BTS discussion thread

Eldesande

Established
Just an FYI, I'm a member of the LGBT+ community and I talk to the people on this forum pretty much every day. I talk with @delusion.everywhere often, and while we have differing views, we're able to be adults about it and speak respectfully. I'm not saying you are being rude, but you are coming in here trying to convince people of your viewpoint in a way that's quite forceful. It's no different than people who are Christian that try to force their religion on others.

A significant portion of the discussions on this thread are based in religious knowledge, signs and conspiracies that related to religions and cult behavior. There's no avoiding that here, so it's much better to accept that these things will come up, and allow people to express themselves without trying to silence anyone.

I'm saying this to bring understanding to how we conduct ourselves here. We have an established way of doing things and you're welcome to join in the discussion, just please do so with that understanding :)
I get what you're saying, but I'm going to have to disagree with you here in that I still stand by what I felt was necessary to say. I'm really not trying to convince anyone of my viewpoint, but rather just presented a fact - i.e. that Christians are actively working to strip the LGBT community of there rights. It's happening here in the States right now. The ACLU has been filing lawsuits left and right to protect these people. Travel warnings have been issued stating that they should avoid traveling to hostile red states if they can because of the dangers. You're welcome to google it yourself and see what's going on.

In light of the LGBT community actively being under attack right now, to the point where they are fearing for their lives and trying to move away to safer locations, everyone here should be more mindful of what sort of propaganda they are pushing.

delusion.everywhere could merely have said that people engage in these rituals and left it at that. Instead she decided to rope the entire LGBT community and accuse them of engaging in such rituals. How does she know this? Does she have statistics to back this up? Was it really necessary to say "the LGBT ahem..." like the whole community engages in such things? Likewise, daughter.of.the.most.high replied to my comment and said flat out, that being part of the LGBT community is "satanic". This is only going to spread more fear, hatred and violence against these people. They should just stick to their analysis of symbols and not start demonizing whole groups of people with such misplaced authority because it's only going to cause more hatred, division and violence among people in the real world. This is why I felt it necessary to say something in defense of the community.

Last edited:
child sacrifice... that's what it got to do with it.. a child trafficking network surrounding the earth like a belt pulling it tighter and tighter to the point where it can't breathe ... notice they called her the blessed mother .. dark feminine also associated with the dark moon.. the lilith programming in those who have went under mkultra programming will be activated and there will be bloodshed beyond what anyone has seen.. demonic coming on the top of the system while everything goes below a switch is turned the way you would turn a hourglass over

the massive energy harvesting that is going towards the dark kingdom with this is INSANE.. but when people begin to see those beings with their own eyes on their very streets, houses, backyards etc. they will run away and cry and think that they are going crazy when it's just that the reality is being distorted the frequencies are going to the point where ppl will be allowed to see from the physical into the spiritual world(spiritual and physical will unite) those spiritual beings are here to tear you into pieces destroy and kill you before you get the chance to repent. it's going to get so bad you will hear about crimes you have never heard before only seen in movies like two women killing and grilling their grandma for example. this all is demonic manifestations into the people. the snake bite opened up the door to the enemy and the change in frequencies will open many doors and people will become infiltrated with legion on demons and go around killing their own family members they will go on a killing streak it's about to get really bad and if you are not under the protection of Jesus Christ and are not striving to live a Holy life for our God is a Holy God and are not trying to walk as closely to Him as possible and reading His Holy written Word then YOU ARE IN DANGER!

Likewise, daughter.of.the.most.high replied to my comment and said flat out, that being part of the LGBT community is "satanic". This is only going to spread more fear, hatred and violence against these people. They should just stick to their analysis of symbols and not start demonizing whole groups of people with such misplaced authority because it's only going to cause more hatred, division and violence among people in the real world. This is why I felt it necessary to say something in defense of the community.
sweetie i do NOT sugar coat anything. if you are feeling needles and as if you’ve been stabbed with a knife in the heart, if it stings when you read those words then it’s the conviction of the HOLY SPIRIT for your sin. i know it’s hard I MYSELF WAS PART OF THE LGBTQ COMMUNITY FOR YEARS but YAH delivered me from this spirit of deception

PRAISE YAH PRAISE HIM FOR HE IS GOOD TRULY♡

mans opinions and view points will not stand. we are but a vapor that shows up for a little time and disappears or like the bloom of a flower it blooms for a short time then it withers it’s petals slowly falling and kissing the ground in a very graceful way.

ONLY GODS STATUTES, RULES, LAWS, HIS WORD WILL STAND FOREVER AND EVER and you should be in sync with HIS VIEW POINTS! do not be a worshipper of your opinion you know nothing you can’t see things from the many angles you can only see them from the limited carnal angle you have but can you see them from a spiritual point of view and the point of view of OUR BEAUTIFUL AND HOLY AND GLORIOUS GOD WHO KNOWS AND SEES EVERYTHING?

stick to MY analysis and symbolism? when it comes to me it is NOT my analysis you have no idea how many prayers go to God for understanding of what i’m seeing, how many tears fall while the Holy Spirit is speaking and revealing to me the meaning behind those things… i pause so many times it takes me days/weeks to finish analyzing because it’s really such heavy and spiritual work that YAH told me to rest from for a while and even gave a word to mom while He was speaking to her to stop for a while because it’s tiring me out and He sees it but now i’m back into it. i only do it because i believe this will awake people to the TRUTH WHO IS THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF and make them question all they have taught it believe this even if it’s just 2 or 3 people EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS THE ANGELS CELEBRATE WHEN A SINGLE PERSON ACCEPTS CHRIST AND TRULY TURNS TO HIM AND BEGINS TO WALK WITH HIM.

JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU SO MUCH AND WANTS YOU BACK INTO HIS FOLD BUT HE HATES SIN. you go to Him as you are but you should be ready and willing to change into the image He sees you as for His ways are higher than our ways and His thoughts higher than our thoughts.

“For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the LORD, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” - (Jeremiah 29:11)

i’m not going to soften anything because this is how things are and everyone has a free will and is in the valley of decision. whom will you choose? the Loving God who knitted you lovingly and carefully in your mothers womb who sent His only begotten Son in the flesh to die for you on the Cross to reconcile you back to the Father paying the ultimate price, spending 3 days and nights in hell taking the authority which eve & adam gave to the serpent back in eden from him and returning and giving it back to who? TO HUMANITY TO HIS CHURCH WHO FOLLOW AND LOVE HIM WE HAVE BEEN GIVE POWER OVER ALL THE FORCES OF THE ENEMY YET WE DONT USE IT.. after the 3 days HE ROSE UP sitting at the right hand of our Heavenly Father.

here is something interesting i feel led to add. in ancient china they knew and recorded in the later han dynasty the birth, death and resurrection of the SAVIOR OF THE WORLD
http://instagr.am/p/Cq5iCsQP1Pj/

theartbook35

Veteran
Lots of people watch queer movies, most of the time without the intent to promote anything and just because they think it's a good movie. Armpits also read ultra deep into anything these guys share. IT IS NOT THAT DEEP. The dude is watching a movie and sharing it on social media for the sake of saying he watched a movie.

delusion.everywhere could merely have said that people engage in these rituals and left it at that. Instead she decided to rope the entire LGBT community and accuse them of engaging in such rituals. How does she know this? Does she have statistics to back this up? Was it really necessary to say "the LGBT ahem..." like the whole community engages in such things? Likewise, daughter.of.the.most.high replied to my comment and said flat out, that being part of the LGBT community is "satanic". This is only going to spread more fear, hatred and violence against these people. They should just stick to their analysis of symbols and not start demonizing whole groups of people with such misplaced authority because it's only going to cause more hatred, division and violence among people in the real world. This is why I felt it necessary to say something in defense of the community.
I would advice you to continue this debate in spirituality or general discussion category, I don't want to hijack the thread but as in this very thread, its been discussed various times that how they initiate celebs in Hollywood by sodomy. Some people from the industry admitted this One may think why this act? I don't want to get in detail. Most occult ritual revolve around perversion. The problem is you think I'm attacking people who got systematically brainwashed that being queer is natural but I'm pointing out people who are into satanic practices and most of those people ritually get into homosexuality. It is a spiritual sickness.

Eldesande

Established
Lots of people watch queer movies, most of the time without the intent to promote anything and just because they think it's a good movie. Armpits also read ultra deep into anything these guys share. IT IS NOT THAT DEEP. The dude is watching a movie and sharing it on social media for the sake of saying he watched a movie.
I wonder if they get paid to promote specific songs and movies on their social media, much like influencers do. They also must have social media handlers that have to approve everything before they can post.

Eldesande

Established
Dubious agenda aside, if you were to analyze that Halsey song purely from a musical perspective, it is just so bland and repetitive. It gets really annoying and grates on your ears. Minimal effort was put into it and even her voice doesn't seem to fit. The rap seems out of place. The lyrics are just a repeat of the same words, blah blah blah. But all the armies are squealing that this is some kind of collab of the century but it doesn't measure up in terms of musical quality at all. No one is willing to admit that a song isn't that good . . . because the brainwashed, cult mentality that this fandom has is so strong. I saw a post in a facebook group where someone wrote a whole ass novel about how armies view Halsey has their "queen" who can literally do no wrong. Bit extreme, creepy and pathetic how they're spending their lives on the internet typing up a whole novel worshipping such and such celebrity who doesn't even know - or care - who they are.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
what's up with Taehyung moving weird at the beginning, it looks creepy, all of them act forced as usual in this :

what's up with Taehyung moving weird at the beginning, it looks creepy, all of them act forced as usual in this :

It's a form of soothing and could also be a stim. They've always treated him awful so he's probably uncomfortable to be around them again. We all stim as a form of comfort, but autistic people do it more. That said, I'm not saying he has autism or anything is wrong with him.