and analyzing the texts, the bible is not entirely the word of a good God, but has been tampered with, edited - especially during King James' rule to keep the people poor, downtrodden etc. - by men in power in the dark ages, also seeking to oppress, control and abuse women.
i’ve heard this many times and i’m here to tell you that the reason people QUESTION A GOD WHO IS HOLY PERFECT A RIGHTEOUS AND JUST JUDGE is because they have their hearts darkened with hatred towards HIM by satan himself who works in those people’s center parts. have you tried to read the Holy written Word of the Lord? have you tried to get to know Him for WHO HE is? why is there so much killing in the OT you ask? i will answer you simply: SIN, giants, serpent seed, hybrids and all other sorts of wickedness and cursed forbidden beings ON GODS EARTH WHICH HE MADE FOR HUMANITY AS AN INHERITANCE TO MANKIND!
do you understand? so much killing was going on because some of those things were not even fully human? ppl in the OT were spreading SIN and wickedness not honoring GOD instead they honored and worshipped idols their own gods made by their own hands.
og of bashan is a giant himself and he will be bought to life in the end times which we are already living in.
were the people of the old testament innocent? didn’t they disobey and curse GOD??? what did the people in the desert do when Moses went up to the mountain to receive the 10 commandments of the LORD? didnt they melt their gold turning it into a golden bull passing their kids thru the fire of moloch worshipping it??? DIDNT THEY?

do you know that the wedges of sin is death? are you aware that thru the coming of Christ o the earth in flesh and dying for us making the PERFECT SACRIFICE on the cross WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN GRACE AND MERCY? HE RECONCILED US BACK TO THE FATHER AND NOW EACH AND EVRRY PERSON CAN BUILD A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD WITHOUT NEEDING PRIESTS FOR THAT!
mercy and grace for our sin HE GAVE PAYING THE ULTIMATE PRICE WITH HIS LIFE
we now can sin and not lose our lives immediately we have a window of grace and mercy upon us which allows us to turn to GOD and REPENT of our sin. BUT THIS WINDOW OF GRACE AND MERCY IS CLOSING NOW AND PEOPLE WILL BEGIN TO GET THEIR PAYMENT FOR SIN IN AN INSTANT WHILE IN THE ACT. YAH said as it was in the days of Noah so it shall be again. the days of Noah are in the old testament everything will be repeating the plagues of egypt + all other old plagues and new ones. everything that was will be again. past + present + future = united into one

Who lied to the Christians of this generation, who told us ‘God has changed’ or that His approach to sin was remodeled?
Are we shocked because of the lying leaders we’ve praised for 20 years who told us God is our buddy (and we agreed), or because the Bible is coming true but we know we aren’t ready?
Is God in His old age now and more relaxed than He used to be? Tell me: Who changed God?
Was it Himself or the false teachers who’ve revamped Christianity to the point that nothing counts as a sin anymore? It’s all “moral failure” and “bad judgement” now, so even when pastors fall into sin they no longer care to repent and seek forgiveness of the Lord. They justify themselves relentlessly until the proof comes out – then they switch to crying on their podcasts until people forgive them. Maybe they step down for 3 weeks and soon as the news stops reporting it everything is okay again. When did God tell anybody the Old Testament wasn’t relevant, or that He isn’t using it anymore?
We need to stop accusing God of wickedness and look at the corrupted systems of comfort we’ve created both in the Church and out of it, then we might receive salve for our blind eyes and finally be able to see how sinful we of this world really are. ALL HAVE SINNED, including and especially the self righteous ones who come here grooming their eyebrows like the Pharisee in Luke 18:

Repentance is not a frustration God forces on us. It is the greatest LOVE He’s ever shown, to offer that precious blood that washes away the worst we’ve done so He can restore us to His presence. Modern culture has LIED TO US about Love. Love is not this ever-widening ‘acceptance’ that calls evil good and good evil! Love doesn’t speak lies or warp reality just so everyone can feel included and nothing can be “wrong”!
Love is JESUS CHRIST and Christ in his raw form is UNADULTERATED TRUTH. Love without truth is a lie and if you don’t like hearing that, it might be time to take a breath and revisit your priorities. Anyone who won’t repent literally rejects the Cross and after that I know of no other means by which a man can be saved.
“Salvation exists in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.” (Acts 4:12)
So if you cast truth away because you’re scared, arrogant or want to deny the truth to protect your mental bubble – who will comfort you on the day you see these things come to pass?

https://the-masters-voice.com/2021/05/02/the-valley-of-vision-may-1-2021/DEDFFE85-3D34-4DB3-81A9-FA42DFCEEFD3.jpeg

Does all this really mean that they're worshiping her thought? It's just a song for a game with this theme. There's a show Lucifer, on Netflix which isn't meant to be that serious. Dude runs a nightclub. Does that mean all the actors are involved in satanic stuff? Can't it just be a story taken from mythology for entertainment? Does it have to have some sinister connotation with respect to what the artists are involved with?
poor lost deceived soul. are you going to take this obvious manifestation of the powers of the devil seriously only when dragons and zombies and what not beings begin to appear in your very backyard? GOD SAID HE IS RELEASING THE ANCIENT DRAGONS.

hordes of hell are coming to the earth why do you think there have been so many songs with “set me free, freedom” and what repeated patterns of the sort? do you sense the demonic energy coming out if those sungs just by watching the music videos? because when i was doing analysis on jimin’s set me free song and got curious to hear it the HOLY SPIRIT STOPPED ME IMMEDIATELY HE SAID TO LOWER THE VOLUME TO ZERO and then i got revelation on what it is about

all games or virtual reality are connected to something much more sinister those things are portals to the fallen. all mrpg games are founded on the foundation of dungeons and dragons this is what YAH revealed to me a while ago. that is why nothing new can be seen it’s same old characters same old classes. games are used to desensitize people just like movies, tv shows, music videos etc. they are filled with so much programming and codes and while the person plays a game of bloodshed they feed the demons inside and what you see you will want to do later on because they will be controlled by demonic beings and act on demonic whispers and thoughts immediately thinking it’s their own. this is another thing YAH warned about

myths and fairytales are ancient history.

Now it came to pass,when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. (Genesis 6:1- 2)

There were GIANTS on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. So the Lord said, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.” But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. - ( Genesis 6:4-8)

what does the bible says people in the end times will become?

1But understand this, that in the last days dangerous times [of great stress and trouble] will come [difficult days that will be hard to bear].2For people will be lovers of self [narcissistic, self-focused], lovers of money [impelled by greed], boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy and profane, 3[and they will be] unloving [devoid of natural human affection, calloused and inhumane], irreconcilable, malicious gossips, devoid of self-control [intemperate, immoral], brutal, haters of good, 4traitors, reckless, conceited, lovers of [sensual] pleasure rather than lovers of God,5holding to a form of [outward] godliness (religion), although they have denied its power [for their conduct nullifies their claim of faith]. Avoid such people and keep far away from them.6For among them are those who worm their way into homes and captivate morally weak andspiritually-dwarfed women weighed down by [the burden of their] sins, easily swayed by various impulses, 7always learning and listening to anybody who will teach them, but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8Just as Jannes and Jambres [the court magicians of Egypt] opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of depraved mind, unqualified and worthless [as teachers] in regard to the faith. 9But they will not get very far, for their meaningless nonsense and ignorance will become obvious to everyone, as was that of Jannes and Jambres.
- (2 Timothy 3:1-9)

do you know what WORDS i have personally received on bts AT 2 AM IN THE THE NIGHT? YAH SAID HE WILL REMOVE THEM FROM THEIR HIGH HORSES HE SAID THE DABBLE IN MAGICK… FCDC0CCD-1706-4D38-B73F-54428AA9E0F7.jpeg953682FA-940D-4531-BC6C-6D30CE216D0F.jpeg

So this is from the wiki for the game Diablo:

The main characters they are portraying are Lilith and Inarius.

"I knew Inarius long ago - when he was still among the angels. But he grew weary of battling the demons after a time, and he began to secretly conspire with demons in order to forge a peace. The demoness Lilith became his greatest ally in the Hells, and many other demons and angels joined his cause."
- Auriel(src)

Inarius is a rogue angel. Formerly an archangel of the High Heavens, his actions would lead to the creation of Sanctuary and the nephalem.

During a battle, Inarius led his kin on a charge[6] from an outpost of the Pandemonium Fortress.[5] He was struck down,[6] wounded, and marooned.[5] When he came to, he awoke in chains. He ranted on about his desires to be free of the Great Conflict, and in turn, his captor freed him. She gave him her name, Lilith, daughter of Mephisto, and told the angel that they would meet again. Inarius was instantly captivated by her;[6] the first angel to ever look into the heart of a demon.[10]

Inarius and Lilith joined forces and even came to fall in love; each pledged themself to the other and vowed to escape the Eternal Conflict.[5] Prior to this, no angel or demon in the Eternal Conflict had ever lain down arms against the other, let alone worked together for a common goal.[3] Eventually, like-minded followers gathered in support.[6]

So dude just wanted to create peace - it looks like that is the overarching goal.
it’s always about angels and demons it baffles me really then people go and say there is no GOD like sit down sweetie, sit down. are you saying u are the wisest and most knowledgeable person on all matters? you see the universe and what’s in it and WHO is behind her creation? what make you think you have the right to say there is no GOD and that those games of angels and demons are just a concept?

this game is what gnostic’s believe in i went thru it’s wiki page HOLY SPIRIT gave me the knowledge just like the gnostics want GODLY and satanic, good and bad, light and dark to reconcile the same it is the meaning of this game. it’s literally promoting the antichrist and the beast system. they want and wish to return back to the heavens because they realized their mistake once they fell from grace and were kicked out of the HOLY ABODES OF GOD. the watchers literally go begging ENOCH to beg GOD for mercy in their behalf so they could return back from where they fell…
but it’s impossible for them to return that’s why they want to make “heaven on earth” they are planning on killing humanity to overtake the earth and live on it.

inarius = icarius = lucifer
was an archangel in the Higher Heavens, got his wings destroyed, was kicked out of there, hates humanity greatly.

YAH revealed to me that lilith is the female part of baphomet and lucifer/samael the male.
dark feminine, dark masculine

the pace is the false peace which the antichrist will bring. this includes humanity living knowingly and openly with different types of cursed beings and mingling with them like clay with iron.

And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. - ( Daniel 2:43

https://the-masters-voice.com/2023/05/25/the-rainbow-men-august-15-2021/ read this watch some videos on the matter in sister celestials channel and come back to discuss about how and why lgbtq is not satanic… the bible has stated it clearly and i’m not going to repeat things over and over again. YAH said the first white horse carryinht the bow has layered meaning it was the deception overtaking rhe earth = covid with the toxo= toxicin (bow in greek) but the bow is also a rainbow and HE SAID THAT THIS IS PART OF THE BEAST SYSTEM

I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder,“Come!” 2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest. (revelation 6:1-2)

yoongiyoongi

Established
what's the definition of worship!?
see what google says

"the feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity"

yes whenever someone repeatedly mentions her name in awe and promote and defend her, that is a form of worship and it is a deity so it makes it even worse. everything you do can be a form of worship, especially depending on what you do and especially on who you serve, regardless of whether it's knowingly or not! haven't you seen how armies are screaming about lilith and keep saying " lilith is coming " and praising it and sympathizing with it? and even relating to it and passing it off as a sob story that's empowering to them and other women? and they totally ignore other things so many religions have in common that they say about her and think that watching one video and seeing how yoongi portrayed it automatically gives them all the information they need and that's the most accurate history lesson for them which is very dangerous. his fictionalized version should not ever overtake the factual one in any case

It can never ever just be a song even though it is a song. a song is extremely powerful and can have very strong effects on the listener, you should know this by now regardless of whether you're religious or not. what you listen to affects you gravely, your tastes, your mindset and so much more spiritually that people tend to overlook and downplay. have you even seen the content of the lyrics? how is that something anyone should casually listen to and let contaminate them? and listening to it repeatedly comfortably and excitedly is a worrying sign!!!!!!!!!

if it's not serious to you then maybe it's because you don't see things with a spiritual mindset and you have a lot to read up on and learn about the world. you should actively be looking at the perspectives that prove to you why it's not just a show and you can't just make casual entertainment out of anything like that, especially when it's based off something so evil and no a story can never be taken just as that when those entities are involved considering the evil history and deception behind them and the more it's resold and repackaged in a good way, the more people think what they've seen and heard is true and even unknowingly accept it and defend it and they don't bother to ever be open minded and learn about why Christians specifically condemn the entity. and yes a lot of things people do and partake in does reflects a lot about them in this world and when it comes to celebrities, when you match it up with their lifestyle and beliefs you'd see how they truly are and who they pay homage to when they do things like this and deceive people

Last edited:
First of all, she's not my deity. Second of all, it's not off topic. I was referring to the mythology and story about her. As for your holy book - I'm assuming you mean the bible, there are a ton of inconsistencies and contradictions and some very questionable, horrendous things that a good God would never condone. Women are also repeated referred to as "harlots" and "whores". Also the OT depicts a very cruel and vengeful god - surely this isn't the actual good god right? Just thinking logically and analyzing the texts, the bible is not entirely the word of a good God, but has been tampered with, edited - especially during King James' rule to keep the people poor, downtrodden etc. - by men in power in the dark ages, also seeking to oppress, control and abuse women.
No, my holy book is QURAN though we believe in Bible too. And yes, there is an extensive research that Bible has been tempered with but there are authentic parts of it. Being a Muslim, it's part of our belief to respect and believe the Bible as it is our Prophet Hazrat Essa's(Jesus) divine book.

Last edited:

theartbook35

Veteran
Really?

Check lgbt threads at this forum, you will get some perspective.
I didn't watch the entire video cause I'm in the break room at my job, so I'll watch the whole thing when I get home later. But I got the jist of it.

Slurs and opinions are 100% not identical and people need to stop acting like they are. Not only are OPINIONS protected by our First Amendment, but so is the right to counter-protest. They are standing across the street and are peaceful. People can dislike it, be annoyed by it, but it's still their right. That's how civil rights work.

Last year, as I was walking to work, there was a huge group of men demonstrating outside a Planned Parenthood along my route. When I tried to go by them, they blocked me from going down the sidewalk, started trying to bait me into and argument, and so I called the police. That's an example of NOT peacefully protesting. There's nothing scarier than being surrounded by a bunch of people who won't respect that you have to go to work and in general have the right to walk down the sidewalk unimpeded. Cops did come and get them out of there. Imagine what it was like for people with physical disabilities, who can't run away or fight back like I'm able to.

This attitude of "you will believe and think like me or I will threaten you until you do" has got to stop. It is so dangerous to society. BT5 encourage this with the way they enable armpits so often. I've seen people who simply state they aren't BT5 fans be sent death threats, get repeatedly harassed online, and it's like, all the more reason why I don't want BT5 to reunite.